SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I explained that it WAS my real vote, I just wasn't super sure about it, but I wanted to put it out in case I missed yeet. placeholder was bad word choice on my part ill admit that
You explained that after I voted and I was explaining my thought process at the time. I see that is your explanation now which I am considering
Why is it interesting?
Maybe I need to look at the timing but please was already suspicious of TE last night but was still okay voting with her to yeet paw prints. At least for me it sketches me out to vote with someone that I'm really wolf reading

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Your echoey reads list put you up there initially and then you moved down a spot because I liked your thoughts on kras (though did not like lack of follow-through and bit of backtracking) and then a couple more because I liked your thoughts on enigma and bread
thats fair.
I'm trying to follow AM's advice more and put more in-process thoughts in the thread, and I think a big part of me sounding echoey was that i was waiting a long time to put my thoughts out there, and a lot of the time, that meant someone else already said similar stuff

Reactions: 1 user
Unofficial D2 Yeet Tally
SAR (1) - AM
Zenge (1) - mayo
Enigma (2) - dubz, please

4/15
yeet close in ~32.5 hours

Members don't see this ad :)
You explained that after I voted and I was explaining my thought process at the time. I see that is your explanation now which I am considering

Maybe I need to look at the timing but please was already suspicious of TE last night but was still okay voting with her to yeet paw prints. At least for me it sketches me out to vote with someone that I'm really wolf reading
please voted for prints before TE did

Ok individual relative sketchiness list, but if enigma is wolf it's more like enigma/kras/alley/april whereas if enigma is not wolf it's bread/kras/alley/please
Not sure which pack I like better yet
What does enigma have to do with how you read me?

I also don't understand the suspicion that I'm wolfy. it seems barks' only logic was bad word choice while I admitted to being not at 100% mental capacity, and then your logic is that I'm finding (what I feel like) are valid points for being sus of you?
partially, yes, as I know I'm village so they don't feel as valid to me. I also feel like you came out with your suspicion for me late after a small wagon was already forming. To their credit, I feel like WZ and SAR both came at me earlier and have maintained that with conviction, which I can respect.

timing went;
i don't feel well. here's where my vote would go if i had to decide right now, in case i won't be back.
asleep for like an hour and a half, and my poor word choice was pointed out and you voted me
i woke up, explained the poor word choice but ultimately decided to stay on my vote. it was the strongest thing I had to go off of, and i've admitted it wasn't that strong.
I think TE went on the vote after me, with like 5 minutes until close.
if I had moved, i risked making a tie
I also didn't have any super strong suspicion of TE yet, and I don't really consider who Im voting with unless I feel very strongly about them or it's much later in the game

please voted for prints before TE did
yeah I can confirm this - i think i was the last vote on prints before cray jumped across and tied it? I changed my vote late in true waffle house manager fashion (though it was really more of a procrastination issue than a waffle) which is part of the reason people are sus of me.

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, April, since you're here, can I have your reads yet?
I'm here so I don't miss out on stuff but I'm still not capable of doing much thread searching without my fingers freezing

20210130_120955(0).jpg

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Checking against this to make sure vote placement doesn't make either of my packs incompatible but I don't see any major problems.

And now i need to go be a real adult and stop sitting here in my pajamas playing games all day.

Official Real D1 Emoji Yeet Tally

Check your votes!

kras (2) - doggos, vissy
SAR () -
dubz () -
Doggo () -
prints (4) - AM, Zenge, please, Enigma
genny (1) - shorty
AM (2) - Lou, kras
shorty (4) - Dina, genny, sunshine, Cray
Enigma (3) - dubz, SAR, Bread
mayo (1) - alley
April () -
sunshine () -
Barks () -
Zenge () -
Cray (1) - April
please (1) - Barks
Vis (1) - mayo
Bread () -

20/21
TIED!
Missing: pawprints
yeet closed

Reactions: 2 users
Sketchy: please (but moving down the rest/reconsidering after her more recent posts), bread (being really quiet, not joking as much? Nothing to give him any village points yet), kras (due to his jumping around with no explanation), Mayo (don’t know if it’s due to his play style but some of his questions yesterday felt superficial and no village points there either)

