You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Of course not, they can also be stumps, sandbags, goos, and cultists.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
@GoSpursGo
vote katie
vote katie
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I agree this is a statistical probability if nothing else, since we have likely 3-ish wolvesI dont think the town consensus is wrong, I think there is at least one wolf who hasn't been a main talking point/has been under the radar.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
How are you doing the gradient textOf course not, they can also be stumps, sandbags, goos, and cultists.
after what moons saidWho's this in response to?
So are you wolf reading her as well?after what moons said
I know, I know. My townleans kinda feel the most likely to be wrong at this point, FWIW.
Chilly - decently analytical for a newer playerWhat has you townreading chilly, Kat, and CG?
Kat - partly a JJJ sheep, partly feels like she has good direction
CG - super weak, but I liked that she has a reads list without being under much pressure (Now, have I read the list yet? Oops no it's bookmarked to go back to lol)
Black Kat
Im smol
I don't love it, but my reads are something like this:
Right now I would vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else.Town
Animal Midwife
Black Kat
Clem J
Town lean
Alex_DVM
apoptosis09
chilly_md
genny
reddeadrobin
GTH Town
beans2020
CeeGee14
Little sus
basille
katiemcat
Most sus
HRH Queeb SAR
Hmmm you have exactly 3 wolfs, will this be a set up for 3 wolfs? Did we ever discuss numbers?
Feels interesting you find a bunch of people town leaning, would you say your sus is mostly poe?
Also would like to know what vibe u got from chilly and rdr which I'm struggling to read
I need to re check Alex's wagon now that Ithink about it, but when will I hace time?
Black Kat
Im smol
I miss @fruitsalad plsDay 2 Vote Tally
katie (3) - AM, beans, Clem
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille (1) - apop
5/14
Missing: @reddeadrobin , @chilly_md , @Black Kat , @Alex_DVM , @HRH Queeb SAR , @genny , @katiemcat , @CeeGee14 , @basille
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~2.25 hours)
I’ve got a work meeting from 8:30-9:30pm EDT.
Black Kat
Im smol
Well beans vibing with moon and me having moreless the same kinda feels nice
My tr would be AM, moon and Clem/beans in a lower tier
Beans could be getting a spot with her cuteness and effort on EOD1 analysis? Maybe but we dont think about that
SAR has moved a bunch of places down so more like neutral, with genny
Im still strughling with basille, chilly and rdr who I always try to remember what they without success, they are there ig.
Apop is a lower tier than Katie maybe with CG
I can see a Katie + apop pairing
Kay lets vanity not so vanity wagon
Yeet: Apoptosis
Who I missing
My tr would be AM, moon and Clem/beans in a lower tier
Beans could be getting a spot with her cuteness and effort on EOD1 analysis? Maybe but we dont think about that
SAR has moved a bunch of places down so more like neutral, with genny
Im still strughling with basille, chilly and rdr who I always try to remember what they without success, they are there ig.
Apop is a lower tier than Katie maybe with CG
I can see a Katie + apop pairing
Kay lets vanity not so vanity wagon
Yeet: Apoptosis
Who I missing
Day 2 Vote Tally
katie (4) - AM, beans, Clem, RDR
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille (1) - apop
apop (1) - Black Kat
7/14
leading: katie
Missing: chilly, Alex, SAR, genny, katie, CeeGee, basille
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~1.25 hours)
katie (4) - AM, beans, Clem, RDR
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille (1) - apop
apop (1) - Black Kat
7/14
leading: katie
Missing: chilly, Alex, SAR, genny, katie, CeeGee, basille
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~1.25 hours)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'm out until 8:15ish EDT . I expect when I get back I will get to![]()
What I'm hearing is we will be unsupervised at eodI’ve got a work meeting from 8:30-9:30pm EDT.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 3 susses but it doesn't feel like enough tbh. For SDN I kinda expect at least 1 3p tooHmmm you have exactly 3 wolfs, will this be a set up for 3 wolfs? Did we ever discuss numbers?
Feels interesting you find a bunch of people town leaning, would you say your sus is mostly poe?
Also would like to know what vibe u got from chilly and rdr which I'm struggling to read
I need to re check Alex's wagon now that Ithink about it, but when will I hace time?
Yeah, I'd say my sus is more POE than active "this person is wolfy"
Chilly I mentioned above - decently analytical for a newer player. RDR seems townier to me than the last game I played with her (not sure if that's from meta familiarity or maybe if I have a reverse read on her and she's scum lol)
Good news! I have figured out how to extract dinosaur DNA and un-extinct them and myself! I now have one hour to catch up figure out how this DNA thing works
(Jurassic Park counts as dinosaur related, Spurs! Fite me)
(Jurassic Park counts as dinosaur related, Spurs! Fite me)
Also in terms of numbers, for a 16p game I'd expect maybe 3-4 wolves and 1-2 3p? IDK if that's too many though, I'm not the best at balancing tbh
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
How are you doing the gradient text![]()
Black Kat
Im smol
I find this posts quite enjoyable, snkszb still yes when you are back could you please give us some info about your role/or the condition that restricts ur way of posting?
Pls
@hbh Queeb SAR plsGood news! I have figured out how to extract dinosaur DNA and un-extinct them and myself! I now have one hour tocatch upfigure out how this DNA thing works
![]()
(Jurassic Park counts as dinosaur related, Spurs! Fite me)
Like, for standard games on MU, a 17p game is 4 wolves. 16p with 4 wolves would be a little scum sided, so there might be compensation with town roles. 16p with 3 wolves is more town sided, so wolves might get better roles. But the 1-2 3ps kinda throws me off regardless lol. (And it depends on if the 3ps are neutral or not, especially if they have a kill. Only one kill last night, so maybe not an SK, at least?Also in terms of numbers, for a 16p game I'd expect maybe 3-4 wolves and 1-2 3p? IDK if that's too many though, I'm not the best at balancing tbh
)Black Kat
Im smol
Extremely hillarous
Black Kat
Im smol
Not an all nights SK at leastLike, for standard games on MU, a 17p game is 4 wolves. 16p with 4 wolves would be a little scum sided, so there might be compensation with town roles. 16p with 3 wolves is more town sided, so wolves might get better roles. But the 1-2 3ps kinda throws me off regardless lol. (And it depends on if the 3ps are neutral or not, especially if they have a kill. Only one kill last night, so maybe not an SK, at least?)
Thank you for thiis, I don't usually see many 3p in the games I play so not sure how the balance will work here but Ill chase 4 wolfs just im case
Oh true, could be an even-night SK or something (or maybe there is a full SK but they got roleblocked, or dya docced correctly, or who knows how many night action shenanigans there are tbh)Not an all nights SK at least
Thank you for thiis, I don't usually see many 3p in the games I play so not sure how the balance will work here but Ill chase 4 wolfs just im case
There could also be conversion of some kind, I've seen that some here (wolf recruit, cults, w/e the goo is everyone is traumatized by lol)
I just really love dinosaurs and feel a strong need to talk about them for a full cycle! Like how cool the skull bashing dinosaurs are but I always found them a little scary after watching The Land Before Time.@hbh Queeb SAR pls
Why is it always a 20 year old account and never a few years?@hbh Queeb SAR pls
Oh true, could be an even-night SK or something (or maybe there is a full SK but they got roleblocked, or dya docced correctly, or who knows how many night action shenanigans there are tbh)
There could also be conversion of some kind, I've seen that some here (wolf recruit, cults, w/e the goo is everyone is traumatized by lol)
Yeet Katie
Well, I'm not saying it because it tends to start stuff on SDN (and only here lol), but I am thinking it...Day 2 Vote Tally
katie (4) - AM, beans, Clem, RDR
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille (1) - apop
apop (1) - Black Kat
7/14
leading: katie
Missing: chilly, Alex, SAR, genny, katie, CeeGee, basille
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~1.25 hours)

Black Kat
Im smol
Let me know if you like Trice( u can talk about it)raptors or Trex'(u can)s more!I just really love dinosaurs and feel a strong need to talk about them for a full cycle! Like how cool the skull bashing dinosaurs are but I always found them a little scary after watching The Land Before Time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Black Kat
Im smol
I wanna hear itWell, I'm not saying it because it tends to start stuff on SDN (and only here lol), but I am thinking it...
![]()
Work ran late due to emergency may not make it home before close
Do you know about "Dead Air, Dead Village"?I wanna hear it
Or DADV as the kids say
Black Kat
Im smol
There's a bunch of low posters so maybe that me thinksDo you know about "Dead Air, Dead Village"?
But yeah
Day 2 Vote Tally
katie (5) - AM, beans, Clem, RDR, genny
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille (1) - apop
apop (1) - Black Kat
8/14
leading: katie
Missing: chilly, Alex, SAR, katie, CeeGee, basille
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~0.67 hours)
katie (5) - AM, beans, Clem, RDR, genny
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille (1) - apop
apop (1) - Black Kat
8/14
leading: katie
Missing: chilly, Alex, SAR, katie, CeeGee, basille
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (~0.67 hours)
Yeah, SDN is harder to make the read on because everyone's so busy, but still. This many non-voters, and katie basically the kill from daystart with no significant pushback? A town flip seems likely to me.There's a bunch of low posters so maybe that me thinks
But yeah
It's difficult because so many people still aren't voting.
In fact, more than exist on her wagon.
Mods are the deepest wolvesBeen reflecting
View attachment 423780
You know who benefits from this scenario?
...
...
...
Exactly, Spurs
I activate my secret clause: mod vote
Yeet: Spurs
Black Kat
Im smol
This last hour making more a case for town Katie than the whole day cinemaYeah, SDN is harder to make the read on because everyone's so busy, but still. This many non-voters, and katie basically the kill from daystart with no significant pushback? A town flip seems likely to me.
Still idk, it can still be bussing/resignation cuz she really busy
But still where the buss at
Where IS THE DRAMA
Can I interest u in a apop wagon maybe?
Black Kat
Im smol
They know who the bad guys are and wont tell the innocent townMods are the deepest wolves
ACCOMPLICES
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And katie not here to even attempt self-pres...In fact, more than exist on her wagon.
If katie is town, I expect at least 1 wolf not voting and probablg not more that 1 on her wagon.
If katie is scum, she's probably being bussed?
I'm thinking about it tbhThis last hour making more a case for town Katie than the whole day cinema
Still idk, it can still be bussing/resignation cuz she really busy
But still where the buss at
Where IS THE DRAMA
Can I interest u in a apop wagon maybe?
What do you think of basille?
Black Kat
Im smol
The leyend was trueIt's even possible that multiple wolves haven't voted yet
A wolfpack of lowposters was predicted 3000 years ago
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K