The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My strongest town reads are more compelling to me than my "wolf" reads (quotes to signify they're barely even wolf reads).

moonster is town. Clem is town. BK is town.

apoptosis is probably town, but I'll be careful.

AM is probably town, but I'll be careful.
 
My strongest town reads are more compelling to me than my "wolf" reads (quotes to signify they're barely even wolf reads).

moonster is town. Clem is town. BK is town.

apoptosis is probably town, but I'll be careful.

AM is probably town, but I'll be careful.
you dont need to be careful on AM
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**** it.

I'm a doctor. do with the info what you will but take a look at my wagon before and after claim if I still die
FWIW, if dya isn't a town doctor, I don't think a real town doctor should counterclaim here. Fake claims to bait a CC are a classic scum move, doctor especially
 
good job, now it doesn't matter who i protect and potentially could have saved.

you do this nearly every game. maybe learn from it this time? you just don't like my playstyle. And with that im done discussing it
Eh, I'm normally good at reading you, maybe I got it wrong this time, that's life. I'm not going to perform contrition over it
 
SAR () -
JJJ (2) - apop, CeeGee
katie (5) - AM, JJJ, kat, dya, beans
RDR () -
beans (3) - moon, SAR, genny
apop () -
dya (3) - Alex, katie, rdr
genny () -
basile (1) - Clem
 
Could you talk about those pings?
While rereading the thread, while they ask questions and stay involved, they don't seem to to dig deeper or try and lay out their thought process. Also, clem voting for me right after my apop comment, especially as apop had village leaned them, gives me another newer ping
 
Not thrilled with the dya voters
Ambivalent about the JJJ voters
Generally positive about the katie voters
Mixed about the beans voters
The Alex naked dya vote and nothing else is definitely interesting

Need someone to reconstruct the VC for me when it happened
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF


gonna be honest, don't get the katie stuff, but they did come out swinging
don't buy the post restriction thing for SAR. Spurs could have some crazy roles though
 
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF


gonna be honest, don't get the katie stuff, but they did come out swinging
don't buy the post restriction thing for SAR. Spurs could have some crazy roles though
My brother in Christ you can't be eating popcorn at a time like this. Anyone sticking out to you as a wolf?

Also, I do want to clarify that there have been roles that self-post restrict many times on SDN before.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just think apop is operating in a reads space that is unlikely for a wolf -- being the first to push me meaningfully and also tying me to black kat. That's a tough agenda to pursue if it's fake.

This shouldn't be regarded as super confidence, though I understand "never eliminate apop" gives that impression. Knee-jerk.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad