You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Pre-Vet WW 10th Anniversary Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The mind ****ery begins with vote closing at both 10 AND 9 pm EDT.Mayor vote closes at 10pm EDT/9pm EDT/7pm Fantasyland (~160 MINUTES)
The mind ****ery begins with vote closing at both 10 AND 9 pm EDT.
This is why you should always look at the minutes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good points, good points. I feel guilty unvoting anyone though.
But I feel guiltier remembering yeeting alley D1 the first time she was a vig, so
Unelect shorty
Elect alley
Unelect shorty
Elect alley
Why not try to get Genny’s’ votes?@potentialsheltervet @dolphin106258 @IvyMoose @Viscernable @mkg323 @capri1722 @weagle_weagle
What can I do to get your votes by EOD? 🥺
sadly unclicks the Yeet Zenge squareZingo players: since some of the squares include things that won't be said during an election cycle vs a normal cycle (such as yeeting Zenge), we will begin the Zingo game TOMORROW.
also
yeet Zenge
for trying to be first illegally and then erasing the evidence of his crime
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why are there 2 apostrophes here?Why not try to get Genny’s’ votes?
Why are there 2 apostrophes here?
One is for the genny we are. One is for the genny we might yet become.
Ack too many sad reacts
I only tagged the people that hadn’t voted yet. I missed PSV’s vote for shorty because she said “elect” instead of vote. I feel bad trying to lure people’s votes when they’ve already picked a candidateWhy not try to get Genny’s’ votes?
Meanwhile my tortie got chased off by the mouse she caughtThey haven’t met June. She’s a 6 lb spitfire of a cat. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did scare away a wolf. You’d think my calico would be the one with an attitude, but noooo it’s the black and grey tabby who has a giant personality.

LutefiskWe don't really have any particularly unique-to-Minnesota food that's worth traveling for, though![]()
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We only offer that to wolves, Zenge, not people we want to still have as friends after their visit.Lutefisk
****Ohhhhh crap, I knew I was forgetting something
Plz I am sad and totless
Also 8 pages behind already lmfao good thing I’m a tater tot
****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WOw okOh, Dubz was raised by Voldemort? Makes sense.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@WildZoo water ewe doin I know it isn’t grading****
Plz I am sad and totless
Also 8 pages behind already lmfao good thing I’m a tater tot
****
She’s peeping on newt sex@WildZoo water ewe doin I know it isn’t grading
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's true when he's wolfingImagine Zenge saying this
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nah they ain't doing anythingShe’s peeping on newt sex
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Designing the game of course@WildZoo water ewe doin I know it isn’t grading
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Kinky.She’s peeping on newt sex
************
Plz I am sad and totless
Also 8 pages behind already lmfao good thing I’m a tater tot
****
Toasty tots
********
Worth traveling for? Really?Lutefisk
HELLO THERE
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HI SAMAC™HELLO THERE
Depends what you’re in toWorth traveling for? Really?
HELLO sPORTY™HI SAMAC™
VOTE MKG
BECAUSE CAPS, IM SAMAC™, AND THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I CAN EVER RUN WITHOUT IT BEING WOLFY
BECAUSE CAPS, IM SAMAC™, AND THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I CAN EVER RUN WITHOUT IT BEING WOLFY
She said, disappointed (?)Nah they ain't doing anything
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I warned you all, bastardry is afootThe mind ****ery begins with vote closing at both 10 AND 9 pm EDT.
I've never been more excited to receive a role PM. I feel like I'm just heavy breathing outside a window.
The anticipation is killing meI've never been more excited to receive a role PM. I feel like I'm just heavy breathing outside a window.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
While I am excited for my role PM, I love that they did things this way, because now I don't have to be obsessing over if people's mayoral vote patterns say anything about their wolfiness or lack thereofI've never been more excited to receive a role PM. I feel like I'm just heavy breathing outside a window.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I suspect many of us who threw our names into the mix feel the same way.While I am excited for my role PM, I love that they did things this way, because now I don't have to be obsessing over if people's mayoral vote patterns say anything about their wolfiness or lack thereof
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I'm just sad that I missed the game opening, because I totally would have tried to get people on the TrueWagonI suspect many of us who threw our names into the mix feel the same way.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I can think of a potential game of mine where a roleless mayoral election would fit quite easily into the setup, never fret.I'm just sad that I missed the game opening, because I totally would have tried to get people on the TrueWagon
Could I offer you a MKGWAFFLE instead?I'm just sad that I missed the game opening, because I totally would have tried to get people on the TrueWagon
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I have actually realized that this is a perfect opportunity to start filling in a massive hole I've dugCould I offer you a MKGWAFFLE instead?
Forgive me, fluffy mayor
Unvote Fluff
Elect Barks
Day 1: Mayor Election Tally
shorty (5) - supershorty, AM, Zenge, DrS, Ivy
AM ()
April ()
mayo (1) - mayo
Cyndia (2) - Cyndia, Cray
MJ (3) - MJ, Sporty, sunshine
Barks (5) - cubs, Barks, genny, alissa, True
Paws (1) - Paws
alley (5) - samac, alley, April, Dina, PSV
fluff (2) - violet, fluff
cubs (1) - Mel
Dina ()
mkg (1) - mkg
26/30
Missing: @dolphin106258 @Viscernable @capri1722 @weagle_weagle
Mayor vote closes at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/7pm Fantasyland (~108 MINUTES)
shorty (5) - supershorty, AM, Zenge, DrS, Ivy
AM ()
April ()
mayo (1) - mayo
Cyndia (2) - Cyndia, Cray
MJ (3) - MJ, Sporty, sunshine
Barks (5) - cubs, Barks, genny, alissa, True
Paws (1) - Paws
alley (5) - samac, alley, April, Dina, PSV
fluff (2) - violet, fluff
cubs (1) - Mel
Dina ()
mkg (1) - mkg
26/30
Missing: @dolphin106258 @Viscernable @capri1722 @weagle_weagle
Mayor vote closes at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/7pm Fantasyland (~108 MINUTES)
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
yikes I'm my full name in the tally
I get it
I just also feel like I'm in trouble
I get it
I just also feel like I'm in trouble
Always?yikes I'm my full name in the tally
I get it
I just also feel like I'm in trouble![]()
3 way tie!?!?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HELLO THERE
LETS MAKE IT A 4 WAY3 way tie!?!?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
When people use my full username? Yes pls 🥺Always?
It really leaves an impression on you when you get a late night message from your mother that says "hello supershorty," followed by "how are we doing tonight," and "well im sure everything is ok"
and then find out you're wolfing for the next 3 weeks of your life. I associate my full name with that experience.
LETS MAKE IT A 4 WAY![]()
But you bake!!! That counts!!!We don't really have any particularly unique-to-Minnesota food that's worth traveling for, though![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
