The WWatering Hole Bar Grand Opening - Game Thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is LoTF talking to you in PM? And where has she posted on thread? Because I see little if any posts from her as of late.

She was earlier, but she ghosted there as well. Last I heard from her was whatever the last night she voted was.

She said a few things on thread that made her seem like a distracted villager (talking about somebody who was dead already like they were alive). She did similar things in chat that had me leaning heavily village. I just don't think a wolf would try to play that dumb with little off hand comments, or try it repeatedly. Also seemed interested in helping me try to ferret out some wolves with my ability. I really think voting for her is just going to net a dead villager, but I don't have any concrete proof either way.

The one thing might make me question that a little bit is the fact that she hasn't been mod-killed yet... STL was mod-killed last game after two nights of not voting, and she's missed at least that many I think. I know different mods, so different styles, but Mel realllllly seems to have a hard on for threatening to mod-kill people. He's threatened at least three people in the game so far, I think, including me during my pm chat with LoTF. Not enough to override my general village feel for her, but does but a little question mark on it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
*Mel's Internal Monologue*
Mel's thoughts: I'm offended that Britnay Spearz would think I have a hard on for sense-less violence and death
Little voice in Mel's head: But thats exactly right.
Mel's thoughts: THATS NOT THE POINT.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
*Mel's Internal Monologue*
Mel's thoughts: I'm offended that Britnay Spearz would think I have a hard on for sense-less violence and death
Little voice in Mel's head: But thats exactly right.
Mel's thoughts: THATS NOT THE POINT.

You're just still mad cuz I basically said you were impotent and had weird junk. #notsorry

Reactions: 2 users
D6 Mel's NOT a Crazy Person Official Lynch Tally

britzen (1) - Ceke
LOTF (5) - raf, WZ, Ski, LIS, BBC
LIS () -
Ceke (3) - DVMD, PBC, Britz
BBC (1) - 3M

10/12; lynch close in ~1 hour

giphy.gif

Last edited:

britzen (1) - Ceke
LIS () -

6/12; lynch close in ~1 hour

giphy.gif
3M voted for BBC
and that makes it 10/12 voting

Ok, but then what has WZ done that is sketchy in your mind? If you are insistent that a night cancel could still be a wolf ability (which I have never seen), what other points do you have about WZ that makes you think she is suspicious?

STL said there was another part of the ability that wouldn't work like we expected.... possibly a night cancel followed by a boost? I know that I got a PM saying that my otherwise powerless "crowd-pleasing" role got a "boost" giving me a PM ability for 24 hours, but that somehow it was blocked so nothing happened. OK, wait, I know that implies someone, likely not involved with WZ, having a power beyond the grave. Still, I know there's "boosting" in this game based on that. Does WZ have a boost ability that STL was hinting at with his cryptic words? Does this explain the double night kill? Would that make her ability more wolfy?

Forget the night cancel. There was STL/Cyndia/WZ drama leading most to declare at least one a wolf in the mix, unless it was just coincidentally the most ****ed up village cluster ever. STL and Cyndia are now dead villagers.... is that a set up on villager WZ? I don't know, but I find the whole thing very suspicious.

True, when one villager mistakenly say of another villager, "When I'm dead, look here," it sets up the perfect "cast suspicion" wolf kill ever.

I'm not good at reading WZ but the whole thing feels off.

STL said there was another part of the ability that wouldn't work like we expected.... possibly a night cancel followed by a boost? I know that I got a PM saying that my otherwise powerless "crowd-pleasing" role got a "boost" giving me a PM ability for 24 hours, but that somehow it was blocked so nothing happened. OK, wait, I know that implies someone, likely not involved with WZ, having a power beyond the grave. Still, I know there's "boosting" in this game based on that. Does WZ have a boost ability that STL was hinting at with his cryptic words? Does this explain the double night kill? Would that make her ability more wolfy?

Forget the night cancel. There was STL/Cyndia/WZ drama leading most to declare at least one a wolf in the mix, unless it was just coincidentally the most ****ed up village cluster ever. STL and Cyndia are now dead villagers.... is that a set up on villager WZ? I don't know, but I find the whole thing very suspicious.

True, when one villager mistakenly say of another villager, "When I'm dead, look here," it sets up the perfect "cast suspicion" wolf kill ever.

I'm not good at reading WZ but the whole thing feels off.
He was referring to the fact that my ability couldn't be blocked, which is inherent in the nature of the ability. He didn't say anything about "another part" of the ability...because there was no other part, and neither he nor anyone else knew about the boost before I used it. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

You're just still mad cuz I basically said you were impotent and had weird junk. #notsorry
Dubz beat me to it, but yeah there's a reason they call me CheezyD

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
(I have to admit, though, I'm kinda blinking at Kam ... or Crayola ... or Ceke ... whoever it was ... giving me all that credit for super stealthy play. You're confusing me with STL the SuperSpy. I am the bull in the china shop. There's nothing subtle about my play.)

No, exactly, not steathly at all. Just straightforward razor sharp village logic. If you can maintain that as a wolf, that makes you dangerous. Mel has a certain brand of logic (as do Ceke and I, and now I'm getting others do as well), and so far I've caught wolves when I feel that logic is off. You sound the same, but your conclusions are not what I expect. That's how I caught Mel that one game. But I'm not the master of reading you.

Why would the kills the next night have anything to do with the night cancel the previous night?

I don't think WZ having to reveal her ability has anything to do with night kills after. Night cancel is usually a one time thing. It happens and that is it. It isn't like it impacts the following nights beyond that one night.

Honestly, I think it might ahve been a jdh game a while back where night cancel had some other crazy mechanics involved just to make things more interesting. That would have been my first exposure IIRC, which could explain why everyone else is writing it off and I'm not. Maybe I'm convoluting it with other sorts of "blocking/canceling ability" type things.

Hey... I have not "hardly participated" I have just been sporadic. 8% of the game are posts made by me... you have actually the exact same number of posts I do or 8% of the game is you posting. (I almost feel sorry for the other players having 16% of the posts being you and me).

The rest though, I agree with, we haven't really been interacting much so not sure how we are "in cahoots". Kind of comical.

I said it subtly in my reads list, but I'll make it plain. When I went and reread the whole thread, I wasn't just looking at posts. I was looking at patterns of likes, a read which sort of hits me subtly and is harder to quantify on the thread. It led me to know one game when someone was an evil rez no one else knew about, and it's been part of my feelz and figuring out who's with who, and has been right more times than not. I sorta didn't want to say this because I don't want to effect the pattern of people's likes. Like logic, I find everyone has their own logic for likes, some you can read more into than others.

There are some things about BBC that have really put her in my village column (like her knowing that Trilt didn't like that tequila and helping us seal the lynch on Allie with that info), but she still is just making me wonder at this point. Ceke has contributed a lot and we know her role. If she's wolf she's done a good job repeatedly getting us off her case. I feel like she's been a topic of discussion so many times. I feel like cray was excessively talkative in the beginning but has lessened as the game has progressed. I'm not sure how to feel about that. Loft is just kind of a mystery to me.

I still have Britten leaning village at the moment based on what I know about her.

Everyone else is less of a question mark right now.

I agree with your reads.

Eh, a lot was the holiday. I was out of town visiting a friend, while she was at work I had tons of free time to post, but weekend/holiday/eves (I'm on PST and sleep late most days) I wasn't able to be on as much. I'm back home now.

I always scream in the beginning when people threaten to lynch me for being emotional about being threatened to be lynched for too many long posts, crap logic, and tons of likes, and weird hours. Just my buttons since that's just how I play, and I do have tender feelz. The game isn't complete until I'm in tears, rage-posting, and threatening to quiet at least once.

I've settled down as things have settled down, this is my 3rd game in a row. Plus I'm a vanillager so I have a little less invested. Sort of sucks that was outed by Ceke, because it tells wolves you're a safe kill (no backfire element) and also moves you down the priority list, as they can leave you alive as safe distraction. It also makes you more of a lynch target too.

LIS, Dubz, and DVMD all seem so absurdly village that I'm worried I'm trusting them too much. I have BBC as very village, as well.

Ceke has had at least one "that was a strange comment" every day. I'm not sold on her, but I also wasn't sold on Allieh, so that means nothing. Her ability gives me pause - she outed it after her first use, right? That seems like a stupid thing for a wolf to do, though I do buy that it's possible a wolf would have that ability (this is a Trout game).

Lynch Ceke

I agree with all this. The whole thing about how "village" LIS, DVMD, and WZ seem. The STL/WZ/Cyndia drama. The way that LIS and DVMD are in "cahoots" as measured by their likes. I wonder if one is a wolf just mirroring the other's logic with likes vs both being wolves. I don't buy all 3 as village.

I think as well, you are putting a finger to what is off about Ceke - not her words, but some of these actions.

After a few days of distraction, back to egg cracking.

Lynch ceke

Everything I have said before, plus, added from today: The need to state "I'm a villager" over and over again, the need to scream about just how excited!!!! she was to lynch a wolf, openly saying that she changed her play style because it was attracting too much attention to her, continuing to take lots of credit for outing wolves/neutral/chaos even though she throws suspicion at tons of people every day (including like, 1/3 of the remaining players in the last 12 hours), and the "meh, go ahead and lynch" me attitude that followed (seems like it's maybe a ploy to get people to lay off a few days while she's out of town, conveniently letting her glide through most of the remaining game).

THIS. You have finally put together good reasons to lynch Ceke. "Oh good! We got a wolf!" Sounds like Ceke, some of these things that people have brought up to lynch her have had to do with tone and comments, that while maybe odd and wolfy for others, are not for Ceke. But some of her play doesn't feel village. I thought maybe it was noobness. Except is she that noob?

I totally agree. It did come off sketch. I just feel like I have conflicting information about her.

Yup that's why I hesitated on giving her too many points for it yesterday. Because initially when Allie posted her tracking stuff she was like "well I'll keep my vote where it is" (on 3m I think) and it wasn't until other people were grilling allie and switching their votes over that she joined in. So the action looks very village but the timing...eh.

Balls, I was just preparing a strat post on why I voted as I did, that now I can't get in before lynch close to go with my vote.

I will post it after.

This is what I get thinking 1 hr before close is enough time to catch up on WW!!

images
“I STILL don’t trust him!” said a bottle. “There’s only one way to be absolutely sure!” Said another. “Yeah someone bring out the hydrofluoric acid! Its the only way!” They gathered up the ground up glass that was @SummerTheLynx and poured it into a tub of hydrofluoric acid and watched the granules dissolve

12. @SummerTheLynx - Angel's Envy Whiskey

images

“Hey! You haven’t piped up in quite a while!” Everyone rounded on @LadyOtheFarm . She shook herself awake “Huh?” “Yeah you’ve been sleeping the last two days, why are you so tired?” asked someone. LOtF gave them all a bleary eyed look. “I bet its because she’s been up to no good all night! She’s probably so tired because she’s running around being wolfy!” “YEAH!” The mob mentality began to rise! “Wolfy! Wolfy! WOLFY!” All the bottles chanted. They grabbed LOtF and pushed her closer and closer to the trash can. “Into the trash with you wolf!” Said @raf2769 as she pushed LOtF over the edge into the trash. But LOtF desperately clung to Raf and they both went toppling over the edge and with a resounding crash, split open in the trash can.

21. @LadyOtheFarm - Raleigh Rum Company Rum who if lynched could kill one of her lynchers. Because she was not around to designate who, RNG chose Raf.
18. @raf2769 - Guinness Beer who could choose one person to protect each night.

ETA: FWIW Trilt and I had discussed mod-killing LOtF if she hadn't shown up by next morning, but you guys took that joy away from me :yeahright:
It is now Night 7 Night closes @ 0600
_ _ __ ___ ____ ______ __________ ______ ____ ___ __ _ _

Roster

(Lonely) Hearts
1. @LetItSnow

Spades

2. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
5. @PrincessButterCup - Maker's Mark Whiskey
9. @Ceke2002

Diamonds
7. @DVMDream
14. @WildZoo

Clubs
22. @britzen
8. @SkiOtter
10. @Crayola227

Looks Like True Love
24. @mmmdreamerz

19. @Animal Midwife - Southern Tier Pumking Beer
20. @tartesos - Malibu "Rum"
13. @genny - Jack Daniels Whiskey
16. @Jilary - Strongbow Cider
3. @SnowshoeDog143 - St. George Absinthe
11. @finnickthedog - Water
4. @rabbott1971 - Tanqueray Gin
12. @SummerTheLynx - Angel's Envy Whiskey
23. @PippyPony - Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer
17. @allieh8607 - Jose Cuervo Tequila
6. @Kam325 - Blue Moon Beer
15. @Cyndia - Josh Wine
21. @LadyOtheFarm - Raleigh Rum Company Rum
18. @raf2769 - Guinness Beer

Last edited:

britzen (1) - Ceke
LIS () -
BBC (1) - 3M

10/12; lynch close in ~1 hour

I'm fine voting LOTF for silence, but I agree with others, as the # of players dwindle, I'm getting more concerned about bandwagons and not being able to read where wolves are if people pile on. I've noticed the wolf pack can start to hold more sway as the wolf:villager ratio increases.

I guess this makes it possible for the missing voter (?) to tie up with Ceke, but I think that's an egg to crack, and while ties are bad, blah blah blah, so are silent players and a total bandwagon. Plus I'm getting more and more paranoid of teaming up with WZ & LIS.

DVMD and Britz are on my wolf list but Britz has moved down. I have PBC as more village after her post above I quoted that I totally agreed with. Paranoid of rezzes; yes

Ceke has moved up, not because she sounds wolfy, she doesn't. I'll say more on her in the next post.

FWIW Trilt and I had discussed mod-killing LOtF if she hadn't shown up by next morning, but you guys took that joy away from me :yeahright:
Should be quicker to mod kill then.

God dammit this is 5 different kinds of aggravating.

I said it subtly in my reads list, but I'll make it plain. When I went and reread the whole thread, I wasn't just looking at posts. I was looking at patterns of likes, a read which sort of hits me subtly and is harder to quantify on the thread. It led me to know one game when someone was an evil rez no one else knew about, and it's been part of my feelz and figuring out who's with who, and has been right more times than not. I sorta didn't want to say this because I don't want to effect the pattern of people's likes. Like logic, I find everyone has their own logic for likes, some you can read more into than others.

You have a lot of time on your hands if you can pay attention to likes. I don't even know what posts I have or haven't liked. Not something I ever pay attention to. I don't even recognize who likes my posts, except when one person goes and likes 5,000 of them in a row, then I am aware of that.

You have a lot of time on your hands if you can pay attention to likes. I don't even know what posts I have or haven't liked. Not something I ever pay attention to. I don't even recognize who likes my posts, except when one person goes and likes 5,000 of them in a row, then I am aware of that.

You don't need more time than you have time to read, it's just literally a word or two extra under many posts. I never said I tallied them, although if I go back to taking written notes I might take note of my feels as I go. I got a different meta the ONE time this game I went back and read the whole thread - when it was 20 pages. But after finding out who genny was, it seemed a good thing to do.

You, LIS, and skiotter as I noted appeared to be on a similar page based on likes, and I found skiotter sketchy until cleared as innocent child. That made the "pack" of you all seem more village.

Maybe LIS is the one liking your posts as cover. Maybe great minds think alike? Maybe you're both village and therefore coming to similar conclusions.

