WW: X-Men Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can someone please defeat me then...

Because I am liking the jacuzzi and alcoholic drink idea a little better right about now...;)
That sounds pretty much like the first half of my vacation. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Lynch IPB

No reasoning just don't have any other good suspicions right now and I don't feel like thinking anymore.

Besides might as well add on one more person to the group of those up for lynching.

lynch votes

Samoa 1 (krist)
Nyanko 1 (lissarae)
Lissarae 1 (nyanko)
DVMDream 1 (S&S)
Philliab 1 (ksmi)
IPB 1 (DVMDream)

Deadline is 0200 Dublin time. only 2 hours away. As it stands now, maybe we will ask one of our dead players to cast the tiebreaker... :laugh:

New feature: # of unlynch votes cast: 1

Looking to be an interesting lynch. 6 votes cast for 6 different people. I got lynched couple of games ago with only 3 votes early in the game. Will we set a new record for minimum votes to lynch someone mid-game?

Members don't see this ad :)
23lbns.jpg

Alright, I don't have any really strong feelings about anyone so far. I was unsure about nyanko, but if she's telling the truth about LIS trusting her then I don't want to lynch her. So RNG among those with votes gets me:

lynch Philliab

I will be in a car driving to California tomorrow and then I will be in Disneyland! :D
Jealous!

I am having date night with the bf and won't be checking in but maybe one more time. Barring any other incriminating evidence...

lynch Philliab

No real reason, I guess. Just of the ones listed, maybe I get a little funny feeling. But I really, really hate lynching without known information.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

lynch votes

Philliab 3 (ksmi, IPB, jam)
Samoa 1 (krist)
Nyanko 1 (lissarae)
Lissarae 1 (nyanko)
DVMDream 1 (S&S)
IPB 1 (DVMDream)

Deadline is 0200 Dublin time. only 2 hours away.

And Philliab jumps to the top of the list.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is going to seem random (and yes I Wiki'd first):

Is there a mutant that can walk through walls or something similar? I know Shadowcat (wolfspeaker), but is there another one?

This is going to seem random (and yes I Wiki'd first):

Is there a mutant that can walk through walls or something similar? I know Shadowcat (wolfspeaker), but is there another one?
Shadowcat's the only one that I know. I'm pretty sure she's the only one in the movies who can, at least.

Guys, I'm not a wolf, and I haven't said a thing that should make anyone think that. While I don't have a super cool role that investigates like LIS, my role might be beneficial if I'm attacked. If I need to reveal my X-Men name and role to keep you from lynching me, then I will. But please, let's not lynch another villager.

lynch votes

Philliab 3 (ksmi, IPB, jam)
DVMDream 2 (S&S, Nohika)
Samoa 1 (krist)
Nyanko 1 (lissarae)
Lissarae 1 (nyanko)
IPB 1 (DVMDream)

Deadline is 0200 Dublin time. only 1.5 hours away.

And Philliab clings to a 1 vote lead.

Shadowcat's the only one that I know. I'm pretty sure she's the only one in the movies who can, at least.

So then, what do you make of Samoa's comment about being able to move between groups?

And I'm only able to move between groups, which is not very helpful coming from a quiet group.

So then, what do you make of Samoa's comment about being able to move between groups?
I don't think she necessarily has to be able to walk through things to be able to do that. Actually, from that I'd be more likely to think she could fly.

unlynch Philliab

At this point....lynch DVMDream/B] Sorry, but I know I'm a villager. :(

Try this again...lynch DVMDream

Ok....

I will jump on the train too

unlynch IPB

lynch DVMD

Not like it matters anyway...

You will see what happens when it happens.

Are you admitting you are a wolf?

Well, I have no clue who to vote for and think adding a 7th name to the list is ridiculous since I don't have any better hunches for someone who isn't listed already. So RNG of the list says Lynch Liss .

Are you admitting you are a wolf?

Gasp, is DVMdream actually a wolf this time?!? I think no way would she give up that easily, although she is acting odd :cool: maybe because she's going to disney tomorrow?

Also, totally unrelated, do we really think this game will be over in 5 days so dvms can start? Although I guess we could have two games going at once, in 5 days a lot more people will be dead anyway.

I am home from work finally and am supposed to be off tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have a lot more time to devote to my real full-time job! :smuggrin:

Nope.

But I can tell you that lynching me will result in...

Well not what you will expect.
Okay, this is more than slightly ominous and could mean
- you won't die
- you won't die and someone else will
- you die and take someone with you
- something else I haven't thought of

Gasp, is DVMdream actually a wolf this time?!? I think no way would she give up that easily, although she is acting odd :cool: maybe because she's going to disney tomorrow?

Also, totally unrelated, do we really think this game will be over in 5 days so dvms can start? Although I guess we could have two games going at once, in 5 days a lot more people will be dead anyway.

I am home from work finally and am supposed to be off tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have a lot more time to devote to my real full-time job! :smuggrin:

Not a wolf...

Didn't realize I was acting odd maybe it is because I am about to head out to celebrate my last day of work and because I am heading to Disney tomorrow. Yay Disney!! :)

Yes. I have quit my job to become a full-time ww player/mod. :smuggrin:

Try it and see what happens.

I am kind of curious to see the write-up anyway.

That is definitely scary! Obviously you won't die otherwise you would be more concerned about it...

but because I am curious too,

unlynch samao
lynch dvmdream

Okay, this is more than slightly ominous and could mean
- you won't die
- you won't die and someone else will
- you die and take someone with you
- something else I haven't thought of

Maybe.

Usually I would say what it is but I feel like continuing to act "odd". Besides I want to see what happens. :cool:

Not a wolf...

Didn't realize I was acting odd maybe it is because I am about to head out to celebrate my last day of work and because I am heading to Disney tomorrow. Yay Disney!! :)

Yes. I have quit my job to become a full-time ww player/mod. :smuggrin:

just acting odd with how ok you are with potentially being lynched, but now it is a little more apparent as to why.

I am not quite sure what is going on with DVMD so am going with someone near the top of my suspicion list lynch philliab but I am willing to change my vote

ha and my last day of work is next saturday, then I really can be a full time WW player! Which is totally what I wanna be when I grow up! :laugh:

lynch votes

DVMDream 5 (S&S, Nohika, Philliab, DVM, krist)
Philliab 3 (ksmi, jam, sheeps)
Nyanko 1 (lissarae)
Lissarae 1 (nyanko)

Deadline is 0200 Dublin time. only .5 hours away.

New feature: # of unlynch votes cast: 4

Warning:

Just be sure that there is at least one or two or maybe three others that also have lynch votes that are actually wolves. That way one of them will die. :smuggrin:

I am not quite sure what is going on with DVMD so am going with someone near the top of my suspicion list lynch philliab but I am willing to change my vote

May I ask what I've done to be near the top of your suspicion list?