You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
yeet dyachei @kaydubs
I don't care about shenanigans. Just saying my piece.you still haven't moved to self prez, so i think these shenanigans are a bite premature.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I think elaboration is required hereim a pr
Why'd you choose them?yeet dyachei @kaydubs
Claim itim a pr
Queen ****yeet dyachei @kaydubs
I'm not going to claim unless absolutely necessary because it helps the wolves. either believe me or don't
now everyone make an independent read of me and assume clem has a hard time with it
now everyone make an independent read of me and assume clem has a hard time with it
I have 2 actions in this game
Black Kat
Im smol
Out of everyone, apopWho would you rather have go over?
This, but tbh I could also see you/her being v/v violence (I can see the angle you're coming from, but I don't think it's a bad assumption to think your vote hasn't changed).Not great. Still waiting for the fruit of her catchup.
unvote
vote beans
vote beans
Um do you drink kava? How have we never talked about thisKava my beloved
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
You won't spook me off your buddies wagon 😤Out of everyone, apop
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i think you should switchYou won't spook me off your buddies wagon 😤
Black Kat
Im smol
I wanted u ded before thatYou won't spook me off your buddies wagon 😤
And yes JJJ is my buddy!
I don't think we've ever talked tea tbhUm do you drink kava? How have we never talked about this
But yeah I love it, I have a kava tea and some marijuana a few times a week and it's immensely relaxing
I also feel like the energy/activity level of this EOD suggests a wolf in troubleI feel like the vote is spread enough right now that someone on the board has to be a wolf
i agree with this fwiw. I think i'd rather vote katie but I dont think I'll get the support thereMake sure you guys think about who you're looking at next when I flip village. I would suggest really looking hard at my wagon because I guarantee you it is not pure.
Black Kat
Im smol
Mom I don't want beans to leave 🙁Make sure you guys think about who you're looking at next when I flip village. I would suggest really looking hard at my wagon because I guarantee you it is not pure.
Agreed. Hoping that this will give people some good stuff to analyze for D2I also feel like the energy/activity level of this EOD suggests a wolf in trouble
Black Kat
Im smol
Okay lets seei agree with this fwiw. I think i'd rather vote katie but I dont think I'll get the support there
Yeet: katiemcat
my legacy if I die:
v
AM
JJJ
Moonster
light v
black kat
chillymd
v
AM
JJJ
Moonster
light v
black kat
chillymd
unvote
vote: katie
vote: katie
Because you’re wrong and I’m an easy target at this timei agree with this fwiw. I think i'd rather vote katie but I dont think I'll get the support there
Black Kat
Im smol
Who would u suggest is the wolf?I also feel like the energy/activity level of this EOD suggests a wolf in trouble
Sorry if u have a vote on them my memory is bad
I would vote katie over beans or dya. I mean, I am so voting, but this is to affirm that I feel that way.
Ok GL everyone lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Vote Dya
I don't love claiming a pr on the first vote, it's feeling inexplicably wolfy.
I don't love claiming a pr on the first vote, it's feeling inexplicably wolfy.
Voting me for not having time to post today is crazy work, I’m trying to pull together a reads list but tbh I’m done
What makes you feel like an easy target? Just asking, not intended as a suggestion that you aren't.Because you’re wrong and I’m an easy target at this time
Vote Dya
@GoSpursGo
@GoSpursGo
**** it.
I'm a doctor. do with the info what you will but take a look at my wagon before and after claim if I still die
I'm a doctor. do with the info what you will but take a look at my wagon before and after claim if I still die
Black Kat
Im smol
Any wolfs?my legacy if I die:
v
AM
JJJ
Moonster
light v
black kat
chillymd
basille
Full Member
Cataloguing my thoughts on everyone and the posts so far, it's incredibly difficult for me post fully fledge thoughts but I am more inclined to vote apop more than anything from the pings I am getting. As a noob I read everyone at least as neutral from the start, but something there sticks out to me
katie, maybe gennyAny wolfs?
I certainly did not vote for you for this reason.Voting me for not having time to post today is crazy work, I’m trying to pull together a reads list but tbh I’m done
Beans and/or JJJ (or whoever else might have been in the lead since the 4/4 tie, I've lost track of the votes lol)Who would u suggest is the wolf?
Sorry if u have a vote on them my memory is bad
It's not at all about how much you've posted.Voting me for not having time to post today is crazy work, I’m trying to pull together a reads list but tbh I’m done
do i need to claim in large bold font
i hope you're happy clem. you've just made the wolves day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Top ten times actors weren't acting**** it.
I'm a doctor. do with the info what you will but take a look at my wagon before and after claim if I still die
I mean I'm not unhappyi hope you're happy clem. you've just made the wolves day
Beans and/or JJJ (or whoever else might have been in the lead since the 4/4 tie, I've lost track of the votes lol)
SAR () -
JJJ (3) - apop, beans, CeeGee
katie (4) - AM, JJJ, kat, dya
RDR () -
beans (3) - moon, SAR, genny
apop () -
dya (3) - Alex, katie, rdr
genny () -
basile (1) - Clem
Could you talk about those pings?Cataloguing my thoughts on everyone and the posts so far, it's incredibly difficult for me post fully fledge thoughts but I am more inclined to vote apop more than anything from the pings I am getting. As a noob I read everyone at least as neutral from the start, but something there sticks out to me
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K