What do you make of LIS? In fact, it seems like I see you challenging other people more than I see you making reads. I know you don't have a lot of time, but IIRC, last game or one before you were village and your reads were really useful.

You don't need more time than you have time to read, it's just literally a word or two extra under many posts. I never said I tallied them, although if I go back to taking written notes I might take note of my feels as I go. I got a different meta the ONE time this game I went back and read the whole thread - when it was 20 pages. But after finding out who genny was, it seemed a good thing to do.

You, LIS, and skiotter as I noted appeared to be on a similar page based on likes, and I found skiotter sketchy until cleared as innocent child. That made the "pack" of you all seem more village.

Maybe LIS is the one liking your posts as cover. Maybe great minds think alike? Maybe you're both village and therefore coming to similar conclusions.

What do you make of LIS? In fact, it seems like I see you challenging other people more than I see you making reads. I know you don't have a lot of time, but IIRC, last game or one before you were village and your reads were really useful.

Dude, I've made reads all over this ****ing page. Including reasons for those. I'm not condensing them into one post.

And yes, it really does take more time to note who liked every damn post. And if there are more than a few likes, you have to click to see who all liked the post.... I'll make it very clear.... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT. I also can barely remember if I ever ate breakfast or if I took my meds in the morning sure as hell not going to remember who liked that one post 5 pages back.

Dude, I've made reads all over this ****ing page. Including reasons for those. I'm not condensing them into one post.

And yes, it really does take more time to note who liked every damn post. And if there are more than a few likes, you have to click to see who all liked the post.... I'll make it very clear.... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT. I also can barely remember if I ever ate breakfast or if I took my meds in the morning sure as hell not going to remember who liked that one post 5 pages back.

Fair enough. Then for some reasons your posts/reads just don't feel as spot on. That's a backhanded compliment. I really rely on the veteran player reads for the people I don't know. Otherwise I just tunnel those I do, or tunnel those I don't. I get that you have real life stuff. Hope your dad is doing better.

“I STILL don’t trust him!” said a bottle. “There’s only one way to be absolutely sure!” Said another. “Yeah someone bring out the hydrofluoric acid! Its the only way!” They gathered up the ground up glass that was @SummerTheLynx and poured it into a tub of hydrofluoric acid and watched the granules dissolve
Not dead enough.

Reactions: 4 users
Fair enough. Then for some reasons your posts/reads just don't feel as spot on. That's a backhanded compliment. I really rely on the veteran player reads for the people I don't know. Otherwise I just tunnel those I do, or tunnel those I don't. I get that you have real life stuff. Hope your dad is doing better.

You mean my reads don't agree with yours. I think that's more a reflection on you, to be honest, but I'm not going to tell you you are wrong for disagreeing with me like you are doing to me. You can't know if my reads are right or not until they are shown to be right/wrong, same with yours. So saying my reads don't "feel spot on" is absolutely absurd.

DVMD's reads feel pretty great to me :shrug:

I've decided if I lose to her or LIS because I've had them village all game I'm ok with it, because in either case they've played a great game.

What I'm not ok with is the idea that I might lose to someone who I suspected since day 1. That may not be the right way to play it, but it's what my feels want. So.

Contingency lynch BBC

So you picked Cyndia out of the WZ/Cyndia/STL group because she was the only non-cleared one? When was WZ actually cleared? Are you talking about her using the night cancel?

Is LoTF talking to you in PM? And where has she posted on thread? Because I see little if any posts from her as of late.

Ok, but then what has WZ done that is sketchy in your mind? If you are insistent that a night cancel could still be a wolf ability (which I have never seen), what other points do you have about WZ that makes you think she is suspicious?

This whole post is WIFOM, not just the part you mentioned.

Just quoting this to remind myself this is in regards to britzen.

In level of confidence. Are you more confident about one of those over the other? Or are you really confident about both? And is there any chance that one or both could still be wolf based on what you know?

Not sure. And if they were do you want that person revealing who they are?

Quoting to remind me to look for Kam's reason on this in case I don't see it in original read through.

I am getting to the point where I feel like everyone is writing off ceke and crayola as villager because they are so far out there with their theories. I am now trying to pay more attention to their posts to see if I can suss out any good village/wolf feelings among their novels.

Yeah, I don't think they have seen just how bad we used to be. The things posted in this game are mild compared to how we would go after each other. But I wouldn't change it, I enjoy playing with you, most of the time. ;)
above re LIS

So knowing that allie is a wolf, do I put any importance on this post of hers regarding ceke... trying to decide if this should make ceke lean more village to me or not. Anyone else have any input?

Interesting that PBC posted this during the allie lynch... She'd have to be a convert, so not sure if we want to open that can of worms or not, but this was just standing out in reading back through and didn't want it to get lost.

Britz did move onto allieh, just later on. Easy stuff to confirm or not.

I don't think WZ having to reveal her ability has anything to do with night kills after. Night cancel is usually a one time thing. It happens and that is it. It isn't like it impacts the following nights beyond that one night.

I didn't quote *every* post, and I get that challenging ppl, asking q's, makes sense. But there was a reason I felt like you hadn't given much of substance.

Reading back...

Having feels on Ceke, BBC, LoTF (simply because nothing to read/evaluate), PBC

Crayola gets her own spot here inbetween wolf and middle because I just really do not know what to think of her reads/posts at this time. (Feel special, cray)

Middle ground- britz, raf, 3m- with britz leaning a bit towards wolf here

More village lean- LIS, WZ, ski

I want to keep @SkiOtter talking, I could have easily not been paying attention but don't recall seeing as many posts from her since she revealed her innocent child thing so want to make sure she doesn't fade into the shadows.

This was really the most useful post you gave.

Thanks for being kind to me. I gotta respect that you used my own method of grouping. Still gotta say, this is fluffy for you and could be wolfy. Your groupings actually match my own, which suggests they have some validity. Of the 3 groups of yours and mine, I have to decide which is most likely village.

LotF was village. PBC and BBC are getting village feels from most, and their posts have more substance. Ceke sounds like Ceke, for whatever that is worth.

Britz has had suspicions from the start for sounding too "smart for a noob." Raf was village, though. 3m I hear too many conflicting things about them to say.

So that leaves your last group, which I include you in. LIS & WZ. Lumped in with the innocent child. Just seems too village to be true, were it not for LIS' distraction with Ceke and me, WZ's bizarre thing with STL/Cyndia, and you.

It could be paranoia setting in. Last game, it seemed like it was the veteran players who seemed the most village that ended up being the wolf pack steering all the lynches.

I have BBC up there higher just due to her posts during the allie lynch, they seemed off to me.

But I could go along with BBC, LoTF, Ceke, cray or britz... yup that list is long.

I will leave PBC lower just because I am not ready to hit that level of paranoia yet.

Again, not as useful as in the past. That's not a slam on you. And before anyone points out I don't do much better, it doesn't matter if 2 players play the same. The question is, why do they play the way they do?

This isn't even about me trying to cast doubt on DVMD. But call me crazy, I don't trust ALL of 3 of DVMD, LIS, and WZ. Just don't. Will be egg on my face if all 3 flip village.

above re LIS

I didn't quote *every* post, and I get that challenging ppl, asking q's, makes sense. But there was a reason I felt like you hadn't given much of substance.

Those are indications of why I feel people are wolf or not and reads as well. Sorry, they aren't all organized in one giant post, just not the way I went about it. :shrug:

This was really the most useful post you gave.

Again, just because my reads are spread out and mixed in with my questions, doesn't mean they don't exist. I don't need to lay everything out in extreme detail, most people can get the general consensus if they have read all of my posts of why I grouped people that way. And I even further explained some of those as the day went on. I think you are tunneling because that is what you do.

Thanks for being kind to me. I gotta respect that you used my own method of grouping. Still gotta say, this is fluffy for you and could be wolfy. Your groupings actually match my own, which suggests they have some validity. Of the 3 groups of yours and mine, I have to decide which is most likely village.

