You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, but I don't know very much about them except that they're probably furry and/or feathery.Do you also like Dinosaurs?
Day 2 Vote Tally
katie (8) - AM, beans, Clem, RDR, genny, apop, basille, chilly
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille () -
apop (1) - Black Kat
genny (1) - SAR
11/14
leading: katie
Missing: @Alex_DVM , @katiemcat , @CeeGee14 --please lmk if I missed your vote
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (3min)
katie (8) - AM, beans, Clem, RDR, genny, apop, basille, chilly
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille () -
apop (1) - Black Kat
genny (1) - SAR
11/14
leading: katie
Missing: @Alex_DVM , @katiemcat , @CeeGee14 --please lmk if I missed your vote
Vote closes TODAY, Wed. 8/26 at 9pm EDT (3min)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, probably. I guess it's fine.I think the Katie thing has to be resolved for village to be able to move forward. I get the feeling that if we don't flip her today the question of do we or do we not flip her would just keep coming up.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
If she flips wolf we should assume it was ongoing imoHas the bussing begun...???![]()
Not a lot of cred to be had at this point though.Has the bussing begun...???![]()
I still would like to hear about genny though I appreciate the categories.
My university doesn't allow me to watch tik toks 🙁
Yeet closed, results pending
Day 2 FINAL Vote Tally
katie (8) - AM, beans, Clem, RDR, genny, apop, basille, chilly
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille () -
apop (1) - Black Kat
genny (1) - SAR
11/14
leading: katie
Missing: Alex, katie, CG
Please let me know in your PM if there are any discrepancies.
katie (8) - AM, beans, Clem, RDR, genny, apop, basille, chilly
SAR (1) - moonster
CeeGee ()
basille () -
apop (1) - Black Kat
genny (1) - SAR
11/14
leading: katie
Missing: Alex, katie, CG
Please let me know in your PM if there are any discrepancies.
Day 2: How did I get here...?
After the chaos of the first day and night, the guests approached day 2 much more cautiously.
Each testing the waters with their suspicions, but most unwilling to commit well into the evening hours.
Through all of it, two souls were missing. And as the day wore on, the group became increasingly convinced that one of them was missing because she was guilty. There was persistent hope that she might come to explain herself, but ultimately she remained absent.
As the night drew to a close, despite a few alternatives being discussed halfheartedly, almost everyone agreed that she needed to be the sacrifice tonight. As time elapsed, the lights flickered and a low-level hum seemed to radiate throughout the house.
And that was that. The group dispersed, wondering what had become of her.
But it didn't take long for them to find her body, resting quietly at the top of the stairs. It was almost as if she had laid down to take a nap, only she was still fully dressed like she was just about to finally come down to join the party--a smart jacket over a modest dress, a belt with a flashy pink wallet attached at her waist, 3 inch heels that looked painful, and a flamboyant hat to complete the ensemble.
She looked like she was eager to be part of the game that was afoot. Like she was going places.
Alas, her game had ended.
------------------------------------------------------
After a few quiet moments, a voice shouted as from thin air:
What the hell, guys?!
Dead is:
katiemcat remains in the game.
After the chaos of the first day and night, the guests approached day 2 much more cautiously.
Each testing the waters with their suspicions, but most unwilling to commit well into the evening hours.
Through all of it, two souls were missing. And as the day wore on, the group became increasingly convinced that one of them was missing because she was guilty. There was persistent hope that she might come to explain herself, but ultimately she remained absent.
As the night drew to a close, despite a few alternatives being discussed halfheartedly, almost everyone agreed that she needed to be the sacrifice tonight. As time elapsed, the lights flickered and a low-level hum seemed to radiate throughout the house.
And that was that. The group dispersed, wondering what had become of her.
But it didn't take long for them to find her body, resting quietly at the top of the stairs. It was almost as if she had laid down to take a nap, only she was still fully dressed like she was just about to finally come down to join the party--a smart jacket over a modest dress, a belt with a flashy pink wallet attached at her waist, 3 inch heels that looked painful, and a flamboyant hat to complete the ensemble.
She looked like she was eager to be part of the game that was afoot. Like she was going places.
Alas, her game had ended.
------------------------------------------------------
After a few quiet moments, a voice shouted as from thin air:
What the hell, guys?!
Dead is:
katiemcat remains in the game.
Attachments
Puzzle 2
Please divide the cake in contiguous pieces so that each of the 6 original guests gets exactly the same toppings.
