The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why?

Votes have more functions than eliminating people
Because her posts remind me of village!RDR. I've wolfed with her before and I feel like when she's wolfing her posts feel more like she is trying to convince us of her village-ness. I haven't seen anything reminiscent of that so far.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because her posts remind me of village!RDR. I've wolfed with her before and I feel like when she's wolfing her posts feel more like she is trying to convince us of her village-ness. I haven't seen anything reminiscent of that so far.
That could be. I'm not sure I've ever played with RDR, so I have no meta impressions to work with. I would call her a null read right now.
 
I definitely catch more suspicion here than I do anywhere else. It's kind of fascinating. This isn't meant to diminish anyone else; it's the way the game goes! I'm just musing at the cultural divisions. MU kills me on Night 1 in every game. Syndicate leaves me alone. SDN wants my head on a pike.

Perhaps it's latent Stardeww2 energies for some.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interpersonally close
person innuendo GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the same argument you make every time someone srs you, regardless of your alignment, so I'm just kind of ignoring it tbh. If you're town I'm sure your frustration is genuine and I'm sorry for that, but you do utilize that as mafia too so it doesn't effect my read
 
This is the same argument you make every time someone srs you, regardless of your alignment, so I'm just kind of ignoring it tbh. If you're town I'm sure your frustration is genuine and I'm sorry for that, but you do utilize that as mafia too so it doesn't effect my read
against you mostly. because you do this most games and have never learned from your mistakes.
 
If I am eliminated today, which seems like a real possibility as far as I can tell, then I will leave a general request:

My demise will slow down the game. It's inevitable, because I occupy a huge portion of it. Please fill the void. Don't let it waste away. My reads may or may not be any good; I don't know. But at the very least, I am an engine making the game move, and I think it will need someone doing that after me. Be ready to take up the reigns.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I am eliminated today, which seems like a real possibility as far as I can tell, then I will leave a general request:

My demise will slow down the game. It's inevitable, because I occupy a huge portion of it. Please fill the void. Don't let it waste away. My reads may or may not be any good; I don't know. But at the very least, I am an engine making the game move, and I think it will need someone doing that after me. Be ready to take up the reigns.
Leave a legacy if you die and I'll push it
 
If I am eliminated today, which seems like a real possibility as far as I can tell, then I will leave a general request:

My demise will slow down the game. It's inevitable, because I occupy a huge portion of it. Please fill the void. Don't let it waste away. My reads may or may not be any good; I don't know. But at the very least, I am an engine making the game move, and I think it will need someone doing that after me. Be ready to take up the reigns.
you still haven't moved to self prez, so i think these shenanigans are a bite premature.