Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have nutmeg decide?********
When all else fails, have DocE decide.
*******
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Have nutmeg decide?********
When all else fails, have DocE decide.
*******
In other news, I have the most posts in this thread.
I must really like to "hear" myself "talk".


In other news, I have the most posts in this thread.
I must really like to "hear" myself "talk".
************
In other news, I have the most posts in this thread.
I must really like to "hear" myself "talk".
In other news, I have the most posts in this thread.
I must really like to "hear" myself "talk".
*******
That means you passed me up in posts again, thanks!!!
My TW crisis has been avoided.
*******

I've tried the all bald look this year as well. It suits me!*******
You have done well, grasshopper.
Thats why I post so much!!!
******
In other news, I have the most posts in this thread.
I must really like to "hear" myself "talk".
I've tried the all bald look this year as well. It suits me!
Not so sure I am willing to scald my arms to tattoo them though.
Quit posting nonsense SOV. Every time I refresh and see that you have posted I about get a heart attack.
No.yeah quit being an SOVnis

Are you fecking kidding me?! Bad mods, bad!
😆And then all hell broke loose.
That is EXACTLY what I was going to write! So I guess we see who dies, huh? Do we have a plan at this point?
Lissa, didn't you say that you have an item to use tonight?
Um, I think we can all guess who is going to die.
Sorry I just don't know.Nyanko?Sorry I just don't know.
Are you fecking kidding me?! Bad mods, bad!
I hate you guys.
That is EXACTLY what I was going to write! So I guess we see who dies, huh? Do we have a plan at this point?
All I can say, is if everyone is mad at me, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Nyanko?Sorry I just don't know.
************And then all hell broke loose.
All PMs received.
I am not sure about all this. Have to decide if we are going to continue this or not tonight.
It is 3am for S&S and Devyn.
i have cerebro and am investigating shortnsweet. f y i
if i get attacked i'll likely be silenced. but so will my attacker. 😉
And I don't have a single item to contribute. 🙁Well then it probably isn't SnS then is it.

All PMs received.
I am not sure about all this. Have to decide if we are going to continue this or not tonight.
It is 3am for S&S and Devyn.
i have cerebro and am investigating shortnsweet. f y i
if i get attacked i'll likely be silenced. but so will my attacker. 😉
Convenient since all you have to do is say SnS is a wolf! Lynch her!
well lissa, she probably is, if you aren't.
phils lab if you're the wolf i will be so mad haha
i have cerebro and am investigating shortnsweet. f y i
if i get attacked i'll likely be silenced. but so will my attacker. 😉
When did you get cerebro?
I'm not. I'm really disappointed that the game didn't end already. I guess the villagers still have a chance in this but it's not looking too good.
I object. I am just doing what the game requires. And I don't enjoy making people wait longer than necessary, but that is out of my hands.*************
SOV is mean, keeping you all miserable like this. I'm not even that mean.
*************
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.