Fluffy? wtf? Fluffy as in adding in non-game related things? Or saying too much? Can't be the former because that was definitely game related. And you are getting on my ass for the latter... so which is it? Am I a wolf for not saying enough or being "too fluffy"?? Kind of bouncing all over the place here.

PBC and BBC are getting village feels from most, and their posts have more substance.

They are? I believe BBC has a contingency lynch on her already. Haven't really heard what others think of PBC... though did ask on thread, IIRC. I have posted my own though on PBC with that weird lynch out of left field during the ally lynch. But, again, that goes into conversion discussion territory and not sure what others think on that. Probably needs to be discussed at some point though.

So that leaves your last group, which I include you in. LIS & WZ. Lumped in with the innocent child. Just seems too village to be true, were it not for LIS' distraction with Ceke and me, WZ's bizarre thing with STL/Cyndia, and you.

It could be paranoia setting in. Last game, it seemed like it was the veteran players who seemed the most village that ended up being the wolf pack steering all the lynches.

Seems too village to be true? Huh? So you really think we are all village but don't want to believe it so you are going to just continue to tunnel on us anyway? WTF do you even mean by "too village to be true"???

I didn't play in the last game. Previous games have no bearing on current games anyway, so why even bring that up?

Again, not as useful as in the past. That's not a slam on you. And before anyone points out I don't do much better, it doesn't matter if 2 players play the same. The question is, why do they play the way they do?

How am I not being useful? WTF more do you want from me? A giant flashing sign with what? Something I likely can't give you. I am doing the best with what I can offer.. which is reading the thread, quoting people and giving reads. Again, just because they don't agree with YOU, doesn't make them useless. SO, exactly what are you expecting from me? Or from anyone really? What more could you possibly want?

This isn't even about me trying to cast doubt on DVMD. But call me crazy, I don't trust ALL of 3 of DVMD, LIS, and WZ. Just don't. Will be egg on my face if all 3 flip village.

Now this I can get. But I think some of this stems from not understand game mechanics at least in relation to WZ's ability... or maybe that was Ceke that was thinking WZ's ability was non-villager, can't remember now.

But yeah, I could see why that would give you tingles, but, I am not a wolf, and I am not getting the feels from WZ and LIS... so if I lose to one of them, then they played a damn good game.

You mean my reads don't agree with yours. I think that's more a reflection on you, to be honest, but I'm not going to tell you you are wrong for disagreeing with me like you are doing to me. You can't know if my reads are right or not until they are shown to be right/wrong, same with yours. So saying my reads don't "feel spot on" is absolutely absurd.

DVMD's reads feel pretty great to me :shrug:

I've decided if I lose to her or LIS because I've had them village all game I'm ok with it, because in either case they've played a great game.

What I'm not ok with is the idea that I might lose to someone who I suspected since day 1. That may not be the right way to play it, but it's what my feels want. So.

Contingency lynch BBC

I was reading DVMD's posts as I thought I was. I too am *mostly* agreeing with reads, as I am with you. Which is making me paranoid.

I could lynch BBC or 3m because I don't know them, and I'm relying on trusting how village you are to make my choice, which is how I lost last game. I get it, let's not bring up last game. The point is, it's come up that when you don't know how to read someone, you have to decide who you trust, and rely on their read. That can backfire spectacularly, you have to question it. When you're newer like me, the tendency to lean on veterans is huge, they are the ones you can rely on most, which makes them dangerous too.

I'm hoping someone can talk me into you guys being village, or why BBC or 3m are good lynches.

I'm not looking to talk anyone into anything except my own villagerness, because that's the only thing I can be sure of. I've given fairly detailed reasons for my reads on everyone else, I'll let you know if I disagree with you, but I'm not going to try to convince you of things that I'm not even 100% on. I save that for when I'm really sure :p

And I was killed n1 last game so I don't really know anything about what went down since I stopped paying attention a few days later lol

Those are indications of why I feel people are wolf or not and reads as well. Sorry, they aren't all organized in one giant post, just not the way I went about it. :shrug:

Again, just because my reads are spread out and mixed in with my questions, doesn't mean they don't exist. I don't need to lay everything out in extreme detail, most people can get the general consensus if they have read all of my posts of why I grouped people that way. And I even further explained some of those as the day went on. I think you are tunneling because that is what you do.

Fluffy? wtf? Fluffy as in adding in non-game related things? Or saying too much? Can't be the former because that was definitely game related. And you are getting on my ass for the latter... so which is it? Am I a wolf for not saying enough or being "too fluffy"?? Kind of bouncing all over the place here.

They are? I believe BBC has a contingency lynch on her already. Haven't really heard what others think of PBC... though did ask on thread, IIRC. I have posted my own though on PBC with that weird lynch out of left field during the ally lynch. But, again, that goes into conversion discussion territory and not sure what others think on that. Probably needs to be discussed at some point though.

Seems too village to be true? Huh? So you really think we are all village but don't want to believe it so you are going to just continue to tunnel on us anyway? WTF do you even mean by "too village to be true"???

I didn't play in the last game. Previous games have no bearing on current games anyway, so why even bring that up?

How am I not being useful? WTF more do you want from me? A giant flashing sign with what? Something I likely can't give you. I am doing the best with what I can offer.. which is reading the thread, quoting people and giving reads. Again, just because they don't agree with YOU, doesn't make them useless. SO, exactly what are you expecting from me? Or from anyone really? What more could you possibly want?

Now this I can get. But I think some of this stems from not understand game mechanics at least in relation to WZ's ability... or maybe that was Ceke that was thinking WZ's ability was non-villager, can't remember now.

But yeah, I could see why that would give you tingles, but, I am not a wolf, and I am not getting the feels from WZ and LIS... so if I lose to one of them, then they played a damn good game.

Thanks, you addressed most of my concerns. I think perhaps the last time I played with you there was more to go off so I was really impressed. I think this is a PM-heavy game going by roster changes and what's in thread, and even I've totally slacked on that end, not having an ability doesn't give me much to say there. (WTF, seriously, Cray??)

Even if lotf is a wolf there's certainly another one out there and they're probably the one actually running things since I doubt she would be ghosting the thread entirely if she was checking in on wolf chat.

So who makes most sense as lotf wolf partner?

CEKE!

I'm not looking to talk anyone into anything except my own villagerness, because that's the only thing I can be sure of. I've given fairly detailed reasons for my reads on everyone else, I'll let you know if I disagree with you, but I'm not going to try to convince you of things that I'm not even 100% on. I save that for when I'm really sure :p

And I was killed n1 last game so I don't really know anything about what went down since I stopped paying attention a few days later lol

Fair enough. Although I think LIS always says something about villagers being less afraid to stick a stake in the sand and end up wrong compared to a wolf.

PBC was a wolf and she had everyone convinced she was village, and she led me and some other noobs to lynch all the other noobs/ppl we didn't know how to read until we lost.

I have BBC up there higher just due to her posts during the allie lynch, they seemed off to me.

But I could go along with BBC, LoTF, Ceke, cray or britz... yup that list is long.

I will leave PBC lower just because I am not ready to hit that level of paranoia yet.

At the risk of generating another bout of "LIS IS SKETCHY!" .... my list is pretty long. And it even includes WZ and DVMD on the end of it.

Not terribly useful, unfortunately. Just kinda taking heart in knowing there are likely only 2, and we might churn through some villagers before finding them.

Thanks, you addressed most of my concerns. I think perhaps the last time I played with you there was more to go off so I was really impressed. I think this is a PM-heavy game going by roster changes and what's in thread, and even I've totally slacked on that end, not having an ability doesn't give me much to say there. (WTF, seriously, Cray??)
It may be PM heavy in some people's cases but I haven't PM'd anyone since Cyndia died lol