Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you think about it?Reading everything after page 10 legit gave me whiplash. What was going on
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What do you think about it?Reading everything after page 10 legit gave me whiplash. What was going on
Also, in an attempt to cut this argument off here, this is what RDR said when voting dya. What did you mean by "on the first vote" - I think that's where the confusion might be coming from?Vote Dya
I don't love claiming a pr on the first vote, it's feeling inexplicably wolfy.
Like everyone is playing 4D chess and I'm still playing tic-tac-toeWhat do you think about it?
Anything specific you'd like clarification on?Like everyone is playing 4D chess and I'm still playing tic-tac-toe
(Unless the issue is dya claiming specifically "I'm a PR"?)Also, in an attempt to cut this argument off here, this is what RDR said when voting dya. What did you mean by "on the first vote" - I think that's where the confusion might be coming from?
Literally the first vote of the game.Also, in an attempt to cut this argument off here, this is what RDR said when voting dya. What did you mean by "on the first vote" - I think that's where the confusion might be coming from?
I'm perplexed by Dya's vote. They're trying to save Jay...but then vote for Genny instead of the competing wagon on Beans? They do switch to Beans like 20 minutes later, but why not just vote for Beans right off the bat?unvote
vote: genny
I will vote beans to save jjj
Kinda curious why Katie seems so sure Alex isn't wolfing when Alex has only posted like twice. TMI or just a villager really believing in their friend's innocence.Alex is not wolfing that wagon is not pure
It would make me really happy to see it in actionI can call shorty and ask if she'll help me with Big Deth instead...
I think I saw a post in the end of day madness of her talking about itKinda curious why Katie seems so sure Alex isn't wolfing when Alex has only posted like twice. TMI or just a villager really believing in their friend's innocence.
I think Spurs just rolled some dice and that may have sealed Jay's fateKay so Ive learned I cant do 24h day/nights without burning myself out so Ill be kinda out of the thread till tomorrow when the day opens
Will try cathing up by then
I think I saw a post in the end of day madness of her talking about it
The only thing I got from that was, Alex is competitive and wouldnt let themselves be yeeted like this
@moonstermash I think it was you who proposed the idea of a wolf being in the top wagons, could you explore it furthee now that we have JJJ result? Pls ty
Also Im noy used to seeing ties in this forum but it wasnt resolvef publicly so we can asume an ability / othe method was used mayhaps? Maybe a judge?
Maybe. But if Alex is busy IRL, I would think she'd be just as MIA whether if she's a wolf or villager.I think I saw a post in the end of day madness of her talking about it
The only thing I got from that was, Alex is competitive and wouldnt let themselves be yeeted like this
I see tyI think Spurs just rolled some dice and that may have sealed Jay's fate
Can someone pls figure out what the vote count was when this post was made? Thanks in advanceyeet dyachei @kaydubs
Wolf stump is definitely within sdn design norms, it's just not a claim you make to save yourself most of the timeI don't think katie has fairly represented the votes cast against her. I understand that it's annoying to receive votes, however, and sometimes it's just like that. I kind of agree with Clem about the stump claim. Unless SDN goes full werewolph with a wolf stump
I canCan someone pls figure out what the vote count was when this post was made? Thanks in advance
I am very curious what that means
Post restriction continues?I hope everyone is ready to talk about dinosaurs all cycle because that's what I'm going to be doing! Dinosaurs provide me with a lot more clarity and hopefully you will all agree!
![]()
I think this is a very good ideaDid you all know that parasaurolophus is, imo, the coolest dinosaur? So cool that it would probably work on a vote tracker to share, you know, if they had computers in the late Cretaceous
Good thing parasaurolophus is my favourite dinosaur then! Did you know it's huge crest may have been used for acoustic resonance?I think this is a very good idea
Ivoted with 20 minutes to go because I wanted to get a wagon going on someone that was not being put up right then
20 minutes is plenty of time when you're threadcamping for EOD
this is generally how I play on MU because there is always a lot of movement at EOD
Dinosaurs also didn't show up until late in the game of the Triassic period, called the Triassic epoch. Much like "but why eoraptor before velociraptor?", I'm asking why flashwagon Alex before anyone else?this is generally how I play on MU because there is always a lot of movement at EOD
Alex's vote pinged me a lotDinosaurs also didn't show up until late in the game of the Triassic period, called the Triassic epoch. Much like "but why eoraptor before velociraptor?", I'm asking why flashwagon Alex before anyone else?
