The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IDK, I don't feel like this is exactly DADV simply because we haven't gotten votes from almost half of the players
But that in itself is a type of DADV, people not caring enough to vote suggests nothing to care about. It's not that hard to pop in and vote, heck Alex did it yesterday and people are townreading her for it lol
 
I don't know what to make of Katie not being here to self-pres. I'm used to her fighting the yeet a lot harder. So maybe she really is just busy? Or she's resigned herself and doesn't want to give her packmates away if she is a wolf?
I'm not doubting her business. I was just hoping for more from the posts made when she was on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So are you wolf reading her as well?
went back and checked. main thing concerning for basille would be the apop vote D1. nothing else sticks out to me but they've been busy and haven't posted too much as a new player. could be less dominant wolf though. I give that apop was on the yeet JJJ wagon but that has katie and clem too. I've got no read on CeeGee who was the final part of that wagon
 
went back and checked. main thing concerning for basille would be the apop vote D1. nothing else sticks out to me but they've been busy and haven't posted too much as a new player. could be less dominant wolf though. I give that apop was on the yeet JJJ wagon but that has katie and clem too. I've got no read on CeeGee who was the final part of that wagon
HI CHILLY WHATSUP IM KAT

Can you get deeper into the apop vote thing? i cant remember it
 
I can dig that I think

No better way to solve a player than the obituary and I'm having a hard time
TBH I'd still feel a little bad because she's so new and hasn't posted much, but I also feel like apop is townier, IDK. We could also try starting a new wagon but not sure on who. And I'd feel *really* bad if katie is wolf and we moved to town based on paranoia lol

So I feel bad, but not sure I want to do anything about it rip
 
TBH I'd still feel a little bad because she's so new and hasn't posted much, but I also feel like apop is townier, IDK. We could also try starting a new wagon but not sure on who. And I'd feel *really* bad if katie is wolf and we moved to town based on paranoia lol

So I feel bad, but not sure I want to do anything about it rip
This post is to townie girl fr

Amjsksjdkenen idk maaaan I dont know what to doooo
 
Apologies, been trying to build this today but haven't had much time till now. Here are my current reads:

Animal Midwife - They lay out the logic behind their votes very easily. They also poke and ask good questions. Heavy town read for me.

Apoptosis09 - Slight wolf lean, see prior post.

CeeGee14 - Initially they called out Jay’s POE for being stacked with lurkers, questioning why Dya voted Genny instead of Beans to save Jay. Some of their reads are definitely on the safe/hedgy side, but overall they read more like a busy villager trying to piece things together rather than a wolf playing it cool. Neutral read.
Clem J - Leaning town on them. Their progression through Day 1 just doesn't feel performative. When they pushed dya, they were completely open about it being simple logic without getting defensive. Their reaction to Katie's treestump claim was pretty pragmatic instead of opportunistic too.

Katiemcat - Wolf lean here, more so than apop but I still have my suspicions. AMs analysis certainly helped here, as well as the prior noob game I played with Katie they did play very differently.
Beans2020 - I’m leaning town on beans right now, but keeping an open mind. Her play around EOD 1 felt pretty natural.

Genny - Neutral here, I am unsure how to really feel about them yet. I am struggling to read them fully.

HRH Queeb SAR - Neutral to maybe slight wolf lean? The conversation surrounding their post restrictions intrigues me. This is only my second werewolf game, and I already have a hard time reading quieter players let alone restricted ones.
Moonstermash - Neutral/wolf lean A lot of moonster’s posting leans heavily on setup logistics and role mechanics. The actual reads feel mostly reactive and heavily hedged with vibes and POE. What pings me most is the comment about being willing to "vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else." This feels like passive wagon testing to me. Less like solving and more like positioning for an easy compromise vote without building a real case.

@moonstermash : what specifically puts my slot ahead of katie for you outside of wagon viability? If it's mostly POE, what are you actually looking for from me?

Alex_DVM: Neutral, mostly due to them being unable to post most so it is hard to get a good read here. I am interested in hearing from them more.
Black Kat - Town lean. Their progression across both days feels organic to me. They actively react to vote shifts and also ask good questions.

Chilly_md - Slight village lean. They aren’t forcing pushes or jumping on easy wagons. They are on the quieter side and mostly react to what is already happening, but overall as a confused noob myself I can relate.

Reddeadrobin - Neutral. They have been relatively low on proactive case building, but I am struggling overall to read them as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Vote Tally

katie (5)
- AM, beans, Clem, RDR, genny
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille (1) - apop
apop (1) - Black Kat

8/14
leading: katie
Missing: chilly, Alex, SAR, katie, CeeGee, basille

Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (< 0.25 hours)
 
Apologies, been trying to build this today but haven't had much time till now. Here are my current reads:

Animal Midwife - They lay out the logic behind their votes very easily. They also poke and ask good questions. Heavy town read for me.

Apoptosis09 - Slight wolf lean, see prior post.

CeeGee14 - Initially they called out Jay’s POE for being stacked with lurkers, questioning why Dya voted Genny instead of Beans to save Jay. Some of their reads are definitely on the safe/hedgy side, but overall they read more like a busy villager trying to piece things together rather than a wolf playing it cool. Neutral read.
Clem J - Leaning town on them. Their progression through Day 1 just doesn't feel performative. When they pushed dya, they were completely open about it being simple logic without getting defensive. Their reaction to Katie's treestump claim was pretty pragmatic instead of opportunistic too.

Katiemcat - Wolf lean here, more so than apop but I still have my suspicions. AMs analysis certainly helped here, as well as the prior noob game I played with Katie they did play very differently.
Beans2020 - I’m leaning town on beans right now, but keeping an open mind. Her play around EOD 1 felt pretty natural.

Genny - Neutral here, I am unsure how to really feel about them yet. I am struggling to read them fully.

HRH Queeb SAR - Neutral to maybe slight wolf lean? The conversation surrounding their post restrictions intrigues me. This is only my second werewolf game, and I already have a hard time reading quieter players let alone restricted ones.
Moonstermash - Neutral/wolf lean A lot of moonster’s posting leans heavily on setup logistics and role mechanics. The actual reads feel mostly reactive and heavily hedged with vibes and POE. What pings me most is the comment about being willing to "vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else." This feels like passive wagon testing to me. Less like solving and more like positioning for an easy compromise vote without building a real case.

@moonstermash : what specifically puts my slot ahead of katie for you outside of wagon viability? If it's mostly POE, what are you actually looking for from me?

Alex_DVM: Neutral, mostly due to them being unable to post most so it is hard to get a good read here. I am interested in hearing from them more.
Black Kat - Town lean. Their progression across both days feels organic to me. They actively react to vote shifts and also ask good questions.

Chilly_md - Slight village lean. They aren’t forcing pushes or jumping on easy wagons. They are on the quieter side and mostly react to what is already happening, but overall as a confused noob myself I can relate.

Reddeadrobin - Neutral. They have been relatively low on proactive case building, but I am struggling overall to read them as well.
I like this in a quick glance

The moonster dig lack agenda
 
HI CHILLY WHATSUP IM KAT

Can you get deeper into the apop vote thing? i cant remember it
See below from D1:
Cataloguing my thoughts on everyone and the posts so far, it's increibly difficult for me post fully fledge thoughts but I am more inclined to vote apop more than anything from the pings I am getting. As a noob I read everyone at least as neutral from the start, but something there sticks out to me

While rereading the thread, while they ask questions and stay involved, they don't seem to to dig deeper or try and lay out their thought process. Also, clem voting for me right after my apop comment, especially as apop had village leaned them, gives me another newer ping

Going back and reading above though gives me some pause on clem vs apop
 
Apologies, been trying to build this today but haven't had much time till now. Here are my current reads:

Animal Midwife - They lay out the logic behind their votes very easily. They also poke and ask good questions. Heavy town read for me.

Apoptosis09 - Slight wolf lean, see prior post.

CeeGee14 - Initially they called out Jay’s POE for being stacked with lurkers, questioning why Dya voted Genny instead of Beans to save Jay. Some of their reads are definitely on the safe/hedgy side, but overall they read more like a busy villager trying to piece things together rather than a wolf playing it cool. Neutral read.
Clem J - Leaning town on them. Their progression through Day 1 just doesn't feel performative. When they pushed dya, they were completely open about it being simple logic without getting defensive. Their reaction to Katie's treestump claim was pretty pragmatic instead of opportunistic too.