***Important note: Do not use AI or other online resources to solve this puzzle. This is not enforceable... but come on guys 🙂 Additionally, this one must be solved on your own (no collaboration in-thread)***
Submit your answer in your role PM by the end of Night 2.
Please divide the cake in contiguous pieces so that each of the 6 original guests gets exactly the same toppings.
***Important note: Do not use AI or other online resources to solve this puzzle. This is not enforceable... but come on guys 🙂 Additionally, this one must be solved on your own (no collaboration in-thread)***
Submit your answer in your role PM by the end of Night 2.
It is now Night 2
Night Actions must be submitted by 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT TOMORROW, 8/27
14 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@basille
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@katiemcat (dead)
@beans2020
@genny
@HRH Queeb SAR
@moonstermash
@Alex_DVM
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
------------------
Dead (and out of the game)
------------------
@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
------------------
Subs
------------------
@Stagg737
@Doctor-S
@samac
------------------
Tots
------------------
@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty
Night Actions must be submitted by 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT TOMORROW, 8/27
14 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@basille
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@katiemcat (dead)
@beans2020
@genny
@HRH Queeb SAR
@moonstermash
@Alex_DVM
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
------------------
Dead (and out of the game)
------------------
@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
------------------
Subs
------------------
@Stagg737
@Doctor-S
@samac
------------------
Tots
------------------
@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Ugh no flip

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@GoSpursGo Are we allowed to know Katie's ability? Is she still part of the roster?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Dinosaurs were put here by god to test our faithYes, but I don't know very much about them except that they're probably furry and/or feathery.
Dearest Gentle Reader,
Did you miss me?
Did you miss me?
Ok tbh I spaced katie's claim so the flip did surprise me 

reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
SPurs hates the stupids (Re:collaboration)Puzzle 2
Please divide the cake in contiguous pieces so that each of the 6 original guests gets exactly the same toppings.
***Important note: Do not use AI or other online resources to solve this puzzle. This is not enforceable... but come on guys 🙂 Additionally, this one must be solved on your own (no collaboration in-thread)***
View attachment 423791
Submit your answer in your role PM by the end of Night 2.
If the oxygen of the past wouldn't have killed me or the lack or medicine, dinosaur are a top three threat. Especially the little ones that appear pettable.Dinosaurs were put here by god to test our faith
Also knowing she has some amount of time still with us, I probably wouldn't have been as worried at EODOk tbh I spaced katie's claim so the flip did surprise me![]()
So far, there's a lack of flip.Ok tbh I spaced katie's claim so the flip did surprise me![]()
Oh okay. I get what you're saying now.Also knowing she has some amount of time still with us, I probably wouldn't have been as worried at EOD
I have provided the amount of information that I intended to provide 🙂@GoSpursGo Are we allowed to know Katie's ability? Is she still part of the roster?
Alrighty then. Well, I can't say I've ever seen a treestump be processed this way but I wouldn't tap her a second time until we get more info.I have provided the amount of information that I intended to provide 🙂
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Well it says she's dead so I don't think we can 😅Alrighty then. Well, I can't say I've ever seen a treestump be processed this way but I wouldn't tap her a second time until we get more info.
Oh this reminds me, I've been meaning to rewatch BridgertonDearest Gentle Reader,
Did you miss me?
In brackets. And she's explicitly included in the living player count.Well it says she's dead so I don't think we can 😅
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
So she's an empty chair at empty table?I have provided the amount of information that I intended to provide 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I would be extremely surprised if she's re- killable...In brackets. And she's explicitly included in the living player count.
So she's an empty chair at empty table?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Mine are sharks.If the oxygen of the past wouldn't have killed me or the lack or medicine, dinosaur are a top three threat. Especially the little ones that appear pettable.
I'm not sure she's dead to begin with but will be self-resolving if nothing changes by EOD3.I would be extremely surprised if she's re- killable...
Dearest Gentle Reader,
My sincerest apologies for my former fascination with those ancient beasts of dinosaurs, though I do hope it brought a flicker of delight to your countenance. This new mode of correspondence, I trust, shall render my declarations far more transparent.
As for the matter of Miss Katie, whilst I concede her peculiar transformation is handled with a curious lack of finesse for a mere stump, we must cast our eyes elsewhere on the morrow. Should she defy her claimed 'four-and-twenty hours a stump,' we may reconsider.
For the nonce, I aim to retire for the evening to prepare my next edition of this illustrious society paper. Pray send to me your queries, your quandaries, and indeed your questions (if I may be so common) so that I may opine upon them when the sun once more graces us with her divine presence.
