Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think anyone actually noticed that until nowUh sars got the same seer result the same night CG did? Was this discussed
I am mechanically confused
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't think anyone actually noticed that until nowUh sars got the same seer result the same night CG did? Was this discussed
I am mechanically confused
It's an attempt to pick off low hanging fruit I feel for less active players, but I can concede if it is just to force discussion. It goes back to voting SAR D2 and not budging on that vote that time even after SAR's posting evolved.What about it is suspicious? I’m interested to hear about moon.
Ok this is my last post for a few hours my poor boy Gilligan needs to see his besties at the dog park:The quickest way to pocket me is town read me when I’m trying hard so I gotta be careful but I can follow where your head is at.
Can you talk to me a little more about Clem? I’m on d3 of my catch up and he’s staying pretty high in folks towns reads
As well as throughout day D2 and D3, their analysis seemed more dependent on flip-chaining rather than evaluating people independently.All my votes are jokes because I'm washed and bad at the game
If who are wolfing together?If they’re wolfing together this would be juicy
I have more against CG than the JJJ vote, especially recently; are you not caught up? Regardless this feels like a wolfy misrep tbhIt's an attempt to pick off low hanging fruit I feel for less active players, but I can concede if it is just to force discussion. It goes back to voting SAR D2 and not budging on that vote that time even after SAR's posting evolved.
CG was early on being sus of AM. Main point against them is only their JJJ vote. Odd person to bring up and put votes for
I HAVE BEEN BRINGING IT UPI don't think anyone actually noticed that until now
Flip chaining and associative reads are how you win games usuallyOk this is my last post for a few hours my poor boy Gilligan needs to see his besties at the dog park:
A few things, they are low on my POE due to others reading them pretty high on town reads them so my mark here could be wrong.
My notes on their voting trends were as follows:
D1: Jumped from beans to dya to me to beans to alex and lastly to JJJ. I hold less weight on D1 overall due to how crazy it was, but it is still interested to note.
D2: Dropped an early vote on Katie.
D3: Dropped a vote on me, then threatened to vote Alex if they didn't return.
Other things I have noted are how they deflected early suspicion with humor, and their overall tone with current discussion has been a bit dismissive:
As well as throughout day D2 and D3, their analysis seemed more dependent on flip-chaining rather than evaluating people independently.
Either not caught up or what you said was nothing worth rememberingI have more against CG than the JJJ vote, especially recently; are you not caught up? Regardless this feels like a wolfy misrep tbh
FWIW, activity picking up after a wolf flip is more often a green flag, it shows motivation and enthusiasm (towny) rather than dejection and struggle (wolfy).basille: I like the detail they've been adding to their posts but it does seem to have gotten advanced for somebody pretty green to this if they just tried a game 4 years ago.
CG: I was asking for a good reader on them earlier since CG seemed off on purely vibes, apparently we have none
Clem J: I've liked Clem's approach. Mostly keeping the pace of the game at a good level. Was on the JJJ wagon though and now a vote for Alex/samac? That just feels wrong
beans: Most detailed poster out there. A WW veteran so people have a better read but assuming this is how they've villaged before and its not just a way to control discussion. Feels safe but also yeeted JJJ and was early on katie with AM. Which Clem was a part of too, which could mean its neutral or could mean both are some sort of scum if not both wolves?
SAR: I've been skeptical of their PR since it was nonsensical, but given it time and its developed into good nuggets. I'm watching for a reversal though which would make me suspicious once again.
moon: under my radar I think and I honestly should have written paper notes. Activity has really picked up though and that could be a red flag.
samac: Honestly think Alex was just very busy and katie actually knows them, and samac basically looks like they clearly have to start from scratch since they didn't get a handoff on what's been transpiring
Kat: pushed for earlier votes to get an idea about some of the new players which is good. But also think they could be playing wolf with more aggressive people
RDR: wasn't this the really weird back and forth with AM? Including about coffee? I don't know what to make of that, but seems very odd
Iconic, we stanEither not caught up or what you said was nothing worth remembering
IIRC CG's seering was N1 but delayed getting to her, and SAR's was N2, so not a direct counterclaim?Uh sars got the same seer result the same night CG did? Was this discussed
I am mechanically confused
IIRC CG's seering was N1 but delayed getting to her, and SAR's was N2, so not a direct counterclaim?
Fair. It could have been AM's rolecop, unlikely but not impossible to be genny (wording is too weird for a motion detect IMO), or a secret third PR that could be an alignment check (seer?) or something else, IDK.Again would just like to emphasize we don't actually know if it's a seering or not and should be careful to remember that
I'm back for the most part
I see some choices were made and a tid bit of drama
@chilly_md Can you explain what you were doing between these two posts (when you said nothing); and why, of all that you could have said, you made the second comment with only 1 minute to go before day close?Claiming seer I think not that they were seered
OpeI don't think anyone actually noticed that until now
Do you think you’re less active than the majority of the thread?It's an attempt to pick off low hanging fruit I feel for less active players, but I can concede if it is just to force discussion. It goes back to voting SAR D2 and not budging on that vote that time even after SAR's posting evolved.
CG was early on being sus of AM. Main point against them is only their JJJ vote. Odd person to bring up and put votes for
RDR and Basille lolIf who are wolfing together?
That’s different than what I noticed I think. If they both got the exact same result for different nights on the same night is strangeI HAVE BEEN BRINGING IT UP
We also don't know if it's a seer or not
I agree with thatFWIW, activity picking up after a wolf flip is more often a green flag, it shows motivation and enthusiasm (towny) rather than dejection and struggle (wolfy).
Also FWIW, I'm out of wolf meta at this point by being alive and posting so much. I get caught faster and have more trouble posting as wolf. Not that I have a lot of wolfing history on SDN (just 1 game), so no one else can really back me up lol
Also this post pings me for IIOC (information instead of analysis) and hedginess, especially with the CG "read" in combination with sussing me for voting her.
I think that’s my question why was cg’s delayed by sars wasn’t?IIRC CG's seering was N1 but delayed getting to her, and SAR's was N2, so not a direct counterclaim?
So normally yes, but with the flip of a wolf seer it’s likely that folks who are seered were targets of a wolf packClaiming to be seered/investigated gives you very little benefit imo
Now claiming to be the seer/similar role would and a direct conflict there would be informative.
The look into a soul is definitely a seerFair. It could have been AM's rolecop, unlikely but not impossible to be genny (wording is too weird for a motion detect IMO), or a secret third PR that could be an alignment check (seer?) or something else, IDK.
Maybe it wasn't on purpose? IDKI think that’s my question why was cg’s delayed by sars wasn’t?
This is what I'm wonderingMaybe it wasn't on purpose? IDK
Am I correct that a rolecop would also count as a seer? Tbh I'm not 100% on how y'all are using the term seer here lolThe look into a soul is definitely a seer
Ya know what I thought the flip was seer not role cop. Maybe not.Am I correct that a rolecop would also count as a seer? Tbh I'm not 100% on how y'all are using the term seer here lol
@chilly_md Can you explain what you were doing between these two posts (when you said nothing); and why, of all that you could have said, you made the second comment with only 1 minute to go before day close?
Also, did you really think CG had claimed seer? If so, why not mention it or her wagon sooner?
Yes. I think there's a group that dominates and has played more/happened to have more time plus can do early reads on vibes, then maybe some medium frequency after that, then some posters who can read and post a bit including me then we had the lowest frequency with people who were busy/other reasons like katie, Alex, SAR.Do you think you’re less active than the majority of the thread?
Who’s the dominating group in your mind?Yes. I think there's a group that dominates and has played more/happened to have more time plus can do early reads on vibes, then maybe some medium frequency after that, then some posters who can read and post a bit including me then we had the lowest frequency with people who were busy/other reasons like katie, Alex, SAR.
beans, clem, and you since you joined off the top of my headWho’s the dominating group in your mind?
Not moon?beans, clem, and you since you joined off the top of my head
Probably in the tier below but posting more now like I said before. And pushing moreNot moon?
Or Kat?Not moon?
I’m quickll approaching but holy ****Holy hell Clem is the highest poster in this game
Do you think that's alignment indicative at all, or is it just really weird for Clem in general? (I agree with the latter regardless lol, but tbf he's been pretty sick and I guess this is a good distraction?)Holy hell Clem is the highest poster in this game
I don’t think I’ve ever seen it happen before, not AI, I have no idea how to take it. His obstinate responses to me earlier felt like Clem I knowDo you think that's alignment indicative at all, or is it just really weird for Clem in general? (I agree with the latter regardless lol, but tbf he's been pretty sick and I guess this is a good distraction?)
If you had to choose an alignment for every player, either town or scum (wolf/3p), what would you choose? No IDKs or qualifiers, just take stances.This thread is also 46 pages, with only a fraction of the posts being actually important, and I have to go back to the vote tallies or roster to actually see who's in this game half the time.
I'm happy to answer questions to make up for less earlier, but at this rate I'm going to get arthritis and need to get stuff done irl today
(Yes this is basically JJJ's gun-to-head, anyone else feel free to chime in as they see it lol)
I'll wait before more people do this before I share thoughts on mine FWIW, b/c I do have thoughts lolbasille - town
CeeGee14 - town
Clem J - town
beans2020 - town
HRH Queeb SAR - scum
moonstermash - town![]()
samac - town
Black Kat - town
chilly_md - scum
reddeadrobin - town
I'm doing this then taking care of a few things. Thanks for saving me some time putting the names down.If you had to choose an alignment for every player, either town or scum (wolf/3p), what would you choose? No IDKs or qualifiers, just take stances.
Moar votes plsDay 4 Vote Tally
RDR (1) - beans
CeeGee ()
chilly (3) - moonster, basille, samac
samac (1) - Clem
5/10
leading: chilly
missing: SAR, RDR, chilly, Black Kat, CeeGee
Vote closes TODAY, Sun. 8/30 at 9pm EDT (~8 hours)
I didn't solve it my brain is too SpanishSOMEONE. TELL. ME. THE. DAMN. ANAGRAM.
Do you think AM bussed CG out the gate day 2?Yeet CG
I'm gong to a birthday party, then i have to work, so i'll be missing EOD
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.