The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's fine. I'm married to Caiter now. As long as I don't have to change my location I accept your new marriage.
Done

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
wow I cannot believe I wasn't invited

I see how it is

gg guys

Reactions: 2 users
We've just been advised by our parents that stand mixers are out of the question except as wedding gifts, so we have chosen to trick one another into holy matrimony
MY MOTHER SAID THE SAME THING WHEN I ASKED FOR ONE FOR CHRISTMAS SEVERAL YEARS AGO. When we were walking around Dillards a couple weeks ago she mentioned that she considered getting me one this year but didn't so I guess she's given up on me getting married.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Attention! Attention!

@vetmedhead and I have an announcement to make!

We are getting married. We are in love, this is most definitely not a ploy to get kitchen appliances such as a stand mixer with pasta attachments with a meat grinder, or a bread maker.

If you wish to share in our love, you can donate to our Bed Bath and Beyond account so we may add to our kitchen start our lives together.
okay but like, she's your sister so as your mother I feel like I can't allow this

Reactions: 6 users
Isn’t the whole Fubar family based on polygamy? Like I’m pretty sure she’s at least my half sister. No clue what @Caiter92 ’s gonna think about that
She's your stepsister, BUT IT'S STILL NOT ALLOWED

okay but like, she's your sister so as your mother I feel like I can't allow this
1D157DF8-9DBE-4685-86D3-8E4268C57EED.gif

(Mom, But you get the gist)

Isn’t the whole Fubar family based on polygamy? Like I’m pretty sure she’s at least my half sister. No clue what @Caiter92 ’s gonna think about that
ALSO INCEST AND POLYGAMY ARE VERY DIFFERENT THINGS

Reactions: 1 users
Wasn’t she was adopted??
Nah, pretty sure she was your stepsister because I remember you saying she didn't count as your sister because of that and I was offended because all my siblings are half or step :laugh:

Just a thought, maaaaaaaybe we shouldn’t pull up Christmas quotes

Don’t want to get in trouble lol, those were simpler times

Reactions: 2 users
Just a thought, maaaaaaaybe we shouldn’t pull up Christmas quotes

Don’t want to get in trouble lol, those were simpler times
I pulled up no christmas quotes :p

Random, but where is the OP of this thread? Anyone keep in touch? :thinking:
Lost in grad school land, playing with the fishes?
Foxy was on here about a year ago? This, obviously, didn’t used to be called the Watering Hole, so she doesn’t really come back anymore