You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Pre-Vet WW 10th Anniversary Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The wound is too fresh and too deepI can’t betray you this time. I wont even find out that im a wolf until tomorrow!
Quite frankly it tends to be i campaign for someone they’re wolf
So obviously AM is wolf.
#logic
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk, do you want to win or not?Sooooo I don’t have a zingo card made yet cause this whole know nothing day 1.
Should i?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, comments must be made about Zenge, not a Zimpostor.Also does it count if midwife is impersonating Zenge?
Is quietly voting for someone campaigning now?The wound is too fresh and too deep
Quite frankly it tends to be i campaign for someone they’re wolf
So obviously AM is wolf.
#logic
YesIs quietly voting for someone campaigning now?
I have not seen AM mayor
I want to see AM mayor
AM for mayor
#campaigned
Too little, too late.Yes
I have not seen AM mayor
I want to see AM mayor
AM for mayor
#campaigned
Zenges why you on the give AM what she wants train?!Too little, too late.
Sus
Okay I’ll stop now
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I’ll say for my own campaigning purposes that if you want a really involved mayor who will camp the thread obsessively to the detriment of their real life obligations, look no further than ya girl here.
But I also don’t like PMs and oftentimes mayor roles come with that power, so do what you will with this information.
But I also don’t like PMs and oftentimes mayor roles come with that power, so do what you will with this information.
I’ll say for my own campaigning purposes that if you want a really involved mayor who will camp the thread obsessively to the detriment of their real life obligations, look no further than ya girl here.
But I also don’t like PMs and oftentimes mayor roles come with that power, so do what you will with this information.
Yes, it is difficult to mayorize from under the couch.
Elect supershorty ... go get 'em!
I’ll say for my own campaigning purposes that if you want a really involved mayor who will camp the thread obsessively to the detriment of their real life obligations, look no further than ya girl here.
But I also don’t like PMs and oftentimes mayor roles come with that power, so do what you will with this information.
What else can you offer me in exchange for a vote to claim this vaunted WW position? Got any barrel-aged stouts on hand?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We offer a wide variety of excellent craft brews, including but not limited to Surly Darkness, the ultimate imperial stout, here in the state of Minnesota! Because what else is there to do in the winter other than stay inside and keep warm with beer?What else can you offer me in exchange for a vote to claim this vaunted WW position? Got any barrel-aged stouts on hand?
We offer a wide variety of excellent craft brews, including but not limited to Surly Darkness, the ultimate imperial stout, here in the state of Minnesota! Because what else is there to do in the winter other than stay inside and keep warm with beer?
See, this is what Im talking about... Youve been under the couch so long you dont realize its May and 90 degrees here in the south.
Elect barks
Think of the easy ISOs when everyone inevitably finds me sketchy
Think of the easy ISOs when everyone inevitably finds me sketchy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's 40 degrees and windy here 🥺See, this is what Im talking about... Youve been under the couch so long you dont realize its May and 90 degrees here in the south.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@cubsrule4e here, this version is more appropriate for your climate.We offer a wide variety of excellent craft brews, including but not limited to Surly Darkness, the ultimate imperial stout, here in the state of Minnesota! Because what better to do in the summer than sit by the lake with a cold beer and some great snacks? Take your pick - cheese curds, fried pickles ... tots
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Bent Paddle Black Ale and New Holland Dragon's Milk also strong choices.We offer a wide variety of excellent craft brews, including but not limited to Surly Darkness, the ultimate imperial stout, here in the state of Minnesota! Because what else is there to do in the winter other than stay inside and keep warm with beer?
omg stop you’re starting to win me overBent Paddle Black Ale and New Holland Dragon's Milk also strong choices.
omg stop you’re starting to win me over
Arent bribes fun?
Day 1: Mayor Election Tally
shorty (4) - supershorty, AM, Zenge, DrS
AM (1) - samac
April (2) - Dina, alley
mayo (1) - mayo
Cyndia (1) - Cyndia
MJ (1) - MJ
Barks (2) - cubs, Barks
12/30
Mayor vote closes at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/7pm Fantasyland (~595 MINUTES)
shorty (4) - supershorty, AM, Zenge, DrS
AM (1) - samac
April (2) - Dina, alley
mayo (1) - mayo
Cyndia (1) - Cyndia
MJ (1) - MJ
Barks (2) - cubs, Barks
12/30
Mayor vote closes at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/7pm Fantasyland (~595 MINUTES)
Last edited:
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wobbles says it is TOO COLD FOR MAY.
I’ve played one game with LiS.
I miss LiS.
I miss LiS.
Whole thread is tl,dr since no one has their role pm yet.
Vote paws
I'm a team player and I also have never been mayor
Vote paws
I'm a team player and I also have never been mayor
Wait it was 2 wasn’t it?!
England.
England.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Two.I’ve played one game with LiS.
I miss LiS.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll add to my campaign points that I have a demonstrated history of organizational skills in the form of spreadsheets, plus excellent accounting abilities. I'm happy to offer StardeWW as a reference for my ability to track complex interactions and financial transactions accurately.
And, well, I've literally died for/because of my spreadsheets before, so they speak for themselves, really.
And, well, I've literally died for/because of my spreadsheets before, so they speak for themselves, really.
l
Worse ideas have been hadSure, that seems like a terrible idea
Elect MJ
Oh and something to get out off my chest while
I don’t even know my own affiliation.
I feel like I have to go for mayor because it’s associated with my village meta
I only want it if it’s clear before I get it that the role gives me PMs.
Otherwise I dont want it again for a long long time. So I’m not going to campaign for myself again in the near future and it doesn’t make me wolfy.
Carry on.
I don’t even know my own affiliation.
I feel like I have to go for mayor because it’s associated with my village meta
I only want it if it’s clear before I get it that the role gives me PMs.
Otherwise I dont want it again for a long long time. So I’m not going to campaign for myself again in the near future and it doesn’t make me wolfy.
Carry on.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm diligent, detached, and have been gone so long I have no grudges or preconceived notions about any of you. Also I'm on vacation so I can actually pay attention. Why vote for a lesser evil when you can vote for me 
You’re psych right?I'm diligent, detached, and have been gone so long I have no grudges or preconceived notions about any of you. Also I'm on vacation so I can actually pay attention. Why vote for a lesser evil when you can vote for me![]()
Those folks are sketchy, I mean just look at stagg. I can’t do that. 😛
You may opt to never speak on thread though...I'm diligent, detached, and have been gone so long I have no grudges or preconceived notions about any of you. Also I'm on vacation so I can actually pay attention. Why vote for a lesser evil when you can vote for me![]()
I'm not taking risks in a game with no post minimum. Only established high contenters have my attention.
I’m starting to see the appeal lolArent bribes fun?
Why the tag?
*stares in psychiatrist*You’re psych right?
Those folks are sketchy, I mean just look at stagg. I can’t do that. 😛
You're clearly unaware of my reputation. Have you seen my post count?You may opt to never speak on thread though...
Cause it felt like funWhy the tag?
*stares in APA conference**stares in psychiatrist*
*stares in APA conference*
Psh, I'm only attending M-W, today is for the aquarium, fried chicken, cemeteries, and crawfish. At least until the thunderstorm hits, at which point I think I'm going to try and find some bars with live music. Protip: don't have your program pay for your conference and you're not obligated to spend your weekend there unless you want
Bet you didn't even read your role PM.
You know what I might just be able to get away with quoting cubs all gameNo. No, I did not.
elect barks
elect fluff
I'd like to see a Mayor Fluff: Part 2 (or 2 Fluff 2 Furious) happen
I'd like to see a Mayor Fluff: Part 2 (or 2 Fluff 2 Furious) happen
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't be sad, Barks. Being a high contenter has little to do with raw post numbers. It has to do with the fluff:content ratio. Anyone who makes at least 10 posts a cycle, and has ≥70% of those post be content, is okay is my books. So you don't have to necessarily highpost to be a high contenter.
Last edited:
Ok fun haterDon't be sad, Barks. Being a high contenter has little to do with raw post numbers. It has to do with the fluff:content ratio. Anyone who makes at least 10 posts a cycle, and has ≥70% of those post be content, is okay is my books.
hmm I kinda want to vote for Barks, but she's also too sneaky for me to read well
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are you saying I’m not fun? 🥺Ok fun hater
Day 1: Mayor Election Tally
shorty (4) - supershorty, AM, Zenge, DrS
AM ()
April (2) - Dina, alley
mayo (1) - mayo
Cyndia (1) - Cyndia
MJ (2) - MJ, Sporty
Barks (3) - cubs, Barks, genny
Paws (1) - Paws
alley (1) - samac
fluff (1) - violet
16/30
Mayor vote closes at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/7pm Fantasyland (~494 MINUTES)
shorty (4) - supershorty, AM, Zenge, DrS
AM ()
April (2) - Dina, alley
mayo (1) - mayo
Cyndia (1) - Cyndia
MJ (2) - MJ, Sporty
Barks (3) - cubs, Barks, genny
Paws (1) - Paws
alley (1) - samac
fluff (1) - violet
16/30
Mayor vote closes at 10pm EDT/9pm CDT/7pm Fantasyland (~494 MINUTES)
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K