The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I have done it. I would like to thank @cdoconn, WW, and @Crayola227 for helping me get to where I am today.
3F43B58C-14F6-4BE1-8FAB-BE6C7548383D.png

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh:
That would’ve been too good but you should know me well enough by now to know that I would’ve 100% come up and fawned over skiotter jr.
She would have yelled your name in the opposite direction from another aisle and then ran away. And would then proceed to give you grief about it until the end of time.

Reactions: 7 users
She would have yelled your name in the opposite direction from another aisle and then ran away. And would then proceed to give you grief about it until the end of time.

Uh, excuse you she yelled your name in the correct direction and you looked at her blankly like you had no idea who she was. So she drove away. And now gives you grief.

Reactions: 2 users
No @finnickthedog and I yelled your name multiple times, waved, you showed NO acknowledgement, and so we gave up and drove away. DONT YOU TRY AND TWIST WHAT HAPPENED.

Reactions: 1 user
SCHEDULING A RABBIT BING WATCHING PARTY. There are 7 episodes ~1 hr each!

EDIT: TOTAL RUN TIME OF 5.43 HOURS

Reactions: 1 user