The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 Vote Tally

CG () -
beans () -
genny (2) - SAR, RDR
apop (1) - AM
RDR (3) - CG, katie, beans
basille (2) - Clem, apop

8/14
leading: RDR (kinda)
Missing: basille, genny, moons, Alex, Black Kat, chilly

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~8.75 h)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No that's not what I'm saying

I'm saying if Katie is mafia, then apop didn't bus, so I don't want to kill apop just for katie to flip mafia

Which I kinda don't think she is mafia, but I'm also historically very bad at reading her so I'm really hedging my bets lol
Then why did u vote for me lmfao

(I’m not mafia once again what would be the point of lying if I’m gone in 24 hours anyways)
 
Why do you think people are voting for you?
I don’t know. You should probably ask them why they’re so bad at reading me.

It is interesting she’s declaring it with only two votes on her when historically genny has bonked me for doing the same - but then again I was town those times
I flippin explained why I was posting that so early when I posted it. This group doesn’t talk enough, and I wanted to make sure even SAR would have a chance to rethink before close.
 
Day 3 Vote Tally

CG () -
beans () -
genny (2) - SAR, RDR
apop (1) - AM
RDR (3) - CG, katie, beans
basille (3) - Clem, apop, genny

9/14
leading: RDR and basille (kinda)
Missing: basille, moons, Alex, Black Kat, chilly

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~8 h)
 
I don’t know. You should probably ask them why they’re so bad at reading me.


I flippin explained why I was posting that so early when I posted it. This group doesn’t talk enough, and I wanted to make sure even SAR would have a chance to rethink before close.
I wasn’t really coming at you it was just an observation

Well I am yeeting someone voting for you so :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's hard to pinpoint but her questions have felt more like asking to ask rather than asking to solve. Its definitely not my strongest and I want other flips first tbf
I would still go with JJJ's strong townread there, and I also have pretty good vibes from her FWIW. And I would disagree that her questions aren't solvy tbh.
 
Day 3 Vote Tally

CG () -
beans () -
genny (2) - beans, SAR
apop (2) - RDR, AM
RDR (2) - CG, katie
basille (2) - Clem, apop

8/14
leading: players with votes
Missing: basille, genny, moons, Alex, Black Kat, chilly

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~11 h)
now this is podracing the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars
 
I'm finding the "I've got a pr, if you vote for me you'll be sorry" more sus than Pop atp.
Pop is usually a little
more aggro as a wilf than she's being right now, school schedule notwithstanding.
Do you not like role reveals in general? Because IIRC you were sus of dya's reveal D1, but you connected that to the early cycle, which is no longer an issue here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think for basille it's not that she did something super sketchy and more that she's in people's POE because she hasn't done anything super towny
Ok but she didn’t do anything really towny until the end of her first game and she was town. I don’t really think that’s a strong case for a yeet…?

Like there are plenty of people who have posted / done sketchy stuff to evaluate rather than a noob with one game under their belt for “not being town enough”
 
I think for basille it's not that she did something super sketchy and more that she's in people's POE because she hasn't done anything super towny
FWIW I still do like basille's big townreads post, so I'm a little nervous about her wagon. I'm kinda leaning voting RDR at the moment, but thinking about apop's town read on her, too. TBH I might have voted genny without the PR claim, too.
 
Day 3 Vote Tally

CG () -
beans () -
genny (2) - SAR, RDR
apop (1) - AM
RDR (3) - CG, katie, beans
basille (3) - Clem, apop, genny

9/14
leading: RDR and basille (kinda)
Missing: basille, moons, Alex, Black Kat, chilly

Vote closes at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT TODAY (~8 h)
Gosh I don't feel great about the voters on RDR's wagon though, lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad