Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like there’s only one right answer lolis this genny+lizard, or genny+leonard?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I feel like there’s only one right answer lolis this genny+lizard, or genny+leonard?
genny + blizzard
Okay maybe 2 right answersgenny + blizzard
what if the mayor becomes alpha and gets to pick their wolf teamI’m praying I didn’t rand wolf 🤞🏻
I literally tried to eat as much as I could I got choked on a shrimp and nearly died. I swear, I ate at least 10 shrimp and a fist along of pasta,Not with that attitude.
2spooky4mewhat if the mayor becomes alpha and gets to pick their wolf team
a whata fist along
literally got to the post and was like “I don’t remember saying that”HI SAMAC™
THE GREEN AND CAPS MAKE A COMPELLING ARGUMENTBARKS IS A WOLFY VOTE. EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR ROLE
UNVOTE MAYO
VOTE ALLEY
OH HELL NO IM YEETING YOU FIRST TOMORROWVOTE MKG
BECAUSE CAPS, IM SAMAC™, AND THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I CAN EVER RUN WITHOUT IT BEING WOLFY
You get special terms and conditions, dearI thought our terms and conditions that you cook for me no matter what 🤔
100% wouldYou should PM me
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY ROLE. I DONT EVEN KNOW MY ROLE. THIS IS PREJUDICE!OH HELL NO IM YEETING YOU FIRST TOMORROW
The obvious measurement of pasta.a what
Worst nightmare. I never want to be an alphawhat if the mayor becomes alpha and gets to pick their wolf team
Try and steal the armorYOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY ROLE. I DONT EVEN KNOW MY ROLE. THIS IS PREJUDICE!
I meant to react to genny’s postWorst nightmare. I never want to be an alpha
I want a fist full of pasta.Try and steal the armor
Get the fist full of pasta!!!
😡
WHERE ARE THE CAPS? WHOS THE IMPASTA HERE BUB?Try and steal the armor
Get the fist full of pasta!!!
😡
Oh yeah fam, this would be my sweet spotI think I took the wrong avatar lol. I am sure WZ would be yuking it up rn but I literally can't even with you all rn at 9 pages and no role pms
@WildZoo @kaydubs just in case anything goesHey if we don't have any rules right now, and normally I'd put this in my role PM early on if I remembered...
shorty vigs Lawpy?
Best muppet around(I also took the wrong avatar lol LIS would murder you all)
Oh heckshorty vigs Lawpy?

the only tot to be shot as a result of a mayor election. rip@WildZoo @kaydubs just in case anything goes
Contemplated ^this vote, I appreciate the organization that would come from thisI'll add to my campaign points that I have a demonstrated history of organizational skills in the form of spreadsheets, plus excellent accounting abilities. I'm happy to offer StardeWW as a reference for my ability to track complex interactions and financial transactions accurately.
And, well, I've literally died for/because of my spreadsheets before, so they speak for themselves, really.
^Love this for my original vote 😂Not voting zenge for mayor. Corruption runs deep there
Unvote April
Vote myself
This is probably the least busy I’ve ever been during a WW game. I don’t start summer work until the 6th and I’m just on a vacation this week and have nothing planned next week. I LOVE PMs and feel comfortable breaking ties.
Vote for Alley!!
^Convinced to vote alley, come back to real time with alley bandwagon solid 😅It could be a completely different ability or no ability at all. I’m just very excited for this game and I actually have enough free time to feel comfortable being a leader and posting more content. I haven’t ever campaigned for mayor before, but I think this would be the best time to try
Why is your avatar samacContemplated ^this vote, I appreciate the organization that would come from this
^Love this for my original vote 😂
^Convinced to vote alley, come back to real time with alley bandwagon solid 😅
Unvote Zenge
Vote Alley
it's no more than 30% fluff, per midwife's standards, so you really really have to read the whole thing 😉Fml, had some dinner plans, came home and we’re on page 10 already. This doesn’t bode well for me this game lmao.
I can’t even.WHERE ARE THE CAPS? WHOS THE IMPASTA HERE BUB?
But...it's the best kind of wolf to be!Worst nightmare. I never want to be an alpha
Don’t worry, my alternate personality will keep order in town 😂Day 1: Mayor Election Tally
shorty (5) - shorty, AM, Zenge, DrS, Ivy
AM ()
April ()
mayo (
Cyndia (2) - Cyndia, Cray
MJ (3) - MJ, Sporty, sunshine
Barks (5) - cubs, Barks, genny, True
Paws (1) - Paws
alley (10) - samac, alley, April, Dina, PSV, fluff, mayo, alissa, mkg, wrangle
fluff (2) - violet
cubs (1) - Mel
Dina ()
mkg ()
Zenge ()
27/30
Missing: @dolphin106258 @Viscernable @capri1722
Mayor vote closes at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/7pm Fantasyland (~39 MINUTES)
is this the doxie version of that Clint Eastwood movie, A Fistful of Pasta?Don’t worry, my alternate personality will keep order in town 😂
![]()
This is true. I read it for the lulz.Why are you sad reacting me @SportPonies
NOBODY HAS ROLES
YOU CAN VERY WELL SKIP EVERY SINGLE PAGE OF THIS NONSENSE IF YOU WANT TO
The shots had stopped coming in recent months. He thought maybe the epidemic, unlike the pandemic still raging, was drawing to a close. Perhaps the focus had moved on to more important things, like the paper he kept demanding be finished.Oh heck
A SHOT RINGS OUT. LAWPY IS DEAD.
Anyone can feel free to write a more extensive writeup, I have other things to attend to![]()
My autocorrect is being idiotic as per usual.Don’t worry, my alternate personality will keep order in town 😂
As someone with atrocious spelling, I appreciate it!My autocorrect is being idiotic as per usual.
Ah, for your amusement then 🙂As someone with atrocious spelling, I appreciate it!
Shade noted lol
Cubs I love the fact you manage to say way shady shyte before you even get a role 🤣
Day 1: Mayor Election Tally
shorty (5) - shorty, AM, Zenge, DrS, Ivy
AM ()
April ()
mayo ()
Cyndia (2) - Cyndia, Cray
MJ (3) - MJ, Sporty, sunshine
Barks (5) - cubs, Barks, genny, True
Paws (1) - Paws
alley (10) - samac, alley, April, Dina, PSV, fluff, mayo, alissa, mkg, weagle
fluff (2) - violet
cubs (1) - Mel
Dina ()
mkg ()
Zenge ()
capri (1) - capri
28/30
Missing: @dolphin106258 @Viscernable
Mayor vote closes at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/7pm Fantasyland (~30 MINUTES)
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.