Katiemcat - Wolf lean here, more so than apop but I still have my suspicions. AMs analysis certainly helped here, as well as the prior noob game I played with Katie they did play very differently.
Beans2020 - I’m leaning town on beans right now, but keeping an open mind. Her play around EOD 1 felt pretty natural.

Genny - Neutral here, I am unsure how to really feel about them yet. I am struggling to read them fully.

HRH Queeb SAR - Neutral to maybe slight wolf lean? The conversation surrounding their post restrictions intrigues me. This is only my second werewolf game, and I already have a hard time reading quieter players let alone restricted ones.
Moonstermash - Neutral/wolf lean A lot of moonster’s posting leans heavily on setup logistics and role mechanics. The actual reads feel mostly reactive and heavily hedged with vibes and POE. What pings me most is the comment about being willing to "vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else." This feels like passive wagon testing to me. Less like solving and more like positioning for an easy compromise vote without building a real case.

@moonstermash : what specifically puts my slot ahead of katie for you outside of wagon viability? If it's mostly POE, what are you actually looking for from me?

Alex_DVM: Neutral, mostly due to them being unable to post most so it is hard to get a good read here. I am interested in hearing from them more.
Black Kat - Town lean. Their progression across both days feels organic to me. They actively react to vote shifts and also ask good questions.

Chilly_md - Slight village lean. They aren’t forcing pushes or jumping on easy wagons. They are on the quieter side and mostly react to what is already happening, but overall as a confused noob myself I can relate.

Reddeadrobin - Neutral. They have been relatively low on proactive case building, but I am struggling overall to read them as well.
Well for starters, this is probably your towniest post tbh. But in general, it helps if people are more active and digging into things from an understandable and specific perspective. And you not townreading me feels like that (oh no, have I become JJJ? Lol), among other things.
 
Well for starters, this is probably your towniest post tbh. But in general, it helps if people are more active and digging into things from an understandable and specific perspective. And you not townreading me feels like that (oh no, have I become JJJ? Lol), among other things.
HAHAHAHHAKSHDKDJ I thought the same thing

But Ill pretend is an isolated case and keep tunneling apop mmmyes
 
Apologies, been trying to build this today but haven't had much time till now. Here are my current reads:

Animal Midwife - They lay out the logic behind their votes very easily. They also poke and ask good questions. Heavy town read for me.

Apoptosis09 - Slight wolf lean, see prior post.

CeeGee14 - Initially they called out Jay’s POE for being stacked with lurkers, questioning why Dya voted Genny instead of Beans to save Jay. Some of their reads are definitely on the safe/hedgy side, but overall they read more like a busy villager trying to piece things together rather than a wolf playing it cool. Neutral read.
Clem J - Leaning town on them. Their progression through Day 1 just doesn't feel performative. When they pushed dya, they were completely open about it being simple logic without getting defensive. Their reaction to Katie's treestump claim was pretty pragmatic instead of opportunistic too.

Katiemcat - Wolf lean here, more so than apop but I still have my suspicions. AMs analysis certainly helped here, as well as the prior noob game I played with Katie they did play very differently.
Beans2020 - I’m leaning town on beans right now, but keeping an open mind. Her play around EOD 1 felt pretty natural.

Genny - Neutral here, I am unsure how to really feel about them yet. I am struggling to read them fully.

HRH Queeb SAR - Neutral to maybe slight wolf lean? The conversation surrounding their post restrictions intrigues me. This is only my second werewolf game, and I already have a hard time reading quieter players let alone restricted ones.
Moonstermash - Neutral/wolf lean A lot of moonster’s posting leans heavily on setup logistics and role mechanics. The actual reads feel mostly reactive and heavily hedged with vibes and POE. What pings me most is the comment about being willing to "vote basille before katie though, for wagons if nothing else." This feels like passive wagon testing to me. Less like solving and more like positioning for an easy compromise vote without building a real case.

@moonstermash : what specifically puts my slot ahead of katie for you outside of wagon viability? If it's mostly POE, what are you actually looking for from me?

Alex_DVM: Neutral, mostly due to them being unable to post most so it is hard to get a good read here. I am interested in hearing from them more.
Black Kat - Town lean. Their progression across both days feels organic to me. They actively react to vote shifts and also ask good questions.

Chilly_md - Slight village lean. They aren’t forcing pushes or jumping on easy wagons. They are on the quieter side and mostly react to what is already happening, but overall as a confused noob myself I can relate.

