You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you flip town I'm going to be kicking myself for this being the time I didn't stick to my guns and listened to others insteadclem switching up on me is interesting too but he historically can’t read me so do with that what you will
All good lol, that makes sense! I was so confused 😂I can not read. My brain read, “no flip is ideal.”
Ignore me please.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
All good lol, that makes sense! I was so confused 😂
I’m just the best teammate. I confuse myself and others too
< 3.5 hours for n2 action submission!!
I have a million and a half classes tomorrow and am similarly busy tonight, so I decided to go ahead and do some analysis for D3. Hopefully it'll be somewhat helpful since I won't be here much.
The EOD vote counts for D1 and D2. At this point we have to assume there were wolves on Katie's wagon D2 (whether they were bussing her or voting out a villager remains to be seen) and a wolf somewhere between JJJ and my wagons on D1. The votes are spread enough D1 that it's possible there is only one wolf on either JJJ or me and the others are spread out throughout the smaller wagons. (I made Katie yellow because we don't know what she is and that felt appropriate).
There are three players who were both on Katie's wagon and JJJ/my wagons: Clem, apop, and genny.
It's worth noting that Clem was defending Katie AND was jumping around between wagons on EOD1. I think he will at least partially resolve when Katie flips - if she is a wolf, I doubt Clem is her partner because he was so obviously defending her and her claim. That would be too pairing. I guess there is a world where Katie is village and wolf!Clem was trying to defend her but IDK, that just doesn't feel super likely right now. I want to iso apop and genny to start with.
I do also think it's worth noting that both JJJ and dya voted for RDR and RDR later ended up on Katie's wagon. That may be something to investigate later once we have more information.
The EOD vote counts for D1 and D2. At this point we have to assume there were wolves on Katie's wagon D2 (whether they were bussing her or voting out a villager remains to be seen) and a wolf somewhere between JJJ and my wagons on D1. The votes are spread enough D1 that it's possible there is only one wolf on either JJJ or me and the others are spread out throughout the smaller wagons. (I made Katie yellow because we don't know what she is and that felt appropriate).
Day 1 Tally Numbers is Villains
SAR (1) - chilly
JJJ (4) - apop, CeeGee, katie, Clem
katie (2) - AM, beans
RDR (2) - dya, Jay
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, black kat
apop (1) - basille
dya (2) - Alex, rdr
Day 2 FINAL Vote Tally
katie (8) - AM, beans, Clem, RDR, genny, apop, basille, chilly
SAR (1) - moonster
apop (1) - Black Kat
genny (1) - SAR
Missing: Alex, katie, CG
There are three players who were both on Katie's wagon and JJJ/my wagons: Clem, apop, and genny.
It's worth noting that Clem was defending Katie AND was jumping around between wagons on EOD1. I think he will at least partially resolve when Katie flips - if she is a wolf, I doubt Clem is her partner because he was so obviously defending her and her claim. That would be too pairing. I guess there is a world where Katie is village and wolf!Clem was trying to defend her but IDK, that just doesn't feel super likely right now. I want to iso apop and genny to start with.
I do also think it's worth noting that both JJJ and dya voted for RDR and RDR later ended up on Katie's wagon. That may be something to investigate later once we have more information.
Has anyone played with wolf!genny and have any wisdom to share?
I'm realizing that I don't think I've ever seen wolf!genny because I have no idea what to look for lol.
The things that stood out to me from her iso are that on D1, she was kinda non-commitally sus of JJJ (like saying to be careful of him but then also saying not to yeet him). It almost reads like trying to be helpful and solvey but also trying to not look bad when JJJ flips village?
I thought genny's take on Katie was interesting too. She goes from saying that Katie was NAI to wanting to yeet her and I didn't see anything to explain that. Though that being said, genny doesn't always explain her votes, so this may not be fully AI. I could see this being busy genny, distancing from wolf partner katie, or trying to lay low.