Unsure: cray (like I said before), doggo (has been quiet which is NAI but nothing to point me either way), Dina (was debating where to put her because she seems like she’s asking questions/pushing people but it’s hard to trust her lol), SAR (don’t understand her TE push but otherwise have felt fine about her, would like to hear more though), dubz (leaning slightlyyy village but also too early to tell)

Village: AM, zenge, TE, alley, April (was reading her this way yesterday but still waiting for an answer if she thinks there’s multiple vigs or what)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Cute pon pon
Nothing even off the top of your head though? General impressions?
Sure

Schools sounds the same as usual. Still reading her village.
Barks was originally a slight village lean for me (previously explained why, shaky D1 reason) but calling out Schools seemed like intentional misunderstanding and now leaning toward the wolfy side of neutral
Want to look more into Dina because of that oddly defensive reflex she had to yeet me just because I said I hadn't seen her post yet.
AM is a village read but I'm noting that she was going at Lainey a bit yesterday
Mayo is not being very careful about what he posts and is giving me the impression of his village meta
You, bread, and Kras are very difficult to read for me so staying in my ??? category. I find it odd that bread has been so quiet ever since the thread transitioned from off topic banter to wolf hunting

This is just what pops into my head. Anyone in particular you want feels on?

I have about 15 minutes before I need to do my homework. I think I figured out what I need to do to fix my laptop, and ordered the correct parts, but for now I'm trying to get my homework done in case my laptop craps out again before I can get the replacement parts.

I am 😛, a village emoji sender. I sent April the 🤗 emoji last night. I was working off of the belief that if she was a wolf, she probably wouldn't share the fact that she received an emoji. I guess that would be a possible soft clear? I am still back on page 10, but I saw the night write up and I’m extremely concerned that we lost 4 villagers last night. I know I wolfed in a basics game, so we could only have 1 kill a night, but I’m incredibly shocked that the wolves were able to get 4 kills last night. Will be back later with my reads list once I’m able to do my homework and get caught up on the thread.

I have about 15 minutes before I need to do my homework. I think I figured out what I need to do to fix my laptop, and ordered the correct parts, but for now I'm trying to get my homework done in case my laptop craps out again before I can get the replacement parts.

I am 😛, a village emoji sender. I sent April the 🤗 emoji last night. I was working off of the belief that if she was a wolf, she probably wouldn't share the fact that she received an emoji. I guess that would be a possible soft clear? I am still back on page 10, but I saw the night write up and I’m extremely concerned that we lost 4 villagers last night. I know I wolfed in a basics game, so we could only have 1 kill a night, but I’m incredibly shocked that the wolves were able to get 4 kills last night. Will be back later with my reads list once I’m able to do my homework and get caught up on the thread.
What would be a wolf gain from not sharing they received an emoji?

Village: AM, zenge, TE, alley, April (was reading her this way yesterday but still waiting for an answer if she thinks there’s multiple vigs or what)
Oh right, I forgot about this. I'm definitely not ready to discount that possibility. I'm not very well-learned in roles so I'm still trying to think about other non-vig kill mechanisms, like maybe a 3p or a wolf vig or PGO

I was working off of the belief that if she was a wolf, she probably wouldn't share the fact that she received an emoji. I guess that would be a possible soft clear?
While I lean towards believing this was your intention, I don't think emoji knowledge clears anyone yet. If anything, a wolf has more to gain from revealing emojis at this point because it gives them transparency points to look more village

• Hmm
Oh right, I forgot about this. I'm definitely not ready to discount that possibility. I'm not very well-learned in roles so I'm still trying to think about other non-vig kill mechanisms, like maybe a 3p or a wolf vig or PGO
Are you copying Lawpy's fake tinfoils from the other game?

