You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Black Kat
Im smol
@katiemcat
@genny
@HRH Queeb SAR
@Alex_DVM
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
Where u guys at
I dont think I remeber anything from rdr and chilly hummu hummu
I miss JayJayJay
@genny
@HRH Queeb SAR
@Alex_DVM
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
Where u guys at
I dont think I remeber anything from rdr and chilly hummu hummu
I miss JayJayJay
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Vote Tally
katie (2) - AM, beans
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee (1) - Clem
4/14
Leading: @katiemcat (kinda)
Missing: RDR, chilly, Black Kat, Alex, SAR, genny, katie, CeeGee, apop, basille
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~ 6.25 hours)
katie (2) - AM, beans
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee (1) - Clem
4/14
Leading: @katiemcat (kinda)
Missing: RDR, chilly, Black Kat, Alex, SAR, genny, katie, CeeGee, apop, basille
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~ 6.25 hours)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
quick correction that my take was that a village treestump is less likely than a scum or 3p treestump, with unaligned being the most likely. Because having an unkillable confirmed village player left in thread to strategize complicates things (remember dubz in Casino2), even if they're "technically" removed from the gameJJJ and apop's thoughts on the treestump claim. Basically a discussion of whether or not it is possible for a wolf to be a treestump. The consensus seems to be they are usually village but not necessarily.
Did you see my post about this fiscal yesterday?quick correction that my take was that a village treestump is less likely than a scum or 3p treestump, with unaligned being the most likely. Because having an unkillable confirmed village player left in thread to strategize complicates things (remember dubz in Casino2), even if they're "technically" removed from the game
Black Kat
Im smol
I like this thank you beansI read back through the last hour of D1 and compiled the things that stood out to me. The Tl;dr is that there were five major wagons: JJJ, beans, dya, katie, and Alex. We know that at least two of those players (JJJ and dya) are village (three if you count me). My guess is Alex is also village. If we are operating under the assumption that a wolf wagon was on the board, it most likely was Katie. I'm going to try to use spoiler tags to make this shorter but I'm not sure if I will be successful lol
Vote tally after Katie made her appearance and people began moving over to vote for her. This is after the JJJ, beans, and dya wagons but before the Alex wagon. Note the Katie wagon - we have two confirmed villagers on it.
JJJ's take on the wagons at this point. I tend to agree with this statement.
Updated vote tally after I jumped on the katie wagon for self-prez. Alex wagon still has not started.
Katie's treestump claim. This is what caused pretty much everyone to abandon her wagon. Which I do understand. However, I don't think this is clearing. Wolves can be treestumps too. I also noticed that there could be some of the "whiteknighting" towards me that AM mentioned along with overall comments on business.
JJJ and apop's thoughts on the treestump claim. Basically a discussion of whether or not it is possible for a wolf to be a treestump. The consensus seems to be they are usually village but not necessarily.
The vote tally once the Alex wagon began - note that the JJJ and beans wagons have stayed mostly constant except for Katie and Clem. All of the movement at EOD up to this point has been between dya, Katie, and Alex. I am tinfoiling that the wolves are kinda hiding in plain sight as the players who are mostly hopping between wagons at this point are either confirmed village or being universally townread at this point.
Katie's take on the Alex wagon. Katie's argument that we should not yeet Alex is kind of extreme to the point that I feel like she has TMI on Alex. If Katie is a wolf and knows Alex is village, she could be trying to get some cred to point back at later ("see how I tried to stop you all from yeeting this villager!")
Also worth noting that after the Alex wagon starts Katie votes for JJJ and gives multiple reasons as to why she is all of a sudden not townreading him. I'm not sure if that was frustration from being voted for or if that was coming up with reasons to vote for that wagon instead of for me or Alex, who she was defending at that point. I will say, wolf!Katie would have had to know that wouldn't look great, but if the alternative was voting for someone she had earlier townread, I do understand it.
Why would you guess Alex is also town? Is it exclusively due to the w!Katie white knighting analysis AM made or is it a general read?
I think the treestump claim is the only thing holding the read of katie town up, not sure how the sdn meta is but would it be rare for it to be wolf or even a cover role? (Dont know how to say it in english but something like a role they give u as camuflage or something) i still would like for Katie to appear and talk to us iguess
The switch on JJJ kinda makes me think is a movememt Katie does to condemn him over beans if im not wrong. Could it've been used to save her? Idk
Black Kat
Im smol
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
noDid you see my post about this fiscal yesterday?
Here.
Not really because they can't vote and are no more informed than anyone else.
I don't see a baby wolf Alex throwing a vote on dya without any explanation. That seems unlikely. I would expect her to ask some questions about the vote tally, try to explain her vote before casting it in same way, or even throwing a vote onto a bigger wagon than dya's.I like this thank you beans
Why would you guess Alex is also town? Is it exclusively due to the w!Katie white knighting analysis AM made or is it a general read?
