Wvsom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joshua_msu

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what percentage of out of staters are accepted to wvsom. also, about how amny interviews do they do? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't remember exactly, but I think its like 10% out of staters. Check their admissions website, they list the details I think.

I'm an out-of-stater and I just got offered an interview. My mentor went to this school & I would like to go to this school, but I'm not even going to go to the interview. The out-of-sate tuition is rediculous! ($35,000). I know it's a state supported school and all, but thats a sham for a school in such a rural environment that pushes its students students into primary care! :mad: Sorry, just had to vent. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
The cost is the main reason I didn't send an application to WVSOM. I'm sure it's a good school but come on, $35,000 will get you into Case Western.

I recently got an acceptance at WVSOM. It is a tight-knit school. Everyone helps each other out. I even heard that after a student did not pass the comlex his first time, the whole class pulled together and made sure he would pass it his second time.