Werewolf in the Garden of Good & Evil - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
But @StayingPositive2017 I don't really understand your role completely. Could you explain how eating gave you these names and if you're leaving any out?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Question for all the veteran WW players out there

But @StayingPositive2017 I don't really understand your role completely. Could you explain how eating gave you these names and if you're leaving any out?
Look up the plant. Not leaving any out. Was only given two names for some reason n2. Maybe this?
Meeting or exceeding the participation requirement may have small benefits beyond the obvious.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How many times have you seen villagers have killing roles outside of lynching, especially if that villager kills multiple people per cycle?

How many times have you seen villagers have killing roles outside of lynching, especially if that villager kills multiple people per cycle?
often but in very different circumstances than the ones presented before me
It is a setup option but not one utilized frequently
but here it makes sense due to the combination cycle delay of my+miz's role

Members don't see this ad :)
FTF had an interesting idea by looking at just the leaders, so here's the leading candidates from each day so far:

D1
Stagg (4) - dolphino, genny, miz, mutts
mutts (5) - Paws, MSU, acan, Skim, Stagg

D2
Mizchief (6) - FTF, Barks, Paws, MsP, Miranda, MJ

D3
Acanth (6) - Stagg, Mutts, MOOSE, Coop, Barks, MJ

D4
MSU (5) - AM, Lawpy, Nav, Paws, Coop
Lawper (3) - Ziggy, Skim, MJ
Mutts (4) - Barks, FTF, MSU, Stagg

Highlighted myself partially in green for personal ease of reading. My analysis of this so far (combined a bit with Paw's claim):

Paws and Skim sat on Mutts D1, so some village cred there since they didn't know the lynch wouldn't go through.

If we think there's a wolf on the D2 train (I'd be a bit surprised if it was completely village), then my money is on either Barks or MJ (possibly both). FTF is my strongest village read and Paws is in my "assumed village" pile for now given the potential reveal. If MsP really dies then that leaves Barks and MJ, both of whom I could see as wolves.

D3 makes Barks + MJ seem slightly less likely to me, because that would be an odd pile-on, especially with a third wolf (Mutts) already being on it when there wasn't really another likely candidate.

D4- probably Bark's best claim to village, but considering Mutts was starting to take some heat while there were two other people who were also strong candidates, sitting on that vote would buy cred. Plus, if she'd switched to MSU and MSU flipped village (especially after revealing seer) that would look really bad.

What do you mean by this?
I'm not sure whether you're implying MJ has been using his trigger kill ability or not. Regardless, there's nothing I can really give him vilage points for especially given the Lawpy read switch over nothing.

Vigs, samurais, bombs, etc. Plenty of village roles can kill outside of lynch. A single villager being able to kill multiple people in one cycle? Never seen it, though I feel like I've heard of it as a bomb ability.

often but in very different circumstances than the ones presented before me
It is a setup option but not one utilized frequently
but here it makes sense due to the combination cycle delay of my+miz's role

Have you heard of games where villagers can have multiple kills in a single cycle though? I haven't.

Moose could heal delayed deaths and MJ admitted that he caused them. Moose's role seemed like a counter to MJ's role. Normally counter roles are village and wolf. What are the chances that the person who caused delayed deaths and the person who healed them are both village? My results indicated that I was dying from some kind of toxin and needed medical attention (Presumably moose) or I would die night 5. I think MJ's delayed death thing is an extra kill for wolves. He may not be entirely truthful about how his role works.

Vigs, samurais, bombs, etc. Plenty of village roles can kill outside of lynch. A single villager being able to kill multiple people in one cycle? Never seen it, though I feel like I've heard of it as a bomb ability.

Yes but those roles don't kill multiple people everyday and the bomb takes down someone who tries to kill them, its defensive.

You mean besides him claiming D1 was DEFINITELY not canceled and all the delayed deaths after claiming to have a delayed death role?
I didn't even care about that tbh. Mechanicstalk is super meh. FTF's claim is the only thing that held grounding for me in reference to it.

Regardless though, this should be a wake-up call for Lawpy meta before I receive unnecessary comments again.

This has me thinking back to the whole AM poison drinks thing. I'm more willing to believe that wolves have an extra kill.

So the course of action should be obvious imo:

Tomorrow: Lynch Mutts
Following day: Lynch Barks

Then things become situational...
If Barks flips village and Ms. P is still alive: Lynch Ms. P
If Barks flips village and Ms. P dies per her claim: Lynch Paws
If Barks flips wolf: Decide which group of Paws' reveal that we want to look into next and narrow things down from there.

Possible wolves in purple

D1
Stagg (4) - dolphino, genny, miz, mutts

Lawpy (1) - Mel
Mixalot () -
AM (1) - Moosy

Navs () -
Mizzy (2) - Barky, FTF
FTF () -

acan () -
Skilary () -

MJ (2) - MJ, Coop

Sporty -
genny (1) - Nav

MOOSE (1) - AM
mutts (5) - Paws, MSU, acan, Skim, Stagg
Coop (2) -
MsP, Lawpy

Mel (1) - Mixy

D2
Mizchief (6) - FTF, Barks, Paws, MsP, Miranda, MJ

Mutts (2) - MSU, Acanthamoeba
Miranda (5) - AM, Skim, Mel, Coop, Mixy
Coopah (2) - Lawpy, genny
Mel (-)
Barks (-)
AM (-)
Acanthamoeba (2) - Stagg, Mutts

Mix-a-Lot (1) - Dolphin
MSU (-)

D3
Dr. FTF (1) - Acanthy

Coop (2) - Lawper, Genny
Ms P (3) - Mel, Paws, AM

Acanth (6) - Stagg, Mutts, MOOSE, Coop, Barks, MJ
Paws (1) - Dolphin
Mutts (3) - Skimble, Dr. FTF, MSU

MSU (1) - Nav

D4
MSU (5) - AM, Lawpy, Nav, Paws, Coop
Ms P () -
Lawper (3) - Ziggy, Skim, MJ

Mutts (4) - Barks, FTF, MSU, Stagg
Barks (1) - dolphin

MJ (1) - MsP

Last edited:

If Barks flips wolf: Decide which group of Paws' reveal that we want to look into next and narrow things down from there.
I posted a full list some posts above if you're curious on what does and doesn't work.

So you don't plan to lynch MJ

What? You and lawper are both on the short lists of potential wolves.
If you want to throw me in there, fine. You weren't in Paws' and my pm. But Lawpy makes about as much sense as FTF being a wolf given everything I've seen on thread up to this point.

If you want to throw me in there, fine. You weren't in Paws' and my pm. But Lawpy makes about as much sense as FTF being a wolf given everything I've seen on thread up to this point.

giphy.gif

Honestly, as much as it pains me to say, you are lower on the wolf list than lawper.

giphy.gif

Honestly, as much as it pains me to say, you are lower on the wolf list than lawper.
Do you truly think ziggy (a confirmed wolf) purposely started this Lawpy wagon and nearly got him lynched today, as a partner, when I was going on about and heavily pushing MSU (a confirmed villager)?

Fabulous. I can narrow down our woof options further with my night results:
there is a wolf in each grouping, so three wolves total.
N1:
AM/Genny(now Ziggy)/MSU
N2:
Barks/Ms P
N3:
Lawp/nav/MJ

Best part is I'm vanilla now and if the wolves night kill me, they confirm my role.

Assuming this is correct: My choices would be (in order of certainty): Barks, Zinny, then MJ or Nav (would likely lean MJ).

I posted a full list some posts above if you're curious on what does and doesn't work.

I saw, but I'm not operating under the premise of believing Paws 100%. My plan would be able to further substantiate her claim while still killing wolves in the shortest period of time.

So you don't plan to lynch MJ

Not yet. Why would we do that when we have a confirmed wolf and another group that will almost 100% land us a wolf in the following 2 days?

But you're not confirmed village. I just don't like what you're implying
Again, there's behind the scenes stuff and I'm just explaining why Lawpy cannot be a wolf, not myself.

Paws is literally feeding everyone the entire wolf team and stopped several mislynches when word defenses weren't enough, so I don't know what anyone could be stressed about.

Another thing, IF we have a village protector, do us a favor and protect someone that is NOT on the list of people Paws posted.

This post really rubs me the wrong way and if I wind up going down today I’d like everyone to remember it.

Also want to re-iterate this post from Miz again in case I get NK'd tonight. Let's lynch Mutts, then Barks, K? K.

Who said we were stressed and you don't find anything mildly suspicious about here "are all the wolves?"
I see minor panic about the potiential that I could be wolf instead. Literally from ziggy's and my perspective, it's already confirmed. We'll thunderdome soonish probably.