The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think I'm working overnight on Saturday but could potentially skip the rewatches and just join for season 3

Members don't see this ad.

Y’all should watch 3 tomorrowwwww :whistle::biglove:
(My work schedule suuuuuuuuxxxxxx)
But also, I’m the noobie in this group, so y’all what’s good for you haha

Members don't see this ad :)
DB8C8A13-3C4A-48F0-A651-9C6130BD4F95.jpeg

9A83D390-D7AD-4FA1-AC23-8661E32757F3.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users
I saw that it came back today as well!!!! I watched the first two episodes and had to stop lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried to open a rabbit room to watch Monty python, but I couldn’t type in the Netflix screen w/in the room so I couldn’t log in..... :(

Also psst @Melchizedek if you do play either of these games, you have to play them with the sound on, it makes them much more enjoyable
Moving this here because god forbid I get off topic on a thread thats a game.

I don't have either of those games but right now I'm working through the new spider-man game, Stardew Valley (gifted to me), re-playing portal 1 and 2, and I talked myself into buying Sims 4 since it was on sale for $5. I'll put them on my list to check out when I get bored with the others. And make sure to have good headphones haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

I don't have either of those games but right now I'm working through the new spider-man game, Dewdrop Valley (gifted to me), re-playing portal 1 and 2, and I talked myself into buying Sims 4 since it was on sale for $5. I'll put them on my list to check out when I get bored with the others. And make sure to have good headphones haha
Do you mean Stardew Valley? Because if so, I love that game!

Reactions: 1 user
$9.99 each on steam! or if you get the bundle $14.98. Totally worth it I promise.
What's a steam? Is that like Juul, what Millennials and Zs think are safe and healthy?

I kid, I kid! I'm not old. I'm hip. I know the lingo!
2019 is the year I start catching up!

I'm not trynna have a huge pathetic list of unplayed games. I'm not WildZoo.

Reactions: 5 users
What's a steam? Is that like Juul, what Millennials and Zs think are safe and healthy?

I kid, I kid! I'm not old. I'm hip. I know the lingo!

2019 is the year I start catching up!

I'm not trynna have a huge pathetic list of unplayed games. I'm not WildZoo.
Okay but seriously play the Portals. They're fantastic, puzzles that actually make you think (so you don't feel quiiite as brain rotted after spending time playing) and neither are particular long games. Plus hilarious and clever and feelz.

I don't have either of those games but right now I'm working through the new spider-man game, Stardew Valley (gifted to me), re-playing portal 1 and 2, and I talked myself into buying Sims 4 since it was on sale for $5. I'll put them on my list to check out when I get bored with the others. And make sure to have good headphones haha
20190104_113659.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
We should all play Jackbox sometime. It'd be a lot of fun.

Attention! Attention!

@vetmedhead and I have an announcement to make!

We are getting married. We are in love, this is most definitely not a ploy to get kitchen appliances such as a stand mixer with pasta attachments with a meat grinder, or a bread maker.

If you wish to share in our love, you can donate to our Bed Bath and Beyond account so we may add to our kitchen start our lives together.

Reactions: 9 users
Attention! Attention!

We are getting married. We are in love, this is most definitely not a ploy to get kitchen appliances such as a stand mixer with pasta attachments with a meat grinder, or a bread maker.

If you wish to share in our love, you can donate to our Bed Bath and Beyond account so we may add to our kitchen start our lives together.
Like farming :thinking:
or
Didn't get what they wanted for xmas:thinking:

Reactions: 4 users
Attention! Attention!

(Psst did I ever get formally divorced from @finnickthedog ?)

Attention! Attention!

EXCUSE YOU. I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS. WE. ARE. TWLOVERS.