• Haha
Are you copying Lawpy's fake tinfoils from the other game?
What? I don't see how anything I said would imply a tinfoil, I just said I'm not familiar with many mechanisms/roles and there are probably a few possibilities

What? I don't see how anything I said would imply a tinfoil, I just said I'm not familiar with many mechanisms/roles and there are probably a few possibilities
I don't understand why you said PGO would be a possibility.

updated reads list;
villagey;
AM- acting like what I've seen of village AM
April- acting like village april with more confidence
mayo- being pretty careless and jokey, which is meta village in my opinion

neutral with a slight village lean;
dina- need to see a little but more from. so far some slight village lean feelings
WZ- nothing that has made me go either way but does seem to be genuine wolfhunting
zenge- struck me as noob villager trying his best at first, but i didn't like the following mayo's joke vote so a couple of village points got taken away

true neutral;
alley- when I have a sec I wanna go back and see her wolf style from the basics game
cray- I initially had in possible wolf bc of her being a little quieter than usual, but she's since made a couple of posts abt it that pushed her back to neutral
doggo- need to see more from
SAR- nothing so far has pinged me either way

neutral with a slight wolf lean;
barks- I don't like the unfounded (in my opinion) suspicion of me, after repeated explanations by myself but it seems like my initial explanation got lost in the thread for them so they got pushed more towards neutral again
kras- still don't like the AM vote but after the argument last night i'm kinda ignoring the whole thing

wolfy;
TE- for everything I said earlier. TLDR is they're not contributing to wolfhunting enough in my opinion, and I think that's a distraction on purpose
bread- wolf meta in my opinion but nothing in this game that specifically made me go wolf

• Hmm
I don't understand why you said PGO would be a possibility.
My impression of that role is that they kill anyone who tries to use an action on them so I don't see it completely out of the question if one of the villagers died at the hands of a PGO last night. I mean, would giving an emoji count as an action toward a PGO?

If I'm mistaken then please correct me, I'm just thinking out loud and don't have the ability to research right now (unless someone wants to come chisel frozen horse poop off of the ground for me so I can go home)

• Care
What would be a wolf gain from not sharing they received an emoji?
From the general assumption that wolves are not going to contribute to wolf hunting. She could have stayed quiet and not mentioned the emoji. But village!April is always focused on putting together the puzzle pieces and figuring out who the wolves are, which would include sharing that she got an emoji from me.

While I lean towards believing this was your intention, I don't think emoji knowledge clears anyone yet. If anything, a wolf has more to gain from revealing emojis at this point because it gives them transparency points to look more village
That is a valid point. I am sharing what I did last night to be transparent and right now I trust April. From her tone, her posts, and now also from her sharing her night results. That's why I classified it as a possible soft clear.

• Hmm
My impression of that role is that they kill anyone who tries to use an action on them so I don't see it completely out of the question if one of the villagers died at the hands of a PGO last night. I mean, would giving an emoji count as an action toward a PGO?
If it does count, then literally everyone flipped is a PR and this is role madness.

That is a valid point. I am sharing what I did last night to be transparent and right now I trust April. From her tone, her posts, and now also from her sharing her night results. That's why I classified it as a possible soft clear.
"Soft clear" is reserved for being able to mechanically confirm someone's ability. I think a safer fit would be "strongly village read April".

updated reads list;
villagey;
AM- acting like what I've seen of village AM
April- acting like village april with more confidence
mayo- being pretty careless and jokey, which is meta village in my opinion

neutral with a slight village lean;
dina- need to see a little but more from. so far some slight village lean feelings
WZ- nothing that has made me go either way but does seem to be genuine wolfhunting
zenge- struck me as noob villager trying his best at first, but i didn't like the following mayo's joke vote so a couple of village points got taken away

true neutral;
alley- when I have a sec I wanna go back and see her wolf style from the basics game
cray- I initially had in possible wolf bc of her being a little quieter than usual, but she's since made a couple of posts abt it that pushed her back to neutral
doggo- need to see more from
SAR- nothing so far has pinged me either way

neutral with a slight wolf lean;
barks- I don't like the unfounded (in my opinion) suspicion of me, after repeated explanations by myself but it seems like my initial explanation got lost in the thread for them so they got pushed more towards neutral again
kras- still don't like the AM vote but after the argument last night i'm kinda ignoring the whole thing

wolfy;
TE- for everything I said earlier. TLDR is they're not contributing to wolfhunting enough in my opinion, and I think that's a distraction on purpose
bread- wolf meta in my opinion but nothing in this game that specifically made me go wolf

I'm curious your reasoning for ignoring Kras, since that's the one player that seems to be on almost everyone's wolf reads so far? It might mean wolves are doing a great job casting suspicion that way, but I think a number of arguments against kras have been presented beyond just one vote. Would help to hear a lot more from kras.

I'm curious your reasoning for ignoring Kras, since that's the one player that seems to be on almost everyone's wolf reads so far? It might mean wolves are doing a great job casting suspicion that way, but I think a number of arguments against kras have been presented beyond just one vote. Would help to hear a lot more from kras.
yesterday kras followed lainey onto an AM vote, which struck me as weird, but when I asked her about it she said it was a salt vote. then the really big thing ensued and i hate conflict so I ignored the entire interaction. From what I can tell, it didn't really go nice and so I'm assuming that why kras stayed on the AM vote. so I'm not so much ignoring kras but ignoring kras' vote if that makes sense

Reactions: 3 users
yesterday kras followed lainey onto an AM vote, which struck me as weird, but when I asked her about it she said it was a salt vote. then the really big thing ensued and i hate conflict so I ignored the entire interaction. From what I can tell, it didn't really go nice and so I'm assuming that why kras stayed on the AM vote. so I'm not so much ignoring kras but ignoring kras' vote if that makes sense
so she's still in wolf leans for me but I'm not giving as much weight to my original reasoning as I would if the big argument didn't happen.

From catching up and thinking about what happened yesterday kras and April have caught my attention. I need to reread and look a little closer at April.

AM is in my village pile. I want to put Dubz in my village pile, but flashback to WWariors when I did that and she was wolf, so village lean to her.

Barks and genny are slight village lean, I keep going back and forth on Barks, but right now she is leaning village

Dina and Sar are in my neutral pile, haven’t heard or seen much from them.

I keep forgetting alley is playing, need to hear some thoughts from her as well.

TE, not seeing the wolf push, but am going to reread at some point. Also need to do an iso of please.

Ok, I don't see the difference between fruit vendor and emoji giver in this game

Was this supposed to be a basics game and I missed that bit
Yes. Lawpy betrayed me.

Yes. Lawpy betrayed me.
At least it's (probably?) not as bad as STL's "Back to Basics" NYC game. How the heck a skeleton army is supposed to be basic, I have no idea.

Also I just realized I might be the only one here ancient enough to remember that game

• Haha
From catching up and thinking about what happened yesterday kras and April have caught my attention. I need to reread and look a little closer at April.

AM is in my village pile. I want to put Dubz in my village pile, but flashback to WWariors when I did that and she was wolf, so village lean to her.

Barks and genny are slight village lean, I keep going back and forth on Barks, but right now she is leaning village

Dina and Sar are in my neutral pile, haven’t heard or seen much from them.

I keep forgetting alley is playing, need to hear some thoughts from her as well.

TE, not seeing the wolf push, but am going to reread at some point. Also need to do an iso of please.
do you have thoughts on cray, mayo, bread or zenge? sorry if you mentioned them in an earlier post i missed

do you have thoughts on cray, mayo, bread or zenge? sorry if you mentioned them in an earlier post i missed
Cray is neutral to slight wolf lean. Mostly basing that on feelings. Mayo, bread, and zenge I also son know either, was going to look at them on my reread that I haven't done quite yet

• Hmm
Currently multitasking between reading the thread, taking lecture notes, and watching cell biology lectures. Lowkey I also forgot I was playing too with all of the chaos that happened in my personal life yesterday, and now it’s a pain in the butt trying to catch up.

Currently multitasking between reading the thread, taking lecture notes, and watching cell biology lectures. Lowkey I also forgot I was playing too with all of the chaos that happened in my personal life yesterday, and now it’s a pain in the butt trying to catch up.
**** hey I'm taking cell bio notes too! currently reading about vesicle budding and snare proteins ***