It's also worth noting I think that dya was suspicious of genny and voted for her at one point. Also SAR voted for genny at end of D2 and I'd really like to hear more about that.
I'm realizing that I don't think I've ever seen wolf!genny because I have no idea what to look for lol.
The things that stood out to me from her iso are that on D1, she was kinda non-commitally sus of JJJ (like saying to be careful of him but then also saying not to yeet him). It almost reads like trying to be helpful and solvey but also trying to not look bad when JJJ flips village?
from my experience, JJJ has a lot of threadpull as both village and wolf, and is good at replicating his village tone. his immediate TR of apop following her vote for him really pings me, plus his reads list is just overcooked spaghetti (see if anything sticks to the wall).
that being said, i don't want to d1 him because he doesn't play here often. but i wouldn't put him in your town core yet.
I thought genny's take on Katie was interesting too. She goes from saying that Katie was NAI to wanting to yeet her and I didn't see anything to explain that. Though that being said, genny doesn't always explain her votes, so this may not be fully AI. I could see this being busy genny, distancing from wolf partner katie, or trying to lay low.
null. she is busy, that's NAI.
Work is crazy busy today. I’m trying to keep up with reading the thread between appts but idk how much I can contribute today.
Other than I think we should yeet Katie.
I’m not sure what else to say; that was a complete thought. I would love to hear from katie at some point though.
It's also worth noting I think that dya was suspicious of genny and voted for her at one point. Also SAR voted for genny at end of D2 and I'd really like to hear more about that.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I only have 3 pages this time 😇I don't think I'll have time to iso apop unfortunately so if someone else wants to tackle that I think it would be really helpful.
I try to look for the genny way which is hard to explain but, when I find it, it's GG. Her wolf posts look pretty similar to her village posts on the surface but there's just something different to the overall vibes when she's mega village.Has anyone played with wolf!genny and have any wisdom to share?
I'm realizing that I don't think I've ever seen wolf!genny because I have no idea what to look for lol.
The things that stood out to me from her iso are that on D1, she was kinda non-commitally sus of JJJ (like saying to be careful of him but then also saying not to yeet him). It almost reads like trying to be helpful and solvey but also trying to not look bad when JJJ flips village?
I thought genny's take on Katie was interesting too. She goes from saying that Katie was NAI to wanting to yeet her and I didn't see anything to explain that. Though that being said, genny doesn't always explain her votes, so this may not be fully AI. I could see this being busy genny, distancing from wolf partner katie, or trying to lay low.
It's also worth noting I think that dya was suspicious of genny and voted for her at one point. Also SAR voted for genny at end of D2 and I'd really like to hear more about that.
Last edited:
Dearest Gentle Reader,@HRH Queeb SAR what about genny made you vote for her yesterday? And do you still think she is being wolfy?
The ton is abuzz with gossip following the events of last night's ball that saw the downfall of one of our own. This author finds the actions of one of our number particularly odd, that of Lady genny. It is a most peculiar thing to articulate, yet it rests upon the very essence of one's character—a whisper of the soul, if you will. As the esteemed AM has already observed, Lady genny does exude a certain air when she plays the villager, a warmth this author typically can sense from the very first event of the season. Alas, I have spied not a single missive from her that has stirred such comfort within me. On the surface, her words appear polished and pleasing, but beneath lies a tang of restraint—perhaps that is the term—where one might expect a more carefree, whimsical charm, yet finds but a guarded step.
Beware, the landed gentry, of those among us who would seek your downfall. As for this author, she finds herself deep in preparation for the annual trip to the continent. With the boat leaving tomorrow, the society pages may come with less frequency, though with no less wit.
Yours truly,
Lady SAR
A+ Lady Whistledown, maybe I'll give you a break just for that lolDearest Gentle Reader,
The ton is abuzz with gossip following the events of last night's ball that saw the downfall of one of our own. This author finds the actions of one of our number particularly odd, that of Lady genny. It is a most peculiar thing to articulate, yet it rests upon the very essence of one's character—a whisper of the soul, if you will. As the esteemed AM has already observed, Lady genny does exude a certain air when she plays the villager, a warmth this author typically can sense from the very first event of the season. Alas, I have spied not a single missive from her that has stirred such comfort within me. On the surface, her words appear polished and pleasing, but beneath lies a tang of restraint—perhaps that is the term—where one might expect a more carefree, whimsical charm, yet finds but a guarded step.
Beware, the landed gentry, of those among us who would seek your downfall. As for this author, she finds herself deep in preparation for the annual trip to the continent. With the boat leaving tomorrow, the society pages may come with less frequency, though with no less wit.
Yours truly,
Lady SAR
I’ve played with village!genny a few times. There are things she’s done this game that she just doesn’t do as a wolf. Like the tallies at the end of day 1 - wolf!genny keeps that stuff in wolf chat. And the prize results - another thing that makes me lean her village rather than wolf. Village!genny shares.Has anyone played with wolf!genny and have any wisdom to share?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night 2: The Calm Before the Storm?
After the bizarre events of Day 2, the guests were at a loss for where to go next.
A few guests lingered to talk to the disembodied spirit of katiemcat. No one was quite sure if she could be trusted or not, but they figured it was worth hearing what she had to say.
Other guests retired to the parlor for puzzles. Some were more successful than others, but relaxing in this lighthearted endeavor helped forge some tight bonds among some of the guests.
Finally the hour was late. Again, sleep came restlessly for most, as nobody was quite trusting that their companions were not plotting at that very moment.
Yet somehow despite the feeling of foreboding, the light slowly began peeking in through the windows in the morning, though the sun was nowhere to be seen against the perpetually rainy sky over Stauf manor. As the guests started rising one by one, they found a few things slightly amiss (what is that nagging feeling at the edge of my mind? why was that person sleeping in the library...?)
Nevertheless, they all gathered and each was accounted for.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dead is:
After the bizarre events of Day 2, the guests were at a loss for where to go next.
A few guests lingered to talk to the disembodied spirit of katiemcat. No one was quite sure if she could be trusted or not, but they figured it was worth hearing what she had to say.
Other guests retired to the parlor for puzzles. Some were more successful than others, but relaxing in this lighthearted endeavor helped forge some tight bonds among some of the guests.
Finally the hour was late. Again, sleep came restlessly for most, as nobody was quite trusting that their companions were not plotting at that very moment.
Yet somehow despite the feeling of foreboding, the light slowly began peeking in through the windows in the morning, though the sun was nowhere to be seen against the perpetually rainy sky over Stauf manor. As the guests started rising one by one, they found a few things slightly amiss (what is that nagging feeling at the edge of my mind? why was that person sleeping in the library...?)
Nevertheless, they all gathered and each was accounted for.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dead is:
No one!
It is now Day 3
Votes must be submitted by 9pm EDT / 6pm PDT TOMORROW, 8/28
14 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@basille
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@katiemcat (dead)
@beans2020
@genny
@HRH Queeb SAR
@moonstermash
@Alex_DVM
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
------------------
Dead (and out of the game)
------------------
@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
------------------
Subs
------------------
@Stagg737
@Doctor-S
@samac
------------------
Tots
------------------
@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty
Votes must be submitted by 9pm EDT / 6pm PDT TOMORROW, 8/28
14 players remain
@Animal Midwife
@basille
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@katiemcat (dead)
@beans2020
@genny
@HRH Queeb SAR
@moonstermash
@Alex_DVM
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
------------------
Dead (and out of the game)
------------------
@Jagged Jimmy Jay - Vanillager
@dyachei - Town Doctor
------------------
Subs
------------------
@Stagg737
@Doctor-S
@samac
------------------
Tots
------------------
@dew5
@kitzsuna
@SkiOtter
@fruitsalad
@Barkley13
@supershorty
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Well dang fam
Oho! Someone did something right!
No death yippee!!
Yeet CG
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
How do you know that 🤔Oho! Someone did something right!
Because no one died?How do you know that 🤔
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Could be that the wolves are just bad at their jobsBecause no one died?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
basille
Full Member
Yeet CG
What flags you to vote for CG? Ive been trying to keep an open mind on them, as last game they were giving heavy wolf vibes however they truly were innocent. This game I am getting a more neutral read on them (which maybe I should be more wary of/see as a sign).
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I was going to say game mechanic but that works too 😂Could be that the wolves are just bad at their jobs
Could be. But I’m hoping it just means villagers are better at theirs.Could be that the wolves are just bad at their jobs
I am also wondering about thisWhat flags you to vote for CG? Ive been trying to keep an open mind on them, as last game they were giving heavy wolf vibes however they truly were innocent. This game I am getting a more neutral read on them (which maybe I should be more wary of/see as a sign).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve decided beans is village.
Black Kat
Im smol
BOMDIAAAAAAAAAAAA
Not sure how to feel about the no flip + no death, we are back in D2 hype
Im very busy with work atm Ill be back tomorrow I think
Here is where the wolfs were always the lowposters and they forgor
Not sure how to feel about the no flip + no death, we are back in D2 hype
Im very busy with work atm Ill be back tomorrow I think
Could be that the wolves are just bad at their jobs
Here is where the wolfs were always the lowposters and they forgor
Black Kat
Im smol
Why so?I’ve decided beans is village.
A combination of a couple of different things.What flags you to vote for CG? Ive been trying to keep an open mind on them, as last game they were giving heavy wolf vibes however they truly were innocent. This game I am getting a more neutral read on them (which maybe I should be more wary of/see as a sign).
1. When she posts a readslist, it usually has the entire, or close to the entire, roster with her thoughts, no matter how hegdy or blank. Here, it's extremely small and restricted. Her only two wolf reads are me/Katie. As partnered.
2. Some of the questions she's asking seem more like she's asking to ask rather than evaluate people.
Last edited:
This made me giggle far more than it should haveHere is were the wolfs were always the lowposters and they forgor
I’m not 100% but it’s good enough to not want to yeet them today. They feel wholesome atpWhy so?
basille
Full Member
I’ve decided beans is village.
I am leaning towards village for them as well. I am curious to hear your reasoning on the shift on Katie between D1 and D2
What shift? NAI does not equal a village read.I am leaning towards village for them as well. I am curious to hear your reasoning on the shift on Katie between D1 and D2
Black Kat
Im smol
I’m not 100% but it’s good enough to not want to yeet them today. They feel wholesome atp
Have u anymore takes miss genny
My kiddo still feverish but I can be here for like 20 ish minutes
Black Kat
Im smol
Looking at a stream while trying to work while trying to post
Brain no doing well
Brain no doing well
I didn't get the NAI partWhat shift? NAI does not equal a village read.
Black Kat
Im smol
Who is your yeet based on what you know of the game rn?My kiddo still feverish but I can be here for like 20 ish minutes
or maybe it was today lol@CeeGee14 who are your wolf reads now? I know you mentioned during D2 that Katie was one of your only wolf reads
regardless, what are you thinking?
I think I’m still where I was earlier since nothing has changed much:Who is your yeet based on what you know of the game rn?
Beans, CG, idk who else
Do not yeet Alex or AM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't get the NAI part
she is busy, that's NAI.

If you think there’s something important that changes things about someone yesterday lmk I will iso but I cannot catch up on all those pages
Black Kat
Im smol
Thank you miss
basille
Full Member
What shift? NAI does not equal a village read.
Fair that NAI isn't village, but it definitely isn't wolf either. If her play didn't give you any alignment read, what pushed her above everyone else on your suspect list to get your vote? I ask as I know long time players know a player's playstyle better than I
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K