1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Wvsom

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by joshua_msu, Oct 24, 2002.

1. joshua_msu

joshua_msu Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what percentage of out of staters are accepted to wvsom. also, about how amny interviews do they do? thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctor Peloncito

Doctor Peloncito Family Physician
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I don't remember exactly, but I think its like 10% out of staters. Check their admissions website, they list the details I think.

4. ermonty

ermonty Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I'm an out-of-stater and I just got offered an interview. My mentor went to this school & I would like to go to this school, but I'm not even going to go to the interview. The out-of-sate tuition is rediculous! ($35,000). I know it's a state supported school and all, but thats a sham for a school in such a rural environment that pushes its students students into primary care! :mad: Sorry, just had to vent. :)

5. Green912

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    The cost is the main reason I didn't send an application to WVSOM. I'm sure it's a good school but come on, $35,000 will get you into Case Western.

6. Tech

Tech Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I recently got an acceptance at WVSOM. It is a tight-knit school. Everyone helps each other out. I even heard that after a student did not pass the comlex his first time, the whole class pulled together and made sure he would pass it his second time.