SDN High SchooWW (game thread)

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
idek. I have 4 players I don't want to vote and would vote to save and that's where I am. I don't really think a lot has happened with some players that I find wolfy in a vacuum
Can I get some general names?
 
To be clear when I say it's a boring game what I mean is that there's a clear town core and enough space for a large poe thanks to killing mafia d1

It has zero to do with how well I do or do not know people and frankly I think that's kind of icky to be bringing into this to begin with and makes me somewhat uncomfortable
that's not really what I mean though? I mean I'm never getting out of the POE and there's plenty of room to be wrong on me. The other factors contribute to why I won't get out of the POE
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that's not really what I mean though? I mean I'm never getting out of the POE and there's plenty of room to be wrong on me. The other factors contribute to why I won't get out of the POE
If it's not what you mean then why bring it into things in the first place lol
 
D2: Take's away SCB's brownies.

@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo

Lets see if this does anything...
maxresdefault (1).jpg
 
I was unimpressed and it felt clique-ish, idk what to tell you 🤷‍♀️
be unimpressed all you want. I have found it's hard to parse a lot of what the majority of players are talking about as they talk about old games they played together and why that makes so and so v or w. So idk what clique you're even talking about. I play with new players all the time, i love new players. I had forgotten what it's like to play on a community i dont play on often. I'm sorry that me explaining anything makes you feel icky. Never my intention. Just wanted to explain what I meant by something. And btw, when I explained my play earlier, I was basically told I'm a ****ty wolf teammate

That's all I meant by it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
beans because I don't think the wagons were w/w

you because I thought your response to my push was good

AM because I have a godread on her and she's met every expectation for it. Fruit because AM says she has a godread there
Oh it's your village list 😂

I meant some names of people you're more likely to vote out than not
 
you don’t need a godread on me to see that defending village beans and burying wolf katie 3 min before D1 close makes no sense if i’m a wolf

it’s self destructive
 
Clem is always wolfy to me

kitz i had as more likely village d1 but I don't remember why

i think scream is slight village? like just above null. Can you tell me if scream is often anti-consensus in their reads?
I don't know. Other folks may be able to help you more but I think I've only played with scream once maybe twice.
 
I tried to look thorugh Katie's posts for guidance.
Damn that was a good hit for a d1 inactive. I got nothing other than her saying she'd sheep clem

@Animal Midwife come give me oracle knowledge
I still wanna know the game katie wolfed in pls
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tried to look thorugh Katie's posts for guidance.
Damn that was a good hit for a d1 inactive. I got nothing other than her saying she'd sheep clem

@Animal Midwife come give me oracle knowledge
I still wanna know the game katie wolfed in pls
I thought someone else would get to it since multiple know the answer but it was Holiday Extravaganza.
 
I know you like to fluffpost but I need you to jump in the game. Your only vote was for someone you believed was a villager. I'm sure you have wolfreads so please vote one of those now.
I posted reads like three hours ago! And I'm not going to vote early because last game you said it was sus
 
AFAIK, Hammer isn't in play? I haven't seen it discussed? There is no benefit to me to vote early
I've also been in client meetings all day, so I hadn't had the luxury of camping in the thread like days past.
 
AFAIK, Hammer isn't in play? I haven't seen it discussed? There is no benefit to me to vote early
I've also been in client meetings all day, so I hadn't had the luxury of camping in the thread like days past.
No Hammer makes it easier to throw the vote around to show what you’re thinking. There’s not a reason to hold your vote
 
I posted reads like three hours ago! And I'm not going to vote early because last game you said it was sus
I know for a fact that I never said anything like that in any reality. I love early voting. Regardless, a readlist is not a vote. If you go to a poll booth and scream I LIKE IKE, and then walk out without casting, Ichael is no closer to his win. In fact, people might even assume you're a paid actor from the opposition.

Also, also, early voting is long over. We're about to enter the late voting phase, if anything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AFAIK, Hammer isn't in play? I haven't seen it discussed? There is no benefit to me to vote early
I've also been in client meetings all day, so I hadn't had the luxury of camping in the thread like days past.
Voting late got you into an uncomfortable situation yesterday (see when villagers were looking for any wagon to override beans and you opened up an option for us by voting there). So that alone should be encouragement unless you're okay with us pinning you in again.
 
**********************


YAY KITZ!!!!!

Lowkey sad for me bc I hoped we'd be classmates but kudos to getting in IS!!

I hope there's extra cocaine to go around
****************************
******

THANK YOUUUUU!!! I think I am still going to wait until all decisions are released, but that sweet, sweet IS tuition is...worth a lot lol. One of my friends wanted me to go to tOSU too haha
alas it was a saline day
also i discovered one of my rats gets depressed when he doesn't get to do his job for several days cause after xmas he had porphyrin staining and after snow week he is back to being dumpy lmao. so lucky dude gets his cocaine tomorrow haha

****
 
I know for a fact that I never said anything like that in any reality. I love early voting. Regardless, a readlist is not a vote. If you go to a poll booth and scream I LIKE IKE, and then walk out without casting, Ichael is no closer to his win. In fact, people might even assume you're a paid actor from the opposition.

Also, also, early voting is long over. We're about to enter the late voting phase, if anything.
You said it in bad drawing