Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you drink enough wine, then you'll start spewing wine. Not recommended.MAYBE ILL EVEN DRINK WINE TONIGHT AND THEN STILL BE SPEWING VILLAGE EVERYWHERE
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you drink enough wine, then you'll start spewing wine. Not recommended.MAYBE ILL EVEN DRINK WINE TONIGHT AND THEN STILL BE SPEWING VILLAGE EVERYWHERE
I don’t know what more to do here with pressure because it’s sar.I think the most profitable course of action is to keep pressure on both SAR and samac. But only one of them has been getting village read on tone for me so
Yeet samac
FascinatingI think the most profitable course of action is to keep pressure on both SAR and samac. But only one of them has been getting village read on tone for me so
Yeet samac
We're gonna pop you like a pimple!I don’t know what more to do here with pressure
I mean at this point SAR and I just might as well drink together and if she’s also not a wolf laugh real hard in dead chat together and be best of friends.We're gonna pop you like a pimple!
Or SAR.

Why not?it makes no sense for samacs to vote dyacheis as a wolf and then sheep zenges vote onto kitz
My POE is equal in all reality. The reason I'm on you specifically right now is because you never pushed either of the flipped wolves.I'm fine if I'm the yeet today only because we have enough space that it's fine when I'm misyeeted. And I hope it will also recalibrate what people see as my village game.
But I also need every person on my yeet to justify why me over samac. And maybe also why me over PSV since that would be the next slot atp
I didn’tFmpov the d1 yeet is more meaningful because Katie was not guaranteed to go over. SAR swapping there to essentially mow Katie over doesn't feel paired.
dy, on the other hand, has been in the POE basically since d1. Not voting there/not pressuring them would be nearly impossible in that gamestate

If you slipped without wine on board I wouldn't really recommend this course of actionOh maybe I should have a glass of wine and try the ice again….

I mean at this point SAR and I just might as well drink together and if she’s also not a wolf laugh real hard in dead chat together and be best of friends.
At this point I don’t feel like there’s much left for me to do. I’ve made my case on everyone out of the blocc. I think it’s SAR and I might as well just start ****posting and have a glass of wine![]()
Only one?a glass of wine![]()
I’m also going to play bingo with my dad![]()
**** post date tonight?
PACE YOURSELF SPURSOnly one?
Gotta see this throughWolf:
genny & dyachei
These are both just process of elimination, voting patterns, general vibes, etc. Wolf Reads. Nither said anything about Katie, and Katie never mentioned them. Their only mention of each other was Genny being WishyWashy on Dya.
OuchYeet Samac
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo
It’s not me Zenges.Gotta see this through
Could you ask them to check in the back, and see if they have any extra wolf affiliations they could give you?It’s not me Zenges.
Lemme check real quickCould you ask them to check in the back, and see if they have any extra wolf affiliations they could give you?
Apparently they’re fresh out and gave the last one to SARCould you ask them to check in the back, and see if they have any extra wolf affiliations they could give you?
I’m fine with going over tomorrow and it’s not SAR.I'm more inclined to think the Apop kill resulted from genny not being around, and Dy not knowing the history, than I am to think SAR was responsible for it.
But it looks like, either way SAR will go today and it'll have to be Samac tomorrow if it's not SAR.
Genuinely, it is insane how hard the mindmeld was at EOD1. Usually, we need someone actively recruiting like Santy for that to work.I'm more inclined to think the Apop kill resulted from genny not being around, and Dy not knowing the history, than I am to think SAR was responsible for it.
But it looks like, either way SAR will go today and it'll have to be Samac tomorrow if it's not SAR.
WHY IS IT HARDER TO GET THE REACTION I WANT ON MOBILE THAN IT USED TO BEGenuinely, it is insane how hard the mindmeld was at EOD1. Usually, we need someone actively recruiting like Santy for that to work.
It might be a random mobile glitch. If I use my phone too much, it breaks the quoting function for no particular reason.WHY IS IT HARDER TO GET THE REACTION I WANT ON MOBILE THAN IT USED TO BE
TOOK LIKE 5 CLICKS TO GET THE HEART EYES HAD EVERYTHING AROUND IT
With a village win, or...?But I reallllllllllly think this game ends with SAR.
That we win if we yeet SAR?With a village win, or...?
unyeet Clem
Yeet dy
day 2 placeholder tally
Zenge () -
Vet (1) - kitz
samac (2) - Vet, SAR
Clem () -
squeeb (1) - AM
dyachei (3) - Clem, fruit, samac
Leading: @dyachei
7/12
Missing: @Zenge142 , @screamqueenbee , @beans2020 , @potentialsheltervet , @dyachei
Vote close at 9pm ET/6pm PT (~4.37h)
there really isn’t a reason for wolf samacs to do thisZenges is just over here not letting me sheep his ass. Rood
I think fruit is the only one unconvinced on samac. Everyone else has her in the POE.Well if people are very convinced that samac isn't a wolf, then y'all might need to reconsider PSV and vets because the way it sits, game is still going tonight after yeet
Also I'm just a vanillager so there won't be some grand reveal to save my butt 🤷♀️
I’m convinced on Samac.I think fruit is the only one unconvinced on samac. Everyone else has her in the POE.
You've done a good job getting people onto meI’m convinced on Samac.
And SAR!
Who's in your POE?if you are the last wolf
but why? because of genny?I think fruit is the only one unconvinced on samac. Everyone else has her in the POE.
I mean psv and vets are both very much in the poe soWell if people are very convinced that samac isn't a wolf, then y'all might need to reconsider PSV and vets because the way it sits, game is still going tonight after yeet
Also I'm just a vanillager so there won't be some grand reveal to save my butt 🤷♀️
I agree that samac is tonally good but, like I said earlier, I have reasons to strongly village read pretty much everyone else.but why? because of genny?
because what samacs has posted just looks like her villagey self?
Smh Zenge I've been very clear on my poe all day and it's consensus it seems, just with myself removedWho's in your POE?
Could you give reasoning for why PSV and Vet specifically if you haven't already?Smh Zenge I've been very clear on my poe all day and it's consensus it seems, just with myself removed
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.