Wvsom

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by joshua_msu, Oct 24, 2002.

1. joshua_msu

joshua_msu Senior Member

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what percentage of out of staters are accepted to wvsom. also, about how amny interviews do they do? thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctor Peloncito

Doctor Peloncito Family Physician

Attending Physician
    I don't remember exactly, but I think its like 10% out of staters. Check their admissions website, they list the details I think.

4. ermonty

ermonty Senior Member

Attending Physician
    I'm an out-of-stater and I just got offered an interview. My mentor went to this school & I would like to go to this school, but I'm not even going to go to the interview. The out-of-sate tuition is rediculous! ($35,000). I know it's a state supported school and all, but thats a sham for a school in such a rural environment that pushes its students students into primary care! :mad: Sorry, just had to vent. :)

5. Green912

Attending Physician
    The cost is the main reason I didn't send an application to WVSOM. I'm sure it's a good school but come on, $35,000 will get you into Case Western.

6. Tech

Tech Junior Member

I recently got an acceptance at WVSOM. It is a tight-knit school. Everyone helps each other out. I even heard that after a student did not pass the comlex his first time, the whole class pulled together and made sure he would pass it his second time.