Star Wars WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In the interest of full disclosure, to add to the investigations above, I investigated Foxhunter on Night 4 with the seeker droid and it told me that she was Beru Lars. Granted this is before Night 6 where we presume there was a conversion.

Members don't see this ad.

To address what I know about the strange PM from Cuit regarding Captain Panaka-
It was sent to me on Night 8, forwarded by the ModGods. It was, unfortunately, while I was in Carbonite. I could send a response to the Mods, but it wouldn't be forwarded on to Cuit until I was out of the Carbonite.
It basically said Cuit & Abber are Ewoks, "I got a request from SOV along the Jedi-and-Ewok grapevine" (which Cuit assumed to be her > Abber > Nohika > SOV) to ask me what I know about Captain Panaka. Cuit figured SOV wanted to know who it was and what they could do and was hoping SOV wanted to know who is Captain Panaka so that they could be protected. She was 98% sure she trusted SOV and guessed that he was Luke (which I already knew).

SO...If Cuit was being honest (which I feel she was), and SOV didn't make the request, then either another Jedi or Abber asked. Was LIS still alive at the time? I know that Devyn passed on who was Panaka to LIS when he had mentioned in the thread that he wished I had a way to get the info to him...so not sure if it was him in this case.

Yeah that is what the message pretty much said and obv Cuit was not a wolf. And at that point SOV said he trusted LIS fully and since SOV was Luke we felt that we could tell LIS who Panaka was, but when I messaged LIS - he responded that he already knew and that ksmi had told him who she was.

Goood morning rebels! Who wants to know if they lived?!

Members don't see this ad :)
Killing me. I hope not literally!!!

FYI, I am proposing the following schedule for today:

Day 12 ends at 2PM EST
Night 12 ends at 4PM EST
DAY 13 ends at 8PM EST

:thumbup:

Results for night 11?

I can send them out now, write-up when TW wakes up or I can just give you the plain and simple version. I am on my way to work but will be there in 20. So results at the earliest 9am.

Good Lord. So much to say.

Welcome to The Undying Lands, Cuit. I missed you!!

TigerWillow, mad that Katie8 and she are being bossed around by villagers and wolves alike, wakes up at 5:30 AM, which is the crack of dawn for her. Needing energy reviving drink, she gets into her spee—
“Wait, wait, hold the phone, not this shiz again!” shouts StartingOverVet.
“Uh, er, what??? What are you doing in my narration” TW answers.
“Why don’t you get to the point! All of your write ups mention you and your car, and they are becoming more and more confusing. Why don’t you just say A is a wolf, B is a villager, and C is the special thing that happens if B dies, okay? Not this convoluted shiz.”
“Pot and kettle, bucko.” TW replies.
C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cklh45%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.gif
Evil players. Perhaps she should just blow up their world that they are on and have them all die. HOGH HOGH HOGH.

NordiCat, ecstatic over FINALY winning an election, calls for a company retreat. They deserve some TLC, but she also wants to make it “business official.” They all head over to the planet Naboo, filled with artwork, wine, flora and fauna. While she is drawing up her plans and showing her notes on convoluted investigations (I understand ours better
C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cklh45%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.gif
), everyone is only half listening to her.

Devyn, her buddy buddy, is listening, but drinking her wine and found some hot alienman to snuggle up to. SOV and Nohika sit by the water, talking about the beautiful skyline.
“I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here.” He rubs her arm. “Here everything is soft and smooth.” Dyachei doesn’t know what’s worse: the obvious incest going on (GoT hasn’t even STARTED yet!) or the extremely bad pickup line. She decides to go out to the forest to pick some berries. A large roar is heard behind her. She sees the creature with the tan clothing and goggles. Scared, she runs back to her group… she realizes no ones IN her group.
“That’s it! I hate this being alone and everyone ganging up on me! I’m joining the Senate Council,” she yells. Everyone nods all nonchalantly. But that is that.

Nordicat thinks the game is going to end. She even has prematurely changed her avatar to GoT. But maybe it’s for the best. For an evil person from the Dark Side sneaks up on her, uses the force to lift her up, and drowns her in the water. Even throws some electricity in the water to make sure she’s dead dead. And she is. Nordicat, Admiral Ackbar, who investigates (and sometimes twice!) to avoid falling into a trap doesn’t breathe anymore.