Yours truly,
Lady SAR
My sincerest apologies for my former fascination with those ancient beasts of dinosaurs, though I do hope it brought a flicker of delight to your countenance. This new mode of correspondence, I trust, shall render my declarations far more transparent.
As for the matter of Miss Katie, whilst I concede her peculiar transformation is handled with a curious lack of finesse for a mere stump, we must cast our eyes elsewhere on the morrow. Should she defy her claimed 'four-and-twenty hours a stump,' we may reconsider.
For the nonce, I aim to retire for the evening to prepare my next edition of this illustrious society paper. Pray send to me your queries, your quandaries, and indeed your questions (if I may be so common) so that I may opine upon them when the sun once more graces us with her divine presence.
Yours truly,
Lady SAR
it says she's dead. she's just not dead (and out of the game)I'm not sure she's dead to begin with but will be self-resolving if nothing changes by EOD3.
I'm referring to this.it says she's dead. she's just not dead (and out of the game)
14 players remain
yes, 13 living ones, and poor ol' soon-to-be-stinky over there.I'm referring to this.
What?I guess that clears some things up? At least now we know it's not katie
basille
Full Member
From my understanding, she could still be a wolf stump or a villager stump I think ?I guess that clears some things up? At least now we know it's not katie
basille
Full Member
I'd like to pose a question before bed (plus to hopefully give them some time to respond):
@Alex_DVM @CeeGee14 You both missed the Day 2 deadline today, so I'm curious abour your thoughts. Where did you stand on the Katie wagon versus the alternative votes (SAR, apop, genny), and who are your main reads right now?
@Alex_DVM @CeeGee14 You both missed the Day 2 deadline today, so I'm curious abour your thoughts. Where did you stand on the Katie wagon versus the alternative votes (SAR, apop, genny), and who are your main reads right now?
Oooh ok gotcha. I kinda assumed she wasn't wolf bc I thought spurs would tell us if she was...I was figuring maybe she was a 3p or something.From my understanding, she could still be a wolf stump or a villager stump I think ?
I guess we'll know in a cycle assuming she was telling the truth about her role
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
From what I remember, v!Apop has more spicy and unconventional takes. She's not afraid to go against the grain. An example I can remember right now is the 2025 noob game. When she was wolfing with you in Casino, she was pretty quiet and just sorta blended into the background.I'm not really familiar with v!apop ithink since the first time we wolfed together so, can I get more insight on when has she done something like this as village? No need for full threads and quotes just examples from the top of ur mind is enough
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Katie was my only wolf read. If I had made it to EOD, I would voted her.I'd like to pose a question before bed (plus to hopefully give them some time to respond):
@Alex_DVM @CeeGee14 You both missed the Day 2 deadline today, so I'm curious abour your thoughts. Where did you stand on the Katie wagon versus the alternative votes (SAR, apop, genny), and who are your main reads right now?
I feel ok about Apop. I wouldn't have voted for her.
As for genny, still kinda unsure. I've never been great at reading her
I'm leaning town on SAR. The post-restriction thing is kinda weird and most likely has something to do with her role. First it as memes, then it's dino talk and now it's a newspaper editorial? I personally wouldn't do something that draws so much scrutiny as a wolf, but I'm also not super familiar with w!SAR. I wolfed with her once but she was pretty busy IRL and MIA for most of it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Sorry I missed EOD and been slacking for the past couple cycles. It was a LONG day at the ER today and I just found out one of my fosters has a pretty bad eye infection that'll need eye drops every 2 hours for the next day or so!
Fostering kittens is SOOOO great.
Will try my best to come back with more reads once I recharge my brain cells.
Fostering kittens is SOOOO great.
Will try my best to come back with more reads once I recharge my brain cells.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
No flip is not ideal
Why’s that?
Did you see my reply to your post earlier?Katie was my only wolf read. If I had made it to EOD, I would voted her.
I feel ok about Apop. I wouldn't have voted for her.
As for genny, still kinda unsure. I've never been great at reading her
I'm leaning town on SAR. The post-restriction thing is kinda weird and most likely has something to do with her role. First it as memes, then it's dino talk and now it's a newspaper editorial? I personally wouldn't do something that draws so much scrutiny as a wolf, but I'm also not super familiar with w!SAR. I wolfed with her once but she was pretty busy IRL and MIA for most of it.
Wdym why's thatWhy’s that?
Because we don't know her alignment lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K