SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think I might be overestimating the integrity of wolves but I also don't see why a wolf would want her dead. Then again I've never wolfed so maybe there's a reason I can't understand yet. I'm just getting the vibe that there's a vig somewhere out there especially given FOUR kills in one night and I want to look back to see who might have been sus of Lainey
Where are your reads at right now?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I think I might be overestimating the integrity of wolves but I also don't see why a wolf would want her dead. Then again I've never wolfed so maybe there's a reason I can't understand yet. I'm just getting the vibe that there's a vig somewhere out there especially given FOUR kills in one night and I want to look back to see who might have been sus of Lainey
I mean, sunshine was sus of Lainey, but she’s also dead now and was village.

Maybe killing Lainey was an attempt to frame Sunshine?

• Hmm
Did anyone GET an emoji last night that they’re willing to talk about?
I got 🤗 from someone and I'm willing to guess it might have been from Schools knowing her friendliness lol

But as of right now I can't really think of a way emoji sending might be used as a strategy, thinking they're just for fun

Members don't see this ad :)
Where are your reads at right now?
I definitely need to go back and revisit my reads from yesterday but I'm on my phone and the hungry ponies are waiting for their lunch. I'll update as soon as I get back to my laptop

Reactions: 1 user
I got 🤗 from someone and I'm willing to guess it might have been from Schools knowing her friendliness lol

But as of right now I can't really think of a way emoji sending might be used as a strategy, thinking they're just for fun
There's definitely possibilities for strategy by picking an emoji that has some significance to gameplay/players, but there's also tons of room for misinterpretation

Reactions: 2 users
There's definitely possibilities for strategy by picking an emoji that has some significance to gameplay/players, but there's also tons of room for misinterpretation
Yeah. We should be careful not to over analyze, but it might be good information to have.

@anyone reading the thread, could you repeat my question to mayo if there's no answer in an hour? I'm not sure if he's serious about ignoring me for the rest of the game and I'd still like to solve.

Unofficial D2 Yeet Tally
SAR (1) - AM
Zenge (1) - mayo

2/15
yeet close in ~33.5 hours

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm still running with the idea the Enigma is village so her push looks not great in light of that.

With how busy I've been the last couple of days and still not being caught up (lunch break now, catch up time in a couple of hours when I finish putting up firewood for next winter)... As a wolf I definitely wouldn't jump on a third wagon when there were two perfectly good village wagons that I probably could have jumped on with minimal suspicion :shrug:

That said, my participation so far this game has been crap so you can yeet me for that. I'm hoping to improve on that this evening and actually try to be useful for once

• Hmm
With how busy I've been the last couple of days and still not being caught up (lunch break now, catch up time in a couple of hours when I finish putting up firewood for next winter)... As a wolf I definitely wouldn't jump on a third wagon when there were two perfectly good village wagons that I probably could have jumped on with minimal suspicion :shrug:

That said, my participation so far this game has been crap so you can yeet me for that. I'm hoping to improve on that this evening and actually try to be useful for once
Well, they were all relatively close to each other by the time you placed your vote (3-4-5, I think?). Regardless, I look forward to what the evening brings.

###yeet shorty###

for now since last game a wolf tried suggesting a lower number. still have to reread some stuff. Just stuck at work rerunning samples since I switched standard solutions.
was that your entire reasoning for yeeting shorty? Or was there something else that I missed
Unyeet Enigma
Yeet Vis

I remember Vis playing a pretty "pro-villager" meta when wolfing, that felt similar to this.
hmm don't like, especially with vis's flip. You know when else he was pro-villager? when he was a villager
I can get behind that.

Unyeet SAR
Yeet Vis
What was the reason for this?
I support this.

