The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't decide if I like the current vote distribution or not. I'm guessing there is a wagon on a wolf but idk which one...and I feel like us being so split is going to make it easier for the wolves to choose who goes over tonight.

but i also don't know that there's anything to be done about it
I’m willing to consolidate but I feel strongest about CG
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m willing to consolidate but I feel strongest about CG
I think I'm going to see if any revelations happen and who Alex votes for if she comes back. I'm willing to move to break the tie if needed. I'm not sure which of the three leaders I'd pick though
 
I'm actually not sure if I will be back before EOD bc I have a meeting in a few minutes and then need to go find food. Make good choices everyone 🫡

(I've been at school since 8 am, it's now almost 6 pm, my phone is dying...we're thriving)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 Vote Tally

CeeGee (3)
- moonster, katie, Black Kat
beans ()
genny (3) - SAR, RDR, chilly
apop (2) - AM, basille
RDR (2) - CeeGee, beans
basille (3) - Clem, genny, apop

13/14
Leading: CeeGee, @genny , @basille
Missing: Alex

Vote closes TODAY, Fri. 8/28 at 9pm EDT (~52 minutes)
 
She is doing what I thought of doing nooo
GIF by Giffffr
 
Catching up before deadline, and to at least put out one big post before deadline.

The push on me really doesn't feel organic at all.I'm new, and I'm trying to participate and sort through things in real-time. Twisting a genuine learning curve into "she's being coached" just feels like an easy narrative to manufacture a safe lynch on an easy target.

The people pushing my wagon are pinging me the most:

Apop: Built an entire case on me being coached, bailed to CG the second that wagon built up, and has now hopped right back onto me. The constant pivoting and hedging is super suspect.

Genny: Dropped an early PR soft-claim to stall momentum, then parked a vote on me to force a split tally. Also, a quick reminder to everyone that Genny mentioned an item is in play that grants protection in a tie (and I forget if Genny mentioned if they had it or not ).

I'm keeping my vote on apop for now because this erratic back-and-forth feels very performative to me.
 
Kay so

CG - poe
Basille - Poe but I think his reads where pretty decent but apop pointed out they might be coached
Genny - The only thing in favor for her is the claim but I have nothing else
Rdr / apop - dont think they paired and I think if we flip one Ill feel better of the other
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Catching up before deadline, and to at least put out one big post before deadline.

The push on me really doesn't feel organic at all.I'm new, and I'm trying to participate and sort through things in real-time. Twisting a genuine learning curve into "she's being coached" just feels like an easy narrative to manufacture a safe lynch on an easy target.

The people pushing my wagon are pinging me the most:

Apop: Built an entire case on me being coached, bailed to CG the second that wagon built up, and has now hopped right back onto me. The constant pivoting and hedging is super suspect.

Genny: Dropped an early PR soft-claim to stall momentum, then parked a vote on me to force a split tally. Also, a quick reminder to everyone that Genny mentioned an item is in play that grants protection in a tie (and I forget if Genny mentioned if they had it or not ).

I'm keeping my vote on apop for now because this erratic back-and-forth feels very performative to me.
Just to clarify, have you played this before the noob game?
 
Not to this level/ with real people no, I tried town of Salem I think 4 years ago? But people on there were a bit weird. I've played Gnosia too but that is just NPCs/ more so a visual novel.

(Highly recommend gnosia to anyone who likes anime social deduction games!)
Okay. Did they use any specific terminology for removing players?
 
Catching up before deadline, and to at least put out one big post before deadline.

The push on me really doesn't feel organic at all.I'm new, and I'm trying to participate and sort through things in real-time. Twisting a genuine learning curve into "she's being coached" just feels like an easy narrative to manufacture a safe lynch on an easy target.

The people pushing my wagon are pinging me the most:

Apop: Built an entire case on me being coached, bailed to CG the second that wagon built up, and has now hopped right back onto me. The constant pivoting and hedging is super suspect.

Genny: Dropped an early PR soft-claim to stall momentum, then parked a vote on me to force a split tally. Also, a quick reminder to everyone that Genny mentioned an item is in play that grants protection in a tie (and I forget if Genny mentioned if they had it or not ).

I'm keeping my vote on apop for now because this erratic back-and-forth feels very performative to me.
I kinda dont wanna vote them mom
 
If you couldn’t vote for apop who would you vote for ?

If not apop, maybe Genny. However I am hesitant with with the pr hint as I do worry about losing another pr. Their silent plush for me with their only concern being that I feel "wolfy" feels off.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah apologies, I was reading a werewolf wiki as well and thought the term was apt for this! I didnt realize it wasn't a term used here
I've seen it used before but more often from players from other sites, like I don't know anyone here that regularly uses it