The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to go back and look at who Apop was sussing. Considering that she and I were the top 2 contenders to be yeeted D4, something she said must have pinged the wolves to kill her.

Or maybe it was w!RDR doing it because it's funny
 
no particular order within the two big categories

town/townleans
CeeGee - bc of aforementioned role copping
SAR - same as CG
moon - I still think her thought process seems towny and her voting patterns haven't struck me as being super sus at this time
samac - no read on samac herself yet, currently honoring my Alex read which was a townlean. Will re evaluate after day cycle ends.
Clem - I've played with wolf!Clem before and this doesn't feel like him. He's been helpful and his voting patterns don't feel like him trying to protect packmates.

scum/scumleans
basille - I can't overlook that apop was very sus of them when she was killed. Also I think good points were raised about basille potentially being coached and her posts reflecting that. And it makes me squint that genny was narrowly yeeted over her yesterday.
Chilly - I am less sus of chilly than other players but I still don't have a reason to townread them so they are in POE
Kat - I was townreading her until yesterday. Apop's reveal of the PM and subsequent death doesn't sit well with me along with the way Kat voted yesterday and sent genny over.
RDR - Kinda similar to chilly in that i don't have a reason to townread her. Interesting that she was convinced apop was a wolf, apop has since flipped village, and RDR was actively trying to vote out players with claimed PR's...
 
This is fun
I’ll put my money where my mouth is and make a reads list based on my knowledge through page 8
And flips
Whee

SAR
Moon
CG
Clem
BK
Chilly
Basille
RDR

I actually don’t know why RDR came out so low there unless it’s just bias from low d1 activity. Huh. I’ll have to follow up with myself on that.
Mother you forgot me :sorry:
Ig I don't exist
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no particular order within the two big categories

town/townleans
CeeGee - bc of aforementioned role copping
SAR - same as CG
moon - I still think her thought process seems towny and her voting patterns haven't struck me as being super sus at this time
samac - no read on samac herself yet, currently honoring my Alex read which was a townlean. Will re evaluate after day cycle ends.
Clem - I've played with wolf!Clem before and this doesn't feel like him. He's been helpful and his voting patterns don't feel like him trying to protect packmates.

scum/scumleans
basille - I can't overlook that apop was very sus of them when she was killed. Also I think good points were raised about basille potentially being coached and her posts reflecting that. And it makes me squint that genny was narrowly yeeted over her yesterday.
Chilly - I am less sus of chilly than other players but I still don't have a reason to townread them so they are in POE
Kat - I was townreading her until yesterday. Apop's reveal of the PM and subsequent death doesn't sit well with me along with the way Kat voted yesterday and sent genny over.
RDR - Kinda similar to chilly in that i don't have a reason to townread her. Interesting that she was convinced apop was a wolf, apop has since flipped village, and RDR was actively trying to vote out players with claimed PR's...
NO READ ON ME
IVE ALREADY GIVEN YOU SO MUCH MORE CONTENT THAN ALEX
 
no particular order within the two big categories

town/townleans
CeeGee - bc of aforementioned role copping
SAR - same as CG
moon - I still think her thought process seems towny and her voting patterns haven't struck me as being super sus at this time
samac - no read on samac herself yet, currently honoring my Alex read which was a townlean. Will re evaluate after day cycle ends.
Clem - I've played with wolf!Clem before and this doesn't feel like him. He's been helpful and his voting patterns don't feel like him trying to protect packmates.

scum/scumleans
basille - I can't overlook that apop was very sus of them when she was killed. Also I think good points were raised about basille potentially being coached and her posts reflecting that. And it makes me squint that genny was narrowly yeeted over her yesterday.
Chilly - I am less sus of chilly than other players but I still don't have a reason to townread them so they are in POE
Kat - I was townreading her until yesterday. Apop's reveal of the PM and subsequent death doesn't sit well with me along with the way Kat voted yesterday and sent genny over.
RDR - Kinda similar to chilly in that i don't have a reason to townread her. Interesting that she was convinced apop was a wolf, apop has since flipped village, and RDR was actively trying to vote out players with claimed PR's...
Also as Far as apop -> basille kill reason I wouldn’t put a lot of stock into NK analysis for the live players. AM had pushed apop hard and with AM’s flip apop was going to be clear.
 
Okay
So I have a hard time seeing AM sit on Katie in the d1 tie if beans is a wolf actually now that I’m looking at AM’s posts. There’s not a lot of direct interaction at beans but she does ask about beans

I'd like to hear a lot more from beans. Slightly wolfy atm.

I don't have a read on apop.

I struggle reading RDR and am waiting for apop's verdict.

genny hasn't posted enough for me to evaluate.

Oh are you village reading beans?

Do you have any specific names in mind? And do those names change depending on beans's affiliation?

Concerns about beans:

- Suspicion and vote for me is branded as though it has substantive reasoning when it could easily just be to protect herself in the tally.
- Assertion that my robin vote isn't well-founded is true -- but nobody has placed a well-founded vote for anyone in this game, perhaps apart from votes for me (because I have by far the most material to criticize). There can be no well-founded vote; the game has very little to work with.

Will allow beans time to respond.

I beg your pardon?

Damn okay

Also, could I get your updated thoughts on beans?
 
Can you give me your gut vibes off that flip
To preface I'll say that AM fooled the heck out of me and seeing them flip wolf has me rethinking:
At this time AM most likely was hunting power roles. I want to look back into who AM was reading the heaviest and questioning. Outside of that, I'm looking more so at chilly and maybe readdeadrobin or beans. I need to look at my notes and comb through to understand my vibes. I've quickly learned that I suck at reading others.
 
Beans -> AM

I do also have to realize though that the tie was sort of Chinese fire drill like and there’s the possibility AM froze but there’s a lot more interaction this way

Katie and Alex?

AM - Current village lean. I feel like I'm seeing solvey AM. To be fair I don't think I've ever played with wolf!AM so this is certainly something to re-evaluate as needed, but for the moment I feel okay about her.
basille - Neutral. Nothing AI at this point in time. I am hesitant to vote for her because it feels cruel to D1 vote out a noob, but I am squinting at her. I also am trying to take into account that she may just be overwhelmed as this game is a lot more post-heavy than the noob game was, so I want to give her some time to get her footing.
apop - Village lean (maybe not as strong as AM). I agree overall with the take that she wouldn't throw a vote on JJJ as a wolf. I also think she would have made more of an effort to appear "solvey" if she was a wolf. She hasn't posted a lot, but everything she has posted feels like busy villager.
CG - Neutral. I don't feel confident giving her a village lean right now but she also hasn't posted anything inherently wolfy. She does get village points for some of the questions she's been asking and for not immediately jumping onto my wagon - I'm pretty sure I've seen wolf!CG hop onto convenient wagons like that before (but correct me if I'm wrong).
Clem - Village lean for now at least. I feel like he's been very helpful/solvey to an extent that I don't normally see with him in early game. I don't think that's wolfy. I liked his questions to dya and to JJJ (namely about JJJ's townread on clem) - those both felt villagey to me.
Katie - Neutral. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her with so few posts to go off of. I would like to develop this read more when she gets the chance to post.
dyachei - Neutral. I know I started with them as a village lean, but some of their posts this afternoon made me squint a little bit. (Namely the interaction with Kat and the voting with apop for JJJ but they seem to be somewhat scumleaning apop?) I don't think I'd be wanting to vote here today, but it is worth noting.
genny - Slight scumlean. I do think there is a wolf on my wagon and I don't love how genny voted for me without much explanation (if any?) as to why. I don't disagree with her on her JJJ read though which is making me feel very conflicted.
SAR - Scumlean, again because of the "wolf on my wagon" reasoning. I don't think clem and moon are wolfing here, which leaves me with SAR and genny. I am curious about SAR's apparent post restriction and would love to know more about that.
JJJ - Scumlean. I know I was townreading him earlier. But watching his progression through the day is freaking me out because it is so similar to his D1 in the game we played together where he was a wolf. Namely, the vote on RDR is making me squint - it felt like it didn't have much reasoning to it and like an easy vote.
moon - Village lean. I feel like her vote on me is genuine and she is trying to solve. She seems similar to other games where I've seen village!moon.
Alex - Neutral. Very similar to Katie. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her at this time.
Black Kat - Village lean. I like her questioning and solving - it all feels very genuine. I have had the pleasure of wolfing with Kat previously and she does not feel like a wolf in this game.
Chilly - I don't want to vote here today for similar reasons as basille. I'm getting vibes of noob that is trying but is a bit lost in the sauce. I would say I am village leaning Chilly more than basille at this point.
RDR - So far she's mostly been fluffposting which is NAI for RDR. However, she does feel loose (if that makes sense?) in a way that I associate with her being village. This read may change once she's done traveling and we get more posts from her.

I do see where your thoughts on me are coming from. If it helps explain things at all, the first post was after I skimmed the first page of the thread. It all looked like playful banter - I didn't realize that some of what dya and JJJ were saying was actually more serious stuff (re: dya's read on AM).
The second post came after reading JJJ's discussion with Kat overnight and looking back at what dya had said on page 1.

I don't recall other people's specific sus of me other than me not having more fleshed out reads, which I wouldn't say I ever have in early D1, especially not when I am busy irl

Yes, when I am back on my computer

I feel bad voting for him because he doesn't play with us very often :sorry:

What do you mean by "whiteknighting"? Like Katie was agreeing with villagers/saying they were right?

Gotcha. I do like your analysis - I want to go back and iso Katie again with your analysis in mind when D2 starts.

I am more inclined to think if Katie is a wolf she was doing the white knighting AM mentioned to Alex

I read back through the last hour of D1 and compiled the things that stood out to me. The Tl;dr is that there were five major wagons: JJJ, beans, dya, katie, and Alex. We know that at least two of those players (JJJ and dya) are village (three if you count me). My guess is Alex is also village. If we are operating under the assumption that a wolf wagon was on the board, it most likely was Katie. I'm going to try to use spoiler tags to make this shorter but I'm not sure if I will be successful lol

Vote tally after Katie made her appearance and people began moving over to vote for her. This is after the JJJ, beans, and dya wagons but before the Alex wagon. Note the Katie wagon - we have two confirmed villagers on it.

JJJ's take on the wagons at this point. I tend to agree with this statement.

Updated vote tally after I jumped on the katie wagon for self-prez. Alex wagon still has not started.


Katie's treestump claim. This is what caused pretty much everyone to abandon her wagon. Which I do understand. However, I don't think this is clearing. Wolves can be treestumps too. I also noticed that there could be some of the "whiteknighting" towards me that AM mentioned along with overall comments on business.

JJJ and apop's thoughts on the treestump claim. Basically a discussion of whether or not it is possible for a wolf to be a treestump. The consensus seems to be they are usually village but not necessarily.

The vote tally once the Alex wagon began - note that the JJJ and beans wagons have stayed mostly constant except for Katie and Clem. All of the movement at EOD up to this point has been between dya, Katie, and Alex. I am tinfoiling that the wolves are kinda hiding in plain sight as the players who are mostly hopping between wagons at this point are either confirmed village or being universally townread at this point.

Katie's take on the Alex wagon. Katie's argument that we should not yeet Alex is kind of extreme to the point that I feel like she has TMI on Alex. If Katie is a wolf and knows Alex is village, she could be trying to get some cred to point back at later ("see how I tried to stop you all from yeeting this villager!")
Also worth noting that after the Alex wagon starts Katie votes for JJJ and gives multiple reasons as to why she is all of a sudden not townreading him. I'm not sure if that was frustration from being voted for or if that was coming up with reasons to vote for that wagon instead of for me or Alex, who she was defending at that point. I will say, wolf!Katie would have had to know that wouldn't look great, but if the alternative was voting for someone she had earlier townread, I do understand it.


To be clear, this isn't in any particular order (literally copy and pasted from the roster) and it's just hard and fast to help me figure out what I'm doing. I didn't separate out neutrals from scumleans because I think both need to be in the POE at this point.

Town:
AM
Clem
Kat

Townlean:
Apop
SAR
Moon
Alex

POE:
basille
CG
genny
Chilly
RDR

The RDR/apop one? Because I thought it was an interesting point. I wasn't disagreeing with it

Maybeeeee AM for CG and SAR for genny?
I don't know that I would classify those as god-tier reads though

I think that was dya

Please share your wisdom with us before you go

Just thought of this, did your PM say explicitly that it was a wolf? Because I've been targeted by a town poisoner before
 
I did some brief iso'ing to look at how AM interacted with the people in my POE and here is what I noticed:
-AM had that whole interaction with basille yesterday and was bringing up suspicions against basille while basille and genny were tied. Now I don't believe AM knew at that point she was poisoned so I don't think she would have been actively distancing herself from basille. That also feels risky to be doing if your packmate is tied for yeet and I don't recall AM liking to bus. This is actually making me lean away from basille for the moment. Also I don't think basille strongly townreads AM for days as a wolf partner.

-AM and chilly like barely interacted at all. Reading through chilly's posts especially i could see them being a noob wolf trying to stay away from pairing themself with AM.

-AM and RDR have a bit more than AM and chilly. Namely AM asking why people are reading RDR in certain ways and RDR mentioning AM once or twice. This made me squint because it reminded me of when RDR and I wolfed together.

-AM and Black Kat - Kat lightly offers suspicion of AM here and there but nothing super concrete. I don't think AM ever offers a read of Kat. I really am not sure how I feel about them.

Tl;dr right now out of my POE RDR, chilly, and Kat are top contenders for AM partners
 
AM -> RDR

Can anyone find direct quotes from AM to RDR? I see AM talking about RDR but when I try and search “Reddead” which is how I’d usually try to find direct quotes I get nothing and I’m wondering if it’s user error or lack of direct interaction.
I'd like to hear a lot more from beans. Slightly wolfy atm.

I don't have a read on apop.

I struggle reading RDR and am waiting for apop's verdict.

genny hasn't posted enough for me to evaluate.

Could you point out the loose posts that you feel are outside of her wolf range?

Out of curiosity, could you clarify why you grouped apop and RDR together when asking their read on each other near SOD?

Also, congrats to RDR and apop for surviving an entire cycle together!

I didn't just "park my vote." I was interacting with plenty of people even when Katie was absent from the thread. Outside of that though, why is Katie your only wolf lean yet you dropped me out of village?

Did you also see Apop's take on RDR?

This does deeply pique my interests because the only time I've seen RDR push apop, apop was a wolf.

RDR? Like you haven't said anything to or about any of her voters.

If she's not, I'd like to hear otherwise. But that's not the impression I got from any of her posts.
 
Claiming seer I think not that they were seered
What do y'all think about this comment? It's ~1 min to end of day here, genny the partially-claimed PR is in the lead, and this is the only thing chilly said for almost 2 hours (despite being "back for the most part" in the previous post). My gut leans this wolfy tbh.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do also have to realize though that the tie was sort of Chinese fire drill like and there’s the possibility AM froze but there’s a lot more interaction this way
AM doesn't necessarily strike me as the type to freeze; does your experience say otherwise?
 
Okay so definitely search didn’t work correctly because I found AM -> RDR interactions when looking at the inverse.
There’s a lot actually it’s not really AI. But there’s a fair amount.

Sorry AM, I’ll keep my squeebing to a minimum

I'm not particularly ready to vote on AM, she usually pings me as either bbge or not pretty early on, but I think I'll need some time to watch a little more.
Same with JJJ, even though his vote should be considered Jay on Jay violence 🫠
I've not played with Chilly, Alex, or Basille so I'll tentatively put them in my IDK pile
I don't know, Moon how are you feeling?

He's Jay and I am also Jay, hence Jay on Jay violence.

I was answering Moon's question of who I wasn't ready to vote for, you.

My internet nickname is Jaybird, shortened to Jay

No, I said his vote for me should be considered Jay on Jay violence. I'm not ready to vote for him because I haven't caught a vibe yet and I don't really want to spaghetti a vote this game.

Friend I am LOOKING

AM, sorry if you've already answered this. What's your Dyachei vibe?

Well this doesn't bode well for next cycle.
you've
jinxed it /jk

Dinosaurs were put here by god to test our faith

Mine are sharks.

I feel like normally I have a very strong read of you (whether it's right, whole nother story) but I don't have a particularly strong read of you this game. I needed to call in back up.

This morning.

Duncan doesn't offer his services at the beginning of the night cycle here.


You're just null atm, like I said, I usually get very strong vibes from you right away, but I got nothing right now.

Who is who?

Oh, I got you.

It was just a fun little call back from previous games. Dunkin often ****s up my drink order, so I use that as foreshadowing on how my day will go. Correct order = good day. Wrong Order = bad day.
Dunkin sounds like Duncan, an oracle tells the future = The Oracle, Duncan.

My method for Dunkin Divination
Did the local Dunkin make my order correctly, yes or no?
What is my order? Large Iced Americano, black, everyday nothing special?
Why is this a good form of divination? Despite an Americano being the second easiest coffee drink to make, DD still ****s it up about 50% of the time. Our local Dunk about 75%

Sorry, I'm chronically online

I don't feel discouraged?

That makes one of us, AM, that makes one of us.

I just need AM to say somethin complimentary so I can put it in my signature
 
What do y'all think about this comment? It's ~1 min to end of day here, genny the partially-claimed PR is in the lead, and this is the only thing chilly said for almost 2 hours (despite being "back for the most part" in the previous post). My gut leans this wolfy tbh.
At the moment chilly is at the top of my list/is pinging me the most. They haven't been as present and quietly drops votes while not showing much solving. Beyond that I am curious to hear more from Kat and RDR and see their current read lists post flip.
 
Can anyone find direct quotes from AM to RDR? I see AM talking about RDR but when I try and search “Reddead” which is how I’d usually try to find direct quotes I get nothing and I’m wondering if it’s user error or lack of direct interaction.
I found some by searching "reddeadrobin," I'd guess the search doesn't pick up partial matches?
 
Hehehe
Yes
Okay I should clarify, I am not making fun of AM but I have seen her freeze in stressful situations and not know what to do.

The hehehe is because Dubz sang us a wonderful song once where she references the “when your brain goes numb call that Midwife freeze” (and she makes a reference to me talking to much) so I started giggling with the question
 
For RDR and AM specifically, I remember they had a big back-and-forth about RDR's oracle via Dunkin' order of AM. Not a super AI conversation tbh, but AM seemed genuinely confused, and I'm not sure if that would be a planned interaction or a way that two wolf partners would think to approach each other in thread. (And it wasn't distancing because RDR towned AM off it.)

It makes me want to slightly town RDR, but it's not a lock or anything lol
 
For RDR and AM specifically, I remember they had a big back-and-forth about RDR's oracle via Dunkin' order of AM. Not a super AI conversation tbh, but AM seemed genuinely confused, and I'm not sure if that would be a planned interaction or a way that two wolf partners would think to approach each other in thread. (And it wasn't distancing because RDR towned AM off it.)

It makes me want to slightly town RDR, but it's not a lock or anything lol
I don’t know if that actually makes me feel better becuase a benign conversation like that is an easy way to generate content with packmates without a lot of pressure.
But what do I know, page 8.

Are we working under the assumption of 4 scum in this game?
 
For RDR and AM specifically, I remember they had a big back-and-forth about RDR's oracle via Dunkin' order of AM. Not a super AI conversation tbh, but AM seemed genuinely confused, and I'm not sure if that would be a planned interaction or a way that two wolf partners would think to approach each other in thread. (And it wasn't distancing because RDR towned AM off it.)

It makes me want to slightly town RDR, but it's not a lock or anything lol
Ooh I forgot about that...hmmmmmm
 
@Black Kat
Apop mentioned the following:
We had a pm yesterday and she tried to find out if I was a seer. Then tiebroke onto the claimed pr
What lead you to ask them that?


I don’t know if that actually makes me feel better becuase a benign conversation like that is an easy way to generate content with packmates without a lot of pressure.
But what do I know, page 8.

Are we working under the assumption of 4 scum in this game?
People have been saying 3 I believe, but I am unsure as to what's normal for a game with this many folks.
 
I don’t know if that actually makes me feel better becuase a benign conversation like that is an easy way to generate content with packmates without a lot of pressure.
But what do I know, page 8.

Are we working under the assumption of 4 scum in this game?
We haven't really discussed it in great detail but I think the general consensus is probably 4 scum in some capacity (3 wolves + 1 3p, 4 wolves, etc)
 
I don’t know if that actually makes me feel better becuase a benign conversation like that is an easy way to generate content with packmates without a lot of pressure.
But what do I know, page 8.

Are we working under the assumption of 4 scum in this game?
Maybe it's benign, IDK if I would personally want to confuse my teammate the way AM was though, but different strokes for different folks. Here's most of that interaction and a couple other AM -> RDR posts so you can see for yourself, though:
Why'd you ask about me over dy?
When did you ask this question?
In the middle of the night cycle?
@reddeadrobin Is this correct?
So how are you reading me for real?
Who is this?
Duncan who apparently does have a strong take on me.
I don't feel discouraged?
Then you're going to end up dead.
It doesn't feel strongly *unpaired*, but it also doesn't feel *paired*, is my takeaway :shrug:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I could see something like that happening between packmates AM and RDR bc if I remember correctly, back when RDR and I wolfed together part of what got us caught was that we weren't really interacting with each other on thread. Maybe the dunkin oracle was an attempt to not make that same mistake again?
 
Maybe I just start with another CG vote, but I am also tempted to vote chilly to get more convo there.

But knowing this many town were on CG (at least 3 and possibly 4 with Kat) at one point sways me in that direction:

Day 3 Vote Tally

CeeGee (4)
- moonster, katie, Black Kat, apop
beans ()
genny (3) - SAR, RDR, chilly
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (2) - Clem, genny

13/14
Leading: @CeeGee14
Missing: Alex

Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~2 hours)

Vote CG

@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo
 
Maybe I just start with another CG vote, but I am also tempted to vote chilly to get more convo there.

But knowing this many town were on CG (at least 3 and possibly 4 with Kat) at one point sways me in that direction:



Vote CG

@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @WildZoo
The AM push on CG on top of the claim of being seered made me push cg up my list tbh
 
This is fun
I’ll put my money where my mouth is and make a reads list based on my knowledge through page 8
And flips
Whee

SAR
Moon
CG
Clem
BK
Chilly
Basille
RDR

I actually don’t know why RDR came out so low there unless it’s just bias from low d1 activity. Huh. I’ll have to follow up with myself on that.
You weren't here, but I was on an anniversary trip D1
 
The AM push on CG on top of the claim of being seered made me push cg up my list tbh
True, but the timing of the seered claim from CG was kinda weird IIRC? And since wolves know they have a role cop, it could be a safe fake claim, IDK. (Unless there's another "peer into your soul" PR also on the board, which means we have a ridiculous amount of PRs IMO lol.)

But I will think it over and look back at the AM push on CG, it'll just have to be later this cycle. I'm out for the night :yawn:
 
True, but the timing of the seered claim from CG was kinda weird IIRC? And since wolves know they have a role cop, it could be a safe fake claim, IDK. (Unless there's another "peer into your soul" PR also on the board, which means we have a ridiculous amount of PRs IMO lol.)

But I will think it over and look back at the AM push on CG, it'll just have to be later this cycle. I'm out for the night :yawn:
Unless AM was blocked and they knew it and decided to claim anyway that would be wild because someone would counter claim no?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RDR-Wolf lean. I don't like her reasoning of, "it's sus if someone role reveals or say they have a PR to avoid a yeet," to vote them. Feels like she's trying to bait them into RR so the wolves can know who to target.

Beans-Village. I didn't really understand why everyone was sussing her D1. She felt pretty neutral to me D1. But I like her reasoning and participation so far, especially since she's also juggling classes and doing a better job than me at it lol.

Clem-Still can't read him. Since I'm assuming there's only 3 wolves, I'm going to put him as village for now

Samac/Alex-Neutral. Samac herself is giving me village vibes for now, but after looking back at Alex's posts, I did notice an inconsistency. When she dropped the Dya vote last minute on D1, she initially said it was because she was trusting Clem's vibes. However, Clem wasn't even voting for Dya at that point anymore. She then responds later in N1 that she voted for Dya because the latter was bouncing around a lot toward EOD. Dya wasn't the only one that was bouncing around toward EOD, so I'm curious as to why she singled Dya out. But I've also never played much with Alex and she's rightfully busy IRL, so I'm willing to shelve this for now.

Moon-Still feeling village.

SAR-Also still village

Basille-Still village for now. AM's been treating her like she did any other villager instead of a packmate.

Kat-Was initially village, but will need to re-evaluate.

Chilly-Slight wolf lean. Will explain when I have more time.