Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Should we lynch @docespana on general principle

• Total voters
With such a wafflefest, it must be finals! (My undergrad always did a wafflefest in the dining hall the night before finals started, this makes sense, I promise)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually think i have the count correct....

Ready for the next batch of waffles...
blueberry
chocolate
mini-stack
whole wheat
etc etc

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch Vote:

TuckerVet 0 ()
Dyachei 1 (LIS)
Philliab 2 ( JDH, Nohika,)
Escalla 1 (EC)
FS 1 (FTB)
Nohika 5 (Escalla, Dyachei, TV, Phil, kaydubs)
LIS 0 ()
Kaydubs 0 (Dyachei)

1 votes uncounted.
@Frozenshades

Steaming hot waffles and on cold winter day: 16
The waffle makers are over-heating due to record demand. I am ordering another one on Moderatorwafflemachines.com

suspicious.gif

I think EC voted for nohika too...the post before dyachei. Sir Mod God Sir.

two of these I know not to have been original wolves from group PM early in the game.

unlynch TV, lynch Philliab

if this goes south, tucker goes first tomorrow.
Mind saying how early in the game? I have clear nights for everyone but jdh right now.

updated Lynch Vote:

TuckerVet 0 ()
Dyachei 1 (LIS)
Philliab 2 ( JDH, Nohika,)
Escalla 0 ()
FS 1 (FTB)
Nohika 6 (Escalla, EC, Dyachei, TV, Phil, kaydubs)
LIS 0 ()
Kaydubs 0 (Dyachei)

1 votes uncounted.
@Frozenshades

Steaming hot waffles and on cold winter day: 17
The waffle makers are over-heating due to record demand. I am ordering another one on Moderatorwafflemachines.com

I am going to give Nohika a little time to get on board, but she is not the most frequent poster sometimes..
Let's keep sending in those night actions....
Deadline is going to be normal tomorrow morning though.

Not that I'm sure how much it will help, but I'd like to have the complete set. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
updated Lynch Vote:

TuckerVet 0 ()
Dyachei 1 (LIS)
Philliab 1 (Nohika,)
Escalla 0 ()
FS 1 (FTB)
Nohika 7 (Escalla, EC, Dyachei, TV, Phil, kaydubs, jdh)
LIS 0 ()
Kaydubs 0 (Dyachei)

1 votes uncounted.
@Frozenshades

Steaming hot waffles and on cold winter day: 18

I am going to give Nohika a little time to get on board, but she is not the most frequent poster sometimes..
Let's keep sending in those night actions....
Deadline is going to be normal tomorrow morning though.

Whaaaaaaaat where the heck did this come from?

Why am I being lynched out of nowhere?

Admittedly, my role is rather useless now that the person I was protecting is dead, but. Still! Villager! Hallloooooo.

Pffffffffft. NOT LIKE I CARED ABOUT YOU ANYWAYS

YOU ALL FAIL AT LIFE.

:D

NojkIlikeyouallmostly. Yup.

Sigh. Now I actually have a break and nothing to do. Very disrespectful, you silly people. Very disrespectful.

Waffle House was the name of the game...

waffle-house.gif

Let's face it, the lynchers were a bunch of mickey mice:
mickey-mouse-waffle.jpg

With chocolate waffles:

mexican_chocolate_waffles.jpg

and blueberry waffles:

images

and many others:

images
images
images

But in the end, even with all the waffling, the villagers came to a consensus... and you have lynched poor, quiet Nohika, Pietten, who was a mute boy in book 1 due to an attack of Lord Foul, a lover and protector of the Ranyhyn in book 2, but ultimately the seeds of corruption of Lord Foul's attack came out as Pietten's corruption is revealed and becomes a wolf in book3.
Nohika, Pietten, wolf is dead.

I guess waffling is the right thing after all.

It is now Night 9..... 6am EST is the deadline

We are in Book 3

There are only 10 players left in the game. Every decision matters now!

Mithil Stonedown
1- @shortnsweet Former First Mark Tuvor, head of the Bloodguard, now an ordinary Haruchai.
2- @dyachei tie breaker
3- @DVMDream Korik, Bloodguard corrupted to a wolf.
4- @LetItSnow Lord Foul, the despiser, a wolf

Revelstone
5- @tuckervet
6- @allieh8607 Amok
7- @equineconstant

Seareach
9- @nyanko, Berek Halfhand=>Damelon Giantfriend=>Kevin Landwaster
10- @swingnsave, formerly, Drool Rockworm, Wolf. ==>Sheol, Raver and wolf ==> Herem, Raver and Wolf
11- @Flim Flam Man, Baradakas.
12- @Foxhunter, Lena => High Lord Elena

Soaring Woodhelvin
13- @kaydubs
14- @Cyndia, Herem, Raver and Wolf.
15- @nohika, Pietten, mute boy, then lover of Ranyhyn, but ultimatedly corrupted by Lord Foul into a wolf
16- @fromthebox
23- @wolfspeaker

Plains of Ra
17- @Escalla
18- @hedgiehog, Jehannum, Raver and wolf.
19- @Philliab
20- @Frozenshades

Foul's Creche
21- @thedrjojo Birinair, Hirebrand/Hearthrall
22- @Chillbo Baggins Sheol, Raver and Wolf.
24- @jdh71
8- @AlorsOnDanse Lord Prothall

As usual in an SOV game, links to (almost) all votes and write-ups can be found on post #1.

Pffffffffft. NOT LIKE I CARED ABOUT YOU ANYWAYS

YOU ALL FAIL AT LIFE.

:D

NojkIlikeyouallmostly. Yup.

Sigh. Now I actually have a break and nothing to do. Very disrespectful, you silly people. Very disrespectful.
we're getting close to being done with this game. I'm sure there will be another. maybe even one with @Philliab ?

we're getting close to being done with this game. I'm sure there will be another. maybe even one with @Philliab ?

Yes! I should have time after I finish classes this Wednesday.

Boo. I was having fun!! Stupid villagers. :p

Sorry. :oops: It's not WW without a little gender confusion?

No, worries, I know the sdn name tends to suggest a boy (since it is the name of my male dog, it's really my fault for being confusing).
On another note, I find it very entertaining how many people seem to "like" gender confusion.

Let's start looking at Amok's 24/7 rave.... Even though Allie has left the party, the party continues on. It seems that for the dead especially, there are just no good night spots in the Land, and this RAVE has become THE place to be seen (or unseen) as the case may be. Cyndia is off in a corner taking off all her clothes and painting on her body. Now that is just plain weird. We have SnS eating treasureberries like a professional student who has had no money to eat. And then we have Foxhunter. Well, alcohol and foxhunter just seem to have an affinity for each other, and foxy has discovered the diamondraught, and she is no mood to share. Into the midst of this wild fray rides an evil guy with some wood! He starts yelling out to all the village girls live and dead about his wood, and let's just say there is a drunken lady and perhaps an artsy girl who have some sexy time. In the midst of this Dionysian orgy, someone shoots a red light at this bad boy, and he forgets that he is the head of an evil organization (wait wrong game), and doesn't do anything to help corruptions cause last night. I would love to give you more details about what ensued, but honestly, this is a family/public forum, and I don't want to receive a TOS violation.

Unfortunately, corruption works even without anyone to lead it.... and a different desecrator has to drive the train tonight. To extend the metaphor, I can say the train drove right over Philliab's back. Poor Phil, forced to out her ability on the thread made her a stalled car on the train tracks of the wolves. Philliab, who started the game as Gay, a sweet winhome with no responsibilities but to live and love life on the plains of Ra... She became Grace in book 2, a cord, who could and did successfully block Lord Foul (and others) on many occasions, and finally in dark book 3 she becomes Lithe, a mane thrall. A leader of cords in battle, and able to kill only the evil of the world. Sometimes the smallest amongst us become crucial in the end. But not if you die. The wolves have killed Philliab, Gay/Grace/Lithe, representing the Ramen, the lovers and care takers of Ranyhyn.

It is now Day 10..... 6pm EST is the deadline...no extensions now that we are back on schedule. Whomever votes, votes.

We are in Book 3

There are only 9 players left in the game. Every decision matters now!

Mithil Stonedown
1- @shortnsweet Former First Mark Tuvor, head of the Bloodguard, now an ordinary Haruchai.
2- @dyachei tie breaker
3- @DVMDream Korik, Bloodguard corrupted to a wolf.
4- @LetItSnow Lord Foul, the despiser, a wolf

Revelstone
5- @tuckervet
6- @allieh8607 Amok
7- @equineconstant

Seareach
9- @nyanko, Berek Halfhand=>Damelon Giantfriend=>Kevin Landwaster
10- @swingnsave, formerly, Drool Rockworm, Wolf. ==>Sheol, Raver and wolf ==> Herem, Raver and Wolf
11- @Flim Flam Man, Baradakas.
12- @Foxhunter, Lena => High Lord Elena

Soaring Woodhelvin
13- @kaydubs
14- @Cyndia, Herem, Raver and Wolf.
15- @nohika, Pietten, mute boy, then lover of Ranyhyn, but ultimatedly corrupted by Lord Foul into a wolf
16- @fromthebox
23- @wolfspeaker

Plains of Ra
17- @Escalla
18- @hedgiehog, Jehannum, Raver and wolf.
19- @Philliab Gay =>Grace => Lithe
20- @Frozenshades

Foul's Creche
21- @thedrjojo Birinair, Hirebrand/Hearthrall
22- @Chillbo Baggins Sheol, Raver and Wolf.
24- @jdh71
8- @AlorsOnDanse Lord Prothall

As usual in an SOV game, links to (almost) all votes and write-ups can be found on post #1.[/quote]

What a surprise! :wow: :laugh:

Thanks for a super fun game mods!

Go villagers!