You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Definitely a possibilityFunny, I also wondered if someone wants us to think this
What are you wanting to hear?Would also like to hear more from jboo and Caiter today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are you wanting to hear?
What are you thinking of different people now in light of more information?
I'd like to hear more from @Matthew9Thirtyfive he wasn't getting notifications last night, but then didn't make any meaningful comments after the lynch, D1 posts were also fluff
Yeah I’m getting notifications now. Just trying to catch up on the thread since I’m pretty far behind.
I'd like to hear more from @Matthew9Thirtyfive he wasn't getting notifications last night, but then didn't make any meaningful comments after the lynch, D1 posts were also fluff
I dunno. A lot of people’s reasons seemed pretty reach to me. I know we need to lynch people to get info even if they flip village, but most of the reasons were “they’re acting X way which is how they usually act when wolf,” which doesn’t help me at all because this is only my second game and my first game with many of these people. And the other reasons were defensiveness or supposed fishing.
Lawpy did seem like he could be subtly throwing shade, but could also just be asking questions. And that was early on which stopped. Which actually makes it more suspect.
AW I guess was a little defensive. But I don’t really know how defensive she gets.
Cray is being cray so I actually don’t think she’s suspicious. She always machine gun posts.
I actually thought Mel was overcompensating and it’s obvious how that turned out.
That’s kind of where I’m at so far. Not super helpful but I’m trying to watch these people (and a couple others) to see if anything looks strange.
Not that anyone has asked, but to preemptively clarify...this is not why I'm voting for her.Cray is being cray so I actually don’t think she’s suspicious. She always machine gun posts.
I'm voting based on the kill targets and how she seemed to have an overwhelming focus on Mel yesterday, including some flip-flop statements. I could see her wanting a lynch to go through, and when it didn't, authorizing an early kill on him.
I'm not totally sold on it; as she herself mentioned, she gets kinda weird when she travels and I might be reading too much into it. But I think I would like to see how she responds to pressure.
Also interested in hearing more from SportySpice and Shelter today. And Stagg seems a bit suspect to me, but that's kinda par for the course.
I see the defensiveness from AM that people are talking about, but I feel like she usually shuts down vs getting hyperreactive as a wolf.
PM convo with her has been a whole lotta nada so I unfortunately don't have anything to add there
PM convo with her has been a whole lotta nada so I unfortunately don't have anything to add there
Not that anyone has asked, but to preemptively clarify...this is not why I'm voting for her.
I'm voting based on the kill targets and how she seemed to have an overwhelming focus on Mel yesterday, including some flip-flop statements. I could see her wanting a lynch to go through, and when it didn't, authorizing an early kill on him.
I'm not totally sold on it; as she herself mentioned, she gets kinda weird when she travels and I might be reading too much into it. But I think I would like to see how she responds to pressure.
Also interested in hearing more from SportySpice and Shelter today. And Stagg seems a bit suspect to me, but that's kinda par for the course.
Yeah I dunno how she plays because I’ve never played with her. But I have seen her post a lot on SDN and she can definitely get focused on one thing and post a million times. So I’ve got my eyes open in case it is a little strange but my meter is reading low.
I’m also watching stagg. I actually don’t suspect him right now. He’s just one of the people I’ve played with and I saw a pretty obvious difference in his behavior between wolf and village so I was looking for that, but he still seems pretty village to me.
Anyone feel like admitting to being blocked last night?
Blocker's dead, so you're not protecting anyone by keeping those night results on the DL. I think we have a sense of the blocking message already from the previous night's results, so it should be easy to match up.
Blocker's dead, so you're not protecting anyone by keeping those night results on the DL. I think we have a sense of the blocking message already from the previous night's results, so it should be easy to match up.
Anyone feel like admitting to being blocked last night?
Blocker's dead, so you're not protecting anyone by keeping those night results on the DL. I think we have a sense of the blocking message already from the previous night's results, so it should be easy to match up.
I actually have not gotten a single night result. Not sure if that means just nothing happened to me.
That's probably what that meansI actually have not gotten a single night result. Not sure if that means just nothing happened to me.
Anyone feel like admitting to being blocked last night?
Blocker's dead, so you're not protecting anyone by keeping those night results on the DL. I think we have a sense of the blocking message already from the previous night's results, so it should be easy to match up.
