You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Elaborate on Alex, basille, and AM? Pls and tyM literally not caught up again but in general in case I die unexpectedly like last game
Good vibes: apop, Alex , basille
Bad vibes: beans, AM
Gl gang
basille
Full Member
I suspect there may be a wolf on the JJJ wagon. JJJ was an easy target due to them being the most forward with their observations and for how they took the initial lead on the discussion. While there was a lot of outward doubt and suspicion around other votes, JJJ's wagon wasn't questioned as heavily.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JJJ official vote wagon: apop, CeeGee, katie, clemI suspect there may be a wolf on the JJJ wagon. JJJ was an easy target due to them being the most forward with their observations and for how they took the initial lead on the discussion. While there was a lot of outward doubt and suspicion around other votes, JJJ's wagon wasn't questioned as heavily.
Merry Tuesday! How much of the game have you read? Do you have thoughts about players other than dya, Clem, or katie?
I have no idea why that copied but I'm going to pull some post from the syndicate game.
If we are sticking with the theory that a wolf was on the board at EOD, I think we need to consider dya, Alex, and Katie (and RDR to a lesser extent) as I would say those were the wagons that were fluctuating the most besides JJJ (confirmed villager) and me.
I also think the wolves likely spread out their votes given how things fell. My guess is there was a wolf on JJJ and one on me. I don't know if the other wolf/wolves would have gone for one of the major leading wagons or if they would have stationed themselves on a smaller wagon.
I think it would be beneficial to look at the order in which people voted for JJJ or me and how they fluctuated between the two of us because that may help us narrow down who is more likely to be a wolf on those wagons. (I don't know that a wolf for example would be going back and forth between JJJ and me because they would have known we were both village and it may not have mattered as much to them which one of us went over)
I also think the wolves likely spread out their votes given how things fell. My guess is there was a wolf on JJJ and one on me. I don't know if the other wolf/wolves would have gone for one of the major leading wagons or if they would have stationed themselves on a smaller wagon.
I think it would be beneficial to look at the order in which people voted for JJJ or me and how they fluctuated between the two of us because that may help us narrow down who is more likely to be a wolf on those wagons. (I don't know that a wolf for example would be going back and forth between JJJ and me because they would have known we were both village and it may not have mattered as much to them which one of us went over)
you know what the funny thing is? I would never claim doctor if I were a wolf
The meaning of dinosaur is tyrant lizard. I don't know what the meaning of you saying you have two actions is.you know what the funny thing is? I would never claim doctor if I were a wolf
two different types of doctor actionsThe meaning of dinosaur is tyrant lizard. I don't know what the meaning of you saying you have two actions is.
SAR, this is beautiful!
(But I can't take all the credit, I stole it from the stardeww auto tracker but added the column that keeps track of wagons ebbing and flowing so initial beauty credit to @supershorty who if she was a dinosaur would be a teleosaurus which is a deep cut but I stand by it)
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Can wolf doctors exist?you know what the funny thing is? I would never claim doctor if I were a wolf
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
YesCan wolf doctors exist?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Then sorry, @dyachei, but your RR doesn't clear you at all
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it absolutely does. Because I can heal poison too and wolf poison healers almost never existThen sorry, @dyachei, but your RR doesn't clear you at all
But I suspect it doesn't matter because I'm probably dying tonight
you're susWhy'd you try to wagon me?
that's why. And you hadn't gotten any better with time.
Kind of like how scientists think iguanodon was the most versatile dinosaur for varying habitats, almost any role/ability can be any alignmentThen sorry, @dyachei, but your RR doesn't clear you at all
Here's why my wolfread on Katie has only gotten stronger. Spoilered are the things I'm talking about because they are very long due to the nature of the syndicate allowing nested quotes.
Katie whiteknights villagers while complaining that she's not caught up.
Katie whiteknights the same villagers again while trying to dismantle the strong townreads on Dubz (who would go on to shoot a wolf and radically blow open the POE) and tries to get Spurs, an easy target, misyeeted.
Black was town, and their entire wagon was also town. To reemphasize, wolves stayed off, including Katie.
Downplays every single correct point Spurs made on her. Ties herself to whitenighting Black as a reason for why she can't be a wolf.
Strong OMGUS
Katie whiteknights villagers while complaining that she's not caught up.
Black was town, and their entire wagon was also town. To reemphasize, wolves stayed off, including Katie.
Attachments
you have to ask yourself the likelihood though and I did breadcrumb my role a bitKind of like how scientists think iguanodon was the most versatile dinosaur for varying habitats, almost any role/ability can be any alignment
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Oh babyyou're sus
that's why. And you hadn't gotten any better with time.
THis is just me
You can ignore the auxillary attachments. I don't want to accidentally break it and it's hard on mobile to format.
Please look at my case because I spent a lot of time on it.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Friend I am LOOKINGPlease look at my case because I spent a lot of time on it.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
AM, sorry if you've already answered this. What's your Dyachei vibe?
I'm not really sure but want to give them a chance to self-resolve.AM, sorry if you've already answered this. What's your Dyachei vibe?
What does a T-Rex use to cut wood? A dino-saw
@Clem J SAR did it btw
You didn't answer my question.M literally not caught up again but in general in case I die unexpectedly like last game
Good vibes: apop, Alex , basille
Bad vibes: beans, AM
Gl gang
What do you mean by "whiteknighting"? Like Katie was agreeing with villagers/saying they were right?Here's why my wolfread on Katie has only gotten stronger. Spoilered are the things I'm talking about because they are very long due to the nature of the syndicate allowing nested quotes.
Katie whiteknights villagers while complaining that she's not caught up.
Katie whiteknights the same villagers again while trying to dismantle the strong townreads on Dubz (who would go on to shoot a wolf and radically blow open the POE) and tries to get Spurs, an easy target, misyeeted.
Black was town, and their entire wagon was also town. To reemphasize, wolves stayed off, including Katie.
Downplays every single correct point Spurs made on her. Ties herself to whitenighting Black as a reason for why she can't be a wolf.
Strong OMGUS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whiteknighting means defending a villager as a wolf.What do you mean by "whiteknighting"? Like Katie was agreeing with villagers/saying they were right?
Hint: The first word is "I" and "Z" is in the last word.Hint: the 8-letter word ends in “-ed”
Gotcha. I do like your analysis - I want to go back and iso Katie again with your analysis in mind when D2 starts.Whiteknighting means defending a villager as a wolf.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
i hope the next puzzle is killer sudoku, i'm good at that.
RDR, I felt this in my bones

reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
i s2g if the last word is ziti
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I can't do puzzles of any sort. Word puzzles, riddles, a 100-piece puzzle. Nope. Don't got enough brain cells for that
Sar's post restriction is whatever she has fun with lolSo today SAR's post restriction is allowed to have little tidbits about the game after mentioning dinosaurs
Bless 🙏🙏@Clem J SAR did it btw
Night actions due at 8pm EDT (< 2 h)
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Should we try to collaboratively solve the puzzle?
basille
Full Member
Here's why my wolfread on Katie has only gotten stronger. Spoilered are the things I'm talking about because they are very long due to the nature of the syndicate allowing nested quotes.
Katie whiteknights villagers while complaining that she's not caught up.
Katie whiteknights the same villagers again while trying to dismantle the strong townreads on Dubz (who would go on to shoot a wolf and radically blow open the POE) and tries to get Spurs, an easy target, misyeeted.
Black was town, and their entire wagon was also town. To reemphasize, wolves stayed off, including Katie.
Downplays every single correct point Spurs made on her. Ties herself to whitenighting Black as a reason for why she can't be a wolf.
Strong OMGUS
Thank you so much AM, this is a really good analysis and I can better see why you voted for Katie. I'd like to see Katie's opinion on this
I'm very bad at it so I'd like that personallyShould we try to collaboratively solve the puzzle?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does a T-Rex use to cut wood? A dino-saw
I really need to be on my laptop for this, I don't think I'm dying tonight tho
Fresh out!@GoSpursGo yall got any more of those clues
Do we feel Katie and Alex are together?
I don't think so. Katie wouldn't have reacted so strongly to Alex being voted if they were wolfing togetherDo we feel Katie and Alex are together?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K