Reddeadrobin - Neutral. They have been relatively low on proactive case building, but I am struggling overall to read them as well.
beans?
 
I've decided the best way to approach today is to assign everyone dinosaurs. But also this is taking a long time and I want to post it not at the nth hour, so it's going to be a partially complete list for now I guess

The Cretaceous period gives me most of the best dinosaurs, including my beloved parasaurolophus who we will make myself because it is the best dinosaur to ever live and therefore clearly above all reproach. No take backsies.

Joining me in the cretaceous can be AM, who is definitely an ankylosaurus. A tank with single minded focus. All those little armour plates are like all the little details she notices which feels good.

Beans is a T.Rex. Misunderstood at first as a terrible predator, I've come around to admiring the beauty and grace of the hunt as she puts in the effort to chase down her prey.

Black Kat is Edmontosaurus - likes travelling in packs but is pretty cool because they're migratory so also strike out with their own thoughts that feel original and good

Clem is Gallimimus. So fast and speedy - this dinosaur was built like the primitive ostrich it is! So fast it can be all over the thread which is probably pure when it comes to Clemothy

Alex is gonna be Triceratops. Generally a well-regarded dinosaur because it's like one of the first ones little kids learn about. Generally gives the impression there's no way they could be a bad dude!

basille is Iguanodon, which I already mentioned is a super versatile dinosaur. I think if they were to ever play a forum based werewolf game with their cool thumb claws, it would be with a lot of well thought out arguments like basille has had

Apop is Spinosaurus because they are a badass scary dinosaur but I just kind of like them and can't totally put my finger on why?


Then we get to the Triassic Period, which is just kind of the period no one spends much time thinking about:
chilly
RDR
CG

Then finally the Jurassic. It sounds cool because Jurassic Park but it's all a lie because almost none of the movie dinosaurs actually lived in the Jurassic anyway!
genny
moon
katie

More dinosaur alter egos to come when I have more time probably
 
We miss u Mr. Jameson

1000228255.jpg
 
Well for starters, this is probably your towniest post tbh. But in general, it helps if people are more active and digging into things from an understandable and specific perspective. And you not townreading me feels like that (oh no, have I become JJJ? Lol), among other things.
I in general do have troubles with keeping up, especially with the first day as I am the type of person that needs to let my thoughts ferment. This was something I put together over observing the last few days and only found time to truly format and finalize now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've decided the best way to approach today is to assign everyone dinosaurs. But also this is taking a long time and I want to post it not at the nth hour, so it's going to be a partially complete list for now I guess

The Cretaceous period gives me most of the best dinosaurs, including my beloved parasaurolophus who we will make myself because it is the best dinosaur to ever live and therefore clearly above all reproach. No take backsies.

Joining me in the cretaceous can be AM, who is definitely an ankylosaurus. A tank with single minded focus. All those little armour plates are like all the little details she notices which feels good.

Beans is a T.Rex. Misunderstood at first as a terrible predator, I've come around to admiring the beauty and grace of the hunt as she puts in the effort to chase down her prey.

Black Kat is Edmontosaurus - likes travelling in packs but is pretty cool because they're migratory so also strike out with their own thoughts that feel original and good

Clem is Gallimimus. So fast and speedy - this dinosaur was built like the primitive ostrich it is! So fast it can be all over the thread which is probably pure when it comes to Clemothy

Alex is gonna be Triceratops. Generally a well-regarded dinosaur because it's like one of the first ones little kids learn about. Generally gives the impression there's no way they could be a bad dude!

basille is Iguanodon, which I already mentioned is a super versatile dinosaur. I think if they were to ever play a forum based werewolf game with their cool thumb claws, it would be with a lot of well thought out arguments like basille has had

Apop is Spinosaurus because they are a badass scary dinosaur but I just kind of like them and can't totally put my finger on why?


Then we get to the Triassic Period, which is just kind of the period no one spends much time thinking about:
chilly
RDR
CG

Then finally the Jurassic. It sounds cool because Jurassic Park but it's all a lie because almost none of the movie dinosaurs actually lived in the Jurassic anyway!
genny
moon
katie

More dinosaur alter egos to come when I have more time probably
I'm not towning you for scumreading me FTR lol
 
I've decided the best way to approach today is to assign everyone dinosaurs. But also this is taking a long time and I want to post it not at the nth hour, so it's going to be a partially complete list for now I guess

The Cretaceous period gives me most of the best dinosaurs, including my beloved parasaurolophus who we will make myself because it is the best dinosaur to ever live and therefore clearly above all reproach. No take backsies.

