SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you give reasoning for why PSV and Vet specifically if you haven't already?
Because they aren't clear either mechanically (scream, beans, Clem) or from the voting patterns on d1 (you, Zenge, fruits). Both have had a village tone too me which is why I've parked on samac as my thunderdome
 
You/samac/vets/psv should always be the poe, the order doesn't super matter
I mean from my perspective it does

Both because I know I'm village but also I think my vote analysis on d1 should put me as a higher village read thab the other 3, if still in the POE overall.

There is no world in which wolf!SAR would want to do what I did d1. There's also no world in which wolf!SAR kills apop n1 🤷‍♀️
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean from my perspective it does

Both because I know I'm village but also I think my vote analysis on d1 should put me as a higher village read thab the other 3, if still in the POE overall.

There is no world in which wolf!SAR would want to do what I did d1. There's also no world in which wolf!SAR kills apop n1 🤷‍♀️
I mean it only matters if you think the town core has a mafia in it

Otherwise no it doesn't matter except for like

Personal pride or whatever
 
Well if people are very convinced that samac isn't a wolf, then y'all might need to reconsider PSV and vets because the way it sits, game is still going tonight after yeet

Also I'm just a vanillager so there won't be some grand reveal to save my butt 🤷‍♀️
I don’t have a big life saving reveal.
 
I mean from my perspective it does

Both because I know I'm village but also I think my vote analysis on d1 should put me as a higher village read thab the other 3, if still in the POE overall.

There is no world in which wolf!SAR would want to do what I did d1. There's also no world in which wolf!SAR kills apop n1 🤷‍♀️
*points at you parking on wolf teammates and bussing d1*
hiiiiiiiisssssssssssss
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay
Hiiiii
danny boyle GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
 
Would genny kill apop n1?
She may not have been around to make the decision but that's getting into questionable territory from an argument perspective. I don't know if genny is as anal about n1 kill choices as I often am, even if she was around

Either way PSV would be highly aware of apop doing early lately given the talk in dead chat last game. And I will always strongly fight against killing someone n1 who has recently modded or died early. So we are the two least likely to make that choice, I feel
 
why aren't we taking into account that dyacheis probably killed apop?
Well a wolf chat does typically make a kill decision together so it’s reasonable to consider imo. Doesn’t mean someone can’t get overruled but it is worth taking into consideration who’d classify as “dick wolves”
 
*points at you parking on wolf teammates and bussing d1*
hiiiiiiiisssssssssssss
Very, very different circumstances. I will sit on a partner when they aren't in any danger, yes. I will also occasionally bus if I feel the yeet is likely inevitable and if so I usually try to get on early for the cred. Neither of those things were in play d1 in this game so it would not fit with my game style to push a young wolf over when I could have stayed on beans, or stayed on genny even. I would have trouble with my conscience if I played that d1 as a wolf
 
why aren't we taking into account that dyacheis probably killed apop?
You’re missing the point.

Wolf chat is a conversation.

Unless you’re saying Dy strong armed SAR into killing Apop, then Samac makes more sense from a “genny wasn’t around to provide context” perspective
 
why aren't we taking into account that dyacheis probably killed apop?
Because if I was in that wolf pack I would have fought tooth and nail for that to not be the n1 kill 🤷‍♀️ and I've yet to see a wolf pack that can't come to a reasonable consensus decision here

So either the third wolf was fine with an apop kill/didn't care one way or the other or they were absent

Neither of those circumstances fit me being the third wolf
 
Very, very different circumstances. I will sit on a partner when they aren't in any danger, yes. I will also occasionally bus if I feel the yeet is likely inevitable and if so I usually try to get on early for the cred. Neither of those things were in play d1 in this game so it would not fit with my game style to push a young wolf over when I could have stayed on beans, or stayed on genny even. I would have trouble with my conscience if I played that d1 as a wolf
What if a young wolf partner is asking for it because they’re busy and don’t feel like wolfing?
It doesn’t seem like Katie was around but I’m just curious
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What if a young wolf partner is asking for it because they’re busy and don’t feel like wolfing?
It doesn’t seem like Katie was around but I’m just curious
That would probably be the only circumstance where I would consider it. But it happened so fast I don't think there would have been time for that

I didn't even realize I broke the tie until after close
 
Heh, I don’t care, still worth discussing even if it is just SAR.
Did Katie ask to die? Did Dya over rule you? Hmmmmm
I wanna know after it’s over
 
Well a wolf chat does typically make a kill decision together so it’s reasonable to consider imo. Doesn’t mean someone can’t get overruled but it is worth taking into consideration who’d classify as “dick wolves”
You’re missing the point.

Wolf chat is a conversation.

Unless you’re saying Dy strong armed SAR into killing Apop, then Samac makes more sense from a “genny wasn’t around to provide context” perspective
I think that was already implied. We're just trying to piece together who else was in there.
oh i see, i was approaching this differently and with the context that dyacheis is likely the wolf doing the kills:

so dyacheis probably killed apop N1

and dyacheis tried to kill someone N2 but got blocked and vigged that night

and was lost what was happening with the current conversation :sorry:

i wasn't really thinking in the context of wolves conversing and reaching a consensus on who to kill, but more like they're discussing options, and dyacheis just straight went for the kill
 
but more like they're discussing options, and dyacheis just straight went for the kill
I mean if it was genny who wasn’t around and Katie who was dead, then Dy had to make a decision completely on their own
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad