You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
this is what happens on MU all the time!Oh boy guess who y'all have for tallying tonight
Is this connected to his post?Oh
Unvote dya
Vote JJJ
@GoSpursGo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
basille
Full Member
Ah ok, thank you for clearing that up for me !!Oh! No, we're killing someone today. No mayors.
Are they more likely to be a certain alignment, or is it an NAI role? My feeling is that it's more likely a scum role, although I casually specced the newb game and saw a town variant thereAlso, I do want to clarify that there have been roles that self-post restrict many times on SDN before.
Black Kat
Im smol
I think he was yesWas Alex the first vote for dyachei apart from Clem?
Separately, @Clem J please remind me was Alex your manatee?
At least Dubz will never crash the site for 10 straight minutes. 😝this is what happens on MU all the time!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
JJJ doesnt know I'm unpocketablejjj seems to think never go apop and I respect his reads
*yet*At least Dubz will never crash the site for 10 straight minutes. 😝
I don't think katie has fairly represented the votes cast against her. I understand that it's annoying to receive votes, however, and sometimes it's just like that. I kind of agree with Clem about the stump claim. Unless SDN goes full werewolph with a wolf stump
basille
Full Member
If I may ask what is a wolf stump ?I don't think katie has fairly represented the votes cast against her. I understand that it's annoying to receive votes, however, and sometimes it's just like that. I kind of agree with Clem about the stump claim. Unless SDN goes full werewolph with a wolf stump
clem isn't voting me anymoreI’ve got faith in Clems vibes
Let me be absolutely clear that I don't care about pocketing you. Vote me all day forever, and my read is going to be my read as long as it's how I feel.JJJ doesnt know I'm unpocketable
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NAI. I've even seen them as 3p!Are they more likely to be a certain alignment, or is it an NAI role? My feeling is that it's more likely a scum role, although I casually specced the newb game and saw a town variant there
a wolf that gets to stick around another day after dying without a voteIf I may ask what is a wolf stump ?
basille
Full Member
Thank you!a wolf that gets to stick around another day after dying without a vote
A stump is a hypothetical role that can still post in the thread after dying but cannot vote.If I may ask what is a wolf stump ?
It's usually town but can theoretically be wolf.
i think we talked about putting one in anniA stump is a hypothetical role that can still post in the thread after dying but cannot vote.
It's usually town but can theoretically be wolf.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 1 Vote Tally - Check your votes because I can't heckin count
SAR ()
JJJ (4) - apop, beans, CeeGee, katie
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
dya () -
genny (1) -
Alex () - dya
This one was so bad I don't even know where to start, truly can't count, deepest apologies
JJJ (4) - apop, beans, CeeGee, katie
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
dya () -
genny (1) -
Alex () - dya
This one was so bad I don't even know where to start, truly can't count, deepest apologies
Last edited:
Damn okayDay 1 Vote Tally - Check your votes because I can't heckin count
SAR ()
JJJ (4) - apop, beans, CeeGee, katie
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
dya () -
genny (1) -
Alex () - dya
12/16
Missing: RDR, chilly, Alex, basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (~10 minutes)
Black Kat
Im smol
Jjj is voting AlexDay 1 Vote Tally - Check your votes because I can't heckin count
SAR ()
JJJ (4) - apop, beans, CeeGee, katie
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
dya () -
genny (1) -
Alex () - dya
12/16
Missing: RDR, chilly, Alex, basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (~10 minutes)
I appreciate you dubz, but that might have some errors. My vote is on Alex right now.
Have we just ended up in the same place we were at hours ago? LolDay 1 Vote Tally - Check your votes because I can't heckin count
SAR ()
JJJ (4) - apop, beans, CeeGee, katie
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
dya () -
genny (1) -
Alex () - dya
12/16
Missing: RDR, chilly, Alex, basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (~10 minutes)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
The stump/sandbag/etc we've seen here lately were 3p fwiw.A stump is a hypothetical role that can still post in the thread after dying but cannot vote.
It's usually town but can theoretically be wolf.
Probably because leaving a confirmed towny in thread to strategies is hard to balance
Yeah she wasWas Alex the first vote for dyachei apart from Clem?
Separately, @Clem J please remind me was Alex your manatee?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am moving my vote.Yeah she was
Alex followed her manator. Pretty easy to buy that.
I'm voting herI am moving my vote.
Alex followed her manator. Pretty easy to buy that.
I’ve explained why I think he’s sus farther up but voting Alex just nails it for me.I dont understand katie's reasoning
JJJ town is extremely solvey and logical and just voting for low posters isn’t v!JJJ behavior
not this?:Day 1 Vote Tally - Check your votes because I can't heckin count
SAR ()
JJJ (4) - apop, beans, CeeGee, katie
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
dya () -
genny (1) -
Alex () - dya
12/16
Missing: RDR, chilly, Alex, basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (~10 minutes)
SAR (1) - chilly
JJJ (3) - apop, CeeGee, katie
katie (2) - AM, beans
RDR () -
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, clem
apop () -
dya (2) - Alex, rdr
genny () -
basille () -
Alex (3) - JJJ, dya, bkat
Maybe I'll leave my vote. Thonk.I'm voting her
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
@WildZoo
Vote Dya
Vote Dya
I posted my septic abdomen disaster but alasCan vouch for Katie’s insane schedule tho
Not really because they can't vote and are no more informed than anyone else.The stump/sandbag/etc we've seen here lately were 3p fwiw.
Probably because leaving a confirmed towny in thread to strategies is hard to balance
I think we've only played in one game together and I was a wolf (AutoZone). I could be mistaken.I’ve explained why I think he’s sus farther up but voting Alex just nails it for me.
JJJ town is extremely solvey and logical and just voting for low posters isn’t v!JJJ behavior
Yall not wondering why every time JJJ gets close to going over it moves to someone new ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alex isn’t wolfing lmfao come on guys
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 1 Tally Sorry, THIS one might actually be right
SAR (1) - chilly
JJJ (3) - apop, CeeGee, katie
katie (2) - AM, beans
RDR () -
beans (3) - moon, SAR, genny
apop (1) - basille
dya (2) - Alex, rdr
genny () -
basile () -
Alex (4) - Jay, dya, Black Kat, Clem
SAR (1) - chilly
JJJ (3) - apop, CeeGee, katie
katie (2) - AM, beans
RDR () -
beans (3) - moon, SAR, genny
apop (1) - basille
dya (2) - Alex, rdr
genny () -
basile () -
Alex (4) - Jay, dya, Black Kat, Clem
this is rubbing me the wrong way@WildZoo
Vote Dya
Clem just moved to Alex so now she's leading?not this?:
SAR (1) - chilly
JJJ (3) - apop, CeeGee, katie
katie (2) - AM, beans
RDR () -
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, clem
apop () -
dya (2) - Alex, rdr
genny () -
basille () -
Alex (3) - JJJ, dya, bkat
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K