Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Should we lynch @docespana on general principle

• Total voters
Lynch vote:

FS 5 (LIS, Kaydubs, EC, dyachei, escalla)
LIS 0

waffle-o-meter: 2

Waiting on
@Frozenshades , you are getting lynched..... please get your booty in here.
@fromthebox

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
In a lackluster vote, there was a bandwagon behind Escalla's vote, even though she seemed to be frustrated at y'all following her lead (well, that was my take anyway). Frozenshades didn't even seem have the heart to put up a defense... I guess this game has dragged on too long. As he dies, FS drops his green stone to the ground.

You have lynched FS, Saltheart Foamfollower, trusted friend of Thomas Covenant, corrupted to a wolf.

Please send PMs. Probably have to close tomorrow morning, I am beat.

It is now Night 11..... noon EST deadline.

We are in Book 3

There are 6 remarkable players left in the game.

Mithil Stonedown
1- @shortnsweet Former First Mark Tuvor, head of the Bloodguard, now an ordinary Haruchai.
2- @dyachei tie breaker
3- @DVMDream Korik, Bloodguard corrupted to a wolf.
4- @LetItSnow Lord Foul, the despiser, a wolf

Revelstone
5- @tuckervet Caerroil Wildwood, Forestal
6- @allieh8607 Amok
7- @equineconstant

Seareach
9- @nyanko, Berek Halfhand=>Damelon Giantfriend=>Kevin Landwaster
10- @swingnsave, formerly, Drool Rockworm, Wolf. ==>Sheol, Raver and wolf ==> Herem, Raver and Wolf
11- @Flim Flam Man, Baradakas.
12- @Foxhunter, Lena => High Lord Elena

Soaring Woodhelvin
13- @kaydubs
14- @Cyndia, Herem, Raver and Wolf.
15- @nohika, Pietten, mute boy, then lover of Ranyhyn, but ultimatedly corrupted by Lord Foul into a wolf
16- @fromthebox
23- @wolfspeaker

Plains of Ra
17- @Escalla
18- @hedgiehog, Jehannum, Raver and wolf.
19- @Philliab Gay =>Grace => Lithe
20- @Frozenshades Saltheart Foamfollower, corrupted to wolf.

Foul's Creche
21- @thedrjojo Birinair, Hirebrand/Hearthrall
22- @Chillbo Baggins Sheol, Raver and Wolf.
24- @jdh71, Trell corrupted to wolf
8- @AlorsOnDanse Lord Prothall

As usual in an SOV game, links to (almost) all votes and write-ups can be found on post #1.

Strange night.

The RAVE seems to be dying down.... poor DVMDream is one of the last remaining partiers, having survived her Pathology exam, she is enjoying the diamondraught margaritas all night long. . One of the dead finds a red stone and zaps one of the living, preventing her from reaching her target. Too bad, it would have been interesting to see what happened.

But the big activity of the night is a quite a mystery. If you recall at the end of book 2 we left Hile Troy after being unable to attack Lord Foul retreating to Doom's End. At Doom's End Troy is facing imminent defeat of all of his forces, and in an act of desperation calls on Caerroil Wildwood to come save them from the raver leading Foul's troops. Wildwood decides to put aside his hatred of humans at a chance to kill a raver, so agrees to save the troops, but in return, Hile Troy has to agree to be transformed into Caer Caveral, Forestal and spend eternity protecting the trees. Troy agrees and becomes a Forestal. Troy seemed to take the death Of Wildwood quite hard, and grabbed the nearest weapon he could find. He goes to battle Foul directly but the despair in his heart leads him to corruption, and becomes a wolf! Now we take up our story late last night, when Foul, for reasons that I am sure you would love to know, KILLS his own wolf. She drops her green stone to the ground. Lord Foul has killed Kaydubs, Caer Caveral, Forestal, previously Hile Troy and wolf.

Let's Lynch. Lynch closes when all votes are in and waffling has apparently ended.

It is now Day 12..... noon EST target.

We are in Book 3

There are 5 players left in the game.

Mithil Stonedown
1- @shortnsweet Former First Mark Tuvor, head of the Bloodguard, now an ordinary Haruchai.
2- @dyachei tie breaker
3- @DVMDream Korik, Bloodguard corrupted to a wolf.
4- @LetItSnow Lord Foul, the despiser, a wolf

Revelstone
5- @tuckervet Caerroil Wildwood, Forestal
6- @allieh8607 Amok
7- @equineconstant

Seareach
9- @nyanko, Berek Halfhand=>Damelon Giantfriend=>Kevin Landwaster
10- @swingnsave, formerly, Drool Rockworm, Wolf. ==>Sheol, Raver and wolf ==> Herem, Raver and Wolf
11- @Flim Flam Man, Baradakas.
12- @Foxhunter, Lena => High Lord Elena

Soaring Woodhelvin
13- @kaydubsHile Troy => Caer Caveral, Forestal => Wolf
14- @Cyndia, Herem, Raver and Wolf.

15- @nohika, Pietten, mute boy, then lover of Ranyhyn, but ultimatedly corrupted by Lord Foul into a wolf
16- @fromthebox
23- @wolfspeaker

Plains of Ra
17- @Escalla
18- @hedgiehog, Jehannum, Raver and wolf.
19- @Philliab Gay =>Grace => Lithe
20- @Frozenshades Saltheart Foamfollower, corrupted to wolf.

Foul's Creche
21- @thedrjojo Birinair, Hirebrand/Hearthrall
22- @Chillbo Baggins Sheol, Raver and Wolf.
24- @jdh71, Trell corrupted to wolf
8- @AlorsOnDanse Lord Prothall

As usual in an SOV game, links to (almost) all votes and write-ups can be found on post #1.

Members don't see this ad :)
tumblr_static_thinking.gif

Lynch vote:

LIS 1 (EC)
FTB 1 (Escalla)

Roll call:
@dyachei
@LetItSnow
@fromthebox

Lynch won't close until all votes received (or everyone checks in)...

I will be out from 10:30 - ~ 2pm... so probably not going to close until after 2 unless everyone votes quickly...
Send in contingent night actions (not saying if we need them or not).

Lynch vote:

LIS 1 (EC)
FTB 2 (Escalla, Dyachei)

Roll call:
@LetItSnow
@fromthebox

Lynch won't close until all votes received (or everyone checks in)...

I will be out from 10:30 - ~ 2pm... so probably not going to close until after 2 unless everyone votes quickly...
Send in contingent night actions (not saying if we need them or not).

Don't lynch me I am Very important and about to get very drunk SOV please keep to the 6pm deadline I promise to be back and defend myself better then guys please you really don't want me dead. Oh and dyachei is cleared again.

Okay, got it escalla. You always manage to pick my next choice besides LIS too. Unlynch LIS, lynch FTB.

Thanks JDH ... we might need all 10 hours of that.

I have 2 requests to wait so I am waiting...

Go out and have more snow time. :)

(I just found comfy XL dog beds on sale for $5-12 today. :clap:)

Reactions: 1 user
while we wait . . .

Nooooooooooo! Don't listen to this brainwashing, subliminal messaging crap from a wolf!!! Cover your ears villagers! :p

Reactions: 1 user
tumblr_mxig4mixe81sjlc99o1_400.gif

Reactions: 2 users