The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And if I sleep through work I can't sleep at night! It's a vicious cycle man... also if I don't sleep at all, which happens like a lot, I still can't sleep at night! It doesn't make any sense! Why?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think batman had stoner eyes? Maybe that's why he uses the makeup with black marker thingy to cover up. OR what if there just really bad bags?!

Reactions: 3 users
And if I sleep through work I can't sleep at night! It's a vicious cycle man... also if I don't sleep at all, which happens like a lot, I still can't sleep at night! It doesn't make any sense! Why?!!?!?!?!?!?!
Yeah, this happens to me too. And because I didn't do my homework tonight, now i have a full day of work tomorrow + like 6 hours of homework tomorrow night. Blerg.

sent from ma fone

Yeah, this happens to me too. And because I didn't do my homework tonight, now i have a full day of work tomorrow + like 6 hours of homework tomorrow night. Blerg.

sent from ma fone

Physics sucks. Why can't they leave you alone at home? Isn't it bad enough they torture you with vacuums. Dogs must suck at physics my dog was scared of vacuums.

Reactions: 2 users

sent from ma fone
6 HOURS?!?!?!?!?! How could anything lead to 6 hours of homework? Srlsy why so much? Are you trying to eat the book?

Reactions: 1 users
Physics sucks. Why can't they leave you alone at home? Isn't it bad enough they torture you with vacuums. Dogs must suck at physics my dog was scared of vacuums.
I have a theory about animals - specifically cats -- being afraid of vacuums. The more bratty the animal, the LESS afraid they are of vacuums.

My previous 2 deceased cats and my deceased golden retriever, who should all be given pet sainthood: terrified of vacuum cleaners.

My current cat, who may be the spawn of Satan: not afraid of the vacuum at ALL, and would probably attack it if he could get an optimal pounce angle.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a theory about animals - specifically cats -- being afraid of vacuums. The more bratty the animal, the LESS afraid they are of vacuums.

My previous 2 deceased cats and my deceased golden retriever, who should all be given pet sainthood: terrified of vacuum cleaners.

My current cat, who may be the spawn of Satan: not afraid of the vacuum at ALL, and would probably attack it if he could get an optimal pounce angle.

My pup was awesome too, I'm sorry all you good pets are dead. Mine are too. I only ever had one, and he's gone. Sorry pip

My pup was awesome too, I'm sorry all you good pets are dead. Mine are too. I only ever had one, and he's gone. Sorry pip
Aw, I'm sorry :(

And don't be too sorry for me -- I got my cat from Craigslist. Caveat emptor lol

(I promise I love him. But it is a crazy cat-mother's love, because he is the worst.)

Is it morning yet? What do lonely bored people do when the can't get out of bed or make sounds or sleep at 4 in the morning? I could always wake my husband up for nookie but he'd be real tired tomorrow and I don't want him to die driving to work... decisions decisions

What does this mean?

Of course you love him. You are his mom now, you don't get a choice.
It means "buyer beware" in Latin.

(I am still glad we got him -- he's only 2 and was being kept in a basement in basically solitary confinement because of allergies :(

So now he gets all the freedom in our house that he wants, and chooses to abuse that freedom in various ways, like by attacking my feet right now.)

It means "buyer beware" in Latin.

(I am still glad we got him -- he's only 2 and was being kept in a basement in basically solitary confinement because of allergies :(

So now he gets all the freedom in our house that he wants, and chooses to abuse that freedom in various ways, like by attacking my feet right now.)

Sounds like a good cat (srsly)

Foster dog was with us less than a week, found a home. It's good I guess, but it's really quiet without a dog. I don't know when we'll get another foster.

Good good. I hope you feel better cdo. What cha been up to? Do you go to class or no class?
Thanks Coopah. Yeah I've been going to class and all. Which hasn't been easy because my head is a blur, but my body is cooperating up to speed. I definitely feel like I'm on hard drugs right now though.
Is it morning yet? What do lonely bored people do when the can't get out of bed or make sounds or sleep at 4 in the morning? I could always wake my husband up for nookie but he'd be real tired tomorrow and I don't want him to die driving to work... decisions decisions
You can try down from 1000, using only prime numbers?

I graduated with a degree in math but I don't really know any primes past 23 ish? Freaking hubs having a nightmare or something ugh

Hey, somebody pester me later this week and remind me to finally actually play some music for y'all on rabbit.

I'm contemplating which album to play for you all, but some I have in mind as of right now:
  • The Wall - Pink Floyd (1979)
  • Rain Dogs - Tom Waits (1985)
  • In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel (1998)
  • Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots - The Flaming Lips (2002)
  • Illinois - Sufjan Stevens (2005)
  • The Hazards of Love - The Decemberists (2009)
Totally feel free to accept/reject any of these suggestions as you deem fit. Also, most of these fall into or lean toward the concept album category, so it's best to listen to them the whole way through to really appreciate the album. In general the albums above are fairly forgiving in terms of coming in late or listening in and out though (minus, in my opinion, Hazards of Love, which really needs to be listened to all at once).

had to look up "nookie" on urban dictionary hehe

@Coopah your sleepy drunk posts were hilarious! Bringing this thread back to its roots. :laugh: I got about 4.5 hours of sleep last night since I took a 3-hour nap yesterday and then wasn't tired at night, but I'm doing okay considering it's the Monday after spring break.

had to look up "nookie" on urban dictionary hehe
You must be too young to know the Limp Bizkit song. :p

Reactions: 4 users
@Coopah your sleepy drunk posts were hilarious! Bringing this thread back to its roots. :laugh: I got about 4.5 hours of sleep last night since I took a 3-hour nap yesterday and then wasn't tired at night, but I'm doing okay considering it's the Monday after spring break.

I mean, I'm an egg and even I knew that phrase and the Limp Bizkit song!

Reactions: 4 users

Thanks glad I can be entertaining to some people still :p