I was blocked.
I'm a little miffed I haven't gotten seered yet, for the record.
How quickly you all forget...
How quickly you all forget...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oooh that's exciting. Cheezit felt you were sketchy enough to block you on a night where you had already been taking heat all day? Interessant.I was blocked.
@mypetmoose @johnnaboo @grebes4lyfe how are you all feeling about each other?
Two of your members have been NK'd and I'm womdering if pming with Mel and skimble made one of you nervous?
I feel like you are trying to turn us on each other with this post.
Yesterday Pippy pointed out that you kind of seemed to be throwing shade to see where it would stick, and I agreed. This feels kind of like that again, and it sketches me out.
lynch paws
I have Pippy and vmh/meats on my village reads, and reading through D1, I think AMSAR is probably village too from her interactions with Sporty and Caiter, as well as providing some thoughts. Reading through Pawsy's posts makes me think she could be village as she's asking important questions and trying to wolfhunt.
I'm unsure what to make of greby, barkly, jboozy and petmoosy so would like to hear more from them today. MJ is null but I think his play is similar to his village meta from what I recall but would also like to hear more from him. Stagg makes some good points but his examples can be poor and not really a fan of his trying to be a WW educator role as he can easily sway the noobs to his direction as wolf while distorting things through his favor (like saying Jimble/Skilary role claim in D1 was bad even though she's going to die and then later saying it's meant to be a general example).
Cray's posts are looking a bit village to me but I see why some think she could be wolfy for her focus on Mel. Have her more on null currently. I'm having a hard time reading Allie, and others are null.
I'm unsure what to make of greby, barkly, jboozy and petmoosy so would like to hear more from them today. MJ is null but I think his play is similar to his village meta from what I recall but would also like to hear more from him. Stagg makes some good points but his examples can be poor and not really a fan of his trying to be a WW educator role as he can easily sway the noobs to his direction as wolf while distorting things through his favor (like saying Jimble/Skilary role claim in D1 was bad even though she's going to die and then later saying it's meant to be a general example).
Cray's posts are looking a bit village to me but I see why some think she could be wolfy for her focus on Mel. Have her more on null currently. I'm having a hard time reading Allie, and others are null.
Stagg makes some good points but his examples can be poor and not really a fan of his trying to be a WW educator role as he can easily sway the noobs to his direction as wolf while distorting things through his favor (like saying Jimble/Skilary role claim in D1 was bad even though she's going to die and then later saying it's meant to be a general example).
This is why he is on my radar as well.
Why do you care that 2 people were voting for SportySpice?
How you feeling about this now? I thought earlier you said you had trouble getting D1 feels, which is why you jumped on the grebes lynch in the first place.
Tell me more
I'm just putting this here to remind myself that you are one of those villains who likes to explain how you're killing someone as you're peeling off their flesh.
All cats are perfect. End of discussion.
Edit to add cat face.
A little late in responding but I am here now! Okay, so I wasn't necessarily concerned about the two SportySpice lynches, I just couldn't find the reasons for them and wanted to know more. I'm not really bothered by it either way, just wanted to hear more about it so I could get a better feel.
Anyway, I ended up choosing to lynch Barkley because I honestly was just getting some weird vibes. I was out with friends and needed to get a vote in before my phone died. I also didn't like that he or she was leading the vote on grebes, and kind of pushing people that way. I have seen wolf grebes in the noob game, and I can't really describe it but this grebes feels different. Something to keep an eye out for at least. But I think barkley was a little too rash in this vote/ mostly I don't agree with it. Plus, I knew that people probably wouldn't shift mindsets so quickly to vote that way, but I wanted to see if anything would happen, if that makes sense.
@mypetmoose @johnnaboo @grebes4lyfe how are you all feeling about each other?
Two of your members have been NK'd and I'm womdering if pming with Mel and skimble made one of you nervous?
I'm tempted to agree with grebes on this actually. Maybe the focus should be away from this group for a little bit, because goodness knows you've killed a few of us off already. The show ring is done from being in the NK limelight lol, leave us alone. And I don'tr really feel like turning on them thanks. I think that grebes hasn't made the best decisions so far, but I don't think that means he is wolfy, just learning the game. I haven't heard much from jboo really, and I would like to hear more too. I am a little worried that so many people from our group have died too, because it means fewer people to talk to at night, and at this point, fewer villagers total.
