Wake Forest Early App Program + timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybobbyk

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I just read up on the Wake Forest University Early Application Program for college juniors to get early acceptance.

I've read the old threads on this, but any info anyone has on this program that's beyond the little snipped on the WFU website would be appreciated!

Specifically, what's the application process like? I know the application is due Nov 1st, and you have to start an AMCAS application to do it. Is it basically like a mini-med school application process, with a personal statement, secondaries, and interviews?

I'm particularly curious about the timeline of all this, as I'll be studying abroad starting Jan 15, and if there's an interview involved I might already be out of the country.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.