“Well, what a damper for our retreat,” sighs Packen.

7 Players Remain

Rebel Alliance
1. krist – Jabba the Hut
2. Nstarz – Senator Palpatine/Darth Sidious
4. nyanko - Hans Solo

The Jedi Council
1. Sheepdogpsu – R2D2
3. Orcagirl – Lando Calrissian
4. AbberCadaver - wicket (ewok)

Separatist Council
1. SOV
2. ksmi117
3. wldlfstdnt - Yoda
4. LIS - Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader
5. Nohika

Galactic Alliance
1. Wildcatj – Darth Maul
2. cuitlamiztli – Teebo (ewok)
3. DVMDream - Qui-gon Jinn
4. Fireflysushi – Owen Lars

Imperial Alliance
1. Devyn
2. orca2011 - Chewbaca
3. nordicat – Admiral Ackbar
4. FTB - boba fett

Senate Council
1. WTF – General Grievous
2. Ivorypolarbear - Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Packen
4. Foxhunter
5. Dyachei

It is now Day 12. You have until 2PM EST to lynch someone, or once a plurality is reached.

You must also elect ANOTHER supreme chancellor. Get it done. And don’t go killing them again!

FYI: nights will be last a MAXIMUM of two hours. If we don’t receive PM, you don’t get an action. You have been forewarned.

Members don't see this ad :)
Awww, no Nordi :(:(:(

seems like a death sentence, based on the two predecessors, but I nominate myself for chancellor

elect Packen

have no idea who to lynch right now...need to get to class, will be back a little later (will try not to check in too much during class:cool:)

aww I didn't even notice that! what was the picture of?

looks like you put it in... so now im just curious!!!!

I just put the mad face for one! :mad: so maybe it's just a mixup?

don't care. hurry up and lynchy!

lynch foxhunter

I was attacked last night by someone with the light saber.
My aunt, foxhunter, was supposed to protect me from attack.
That did not happen.

According to the mods, I was ONLY saved because I had the blaster.

That tells me that either foxhunter did the attack and is a wolf, or foxhunter no longer defends me because she is a wolf.

And I know it looks bad for Dyachei, killing the investigator who was supposed to clear her, but I think it is equally likely it was a wolf tactic to cast more suspicion on her. Although I don't know what that moving groups thing was about.

elect packen.

last person cleared by ackbar, so we know she is not converted.

This. Elect Packen

And I know it looks bad for Dyachei, killing the investigator who was supposed to clear her, but I think it is equally likely it was a wolf tactic to cast more suspicion on her. Although I don't know what that moving groups thing was about.

People are so sneaky! Nohika moved to our group, presumably because of the bond with you. Dyachei, no clue.

Is the seeker droid still around?

Stupid Feckin Wolves!!!! :mad: You killed my friend :(:(:(

Well if the wolves were trying to make it so that Dyachei was not investigated they screwed up. I had the seeker droid which I lost as according to Katie8 " I really should keep a leash on it" :laugh: and I chose to investigate Dyachei.

She came back as she has said she would multiple times "holder of bacta. Though, she has used all of her Bacta up and is now a sad panda."

So Dyachei is clear.

This. Elect Packen

People are so sneaky! Nohika moved to our group, presumably because of the bond with you. Dyachei, no clue.

Is the seeker droid still around?

I hope it's just that the mods were tired of my griping about having no one to PM on thread.

Nicely played with the seeker droid! Dyachei, I officially will stop suspecting you. Sorry :oops:

I guess that means there are no other results from seering.

Sad that someone tried to kill Luke. But SOV's right. He still has half of his protection, and if he almost died, that falls on foxhunter.

lynch foxhunter

Elect Packen

I agree, this whole Foxhunter business is shady. She exists for (our) protection.

And nice comment about the twins, TW. :laugh::laugh: We're not THAT bad... ;)

Lynch Foxhunter

I would like to hear what Foxhunter has to say before I just assume she did not protect SOV - perhaps she couldn't while silenced. Not sure how it all works. At this point I would assume she has to be unsilenced and can talk. So I will wait a little before casting a lynch vote for her.