I am also sad that Mel died especially, because he was the main conversation generator at night and he was obviously wolf hunting. I wasn't exactly nervous, even though his play was very direct, because I have nothing to hide. I have said from the start that Mel was a village read to me. As for Skimble, it sucks that they died too.
Maybe the wolves are all like, lets kill off the experienced players so this game can descend into the freaking chaos that the other game has become?? Hmm... nah, nobody wants that lol, right?
Can you at least answer the question and say how you feel about each other? It seems like you all pmed so was curious.I feel like you are trying to turn us on each other with this post.
Yesterday Pippy pointed out that you kind of seemed to be throwing shade to see where it would stick, and I agreed. This feels kind of like that again, and it sketches me out.
lynch paws
The NK choices actually have me thinking the wolf pack is heavily compromised of newer players. If there were more veterans, normally I feel like the noobs get NK'ed quicker because the veteran wolves have more of a connection with the village veterans and it's emotionally more difficult for them to NK them. I don't really know the mods that well but I have a theory that this could be a conversion heavy game (think growing your dog/wolf "pack" from converting) and maybe we started with 1 or 2 noobier wolves. Of course if I think about it too much, I'm like "what if the pack is mostly veterans and this is what they want us to think".Maybe the wolves are all like, lets kill off the experienced players so this game can descend into the freaking chaos that the other game has become?? Hmm... nah, nobody wants that lol, right?
I don't have good reads on either. I'm inclined to lean village on moosedog (trying a new name since moose/moosey is claimed?), probably since she seems to have my back, but could also be a wolf trying to pocket meCan you at least answer the question and say how you feel about each other? It seems like you all pmed so was curious.

johnaboo hasnt said much, in here or in the PM, so i dont have anything to go on there. currently NAI (am i using that right?) / neutral i guess?
But being protected is like anything else, unless divine intervention were in play I don't see how skim protecting someone is indicative of their affiliation since she wouldn't know their affiliation when she protects themI know that. I meant if they were being truthful about being protected by a soon to die confirmed villager protector, that claim might make me lean village on them.
I'm also not sure how being protected is sketch. Even revealing the existence of a protector at this point is probably not sketchy since it was said in the very first write up.Meaning, that coming out with info you didn't have to offer up that might make you look sketch. Granted, WIFOM, but still a way to lean and I expect more instinctual behavior from noobs.
This post made me barf a little, does that count? 😛*********************************************************
Where's the shock?!?
Where's the outrage?!?
Where're the women and children lamenting my death, while the men stand stoicly; a single tear slowly rolling down their cheeks?!?
Freaking wolves man
Go Village!
*********************************************************
I dunno. A lot of people’s reasons seemed pretty reach to me. I know we need to lynch people to get info even if they flip village, but most of the reasons were “they’re acting X way which is how they usually act when wolf,” which doesn’t help me at all because this is only my second game and my first game with many of these people. And the other reasons were defensiveness or supposed fishing.
Lawpy did seem like he could be subtly throwing shade, but could also just be asking questions. And that was early on which stopped. Which actually makes it more suspect.
AW I guess was a little defensive. But I don’t really know how defensive she gets.
Cray is being cray so I actually don’t think she’s suspicious. She always machine gun posts.
I actually thought Mel was overcompensating and it’s obvious how that turned out.
That’s kind of where I’m at so far. Not super helpful but I’m trying to watch these people (and a couple others) to see if anything looks strange.
- Can you give me examples of Lawpy throwing shade
- Cray being cray is a dangerous thing to dismiss, she's gotten by several wolf radars because people look purely at her unusual and unique posting style and say "Eh, seems like her normal to me."
- This post seems kind of ambivalent to me. Do you have any strong reads on anyone yet?
- Are you victim blaming @Melchizedek 😱😛
I'd like to hear some reads from @SportPonies @dolphin106258 and @Coopah
- Can you give me examples of Lawpy throwing shade
- Cray being cray is a dangerous thing to dismiss, she's gotten by several wolf radars because people look purely at her unusual and unique posting style and say "Eh, seems like her normal to me."
