The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yeah, from what I've seen other places, town stumps aren't that powerful, especially since they usually only last one cycle after death. Maybe they'd be more powerful here with the open nights though, IDK.
Oh I wanted to ask katie but she isnt popping up so I might as well ask you guys

The treestumps 24 hours count from the moment they are yeeted (so they only have 1 night to talk) or the whole next in game day?
 
Wait when was apop on board with the katie train? Was I lost?


No

Not in Casino 2

*Flashbacks*
Well, she was a 3p stump to be fair so I wouldn't count that. Now if you want to see a village stump in action, literally any other game has rather disappointing results. Including the one where I was the village stump.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Basically, I support AM saying that they're not a huge issue for balancing. And maybe it's an opinion, but it feels pretty grounded in facts to me.

But I am also trusting Clem that a stump claim here is NAI, so :shrug: Maybe he has a point about when katie claimed, though.
She was being wagoned and she claimed min before eod, do you think if claimed otherwise it would've been different?

I don't agree with the argument of the timing if anything it makes it believable but isn't something you couldn't prepare before hand iguess. It's a comfy role to fakeclaim, you cant confirm it until u die. You could argue that if she wanted to survive she would've claimed some pr but there's a chance of cc and a harder push if the cc is present but at the same time, with katie's limited time it fits that the role is most likely real cuz she would'nt have time plan her claim otherwise. Still this is the point and rumiating on, and might be the thing that hasnt fully settled katie's yeet for me yet

I think I would preffer apop, since actions with shock value arent precisely hard to fake and her vibes just feel off to me somehow? But that's just my gut iguess I dont have anything strong angy

Humuhumu humu
 
Well, she was a 3p stump to be fair so I wouldn't count that. Now if you want to see a village stump in action, literally any other game has rather disappointing results. Including the one where I was the village stump.
To be fair stumps are popular in my home forum so it feels a bit foreign, but Im absolutely sure if I could live as a confirmed town I would make the most of it

From say to practice there's a long way but in my mind it does feel like a op role for a town that's sort of active ig. If they are busy/low posting it might have the same impact as if they were alive tbh

Does the three stump count towards mayority?
 
To be fair stumps are popular in my home forum so it feels a bit foreign, but Im absolutely sure if I could live as a confirmed town I would make the most of it

From say to practice there's a long way but in my mind it does feel like a op role for a town that's sort of active ig. If they are busy/low posting it might have the same impact as if they were alive tbh

Does the three stump count towards mayority?
No, treestumps can't vote.
 
The consensus feels like bussing but at the sametime Clem/AM/beans feel good to me ln different levels

So maybe the wolfs are still waiting if something moves de needle maybe? And if she is town the possibilities are endless

If we expect the same movement as there was in EOD1 well anything can happen ig
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's the game with the wolf treestump if anyone wants to refer back to it

The Road So Far...

View attachment 409347

Dean Winchester rested his hands on the steering wheel of the Impala, the vehicle he affectionately called Baby. His prized possession. He took a sidelong glance at his brother Sam, asleep in the passenger seat, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration even while unconscious. The asphalt sped by under Baby's tires, her engine purring in the empty darkness, her headlights the only illumination on this winding back road.

The brothers were used to putting out fires (or...starting them, when necessary), averting crises, saving the goddamn world time and again. But this time, something new was brewing. A conflict for the ages, this was the big one. The actual Apocalypse.

His foot pressed heavier on the pedal, pushing Baby on faster. Sure, it would seem to make more sense for the angel and demon they called allies to come to them, but Castiel had said something about angel wards and demon traps and...frankly Dean had stopped listening. Apparently they needed a new, more secure home base, because all the pompous winged douches from above and hothead black-eyed psychopaths from below were on their tail. Or so he'd been told.

It didn't make much sense to him, when angels and demons were sworn enemies, but you know what they say...enemy of my enemy and all that.

And the Winchester brothers? They were Public Enemy #1.




​
 
I think I would preffer apop, since actions with shock value arent precisely hard to fake and her vibes just feel off to me somehow? But that's just my gut iguess I dont have anything strong angy
are the vibes that I normally town read you and i'm not this time?
 
are the vibes that I normally town read you and i'm not this time?
Not really, is more this sort of dissconnect I feel from you with is kinda odd, like u arent against anything but arent pushing strongly anything either, you are just vibing

Would you say this gamestyle is different to your other games?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what is it about sar that has you reading scum?
It's mostly just that the mech (whether real or fake) feels hinky. Granted I still don't feel familiar with SDN roles, but my experience with post restrictions up to now is something you get from another player somehow, so IDK how she even started the game with restrictions? And I agree with Clem that the way the restriction shifted from D1 to N1 was weird.
 
It's mostly just that the mech (whether real or fake) feels hinky. Granted I still don't feel familiar with SDN roles, but my experience with post restrictions up to now is something you get from another player somehow, so IDK how she even started the game with restrictions? And I agree with Clem that the way the restriction shifted from D1 to N1 was weird.
I see. I kind of assumed it *was* her role, since as you said it started too soon and has been too long to be a player action imo. My thoughts on that were that 1) it feels too inhibitory for a wolf role,
and 2) she was being pretty solvey despite the restriction (I don't recall seeing much of her today yet though)
I don't think 3p is impossible either fwiw, but overall it felt towny
 
I see. I kind of assumed it *was* her role, since as you said it started too soon and has been too long to be a player action imo. My thoughts on that were that 1) it feels too inhibitory for a wolf role,
and 2) she was being pretty solvey despite the restriction (I don't recall seeing much of her today yet though)
I don't think 3p is impossible either fwiw, but overall it felt towny
Well, I don't think I've ever seen someone have post restrictions in their own role. Seems like a pretty negative utility role, unless maybe there's other parts to it or something.

(And yeah I think SAR has been/will be too busy today to post much today. I don't disagree with giving her the night cycle if she can post more then, but then I kinda don't know where to vote instead lol)
 
I don't love it, but my reads are something like this:
Town
Animal Midwife
Black Kat
Clem J

Town lean
Alex_DVM
apoptosis09
chilly_md
genny
reddeadrobin

GTH Town
beans2020
CeeGee14

Little sus
basille
katiemcat

Most sus
HRH Queeb SAR
Right now I would vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else.
 
I don't love it, but my reads are something like this:
Town
Animal Midwife
Black Kat
Clem J

Town lean
Alex_DVM
apoptosis09
chilly_md
genny
reddeadrobin

GTH Town
beans2020
CeeGee14

Little sus
basille
katiemcat

Most sus
HRH Queeb SAR
Right now I would vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else.
(I don't love it because it's mostly just vibes TBH.)
 
I don't love it, but my reads are something like this:
Town
Animal Midwife
Black Kat
Clem J

Town lean
Alex_DVM
apoptosis09
chilly_md
genny
reddeadrobin

GTH Town
beans2020
CeeGee14

Little sus
basille
katiemcat

Most sus
HRH Queeb SAR
Right now I would vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else.
OFFICEGIF.gif
 

Attachments

  • OFFICEGIF.gif
    OFFICEGIF.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 24
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't love it, but my reads are something like this:
Town
Animal Midwife
Black Kat
Clem J

Town lean
Alex_DVM
apoptosis09
chilly_md
genny
reddeadrobin

GTH Town
beans2020
CeeGee14

Little sus
basille
katiemcat

Most sus
HRH Queeb SAR
Right now I would vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else.
What has you townreading chilly, Kat, and CG?
 
I don't love it, but my reads are something like this:
Town
Animal Midwife
Black Kat
Clem J

Town lean
Alex_DVM
apoptosis09
chilly_md
genny
reddeadrobin

GTH Town
beans2020
CeeGee14

Little sus
basille
katiemcat

Most sus
HRH Queeb SAR
Right now I would vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else.
I can vibe with this for the most part