The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since the Oracle has failed us generally, I've decided to ask a specific question before consulting.

Can I trust AM?
Ducan: Yes



Did the local Dunkin make my order correctly, yes or no?
What is my order? Large Iced Americano, black, everyday nothing special?
Why is this a good form of divination? Despite an Americano being the second easiest coffee drink to make, DD still ****s it up about 50% of the time. Our local Dunk about 75%
 
Last edited:
Since the Oracle has failed us generally, I've decided to ask a specific question before consulting.

Can I trust AM?
Ducan: Yes



Did the local Dunkin make my order correctly, yes or no?
What is my order? Large Iced Americano, black, everyday nothing special?
Why is this a good form of divination? Despite an Americano being the second easiest coffee drink to make, DD still ****s it up about 50% of the time. Our local Dunk about 75%
Why'd you ask about me over dy?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did see Apop's take on RDR. I still need to go back and re-evaluate RDR to see if I can be swayed one way or another.

Katie was pretty much my only wolf lean because I suck at finding wolves and have been slacking.

I dropped you out of my village leans because I feel unsettled about your Katie vote and I can't really explain why. You interacted with plenty of players, but didn't really sus anyone besides Katie and you kinda jumped on her pretty hard the second she made an appearance. Can you explain more about the special position Katie was in that made you throw down a vote on her? Cause if Katie flips wolf, I'm going to be calling this distancing and wolf theater. And if she flips village or 3p, I can gladly eat my words.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did see Apop's take on RDR. I still need to go back and re-evaluate RDR to see if I can be swayed one way or another.

Katie was pretty much my only wolf lean because I suck at finding wolves and have been slacking.

I dropped you out of my village leans because I feel unsettled about your Katie vote and I can't really explain why. You interacted with plenty of players, but didn't really sus anyone besides Katie and you kinda jumped on her pretty hard the second she made an appearance. Can you explain more about the special position Katie was in that made you throw down a vote on her? Cause if Katie flips wolf, I'm going to be calling this distancing and wolf theater. And if she flips village or 3p, I can gladly eat my words.
Yeah, you're going in my POE.
 
Like I do not understand the connection between Dunkin Donuts here.
Oh, I got you.

It was just a fun little call back from previous games. Dunkin often ****s up my drink order, so I use that as foreshadowing on how my day will go. Correct order = good day. Wrong Order = bad day.
Dunkin sounds like Duncan, an oracle tells the future = The Oracle, Duncan.

My method for Dunkin Divination
Did the local Dunkin make my order correctly, yes or no?
What is my order? Large Iced Americano, black, everyday nothing special?
Why is this a good form of divination? Despite an Americano being the second easiest coffee drink to make, DD still ****s it up about 50% of the time. Our local Dunk about 75%
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Katie was my only wolf read. If I had made it to EOD, I would voted her.

I feel ok about Apop. I wouldn't have voted for her.

As for genny, still kinda unsure. I've never been great at reading her

I'm leaning town on SAR. The post-restriction thing is kinda weird and most likely has something to do with her role. First it as memes, then it's dino talk and now it's a newspaper editorial? I personally wouldn't do something that draws so much scrutiny as a wolf, but I'm also not super familiar with w!SAR. I wolfed with her once but she was pretty busy IRL and MIA for most of it.
This is also weird as f*ck like only wolf read for what? Not posting …? After I said I can’t multiple times
 
@katiemcat I hope your son gets better soon, and that your resting as well!
If I may ask while your here, aside from self-preservation, what interactions from beans makes you think it's wolf behavior rather than just misguided village too?
 
@katiemcat I hope your son gets better soon, and that your resting as well!
If I may ask while your here, aside from self-preservation, what interactions from beans makes you think it's wolf behavior rather than just misguided village too?
Like I said the “oh I don’t wanna vote you but self preservation” to saying I need to be solved immediately , but also giving reasonable doubt by saying I’m not fighting back at all yet never moving off of me.
 
@katiemcat I hope your son gets better soon, and that your resting as well!
If I may ask while your here, aside from self-preservation, what interactions from beans makes you think it's wolf behavior rather than just misguided village too?
He got fluids and Tylenol and he’s looking a lot brighter just scary I had to leave work in the middle of an emergency. I’ve not had an easy two weeks lol. Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So...does this mean Katie isn't a treestump?
I already said my role lol….
It definitely means she isn't actually removed from the game 🤨
(If she's telling the truth about being able to vote)
I mean I’m not sure why I’d lie about that when my vote just wouldn’t show up on the tally
Anything happen to you last night?
I apparently got a gift d1, and then I got killed. That is all the notifications I’ve gotten.