Unyeet Vis
Yeet AM
And this? And to follow up, what are your reads? It's not clear to me from reading the thread

In an odd way, this moves your read slightly more villager for me? Even though you’re talking about yeeting me. I had been getting wolf vibes from you, but a wolf would know I won’t flip wolf, so this would be end up helping shorty in the end
I had a question or comment but I forgot it
That’s fair. I have a tendency to explain my thought process even when that process hasn’t reached a strong conclusion, which seems to be working against me. My goal is to try to put all my thoughts out for transparency for further discussion, but I can try to take stronger stances. It was more than two lines though - April has repeated it a couple times.
Tbh I think this is true. I obviously paid attention to your posts during the noob game + the messages and I think you really think things through. I think you're playing the same as the noob game
Think I am gonna follow SAR and WZ and

###unyeet me###
###yeet enigma###
why
It did feel like there was some interesting push back to that yeet, didn't it? I'ma look closer at that tomorrow when I'm more awake and can keep reading from page 5 so things make sense in context
Can you explain the pushback thing? I'm not really seeing it

Now, i'm thinking TE or Kras
Is kras still because of his AM vote? and why TE?
these are what I'm gonna look into in the next day, this post from TE still skeeves me out
What about it is sketchy
Hearing more from her last night made me get a bit more of a village vibe from her. Lowering her down on my sus list. I still don't know 100% what to think of that last minute vote change so will be looking more into other people today in the meantime but keeping that for future reference if needed
Meh I feel like anyone making a vote change like that can be NAI. I don't think it has to make her a wolf because it was a pretty big move (and one that was likely to be questioned) but it also doesn't make her a villager because she could've actually thought she would have her vote changed in time.

To go off of that, I really don't know how to read cray and I'm having trouble even knowing what her reads are? The posts just calling other posts wolfy/village don't really tell me much when there's no explanation and no follow up
I'm just getting the vibe that there's a vig somewhere out there especially given FOUR kills in one night and I want to look back to see who might have been sus of Lainey
So you think there's more than one vig in this game? Because one already flipped

Sus of TE

It did feel like there was some interesting push back to that yeet, didn't it? I'ma look closer at that tomorrow when I'm more awake and can keep reading from page 5 so things make sense in context

Same initial takeaway. There seemed to be an effort to protect TE

and

The prints vote was never well supported to begin with. Good places to start tomorrow.

I only really remember shorty sticking up for me, but it’s possible I missed someone else standing up for me in the pre-yeet chaos

now that i have more time, I went back to review this idea that there was an effort to protect me. It confirms what I remembered. So far, the only people I've found standing up for me are shorty (village) and AM (unknown, but many people sus of me have read her as village). Sunshine (village) had me leaning village, and though I wouldn't count it as a full defense of me, she questioned the strength of reads on me.

Being sus of me for posting reasons or voting pattern is fair, but I don't think this yeet protection idea is founded.

I think this is where I'm at right now but about to reread EOD from yesterday

Woof
Enigma
please
Bread
kras
alley
April
zenge
Barks
SAR
doggo
dina
AM
Cray
mayo
Village
If I were a wolf, you'd need to revise the woof end of your list, unless please and/or bread were both trying to bus me

• Hmm
prior to p6 there's nothing much mostly bc of the weird handful of us who didn't see the original tag
yeet zenge

only because they're the only one trying to yeet me so far who doesn't have a reason for saltiness from noob game
this made me fishy of zenge;
He's riding off of Mayo's lead so maybe Mayo is the one to blame lol
I need to go back and find mayo's vote;
OMG... I forgot about that

Unyeet AM
Yeet Enigma
here it is. I'll keep looking for if zenge's vote was a joke vote but if it was serious i don't like it, bc mayo's was pretty clearly a joke
Mayo. But in all honesty I’d be shocked if I didn’t change my vote sometime in the next 25+ hours. A lot to learn about people still.
hmmm idk if I like it but at least I have it to refer to later.
I don't really have good reads on any veteran players at all, since i don't know how they play
the reason I'm doing this dive is bc I thought it was weird that enigma was leaning so hard into "i dont know anyone and therefore cannot read them at all" and I don't like that it starts this early
I think we're at a point with the votes where I would expect a wolf to at least try to make an effort to stay alive. Wolf or not, we need actively participating villager
game mechanics talk (paged for a reason, see below)
To be honest, it’s hard for me to be satisfied by a lot of people’s explanations (including yours and doggos for genny) because I haven’t played with any of you before.
hmmmm more leaning on idk you so i cant read you.

writing this thought down before i forget it,
I feel like enigma is playing too much a mix of idk you cant read you and also playing it extremely safe. these are all from d1, so that's with a grain of salt, but I feel like enigma isn't saying anything too controversial or strong about any one player, mostly echoing or only talking about game mechanics
I just haven’t changed from my pressure vote earlier - I’m trying to decide where I want my real vote to go.