I'm loving this past restrictionDinosaurs also didn't show up until late in the game of the Triassic period, called the Triassic epoch. Much like "but why eoraptor before velociraptor?", I'm asking why flashwagon Alex before anyone else?
did you see alex's vote and read what was happening at the time I voted?I'm loving this past restriction
And also agreeing that felt weird
What does a T-Rex use to cut wood? A dino-saw
Alex's vote pinged me a lot
If I am eliminated today, which seems like a real possibility as far as I can tell, then I will leave a general request:
My demise will slow down the game. It's inevitable, because I occupy a huge portion of it. Please fill the void. Don't let it waste away. My reads may or may not be any good; I don't know. But at the very least, I am an engine making the game move, and I think it will need someone doing that after me. Be ready to take up the reigns.
My strongest town reads are more compelling to me than my "wolf" reads (quotes to signify they're barely even wolf reads).
moonster is town. Clem is town. BK is town.
apoptosis is probably town, but I'll be careful.
AM is probably town, but I'll be careful.
SAR () -
JJJ (3) - apop, beans, CeeGee
katie (4) - AM, JJJ, kat, dya
RDR () -
beans (3) - moon, SAR, genny
apop () -
dya (3) - Alex, katie, rdr
genny () -
basile (1) - Clem
Not thrilled with the dya voters
Ambivalent about the JJJ voters
Generally positive about the katie voters
Mixed about the beans voters
I just think apop is operating in a reads space that is unlikely for a wolf -- being the first to push me meaningfully and also tying me to black kat. That's a tough agenda to pursue if it's fake.
This shouldn't be regarded as super confidence, though I understand "never eliminate apop" gives that impression. Knee-jerk.
I don't think katie has fairly represented the votes cast against her. I understand that it's annoying to receive votes, however, and sometimes it's just like that. I kind of agree with Clem about the stump claim. Unless SDN goes full werewolph with a wolf stump
unvote
vote RDR
I don't know why RDR finds dya's claim wolfy. "Claiming with one vote" is not wolfy. Town does that all the time.
Vote RDR over beans or me or katie or Alex
Concerns about beans:
- Suspicion and vote for me is branded as though it has substantive reasoning when it could easily just be to protect herself in the tally.
- Assertion that my robin vote isn't well-founded is true -- but nobody has placed a well-founded vote for anyone in this game, perhaps apart from votes for me (because I have by far the most material to criticize). There can be no well-founded vote; the game has very little to work with.
Will allow beans time to respond.
This last one was just after EOD-hour start, but I excluded it from above because katie's claim maybe shifted his stance on her. Also, he was voting RDR at EOD, not katie, so it seems he thought this scenario was (somewhat) less likely.If Robin is town, katie and/or beans TMI
Just to be crystal clear, you mean "the first vote phase of the game," vs "the first vote dya received"? Because the second meaning is how everyone seemed to take it, and where JJJ's vote on you came from, at least.Literally the first vote of the game.
I try not to say day or night because if I get it wrong someone jumps my hog about it
Merry Tuesday! How much of the game have you read? Do you have thoughts about players other than dya, Clem, or katie?Merry Tuesday everyone![]()
*summons the spirits*Ahhh, I'm being sent to hell (table a student resource fair) I will contactable through the spirit world
I saw the progression and then saw a rapid flash wagon with minimal explanation. the vote pattern yesterday was altogether weird and still makes me think a wolf was on the board. Unfortunately I picked the wrong one to bet ondid you see alex's vote and read what was happening at the time I voted?
speaking of which, do we think that spurs would use the wolves-break-the-tie method? 🤔I saw the progression and then saw a rapid flash wagon with minimal explanation. the vote pattern yesterday was altogether weird and still makes me think a wolf was on the board. Unfortunately I picked the wrong one to bet on
It pinged me because when I claimed, nothing changed.Did my post ping you because.. it was for you? Day 1 is a bit early for in depth reads but I only voted you because you seemed to bounce around a lot.
on which wagon. I think there were wolves on beans wagon.I saw the progression and then saw a rapid flash wagon with minimal explanation. the vote pattern yesterday was altogether weird and still makes me think a wolf was on the board. Unfortunately I picked the wrong one to bet on
Hint: the 8-letter word ends in “-ed”Puzzle 1
Please rearrange the following letters into the correct sentence.
View attachment 423681
Submit your answer in your role PM by the end of Night 1.
🔮🔮🔮I think yes🔮🔮🔮*summons the spirits*
did you think dya's rr was fakeclaim?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.