I think the treestump claim is the only thing holding the read of katie town up, not sure how the sdn meta is but would it be rare for it to be wolf or even a cover role? (Dont know how to say it in english but something like a role they give u as camuflage or something) i still would like for Katie to appear and talk to us iguess
The switch on JJJ kinda makes me think is a movememt Katie does to condemn him over beans if im not wrong. Could it've been used to save her? Idk
Work is crazy busy today. I’m trying to keep up with reading the thread between appts but idk how much I can contribute today.@katiemcat
@genny
@HRH Queeb SAR
@Alex_DVM
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
Where u guys at
I dont think I remeber anything from rdr and chilly hummu hummu
I miss JayJayJay
Other than I think we should yeet Katie.
I'm in the same boat. Would take something clearer to pop up to yeet someone else
I'm sus and still think it is a possible fake but now seems there are better fish to fry while we let that situation crystallize with each day/nightThe sus part is alright but ive seen people theorizing SAR is faking it or even 3p so idk but the rest makes sense
Still don't understand how CG read of you goes against town consensus
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish I understood why people were calling it obviously fake. Feels like I missed a pamphlet.
Hello, just popping in as I start my catch up (I forgot to mention Wednesdays are my busy day, sorry). Haven't read any of pg 20 or 21 or my notifications yet, so if there's anything pending I'll get to it soon hopefully o7
Oh I'm already done (minus a couple walls I bookmarked tbh). Seems we're all busy today...
Black Kat
Im smol
I dont know how grammar worksInteresting take. Do you think the town consensus is wrong?
Disregard my question pls
tbh I didn't think that was serious
What?
Attachments
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I see your point but disagreeHere.
With which part?I see your point but disagree
TytyHere's my case @Clem J
@apoptosis09 would love your thoughts, if you've already said then please repeat because I haven't read it lol
I was serioustbh I didn't think that was serious
What?
Lowkey wanna tr beans off this post tbhI read back through the last hour of D1 and compiled the things that stood out to me. The Tl;dr is that there were five major wagons: JJJ, beans, dya, katie, and Alex. We know that at least two of those players (JJJ and dya) are village (three if you count me). My guess is Alex is also village. If we are operating under the assumption that a wolf wagon was on the board, it most likely was Katie. I'm going to try to use spoiler tags to make this shorter but I'm not sure if I will be successful lol
Vote tally after Katie made her appearance and people began moving over to vote for her. This is after the JJJ, beans, and dya wagons but before the Alex wagon. Note the Katie wagon - we have two confirmed villagers on it.
JJJ's take on the wagons at this point. I tend to agree with this statement.
Updated vote tally after I jumped on the katie wagon for self-prez. Alex wagon still has not started.
Katie's treestump claim. This is what caused pretty much everyone to abandon her wagon. Which I do understand. However, I don't think this is clearing. Wolves can be treestumps too. I also noticed that there could be some of the "whiteknighting" towards me that AM mentioned along with overall comments on business.
JJJ and apop's thoughts on the treestump claim. Basically a discussion of whether or not it is possible for a wolf to be a treestump. The consensus seems to be they are usually village but not necessarily.
The vote tally once the Alex wagon began - note that the JJJ and beans wagons have stayed mostly constant except for Katie and Clem. All of the movement at EOD up to this point has been between dya, Katie, and Alex. I am tinfoiling that the wolves are kinda hiding in plain sight as the players who are mostly hopping between wagons at this point are either confirmed village or being universally townread at this point.
Katie's take on the Alex wagon. Katie's argument that we should not yeet Alex is kind of extreme to the point that I feel like she has TMI on Alex. If Katie is a wolf and knows Alex is village, she could be trying to get some cred to point back at later ("see how I tried to stop you all from yeeting this villager!")
Also worth noting that after the Alex wagon starts Katie votes for JJJ and gives multiple reasons as to why she is all of a sudden not townreading him. I'm not sure if that was frustration from being voted for or if that was coming up with reasons to vote for that wagon instead of for me or Alex, who she was defending at that point. I will say, wolf!Katie would have had to know that wouldn't look great, but if the alternative was voting for someone she had earlier townread, I do understand it.
In the broader mafia world treestumps are usually town imequick correction that my take was that a village treestump is less likely than a scum or 3p treestump, with unaligned being the most likely. Because having an unkillable confirmed village player left in thread to strategize complicates things (remember dubz in Casino2), even if they're "technically" removed from the game
Here the role itself is pretty alignment neutral I think
For me it's less the role and more how/when it was claimedI like this thank you beans
Why would you guess Alex is also town? Is it exclusively due to the w!Katie white knighting analysis AM made or is it a general read?
I think the treestump claim is the only thing holding the read of katie town up, not sure how the sdn meta is but would it be rare for it to be wolf or even a cover role? (Dont know how to say it in english but something like a role they give u as camuflage or something) i still would like for Katie to appear and talk to us iguess
The switch on JJJ kinda makes me think is a movememt Katie does to condemn him over beans if im not wrong. Could it've been used to save her? Idk
Like how a giant asteroid may have caused the extinction of the dinosaurs, Wednesday has caused my extinction.
Unlike the dinosaurs, I will try to be back before close ❤️
Unlike the dinosaurs, I will try to be back before close ❤️
I wouldn't say obviously but I would say very possibleI wish I understood why people were calling it obviously fake. Feels like I missed a pamphlet.
For me its because the restriction changed at the transition from d1 to n1 and that's very abnormal for post restrictions
It's not impossible or anything, and it's entirely possible that there's some other restriction being covered even if the presented one isn't real, it's just my leaning
I don't think it says much about sar's alignment tbh it's not hard for me to see town sar doing thisI wouldn't say obviously but I would say very possible
For me its because the restriction changed at the transition from d1 to n1 and that's very abnormal for post restrictions
It's not impossible or anything, and it's entirely possible that there's some other restriction being covered even if the presented one isn't real, it's just my leaning
I've just never seen anyone outside of me fake a game long restriction when not a wolf before. So that would be new but exciting if so.I don't think it says much about sar's alignment tbh it's not hard for me to see town sar doing this
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
the part you quotedWith which part?
A fair pointI've just never seen anyone outside of me fake a game long restriction when not a wolf before. So that would be new but exciting if so.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I agree with the connection to katie's game on the syndicateTyty
@apoptosis09 would love your thoughts, if you've already said then please repeat because I haven't read it lol
But like I was just being objective there. None of my personal thoughts.the part you quoted
Vote katieI'm going to pass out now, with any luck I won't be back for eod
Vote katie
Don't let me down apop and am
@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @supershorty
@HRH Queeb SAR too if you're continuing your tally efforts
Day 2 Vote Tally
katie (3) - AM, beans, Clem
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee () -
4/14
Leading: katie
Missing: RDR, chilly, Black Kat, Alex, SAR, genny, katie, CeeGee, apop, basille
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~ 5 hours)
katie (3) - AM, beans, Clem
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee () -
4/14
Leading: katie
Missing: RDR, chilly, Black Kat, Alex, SAR, genny, katie, CeeGee, apop, basille
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~ 5 hours)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
You stated that it wouldn't matter if a confirmed villager is left in thread to strategize after "death" because they can't vote and aren't informed, which is an opinion, and I disagree. If it didn't matter, you may as well leave all dead players in game to solve because they can't voteBut like I was just being objective there. None of my personal thoughts.
Every single time this occurred, wolves won.You stated that it wouldn't matter if a confirmed villager is left in thread to strategize after "death" because they can't vote and aren't informed, which is an opinion, and I disagree. If it didn't matter, you may as well leave all dead players in game to solve because they can't vote
My vote's also pretty serious lolI was serious
Turn out dead villagers care less about the game than dead wolves do.
Yeah, from what I've seen other places, town stumps aren't that powerful, especially since they usually only last one cycle after death. Maybe they'd be more powerful here with the open nights though, IDK.
Basically, I support AM saying that they're not a huge issue for balancing. And maybe it's an opinion, but it feels pretty grounded in facts to me.Yeah, from what I've seen other places, town stumps aren't that powerful, especially since they usually only last one cycle after death. Maybe they'd be more powerful here with the open nights though, IDK.
But I am also trusting Clem that a stump claim here is NAI, so
Maybe he has a point about when katie claimed, though.apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I suspect that's correlation and not causationTurn out dead villagers care less about the game than dead wolves do.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
what is it about sar that has you reading scum?My vote's also pretty serious lol
It is interesting that she does seem to be still dinosaur themed and we've switched from N1 to D2I wouldn't say obviously but I would say very possible
For me its because the restriction changed at the transition from d1 to n1 and that's very abnormal for post restrictions
It's not impossible or anything, and it's entirely possible that there's some other restriction being covered even if the presented one isn't real, it's just my leaning
Black Kat
Im smol
Did she had a choice tho?For me it's less the role and more how/when it was claimed
Black Kat
Im smol
I find this posts quite enjoyable, snkszb still yes when you are back could you please give us some info about your role/or the condition that restricts ur way of posting?Like how a giant asteroid may have caused the extinction of the dinosaurs, Wednesday has caused my extinction.
Unlike the dinosaurs, I will try to be back before close ❤️
Pls
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