Joining me in the cretaceous can be AM, who is definitely an ankylosaurus. A tank with single minded focus. All those little armour plates are like all the little details she notices which feels good.

Beans is a T.Rex. Misunderstood at first as a terrible predator, I've come around to admiring the beauty and grace of the hunt as she puts in the effort to chase down her prey.

Black Kat is Edmontosaurus - likes travelling in packs but is pretty cool because they're migratory so also strike out with their own thoughts that feel original and good

Clem is Gallimimus. So fast and speedy - this dinosaur was built like the primitive ostrich it is! So fast it can be all over the thread which is probably pure when it comes to Clemothy

Alex is gonna be Triceratops. Generally a well-regarded dinosaur because it's like one of the first ones little kids learn about. Generally gives the impression there's no way they could be a bad dude!

basille is Iguanodon, which I already mentioned is a super versatile dinosaur. I think if they were to ever play a forum based werewolf game with their cool thumb claws, it would be with a lot of well thought out arguments like basille has had

Apop is Spinosaurus because they are a badass scary dinosaur but I just kind of like them and can't totally put my finger on why?


Then we get to the Triassic Period, which is just kind of the period no one spends much time thinking about:
chilly
RDR
CG

Then finally the Jurassic. It sounds cool because Jurassic Park but it's all a lie because almost none of the movie dinosaurs actually lived in the Jurassic anyway!
genny
moon
katie

More dinosaur alter egos to come when I have more time probably
Tjat was really worth the wait tbf
 
Anyway, while all dinosaurs are cool, there are definitely sussy ones. genny feels like Brachiosaurus - really cool at first glance but that neck just gets uncanny when you stare at it too long

Yeet genny

Though I'm also ok with where the current epoch is heading
Could you talk more about this?
 
TBH I'd still feel a little bad because she's so new and hasn't posted much, but I also feel like apop is townier, IDK. We could also try starting a new wagon but not sure on who. And I'd feel *really* bad if katie is wolf and we moved to town based on paranoia lol

So I feel bad, but not sure I want to do anything about it rip
I think the Katie thing has to be resolved for village to be able to move forward. I get the feeling that if we don't flip her today the question of do we or do we not flip her would just keep coming up.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've decided the best way to approach today is to assign everyone dinosaurs. But also this is taking a long time and I want to post it not at the nth hour, so it's going to be a partially complete list for now I guess

The Cretaceous period gives me most of the best dinosaurs, including my beloved parasaurolophus who we will make myself because it is the best dinosaur to ever live and therefore clearly above all reproach. No take backsies.

Joining me in the cretaceous can be AM, who is definitely an ankylosaurus. A tank with single minded focus. All those little armour plates are like all the little details she notices which feels good.

Beans is a T.Rex. Misunderstood at first as a terrible predator, I've come around to admiring the beauty and grace of the hunt as she puts in the effort to chase down her prey.

Black Kat is Edmontosaurus - likes travelling in packs but is pretty cool because they're migratory so also strike out with their own thoughts that feel original and good

Clem is Gallimimus. So fast and speedy - this dinosaur was built like the primitive ostrich it is! So fast it can be all over the thread which is probably pure when it comes to Clemothy

Alex is gonna be Triceratops. Generally a well-regarded dinosaur because it's like one of the first ones little kids learn about. Generally gives the impression there's no way they could be a bad dude!

basille is Iguanodon, which I already mentioned is a super versatile dinosaur. I think if they were to ever play a forum based werewolf game with their cool thumb claws, it would be with a lot of well thought out arguments like basille has had

Apop is Spinosaurus because they are a badass scary dinosaur but I just kind of like them and can't totally put my finger on why?


Then we get to the Triassic Period, which is just kind of the period no one spends much time thinking about:
chilly
RDR
CG

Then finally the Jurassic. It sounds cool because Jurassic Park but it's all a lie because almost none of the movie dinosaurs actually lived in the Jurassic anyway!
genny
moon
katie

More dinosaur alter egos to come when I have more time probably
What a beautiful post SAR thank you for your thoughts! There is much to chew on here


I will also

vote @katiemcat

@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo