Werewolf in the Garden of Good & Evil - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I see minor panic about the potiential that I could be wolf instead. Literally from ziggy's and my perspective, it's already confirmed. We'll thunderdome soonish probably.
"Minor panic" lol no I just wish you were the wolf. Lynching you would be very cathartic

Members don't see this ad.

@everyone

Let's table the whole "is Lawper a wolf?" debate for the next couple days because it's irrelevant right now. We have a confirmed wolf and if Paws info is correct a 50/50 chance at lynching a wolf in both of the other 2 groups she listed. Additionally, in one of those groups a player is supposedly scheduled to die meaning lynching the other one is an obvious choice which can either immediately substantiate some of Paws' info by D6 (hopefully landing us 2 wolves in the process) or prove that Paws was lying at which point we lynch her and can come back to looking at everyone else like we normally would.

We have an actual statistically correct way of moving forward, so let's just make sure to stick to it. Kaaaaaay?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@everyone

Let's table the whole "is Lawper a wolf?" debate for the next couple days because it's irrelevant right now. We have a confirmed wolf and if Paws info is correct a 50/50 chance at lynching a wolf in both of the other 2 groups she listed. Additionally, in one of those groups a player is supposedly scheduled to die meaning lynching the other one is an obvious choice which can either immediately substantiate some of Paws' info by D6 (hopefully landing us 2 wolves in the process) or prove that Paws was lying at which point we lynch her and can come back to looking at everyone else like we normally would.

We have an actual statistically correct way of moving forward, so let's just make sure to stick to it. Kaaaaaay?
I'd be happy with that

@everyone

I'm going to be real and say that if Paws is lying, we already lost and should deserve to at this point.

we lynch ziggy
if that flips town we go after midwife
if that flips town we go after paws
if we lose then im suing for malpractice

if ziggy/midwife flips maf we proceed with paws list which i believe leads to barks next?
arrivederci

Reactions: 1 user
Assuming this is correct: My choices would be (in order of certainty): Barks, Zinny, then MJ or Nav (would likely lean MJ).

Not yet. Why would we do that when we have a confirmed wolf and another group that will almost 100% land us a wolf in the following 2 days?

But if he's who the wolves are using to get an extra kill it may not be wise to leave him alive for as long as you're planning to. Based on what I see you're planning to leave him alive for at least three days, enough time for him to do a good amount of damage.

we lynch ziggy

if ziggy/midwife flips maf we proceed with paws list which i believe leads to barks next?
arrivederci
so no thoughts on MJ?

sorry y'all been in finals hell
Miranda could heal whatever was killing mel and is now killing me. I got a message that I was dying in 2 days.
Lynch MJ
Whatever was killing mel sounded different though
Moose could heal delayed deaths and MJ admitted that he caused them. Moose's role seemed like a counter to MJ's role. Normally counter roles are village and wolf. What are the chances that the person who caused delayed deaths and the person who healed them are both village? My results indicated that I was dying from some kind of toxin and needed medical attention (Presumably moose) or I would die night 5. I think MJ's delayed death thing is an extra kill for wolves. He may not be entirely truthful about how his role works.
I got these same results n1. It's a nervous system toxin
Fabulous. I can narrow down our woof options further with my night results:
there is a wolf in each grouping, so three wolves total.
N1:
AM/Genny(now Ziggy)/MSU
N2:
Barks/Ms P
N3:
Lawp/nav/MJ

Best part is I'm vanilla now and if the wolves night kill me, they confirm my role.
My plant is diviner's sage. The last three nights i ate some and was given names. One name in each group is a wolf
I'm a bit confused by your role. you just eat leaves then you're told a group of 2-3 people where one person and one person only is a wolf? You didn't pick the groups or anything?
Am has known about my role and didn't kill me, and we have been discussing interactions between the people on my list. While not 100%, im leaning her village. Also we both thought Genny was village which was why we voted msu
but why didn't you vote barks? if you knew either barks or MsP are wolves and MsP claimed to be dying? like that seemed like the clear move so I am confused by this. I'd have to go back and see who you voted for prior to this but I dont remember you pushing for barks
Do you truly think ziggy (a confirmed wolf) purposely started this Lawpy wagon and nearly got him lynched today, as a partner, when I was going on about and heavily pushing MSU (a confirmed villager)?
what even
@everyone

What if paws and barks are both wolves? Paws doing the super long bus lol

Members don't see this ad :)
we lynch ziggy

arrivederci

So you're suggesting we take 2 days after we lynch mutts to try and determine if Paws is lying instead of only taking 1? Sounds dumb.

But if he's who the wolves are using to get an extra kill it may not be wise to leave him alive for as long as you're planning to. Based on what I see you're planning to leave him alive for at least three days, enough time for him to do a good amount of damage.

Fair point, be we have no idea what the actual mechanics of the extra kills are and whether or not there is a limited number of them. I'd rather go after sure things/higher statistical chances first. Regardless, my strongest feels after Mutts is Barks, so that's where my vote's going to be.

sorry y'all been in finals hell

Whatever was killing mel sounded different though

I got these same results n1. It's a nervous system toxin

I'm a bit confused by your role. you just eat leaves then you're told a group of 2-3 people where one person and one person only is a wolf? You didn't pick the groups or anything?

but why didn't you vote barks? if you knew either barks or MsP are wolves and MsP claimed to be dying? like that seemed like the clear move so I am confused by this. I'd have to go back and see who you voted for prior to this but I dont remember you pushing for barks

what even

That's why we lynch the Barks/MsP group first. If one of them flips wolf we move onto AM and you. If neither of you flip wolf we lynch Paws and figure out who goes next. If neither Barks nor MsP flip wolf, we lynch Paws and then figure out who we lynch next. This really isn't that hard yet given the info we have.

we lynch ziggy

arrivederci

Also, I think there's only 3 hooman doctors/med students who are/were in this game. Most of the WWers are vetties.

I'm still confused as to why we can't do ziggy/me first. MsP dying after the mutt lynch will already confirm everything.

So I bussed mutts D1 without knowing that Lynch would be cancelled, and now I'm bussing another wolf?
My info can be confirmed multiple times and if people have doubt, I can be lynched to confirm it.
Look at my vote record, and my questioning and it will match who I suspected from these lists. I left thread breadcrumbs so that if I had been night killed before revealing, you all could have figured it out.
Wolves are done-zo

Last edited:
Well, that was not what I expected to catch up to. Yes, someone seered me N1 and saw my inner nature - not sure how she got wolf but whatevs

Once the argument continued on im more comfortable in this vote over others

contingency lynch skim

We need to Lynch the more confirmed wolves first to get a better ratio.

Also is no one erked by Ms P saying she would die "tomorrow" but now it's n5?
Yes I'm dying "tomorrow" (which is today). N5 is technically "tomorrow". I'll tell you what, if I'm alive at the end of N5 I'll help you lynch me.

Last edited:
*~~ Night Four ~~*

{full write up coming soon but I'm posting this now to get the thread open}

38ee21e8b26c4e0a0d5c93595eb51e02.jpg

Dead is @Skimble, Taro (Colocasia esculenta)
Neighborizer

who liked to share nature's bounty by opening conversations with others.

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 10.12.43 AM.png

Dead is @muttmanager , Rhododendron (Rhododendron ponticum)
Hallucinogenic Results Thief + Ability Seer

who would feed others her mad honey to steal their night actions and learn details about their abilities.

It is now Day 5.
Day 5 will end at 10pm Eastern.

Greenhouse
@Animal Midwife
@StayingPositive2017

Full-Sun
@Mad Jack

Part-Sun
@Stagg737

Part-Shade
@Ms Procrastinator
@Coopah

Shade-Loving
@Dr. ForgotToFlush

Houseplants
@Lawper

Succulents
@dolphin106258

Annuals
@Barkley13
@genny @ziggyandjazzy

Perennials
@Navilly

Evergreens
~

Detritus
@mizchiefmanaged - Passion Flower (Passiflora edulis), Auto-Lynch Cancel
@MixedAnimals77 - Jasmine (Jasminum polyanthum), Vanillager
@acanthuroidei - Valerian (Valeriana officinalis), Jailer
@Miranda Senft - Catnip (Nepeta cataria), Status Effect Healer
@Melchizedek - Deadly Nightshade (Atropa belladonna), Voyeur
@MSUcvmHOPE - Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Odd Night Affiliation Seer
@Skimble - Taro (Colocasia esculenta), Neighborizer
@muttmanager - Rhododendron (Rhododendron ponticum), Hallucinogenic Results Thief + Ability Seer

So I bussed mutts D1 without knowing that Lynch would be cancelled, and now I'm bussing another wolf?
My info can be confirmed multiple times and if people have doubt, I can be lynched to confirm it.
Look at my vote record, and my questioning and it will match who I suspected from these lists. I left thread breadcrumbs so that if I had been night killed before revealing, you all could have figured it out.
Wolves are done-zo
Ok can you explain your role to me like I'm five because I don't understand and you didn't answer this
"m a bit confused by your role. you just eat leaves then you're told a group of 2-3 people where one person and one person only is a wolf? You didn't pick the groups or anything?"
I guess I'm just confused a bit by your d1 voting but once I get outta bed I can go back and looked at stuff prior to when I subbed.

Also, has anyone gotten notification of this? Because when other actions have happened, like poison and I think mel voyeuring, I was told about it but haven't received anything about this I don't think.

Ok can you explain your role to me like I'm five because I don't understand and you didn't answer this
"m a bit confused by your role. you just eat leaves then you're told a group of 2-3 people where one person and one person only is a wolf? You didn't pick the groups or anything?"
I guess I'm just confused a bit by your d1 voting but once I get outta bed I can go back and looked at stuff prior to when I subbed.

Also, has anyone gotten notification of this? Because when other actions have happened, like poison and I think mel voyeuring, I was told about it but haven't received anything about this I don't think.
That's exactly how my role worked

Also, it seems like the mad honey was used on me last night

Here are my quotes for why I voted for mutts D1. Mutt's vote for acanth was weak and poorly explained until AFTER pressured. Feel free to look into D1 lol
Feeling a skim Lynch based on feels from her two posts or a mutts Lynch based on the acanth vote which seems very odd of the no posters
Lynch mutts
weak Lynch vote
If you had started with the third quote instead of the first i would have not thought it was a weak bs vote. The second quote made me think your question was rhetorical. Joke votes are hard to interpret. Stagg has been voting sporty for so many games it's completely nai even if asinine. Why do you think I should have considered it?

That's exactly how my role worked

Also, it seems like the mad honey was used on me last night

Here are my quotes for why I voted for mutts D1. Mutt's vote for acanth was weak and poorly explained until AFTER pressured. Feel free to look into D1 lol
I'm sorry I meant d2, not d1. The day after you got your results. Why didn't you vote for me, AM, or MSU if you knew one of us was a wolf? Too wide of a net at that point?

Lynch ziggy

I can go with here but following Stagg's strategy based on what Pawsy said, we're supposed to see an assured MsPro death N5, so wouldn't a Barky lynch now be more reasonable since we could immediately verify Pawsy's assessment and whether MsPro's genuine?

I can go with here but following Stagg's strategy based on what Pawsy said, we're supposed to see an assured MsPro death N5, so wouldn't a Barky lynch now be more reasonable since we could immediately verify Pawsy's assessment and whether MsPro's genuine?
Not really from my perspective. MsP will either die village or wolf automatically after this cycle. In the event that she's a wolf, Barks will have died for nothing.

I just feel like I owe Barks the courtesy, as often as she's been mislynched, to not be the test subject today.

I had thought that it was Ms P over barks previously, hence why I had voted there
Im asking why you didn't vote for any of the people you supposedly seered on d2. if you knew there was a wolf between me, AM, and MSU, why did you vote for miz?
Mutts died overnight, please check in today, we need to pick Ziggy or barks as the next Lynch
we are just going to forget AM exists?? cool, cool.
I'd really rather vote for AM rn because I know my affiliation and thus if paws is to be trusted, I know hers. but I can vote barks also if that's the smarter move. I dont really understand the mechanics of this and dont have time to figure it out

Also, last night someone did something to me which made my heart speed up and would allow me to power through blocks for the night.

While I appreciate the gesture, I'm literally vanilla and don't have any abilities to power up, so best used on another villager next time (that goes for protection as well).

Also, last night someone did something to me which made my heart speed up and would allow me to power through blocks for the night.

While I appreciate the gesture, I'm literally vanilla and don't have any abilities to power up, so best used on another villager next time (that goes for protection as well).

Though this does give me some potential mechanics theories as to some of the deaths we've had.

Im asking why you didn't vote for any of the people you supposedly seered on d2. if you knew there was a wolf between me, AM, and MSU, why did you vote for miz?

we are just going to forget AM exists?? cool, cool.
I'd really rather vote for AM rn because I know my affiliation and thus if paws is to be trusted, I know hers. but I can vote barks also if that's the smarter move. I dont really understand the mechanics of this and dont have time to figure it out
We know AM might still be a wolf. But for me she's lower on the list. If you were really village I think your first instinct would be to vote AM rather than try to discredit me.

I voted Miz cuz I thought she was wolfy and I had no clue between the three of you on D2, plus no deaths to evaluate.

This seems to further support the theory that Foxglove is likely wolfy since it has the opposite effect by slowing down the heart and killing people