The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you point out the loose posts that you feel are outside of her wolf range?
I will say this is the best post for RDR from AM because she is drawing attention to beans calling her outside her wolf range, but it could also be AM trying to get someone else to say nice things about a partner. Heh.
 
I havent made a full on reads list but I:ve sprinkled them throught

I wouldnt yeet Clem, SAR, JJJ, AM and dya

I feel fine bout monster,

Feel not fine about apop mostly cuz she isn't noticing me but reacts to other stuff like apop pls

I know Im missing people but hav a hard time remembering who is who from the lowpostersss
It’s not damning but I do like that AM is in this list on d1 from BK when AM seemed to overall be village read
 
Also reading through and it dawned on 4am me locking a room could be a jail which is protective and blocking so I could see how if it’s a jailer and targeted village read they shut up.
 
I definitely catch more suspicion here than I do anywhere else. It's kind of fascinating. This isn't meant to diminish anyone else; it's the way the game goes! I'm just musing at the cultural divisions. MU kills me on Night 1 in every game. Syndicate leaves me alone. SDN wants my head on a pike.

Perhaps it's latent Stardeww2 energies for some.
Jay Stardew hurt people so bad. And you killed me before I could turn on you. Some things are never forgiven lmao.

But actually I miss you and said in my sub chat I didn’t understand the Jay votes. Of course I hadn’t read everything but in my unimportant vacuum I wanted to save you. 💔

Also I’m mildly delirious I think
 
If I am eliminated today, which seems like a real possibility as far as I can tell, then I will leave a general request:

My demise will slow down the game. It's inevitable, because I occupy a huge portion of it. Please fill the void. Don't let it waste away. My reads may or may not be any good; I don't know. But at the very least, I am an engine making the game move, and I think it will need someone doing that after me. Be ready to take up the reigns.
Salutes Jack Black GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I say this becuase AM is pretty decent at making sure she has on thread interactions with partners, but is more likely to drop lines of questioning than I think she is as village. If someone else has time to do the interaction checks I decided not having the context around the interactions was a hindrance so I’m doing my best to catch up and noting AM things as I go.
 
My strongest town reads are more compelling to me than my "wolf" reads (quotes to signify they're barely even wolf reads).

moonster is town. Clem is town. BK is town.

apoptosis is probably town, but I'll be careful.

AM is probably town, but I'll be careful.
I actually appreciate this on BK’s slot cause I was conflicted
 
SAR () -
JJJ (2) - apop, CeeGee
katie (5) - AM, JJJ, kat, dya, beans
RDR () -
beans (3) - moon, SAR, genny
apop () -
dya (3) - Alex, katie, rdr
genny () -
basile (1) - Clem
This vote count at 8:35 on d1 makes me itchy.
Apop, genny, JJJ, Katie, Dya confirm green.
I think it’s likely AM did act on SAR and CG, imma make them blue. I’m village but know im not confirmed to you all so I’m going to make Alex blue too.
@Clem J how do you feel about moon?
I like moon. Her posts read easy but this vote count just makes me itchy. I think I’m also going to fall back asleep soon.
 
I will vote for the only thing lightly pinging me, not comfortable with the other options
Vote @apoptosis09

@GoSpursGo @WildZoo @kaydubs
Now
I don’t know how I feel about this.
If all the wagons were village (and if beans is I think they were) this could be a nooblet wolf wanting to vote off wagons knowing they’d all flip village and not wanting to be on wherever it lands for blowback.
I loved voting off wagon when I was a baby wolf. It made me feel comfy. Heh.
 
Day 1 Tally Numbers is Villains

SAR (1) - chilly
JJJ (4) - apop, CeeGee, katie, Clem
katie (2) - AM, beans
RDR (2) - dya, Jay
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, black kat
apop (1) - basille
dya (2) - Alex, rdr
genny () -
basile () -
Alex ()

PLEASE ALERT US IN YOUR ROLE PM IF SOMETHING LOOKS INCORRECT THANKS
me just now realized JJJ and beans didn’t self prez lmao.
the votes were chaotic and messy but I have a harder time now seeing beans just sit with her wolf partner on Katie when there was the RDR and Alex wagon that both had real tractions.
Beans prolly not wolf
The only caveat I’ll give that is if RDR is a wolf and there was some panick with that flash wagon from beans but I don’t know why she wouldn’t have moved to my slot prior when Alex had real traction
 
Well I was wrong about both genny and AM so that's a terrible look for me actually being any good at this game.

Nothing better than a fart, except kids falling off bikes, **** I can watch kids fall off bikes all day, Like I don’t give a **** about your kids.

I have really terrible service where I'm staying for the next 3 nights but I will be back before close (I'm still not totally clear on how my new time zone works tho bud). Off to the ancestral stomping grounds today so gone till then

Appreciating samacs catch up. I could very happily vote chilly today. I had been village reading kat but now questioning everything. RDR is a maybe
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh. That tells us a lot but I’m not going to force anything out
But if I was a blocker and it wasn’t AM I’d be jumping up and down going “I BLOCKED WHOEVER N2”
But that’s because I have the subtly of a bright yellow crayon
Same
 
Also reading through and it dawned on 4am me locking a room could be a jail which is protective and blocking so I could see how if it’s a jailer and targeted village read they shut up.
Oh. Yeah I guess that's also possible

Ok maybe whomever locked my door isn't a poser, judgment currently withheld
 
This vote count at 8:35 on d1 makes me itchy.
Apop, genny, JJJ, Katie, Dya confirm green.
I think it’s likely AM did act on SAR and CG, imma make them blue. I’m village but know im not confirmed to you all so I’m going to make Alex blue too.
@Clem J how do you feel about moon?
I like moon. Her posts read easy but this vote count just makes me itchy. I think I’m also going to fall back asleep soon.
I have no opinion of moon
 
Well I was wrong about both genny and AM so that's a terrible look for me actually being any good at this game.

Nothing better than a fart, except kids falling off bikes, **** I can watch kids fall off bikes all day, Like I don’t give a **** about your kids.

I have really terrible service where I'm staying for the next 3 nights but I will be back before close (I'm still not totally clear on how my new time zone works tho bud). Off to the ancestral stomping grounds today so gone till then

Appreciating samacs catch up. I could very happily vote chilly today. I had been village reading kat but now questioning everything. RDR is a maybe
I laugh every time I read one of your posts, I don't know if the restriction is real or not but I appreciate it either way
 
Anyways

Vote samac

@GoSpursGo @kaydubs @supershorty
1) if you chokers vote me for Alex’s absenteeism then I’m not counting it against my no misyeet status.
2) she made like 4 posts total and hadn’t posted since Tuesday She was basically inactive. Don’t be lame.
3) I’m village, I wouldn’t put in the effort I’m putting in 40 pages in if I was wolf, or actually if I thought village was in a really good spot I came in. I’d vibe and fake it.
 
1) if you chokers vote me for Alex’s absenteeism then I’m not counting it against my no misyeet status.
2) she made like 4 posts total and hadn’t posted since Tuesday She was basically inactive. Don’t be lame.
3) I’m village, I wouldn’t put in the effort I’m putting in 40 pages in if I was wolf, or actually if I thought village was in a really good spot I came in. I’d vibe and fake it.
I'm a long standing adherent to the belief voting inactives is Not Lame, Actually

Anyways I kinda think Alex was new scum, nothing youve done so far has made me go "oh yeah nvm samac is obvstown," I can hear my daughter Katie yelling at me from dead chat, but sometimes you have to watch your father make a fool of himself in his old age 🤷‍♀️

I'm not locked into the vote it's just where I am rn
 
I'm a long standing adherent to the belief voting inactives is Not Lame, Actually

Anyways I kinda think Alex was new scum, nothing youve done so far has made me go "oh yeah nvm samac is obvstown," I can hear my daughter Katie yelling at me from dead chat, but sometimes you have to watch your father make a fool of himself in his old age 🤷‍♀️

I'm not locked into the vote it's just where I am rn
She wasn’t and I’m aware of that.
I’ll be honest I’m alittle annoyed that nothing I have done seems towny cause this is try hard Samac because the state of the game when I came in doesn’t feel great tbh


But honestly, if my postings and catchup and attempt to play (there’s not been much live play yet but people aren’t really around at 4am and I spent most of the night cycle doing things) aren’t enough to overcome Alex’s 4 total posts I’d rather people just vote me today to be honest. It’s not like there’s even content there for me to comment on other than her following you onto dya.

So I’ll say this to everyone, if I need to go for Alex’s inactivity and I can’t overcome that with my own play just go on and do it because I don’t want to fight back for cycles and be a game ending misyeet for it. That will make me rage.
 
She wasn’t and I’m aware of that.
I’ll be honest I’m alittle annoyed that nothing I have done seems towny cause this is try hard Samac because the state of the game when I came in doesn’t feel great tbh


But honestly, if my postings and catchup and attempt to play (there’s not been much live play yet but people aren’t really around at 4am and I spent most of the night cycle doing things) aren’t enough to overcome Alex’s 4 total posts I’d rather people just vote me today to be honest. It’s not like there’s even content there for me to comment on other than her following you onto dya.

So I’ll say this to everyone, if I need to go for Alex’s inactivity and I can’t overcome that with my own play just go on and do it because I don’t want to fight back for cycles and be a game ending misyeet for it. That will make me rage.
Do you have any idea why Alex may have voted for dya? Why do you think that was the move she went for?
 
Do you have any idea why Alex may have voted for dya? Why do you think that was the move she went for?
I do not.
The only thing I can think of was she saw her manator vote somewhere and followed it, she did make a comment about trusting Clem.
I don’t think she even voted in the next 2 cycles?

I don’t know her personally but I would hope that if she was wolf she would have at least voted the other day she was here to try and help her team.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did a brief check on interactions between AM/Clem and AM/moon just to be safe and I feel fairly confident that clem and moon aren't partnered with her.
Both clem and moon were strong townreading AM and that just feels like something wolf partners wouldn't do. At least not to the extreme we saw from them (AKA AM was like the top townread).
That combined with how clem and moon have been voting is just enforcing my current townread on them
 
Idk i looked back on RDR/AM too and it's making me really feel like RDR is wolfing. Neither AM or RDR ever provide much of a read on the other (it's always "idk how to read this person" or "I can't decide how to read this person in this game") and I definitely saw a few instances of AM questioning RDR like samac mentioned she likes to do as wolf - it looks like AM asked RDR more things than both clem and moon.
 
I did a brief check on interactions between AM/Clem and AM/moon just to be safe and I feel fairly confident that clem and moon aren't partnered with her.
Both clem and moon were strong townreading AM and that just feels like something wolf partners wouldn't do. At least not to the extreme we saw from them (AKA AM was like the top townread).
That combined with how clem and moon have been voting is just enforcing my current townread on them
I’m not sure if I feel the same way for that reason because I like to hardtown read one of my wolf partners every time (if there’s multiple) and go “ah damn that pocket” if they flip
But I do like moon and Clem’s play individually but in my night catch up I started looking at the tally and squinting at moon. I don’t remember exactly why now in the light of day but remembered I didn’t like it lol
 
I think what I want to do today is go back through EOD 1 and see if anything stands out with the voting and I want to take a closer look at Katie, genny, apop, and CG. Katie and genny are probably highest on my list of possible wolves rn. Apop and CG were both on JJJ's wagon so I want to look at them too.

Right now I feel okay about clem and Kat because they were doing a lot of flip flopping between JJJ and me. I just don't see a wolf voting like that. I also can't figure out why Kat would jump to me and tie the vote at the last second if she was a wolf and could just let JJJ go over.
I also think I'm okay with moon right now because her vote on me did feel thought out and she feels similar to village!moon in Stardew.

I know there are other people to evaluate too, but right now I'm going to focus on the players on the JJJ and beans wagons because that seems like a good place to start.
This is a fair point on Kat, but if you look back at my champs game I also made a d1 tie between 2 villagers to get cred for that reason. BUT I knew the tie mechanics were just rng so I didn’t care as much as I would here not knowing the tie mechanics
 
It was posted early angy

Imagine theres a strikethrough the "victim" word

Anyways I wanna know more about @Animal Midwife and her reads besides Katie, I wanna see her cusine

I know CG posted in the night so Im pending on those, not sure if Im the obly one but I can't recall anything substancial fromrdr besides the dya vote so they kinda just floating around for me

And I want a readlist from @apoptosis09
I like this direct call out of AM from BK when AM is in a pretty good spotn