TCOM Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Georgey

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has received an interview offer from the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. I got a call from the them about a week ago, returned the called, and have still not heard back from the guy that left the message. I'm wondering if he was calling to schedule an interview. To anyone that has an interview scheduled, did they contact you via mail, email, or phone? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Georgey:
•Just curious if anyone has received an interview offer from the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. I got a call from the them about a week ago, returned the called, and have still not heard back from the guy that left the message. I'm wondering if he was calling to schedule an interview. To anyone that has an interview scheduled, did they contact you via mail, email, or phone? Thanks.•

If they called you, it was probably to schedule an interview. You probably don't have to talk to the exact same person who called you. Call the admissions office and tell them someone called you and you are assuming it is to set up an interview. They can then check their records for the list of students invited for an interview and schedule it for you right then. At least that's the way it works at my school. Good luck with your interviews. :)

Yup, it was for an inteview. Thanks, Leotigers. I thought it was for that when I got the message two weeks ago. I was somewhat apprehensive about calling them back. Didn't want to seem intrusive. It's for next Thursday. Gosh, they don't give you much time to prepare. Then again, they did call me two weeks ago and were probably wondering why I didn't call back and ask someone else when I knew it was for an interview appointment.

Georgey

well please let us know how the interview went.... I will be applying to TCOM next year and would love to hear more about the school. :)