Supreme Chancellor Elections:

Packen 5 (Packen, SOV, ksmi117, dyachei, nohika)

Day 12 Current Lynch Tally:

Foxhunter 4 (SOV, Dyachei, ksmi117, nohika)

Voting is closed, plurality has been reach. Results pending

Elect Packen

I agree, this whole Foxhunter business is shady. She exists for (our) protection.

And nice comment about the twins, TW. :laugh::laugh: We're not THAT bad... ;)

Lynch Foxhunter

That quote was too good to pass up. And everyone put the nail in the coffin with those kissy pics

I'm technically still asleep. Does this mean I'm going to have to do another writeup before I get outta bed?

That quote was too good to pass up. And everyone put the nail in the coffin with those kissy pics

Don't worry, when I was telling my Mom about this game (and she's sitting there trying not to call me a nerd) I did refrain from telling her that my incestuous brother was a 40-something-year-old man...

I think she would've banned me from the internet. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

After the loss of Nordicat, the rebels make no fuss over what they want to do. They decide foxhunter must be up to some shady business, I mean cage dancing, tequila drinking, and the name foxhunter just sounds sly. They line up one by one and put their lynch in. Devyn pleads to give foxhunter a chance to defend herself. But in some unfortunate luck, foxhunter is encased in carbonite, for the SECOND day. So she's not going to get a chance.

You have killed foxhunter, aka Beru Lars, who was in fact half of the protection for Luke Skywalker, but if only she could have defended herself, she would have told you that protection only lasted the first 4 nights.

Oh and you have elected Packen as your new supreme chancellor.

6 Players Remain

Rebel Alliance
1. krist – Jabba the Hut
2. Nstarz – Senator Palpatine/Darth Sidious
4. nyanko - Hans Solo

The Jedi Council
1. Sheepdogpsu – R2D2
3. Orcagirl – Lando Calrissian
4. AbberCadaver - wicket (ewok)

Separatist Council
1. SOV
2. ksmi117
3. wldlfstdnt - Yoda
4. LIS - Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader
5. Nohika

Galactic Alliance
1. Wildcatj – Darth Maul
2. cuitlamiztli – Teebo (ewok)
3. DVMDream - Qui-gon Jinn
4. Fireflysushi – Owen Lars

Imperial Alliance
1. Devyn
2. orca2011 - Chewbaca
3. nordicat – Admiral Ackbar
4. FTB - boba fett

Senate Council
1. WTF – General Grievous
2. Ivorypolarbear - Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Packen
4. Foxhunter – Beru Lars
5. Dyachei

It is now Night 12. As soon as all PMs received, night ends.

FYI: nights will be last a MAXIMUM of two hours. If we don't receive PM, you don't get an action. You have been forewarned.

Don't worry, when I was telling my Mom about this game (and she's sitting there trying not to call me a nerd) I did refrain from telling her that my incestuous brother was a 40-something-year-old man...

I think she would've banned me from the internet. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

One of my least disturbing sex smileys for you
smiley-sex006.gif

:laugh:

Wish I had signed back on sooner. I am suspicious of FH because she hasn't been as helpful as earlier. But I do know she told me in the beginning that she and Owen shared protection ability and she lost half her ability when he died. Not sure what that implies as far as last night goes.

Wish I had signed back on sooner. I am suspicious of FH because she hasn't been as helpful as earlier. But I do know she told me in the beginning that she and Owen shared protection ability and she lost half her ability when he died. Not sure what that implies as far as last night goes.

Awwwwwww sad panda. Too little too latr

That is so creepy. :laugh:

And FI$J#IOU*()*()F*S()U$%#. I wonder why she didn't tell anyone. :(

And f*** carbonite, too.

Just be happy you got that one. :smuggrin:

And maybe not bandwagon so quickly from now on - this is the 2nd lynch that innocent has been killed because people just followed someone's lead. :(

Hehehehehehe. You guys keep lynching yourselves. If only you didn't make it so easy for the wolfies...

How did you know she was silent? That info would have helped!

She was silent all of the last day and night cycle - when we were trying to figure out stuff yesterday on thread. It was mentioned that she had not been talking much and that we were suspicious of her. I checked around and she was posting a ton in the drunk thread, so it was obvious that she was just silenced by something. I posted last night in this thread that she was most likely silenced.