-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
no i think it's a pocket if anythingDo we feel Katie and Alex are together?
good point, that's too obviousI don't think so. Katie wouldn't have reacted so strongly to Alex being voted if they were wolfing together
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night 1: The Doctor is Out
Carl Denning was an inquisitive person.
They got into the reporting business because they wanted to uncover secrets and help people understand the world around them. They had always heard the whispers about Stauf manor, but could never find a source that could give them information that was worth printing in a story. Still, when they got an invitation to Stauf manor, they did what any good investigative reporter would do: they accepted.
For the story. Always for the story.
While the first day in Stauf manor hadn't exactly gone according to plan, they remained ever the optimist. Surely they were on the cusp of figuring it all out. While they had some ideas they wanted to pursue, ultimately they found themselves at bedtime and, without another option, decided to settle in for a restless night of sleep.
Sleep never came for Carl that night. They couldn't help but hear sounds suggesting that the house, and their companions, remained awake. They could swear they hear a few yelps of excitement, and more groans--of what? Sadness? Disappointment? There were the unmistakable sounds of unmistakable footsteps throughout the manor, but where they were coming from, or where they were going, who could say...
Finally, just as they were about resign themself to a sleepless night, a noise startled them wide awake...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The whole house heard the commotion and ran towards Carl's room, where they found the door broken down. While they all knew they were in a terrifying manor, nothing could have prepared them for the sight in their room. And all the blood...
Dead is:
Carl Denning was an inquisitive person.
They got into the reporting business because they wanted to uncover secrets and help people understand the world around them. They had always heard the whispers about Stauf manor, but could never find a source that could give them information that was worth printing in a story. Still, when they got an invitation to Stauf manor, they did what any good investigative reporter would do: they accepted.
For the story. Always for the story.
While the first day in Stauf manor hadn't exactly gone according to plan, they remained ever the optimist. Surely they were on the cusp of figuring it all out. While they had some ideas they wanted to pursue, ultimately they found themselves at bedtime and, without another option, decided to settle in for a restless night of sleep.
Sleep never came for Carl that night. They couldn't help but hear sounds suggesting that the house, and their companions, remained awake. They could swear they hear a few yelps of excitement, and more groans--of what? Sadness? Disappointment? There were the unmistakable sounds of unmistakable footsteps throughout the manor, but where they were coming from, or where they were going, who could say...
Finally, just as they were about resign themself to a sleepless night, a noise startled them wide awake...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The whole house heard the commotion and ran towards Carl's room, where they found the door broken down. While they all knew they were in a terrifying manor, nothing could have prepared them for the sight in their room. And all the blood...
Dead is:
@dyachei , Carl Denning and a
Town Doctor, who could twice protect a player and twice give a player an antidote
It is now Day 2
Votes must be submitted by 9pm EDT / 5pm PDT TOMORROW, 8/26
14 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@basille
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@katiemcat
@beans2020
@genny
@HRH Queeb SAR
@moonstermash
@Alex_DVM
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
------------------
Dead
------------------
@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
------------------
Subs
------------------
@Stagg737
@Doctor-S
@samac
------------------
Tots
------------------
@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty
Votes must be submitted by 9pm EDT / 5pm PDT TOMORROW, 8/26
14 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@basille
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@katiemcat
@beans2020
@genny
@HRH Queeb SAR
@moonstermash
@Alex_DVM
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
------------------
Dead
------------------
@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
------------------
Subs
------------------
@Stagg737
@Doctor-S
@samac
------------------
Tots
------------------
@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 2 Vote Tally
*chirp chirp*
0/14
Missing: ALL
Vote closes TOMORROW, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~23.25 hours)
*chirp chirp*
0/14
Missing: ALL
Vote closes TOMORROW, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~23.25 hours)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@GoSpursGo you gotta get in on this, the popcorn's real tasty
alright, alright settle down up there!
Yeet katie
Yeet katie
Is it caramel corn?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Sorry for doubting you, dya, rip to you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
basille
Full Member
I'd like to hear out Katie before casting my vote, but I am leaning towards voting that way as well.alright, alright settle down up there!
Yeet katie
I think what I want to do today is go back through EOD 1 and see if anything stands out with the voting and I want to take a closer look at Katie, genny, apop, and CG. Katie and genny are probably highest on my list of possible wolves rn. Apop and CG were both on JJJ's wagon so I want to look at them too.
Right now I feel okay about clem and Kat because they were doing a lot of flip flopping between JJJ and me. I just don't see a wolf voting like that. I also can't figure out why Kat would jump to me and tie the vote at the last second if she was a wolf and could just let JJJ go over.
I also think I'm okay with moon right now because her vote on me did feel thought out and she feels similar to village!moon in Stardew.
I know there are other people to evaluate too, but right now I'm going to focus on the players on the JJJ and beans wagons because that seems like a good place to start.
Right now I feel okay about clem and Kat because they were doing a lot of flip flopping between JJJ and me. I just don't see a wolf voting like that. I also can't figure out why Kat would jump to me and tie the vote at the last second if she was a wolf and could just let JJJ go over.
I also think I'm okay with moon right now because her vote on me did feel thought out and she feels similar to village!moon in Stardew.
I know there are other people to evaluate too, but right now I'm going to focus on the players on the JJJ and beans wagons because that seems like a good place to start.
basille
Full Member
I also would like to see further reads from @reddeadrobin , I am curious to see your further reads on people.
If I look into your wagon, I am the most curious about Black Kat and Genny. Black Kat seemed to be playing a bit more sheepish (if thats the term), more so following a wave of votes without showing their thought process. I can't tell if this is their general playstyle or a tactic. As for Genny from what I recall there was a fair bit of suspicion thrown their way however nothing ever stuck. Notably, Dy was the only one to vote for them on D1.I think what I want to do today is go back through EOD 1 and see if anything stands out with the voting and I want to take a closer look at Katie, genny, apop, and CG. Katie and genny are probably highest on my list of possible wolves rn. Apop and CG were both on JJJ's wagon so I want to look at them too.
Right now I feel okay about clem and Kat because they were doing a lot of flip flopping between JJJ and me. I just don't see a wolf voting like that. I also can't figure out why Kat would jump to me and tie the vote at the last second if she was a wolf and could just let JJJ go over.
I also think I'm okay with moon right now because her vote on me did feel thought out and she feels similar to village!moon in Stardew.
I know there are other people to evaluate too, but right now I'm going to focus on the players on the JJJ and beans wagons because that seems like a good place to start.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tasty, but this is authentic movie theater popcornIs it caramel corn?
Black Kat
Im smol
I also would like to see further reads from @reddeadrobin , I am curious to see your further reads on people.
If I look into your wagon, I am the most curious about Black Kat and Genny. Black Kat seemed to be playing a bit more sheepish (if thats the term), more so following a wave of votes without showing their thought process. I can't tell if this is their general playstyle or a tactic. As for Genny from what I recall there was a fair bit of suspicion thrown their way however nothing ever stuck. Notably, Dy was the only one to vote for them on D1.
As stated before we are in the 2026 KatSheepOlympics, where every day I shall pick my pastor
And todays victim lucky winner is
@moonstermash
Yipeee Ill be following u around
In a more serious explanation, I didn't agree fully with beans/JJJ wagons since I was reading JJJ strongly town or at least a late game solve, even with a bunch of people being wary of him still feel when he went back to check on the lowposters and took the time to call each one out and tier them with 0 content almost it felt like a effort so big it wouldnt be made by a wolf. Is too much time.
And on the other side was beans who I didn't got the chance to read their readlist with attention but my first encounter stroked me as kind of pure. Also call it bias but I know beans is yeeted early (cuz she is too good) and I wanted to play with her a bit more 🙁
So I didn't agree with either of them hence my doubts, my read was stronger on JJJ if anything but I thought my vote saved him lol at the end it just made a tie 😡 Angy I don't know how to count
And on the other side was beans who I didn't got the chance to read their readlist with attention but my first encounter stroked me as kind of pure. Also call it bias but I know beans is yeeted early (cuz she is too good) and I wanted to play with her a bit more 🙁
So I didn't agree with either of them hence my doubts, my read was stronger on JJJ if anything but I thought my vote saved him lol at the end it just made a tie 😡 Angy I don't know how to count
I wanna hear more about @Animal Midwife
What about me?As stated before we are in the 2026 KatSheepOlympics, where every day I shall pick my pastor
And todays victim lucky winner is
@moonstermash
Yipeee Ill be following u around
In a more serious explanation, I didn't agree fully with beans/JJJ wagons since I was reading JJJ strongly town or at least a late game solve, even with a bunch of people being wary of him still feel when he went back to check on the lowposters and took the time to call each one out and tier them with 0 content almost it felt like a effort so big it wouldnt be made by a wolf. Is too much time.
And on the other side was beans who I didn't got the chance to read their readlist with attention but my first encounter stroked me as kind of pure. Also call it bias but I know beans is yeeted early (cuz she is too good) and I wanted to play with her a bit more 🙁
So I didn't agree with either of them hence my doubts, my read was stronger on JJJ if anything but I thought my vote saved him lol at the end it just made a tie 😡 Angy I don't know how to count
I wanna hear more about @Animal Midwife
Black Kat
Im smol
It was posted early angyAs stated before we are in the 2026 KatSheepOlympics, where every day I shall pick my pastor
And todays victim lucky winner is
@moonstermash
Yipeee Ill be following u around
In a more serious explanation, I didn't agree fully with beans/JJJ wagons since I was reading JJJ strongly town or at least a late game solve, even with a bunch of people being wary of him still feel when he went back to check on the lowposters and took the time to call each one out and tier them with 0 content almost it felt like a effort so big it wouldnt be made by a wolf. Is too much time.
And on the other side was beans who I didn't got the chance to read their readlist with attention but my first encounter stroked me as kind of pure. Also call it bias but I know beans is yeeted early (cuz she is too good) and I wanted to play with her a bit more 🙁
So I didn't agree with either of them hence my doubts, my read was stronger on JJJ if anything but I thought my vote saved him lol at the end it just made a tie 😡 Angy I don't know how to count
I wanna hear more about @Animal Midwife
Imagine theres a strikethrough the "victim" word
Anyways I wanna know more about @Animal Midwife and her reads besides Katie, I wanna see her cusine
I know CG posted in the night so Im pending on those, not sure if Im the obly one but I can't recall anything substancial fromrdr besides the dya vote so they kinda just floating around for me
And I want a readlist from @apoptosis09
Black Kat
Im smol
Sowy the reply post was too close to my fingerWhat about me?
I'd like to hear more from CG, Alex, and apop. For the latter, I'd be especially be interested in knowing why she cared Katie's readslist.It was posted early angy
Imagine theres a strikethrough the "victim" word
Anyways I wanna know more about @Animal Midwife and her reads besides Katie, I wanna see her cusine
I know CG posted in the night so Im pending on those, not sure if Im the obly one but I can't recall anything substancial fromrdr besides the dya vote so they kinda just floating around for me
And I want a readlist from @apoptosis09
Also, could I get your updated thoughts on beans?Sowy the reply post was too close to my finger
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'll do what I can but probably not until tomorrow afternoon; I need to reevaluate after the flipsAnd I want a readlist from @apoptosis09
Off my head I think you're clear now since my read on you hinged on JJJ.
Katie and beans i have no reason to town read atm and need to evaluate further
Rdr and Alex are probably fine
Clem I need time to digest (it's like ruminating but with fewer stomachs)
Chilly is null
Bastille i havent been paying attention to
Sar feels good
Genny is probs ok
Idk if I'm missing anyone
I'll do what I can but probably not until tomorrow afternoon; I need to reevaluate after the flips
Off my head I think you're clear now since my read on you hinged on JJJ.
Katie and beans i have no reason to town read atm and need to evaluate further
Rdr and Alex are probably fine
Clem I need time to digest (it's like ruminating but with fewer stomachs)
Chilly is null
Bastille i havent been paying attention to
Sar feels good
Genny is probs ok
Idk if I'm missing anyone
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Oh I'm missing am and cgI'll do what I can but probably not until tomorrow afternoon; I need to reevaluate after the flips
Off my head I think you're clear now since my read on you hinged on JJJ.
Katie and beans i have no reason to town read atm and need to evaluate further
Rdr and Alex are probably fine
Clem I need time to digest (it's like ruminating but with fewer stomachs)
Chilly is null
Bastille i havent been paying attention to
Sar feels good
Genny is probs ok
Idk if I'm missing anyone
AM probably town
Cg idk yet
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I forgor 😔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, congrats to RDR and apop for surviving an entire cycle together!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I guess my low effort town block is myself, AM, SAR, +/- rdr, Alex, and genny
My poe would be katie/beans/Bastille/maybe cg by default. Basically the players I don't have a reason to town read rn
My poe would be katie/beans/Bastille/maybe cg by default. Basically the players I don't have a reason to town read rn
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Knock on wood rn!Also, congrats to RDR and apop for surviving an entire cycle together!
Black Kat
Im smol
I need to take a closer look to the readlist she posted yesterday, but preliminarily her inmediate approach of claiming "JJJ was not a wolf and I know Im not a wolf so I shall analyze the other players further" feels good to meAlso, could I get your updated thoughts on beans?
So atm neutral greenish less green that my greens
Oh I'm missing am and cg
AM probably town
Cg idk yet
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Dang where are all these new players coming from smh
IDK why the votes would tie if beans is a wolf. It's possible, but feels less likely than her being not a wolf. So I'm kinda back to the drawing board.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I think moon felt good to me early on but I'll go back through to see what it was
Dang where are all these new players coming from smh
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Well this doesn't bode well for next cycle.Also, congrats to RDR and apop for surviving an entire cycle together!
you've jinxed it /jk
@basille How are you feeling about apop currently?
Actually I'm kinda feeling this right now
Vote SAR
Maybe she's a 3p, but something definitely feels up with her "post restrictions" tbh. (Although I suppose she did also do the vote tracker, but that could just be for the love of spreadsheets and NAI...)
Vote SAR
Maybe she's a 3p, but something definitely feels up with her "post restrictions" tbh. (Although I suppose she did also do the vote tracker, but that could just be for the love of spreadsheets and NAI...)
I might be naive but I do believe the post restriction is real. It wouldn't hurt to see what she does today though I suppose.Actually I'm kinda feeling this right now
Vote SAR
Maybe she's a 3p, but something definitely feels up with her "post restrictions" tbh. (Although I suppose she did also do the vote tracker, but that could just be for the love of spreadsheets and NAI...)
what if there are items in this game that allow you to survive a tie.IDK why the votes would tie if beans is a wolf. It's possible, but feels less likely than her being not a wolf. So I'm kinda back to the drawing board.
gennard and items is the OTPwhat if there are items in this game that allow you to survive a tie.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Katie-Slight wolf vibes. Mainly due to her timing on knowing that AM was the one voting for her despite trying to play catch up. And the confident statement that Alex is town doesn't sit right with me.
Alex-Pretty neutral to slight V for now. Would like to hear more about what she thinks about others. She said she voted for Dya because they were bouncing around a lot, but same could be said for Kat and Clem. I think if Katie flips wolf, I can unpair Katie from her. I very briefly wolfed with Katie in Stardeww and she was all about distancing herself from fellow packmates.
Apop-Slight V. It's been said before, but her going after Jay feels like the spicy takes v!Apop I know and love
RDR-No idea. I always default to sussing RDR, but I'm pretty sure that's due to playstyle
Moon-Slight V. This feels like the v!Moon I played with before. Asking questions and following up, but also not afraid to throw out her own takes. But I've also never played with w!Moon before, so who knows
AM-Was initially village. But I'm a bit puzzled on the Katie vote. I have the memory of a gerbil, but is it typical of AM to just park her vote on one player and not go after anyone else?
Alex-Pretty neutral to slight V for now. Would like to hear more about what she thinks about others. She said she voted for Dya because they were bouncing around a lot, but same could be said for Kat and Clem. I think if Katie flips wolf, I can unpair Katie from her. I very briefly wolfed with Katie in Stardeww and she was all about distancing herself from fellow packmates.
Apop-Slight V. It's been said before, but her going after Jay feels like the spicy takes v!Apop I know and love
RDR-No idea. I always default to sussing RDR, but I'm pretty sure that's due to playstyle
Moon-Slight V. This feels like the v!Moon I played with before. Asking questions and following up, but also not afraid to throw out her own takes. But I've also never played with w!Moon before, so who knows
AM-Was initially village. But I'm a bit puzzled on the Katie vote. I have the memory of a gerbil, but is it typical of AM to just park her vote on one player and not go after anyone else?
I didn't just "park my vote." I was interacting with plenty of people even when Katie was absent from the thread. Outside of that though, why is Katie your only wolf lean yet you dropped me out of village?Katie-Slight wolf vibes. Mainly due to her timing on knowing that AM was the one voting for her despite trying to play catch up. And the confident statement that Alex is town doesn't sit right with me.
Alex-Pretty neutral to slight V for now. Would like to hear more about what she thinks about others. She said she voted for Dya because they were bouncing around a lot, but same could be said for Kat and Clem. I think if Katie flips wolf, I can unpair Katie from her. I very briefly wolfed with Katie in Stardeww and she was all about distancing herself from fellow packmates.
Apop-Slight V. It's been said before, but her going after Jay feels like the spicy takes v!Apop I know and love
RDR-No idea. I always default to sussing RDR, but I'm pretty sure that's due to playstyle
Moon-Slight V. This feels like the v!Moon I played with before. Asking questions and following up, but also not afraid to throw out her own takes. But I've also never played with w!Moon before, so who knows
AM-Was initially village. But I'm a bit puzzled on the Katie vote. I have the memory of a gerbil, but is it typical of AM to just park her vote on one player and not go after anyone else?
Did you also see Apop's take on RDR?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
