You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Wake Forest
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I sent a thank you letter to the email provided during the interview.Did you all send thank you letter? If so, did you send it to the email provided or upload it to portal?
mmmkkaayyy
Full Member
do they typically release decisions 3-4 weeks after interviews on Tuesdays? i interviewed on 11/14 so was hoping to hear back today but it’s been silent :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MDhopefullymaybepls?
MD Accepted
That was my experience. They released it late late tho, like 5 pm PST.do they typically release decisions 3-4 weeks after interviews on Tuesdays? i interviewed on 11/14 so was hoping to hear back today but it’s been silent :/
DjFreshLettuce
Full Member
I interviewed on 11/17 and I still have yet to hear anything. I don't know about previous cycles for this school but I am assuming this week + next week will be the last possible weeks to hear anything before the new year. I know the process is stressful and sorry I don't really have anything useful to say but sometimes it can be nice to open this website and there is new information to look at.do they typically release decisions 3-4 weeks after interviews on Tuesdays? i interviewed on 11/14 so was hoping to hear back today but it’s been silent :/
If anyone better educated in this matter than I has anything to offer that would be incredible.
Regardless, best of luck!
medstudent1525
Full Member
What are the chances like of getting an interview invite now? Have they already given out most of them?
prouddecision
Full Member
Last year they sent some IIs in January but also basically do a mass rejection in FebWhat are the chances like of getting an interview invite now? Have they already given out most of them?
DjFreshLettuce
Full Member
+OOS WL interviewed 11/17.
mountainbright
Full Member
+1 IS A, interviewed 11/17
EdisonEinstein-
Full Member
IS A off the waitlist. Shocked to get off this early!
MDhopefullymaybepls?
MD Accepted
Congratulations to all of you! I was on a waitlist last year (didn't work out), and I would have been ecstatic to get off of it at any school this early.
PSA to anyone on the WL: submit your letter of interest soon after getting waitlisted, since now they are admitting people off of the waitlist prior to May (which I did not know was possible until today). I think it is safer to now do so earlier, since now they accept from the WL throughout the cycle, and they said it improves your chances of being accepted post-WL. Good luck to everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
secretseashell
New Member
OOS A, interviewed 11/18. question, what does accepting the offer mean? is it legally binding? can i accept and hold my seat and still drop it later? would love to go here but not 100% sure yet as still waiting on fiancée to get into school also.
You can accept and hold schools until AprilOOS A, interviewed 11/18. question, what does accepting the offer mean? is it legally binding? can i accept and hold my seat and still drop it later? would love to go here but not 100% sure yet as still waiting on fiancée to get into school also.
anklelocktheworld
Full Member
Last edited:
I have been inactive with classes going on, but I am a current M1 at Wake. Feel free to message me if you have either been accepted to Wale or are still in the cycle. I can answer questions about here or just general questions about medical school.
I can also answer questions on here if anyone would like.
I can also answer questions on here if anyone would like.
wannabemd3
New Member
To all the people who already got off the WL, when did you interview/get your WL decision? WL hopeful here!!
coobloobin
Full Member
Does Wake stop giving IIs soon?
qwertyxyz1097
Full Member
when is the next wave of decision released does anyone know?
I was an early december interviewer and they said we would have an update in early Jan but I'm not sure for other interview dateswhen is the next wave of decision released does anyone know?
jackfrost59
Full Member
This may be a dumb question but do we think if u didnt get off the WL yet in the previous wave there is still a shot or no
EdisonEinstein-
Full Member
There absolutely is.This may be a dumb question but do we think if u didnt get off the WL yet in the previous wave there is still a shot or no
does wake forest accept pre-II letters of interest too?I'd say after an interview if you've been waitlisted just to show that you're still interested!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did people receive admissions decisions via phone or email? I am going to be out of the country when I am hoping to hear and am not sure whether or not to inform the admissions committee
smoney1178
Full Member
Is there an accepted students group chat or anything anywhere?!
EdisonEinstein-
Full Member
Ya they sent an email with linksIs there an accepted students group chat or anything anywhere?!
smoney1178
Full Member
I don’t think I got that?! I did get one for a group fb page but that’s it. Was there something else?Ya they sent an email with links
dragonfly35
New Member
Did anyone receive the Certiphi background check email yet? I received an A in October and still haven’t gotten the email, even though some people on Reddit and Admit are reporting that they’ve received it.
MDhopefullymaybepls?
MD Accepted
Accepted same time, haven't received.Did anyone receive the Certiphi background check email yet? I received an A in October and still haven’t gotten the email, even though some people on Reddit and Admit are reporting that they’ve received it.
MDhopefullymaybepls?
MD Accepted
I don't know if anyone is going to have an answer for you. I'd say just think of it as you did it and it is in the running. The alternative could have even been that you submitted it same day you got your decision (around holiday time) and the committee didnt even see it till today when they were all back.This may be me being paranoid, but if I took about 2 weeks to send my post-II LOI after being WL'd do you think this will hurt my chances a lot??
hellokatie
New Member
I was thinking of creating a groupme?? because I dont have a facebook account 🙁I don’t think I got that?! I did get one for a group fb page but that’s it. Was there something else?
MDhopefullymaybepls?
MD Accepted
There is a groupme, I think it was also in the email with the Facebook group info.I was thinking of creating a groupme?? because I dont have a facebook account 🙁
Lakernation77
Full Member
+1 II is
EdisonEinstein-
Full Member
nothing yetDid anyone receive the Certiphi background check email yet? I received an A in October and still haven’t gotten the email, even though some people on Reddit and Admit are reporting that they’ve received it.
EdisonEinstein-
Full Member
nope! I sent mine 3-4 weeks laterThis may be me being paranoid, but if I took about 2 weeks to send my post-II LOI after being WL'd do you think this will hurt my chances a lot??
doctor_raptor
Full Member
Took time off from reading this after I got waitlisted from ED back in late September. Still haven’t heard back and kind of assuming the worst. Anyone else in a similar boat/have any positive information about waitlists? Congrats to everyone who has gotten off so far.
babysloth123
Full Member
+1 OOS II, submitted my secondary July 18th. LM = 75. Withdrew my app today to give another deserving applicant the opportunity. Good luck everyone!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dragonfly35
New Member
Just received my background check!Did anyone receive the Certiphi background check email yet? I received an A in October and still haven’t gotten the email, even though some people on Reddit and Admit are reporting that they’ve received it.
Cosecant1234
Full Member
I hope so. From looking at the past two years of their forum, there were decisions released this week.Do we think this means they're meeting today? Interviewed in december and they said updates mid-Jan 🤔
hopefuldoc1221
Full Member
+1 OOS A!! I cannot believe it! I was waitlisted last year and it didn't work out- all my reapplicants keep the hope!!
+1 OOS A!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K