For now ###unyeet doggo###

Real vote incoming
i don't like not changing a pressure vote until like 8 minutes before close
Also, if you’re gonna be sus of me for the prints vote, I explained that I didn’t love the option but I’d rather yeet an inactive villager than lose an active villager + a mod kill, further reducing village numbers
I think this supports what I said above, going with relatively safe options and sticking to no personal reasoning, rather game mechanics
woah that was a bad N1.

rules clarification: if genny could kill someone during the day, would that have been revealed in the yeet writeup (the end of the day) or does the kill not happen until nighttime (aka, genny would be responsible for one of the kills?)
more mechanics

What confusion?
With your please vote. The whole top wolf read vs top village read thing. I'm having a hard time following your thought process there, seems you knew she had said prints (I think that's who it was) was her top wolf read and the top village thing was a typo, so I'm confused why you voted her for it.

prior to p6 there's nothing much mostly bc of the weird handful of us who didn't see the original tag

this made me fishy of zenge;

I need to go back and find mayo's vote;

here it is. I'll keep looking for if zenge's vote was a joke vote but if it was serious i don't like it, bc mayo's was pretty clearly a joke

hmmm idk if I like it but at least I have it to refer to later.

the reason I'm doing this dive is bc I thought it was weird that enigma was leaning so hard into "i dont know anyone and therefore cannot read them at all" and I don't like that it starts this early

game mechanics talk (paged for a reason, see below)

hmmmm more leaning on idk you so i cant read you.

writing this thought down before i forget it,
I feel like enigma is playing too much a mix of idk you cant read you and also playing it extremely safe. these are all from d1, so that's with a grain of salt, but I feel like enigma isn't saying anything too controversial or strong about any one player, mostly echoing or only talking about game mechanics

i don't like not changing a pressure vote until like 8 minutes before close

I think this supports what I said above, going with relatively safe options and sticking to no personal reasoning, rather game mechanics

more mechanics
oh i forgot to put at the top of all this,
enigma was near the top of my suspects list and with vis dead I decided to do enigma, so here's all the things that gave me thoughts

all this said, i don't like how much enigma spends time not actively wolfhunting and instead discussing mechanics or the couple of posts with heavy "idk i dont know anyone so i cant read anyone" emphasis.

yeet enigma

Why those two?
This

To be honest, it’s hard for me to be satisfied by a lot of people’s explanations (including yours and doggos for genny) because I haven’t played with any of you before. As much as it is possible to try to wolf hunt by posts alone, so much of everyone’s arguments so far is comparing to games I haven’t been in

By mayos engagement I meant specifically right from game open, but as I’ve said that was a very vague vibe read from the beginning. I’m currently reading Mayo and AM as both village who happen to disagree on D1 strategy. I’m not certain on kras

I dont really like this post
I feel like enigma is leaning too much into not having played with most everyone as a guise for not wolfhunting
as opposed to this was true for a bunch of us in the apoc. game, but we didn't really lean into it that much (from what I remember)
so i feel like its kinda similar to shorty's I'm a noob silly me strategy of wolfing in the noob game

now that i have more time, I went back to review this idea that there was an effort to protect me. It confirms what I remembered. So far, the only people I've found standing up for me are shorty (village) and AM (unknown, but many people sus of me have read her as village). Sunshine (village) had me leaning village, and though I wouldn't count it as a full defense of me, she questioned the strength of reads on me.

Being sus of me for posting reasons or voting pattern is fair, but I don't think this yeet protection idea is founded.

If I were a wolf, you'd need to revise the woof end of your list, unless please and/or bread were both trying to bus me
Already said you and please aren't w/w

Bread however is not incompatible

• Hmm
With your please vote. The whole top wolf read vs top village read thing. I'm having a hard time following your thought process there, seems you knew she had said prints (I think that's who it was) was her top wolf read and the top village thing was a typo, so I'm confused why you voted her for it.
Oh it was because she originally had paw prints as her top wolf read and then later said she was just voting there as a "placeholder" in case she didn't make it back before yeet close. The wording felt off to me and made it feel like she was calling it that so that later she could go back on it/say it wasn't her real vote

Oh it was because she originally had paw prints as her top wolf read and then later said she was just voting there as a "placeholder" in case she didn't make it back before yeet close. The wording felt off to me and made it feel like she was calling it that so that later she could go back on it/say it wasn't her real vote
Despite the fact that she's trying to yeet me, I will come to her defense on this front and note that this kind of language was super common in noob game, since so much waffling happened in the ten minutes or so before vote close that a vote placed too early often missed some big changes

Bread however is not incompatible
I started thinking more about this and I remember bread not being as active in apoc. as I saw in noob, and then bread flipped wolf at the end of apoc.
which makes me give wolf points to bread, bc i feel like he's behaving more similarly to apocalypse

• Hmm
I started thinking more about this and I remember bread not being as active in apoc. as I saw in noob, and then bread flipped wolf at the end of apoc.
which makes me give wolf points to bread, bc i feel like he's behaving more similarly to apocalypse
My impression as well so far, and just haven't seen anything to give him village points for either

Now i have to think about whether to give you another village point for coming up with a thought process I had in my head already :laugh:

I explained that it WAS my real vote, I just wasn't super sure about it, but I wanted to put it out in case I missed yeet. placeholder was bad word choice on my part ill admit that

My impression as well so far, and just haven't seen anything to give him village points for either

Now i have to think about whether to give you another village point for coming up with a thought process I had in my head already :laugh:
thats so raven GIF

since i'm being dinged for not reading strongly, here's my list so far

Village
AM
Barks
Doggo
Cray
Dina
Mayo
Alley
Zenge
Bread*
WZ*
SAR*
Plz*
Kras
Wolf

*These reads are definitely influenced by the fact that they're gunning for me, so I expect one or more is just a misled villager. I'll need to see more to move them up. I also highly doubt that ALL four of them are wolves, as it seems like a mistake to come out as a strong pack so early, but there's a wolf or more in that group.

• Hmm
oops, I forgot april. somewhere in the middle, very slight wolf lean (but it would make me sad if it panned out that way)

Are you saying Bread/Enigma isn't incompatible?
I did say that but prior to looking back at the timing (I'm on that page right now). From the final tally and ISO of him I thought it looked like it could be a bus, but looking at it now I'm not feeling that as much since it tied enigma for second with 4 minutes to go.

since i'm being dinged for not reading strongly, here's my list so far

Village
AM
Barks
Doggo
Cray
Dina
Mayo
Alley
Zenge
Bread*
WZ*
SAR*
Plz*
Kras
Wolf

*These reads are definitely influenced by the fact that they're gunning for me, so I expect one or more is just a misled villager. I'll need to see more to move them up. I also highly doubt that ALL four of them are wolves, as it seems like a mistake to come out as a strong pack so early, but there's a wolf or more in that group.
i'm not super understanding SAR or WZ, I have them both decently in neutral right now. what they doin thats wolfy?

i'm not super understanding SAR or WZ, I have them both decently in neutral right now. what they doin thats wolfy?
they're not trying to yeet you lol. Obviously my knowledge of my own role is going to influence my reads. I actually think of that group though, they are more likely to be villagers than you or bread.

• Hmm
bread is just more middle on my list because I feel like I haven't seen enough from him so the strength of my read is weaker

• Care
they're not trying to yeet you lol. Obviously my knowledge of my own role is going to influence my reads. I actually think of that group though, they are more likely to be villagers than you or bread.
I also don't understand the suspicion that I'm wolfy. it seems barks' only logic was bad word choice while I admitted to being not at 100% mental capacity, and then your logic is that I'm finding (what I feel like) are valid points for being sus of you?

I also don't understand the suspicion that I'm wolfy. it seems barks' only logic was bad word choice while I admitted to being not at 100% mental capacity, and then your logic is that I'm finding (what I feel like) are valid points for being sus of you?
then I also don't understand why WZ has me near wolves

Ok individual relative sketchiness list, but if enigma is wolf it's more like enigma/kras/alley/april whereas if enigma is not wolf it's bread/kras/alley/please
Not sure which pack I like better yet

Woof
Enigma
Bread
kras
alley
please
April
zenge
Barks
SAR
doggo
dina
AM
Cray
mayo
Village

then I also don't understand why WZ has me near wolves
Your echoey reads list put you up there initially and then you moved down a spot because I liked your thoughts on kras (though did not like lack of follow-through and bit of backtracking) and then a couple more because I liked your thoughts on enigma and bread