- This post seems kind of ambivalent to me. Do you have any strong reads on anyone yet?
- Are you victim blaming @Melchizedek 😱😛
Ha no. I’m actually pointing out why I’m hesitant. As I read through the thread, I thought Mel was suspect. Whoops.
I actually thought the opposite. Maybe it’s just because this is the same mod crew and time of the year when Michigan happened (obligatory nickel), but I remember that that wolf pack killed the vets off more quickly and left the clueless noobs left to the end (ie me—that was my first game). I remember Mel and dy were woofs then and meats was converted.The NK choices actually have me thinking the wolf pack is heavily compromised of newer players. If there were more veterans, normally I feel like the noobs get NK'ed quicker because the veteran wolves have more of a connection with the village veterans and it's emotionally more difficult for them to NK them. I don't really know the mods that well but I have a theory that this could be a conversion heavy game (think growing your dog/wolf "pack" from converting) and maybe we started with 1 or 2 noobier wolves. Of course if I think about it too much, I'm like "what if the pack is mostly veterans and this is what they want us to think".
Dude I got home at 1am last night from a very long car ride and woke up an hour ago. I realize this isnti unreasonable but just letting you know it's gonna take me a bit to catch up.I'd like to hear some reads from @SportPonies @dolphin106258 and @Coopah
A little late in responding but I am here now! Okay, so I wasn't necessarily concerned about the two SportySpice lynches, I just couldn't find the reasons for them and wanted to know more. I'm not really bothered by it either way, just wanted to hear more about it so I could get a better feel.
Anyway, I ended up choosing to lynch Barkley because I honestly was just getting some weird vibes. I was out with friends and needed to get a vote in before my phone died. I also didn't like that he or she was leading the vote on grebes, and kind of pushing people that way. I have seen wolf grebes in the noob game, and I can't really describe it but this grebes feels different. Something to keep an eye out for at least. But I think barkley was a little too rash in this vote/ mostly I don't agree with it. Plus, I knew that people probably wouldn't shift mindsets so quickly to vote that way, but I wanted to see if anything would happen, if that makes sense.
How was I pushing people to vote grebes?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was blocked.
Interesting because I think I was blocked
Thanks. Fyi it's about getting you on record so that we know where you standI don't have good reads on either. I'm inclined to lean village on moosedog (trying a new name since moose/moosey is claimed?), probably since she seems to have my back, but could also be a wolf trying to pocket me
johnaboo hasnt said much, in here or in the PM, so i dont have anything to go on there. currently NAI (am i using that right?) / neutral i guess?
Ehh. BBC, myself, and greenie were noob wolves and we only killed pippy night one cuz she outrd herself as seer to melI actually thought the opposite. Maybe it’s just because this is the same mod crew and time of the year when Michigan happened (obligatory nickel), but I remember that that wolf pack killed the vets off more quickly and left the clueless noobs left to the end (ie me—that was my first game). I remember Mel and dy were woofs then and meats was converted.
Edit: it cut off my first post
I meant if they were being truthful about being protected by a soon to die confirmed villager protector, that claim might make me lean village on them.
Why? It was D1, so why should we assume the person she tried to protect was village? This makes no sense...
Edit: Disregard this, I hadn't caught up and Cray explained herself.
^
This.
@Stagg737 it's not a tunnel. It's arrogance on your part. Like trying to use Skimble's gameplay as a point of education to noobs what not to do, when it is exactly the thing to have done.
So side-eyeing you for trying to twist this into something shallow when I'm actually taking issue with your gameplay.
Go read the noob game and you'll understand why I'm trying to help the noobs learn stuff. I should have quoted the post from Grebes in this game where she outed her PR already as an example, but I didn't. Sue me. It's not arrogance to tell noobs not to role reveal D1, it's common sense. You are right about Skim's reveal though. If she knew she was going to die then she should share who she acted on, but she doesn't need to completely role reveal as we'll all see her PR when she flips. If she somehow managed to live the she would have just painted a giant target on her back. So still not sure the actual role reveal was the right move, but I'll agree that sharing who she targeted was.
Mel was leading questioning the first night, but last night was pretty uneventful. Other than discussing the grebes thing, our PM wasn’t super active. Skim only posted once in the PM. So I’m not sure what would’ve made someone nervous.@mypetmoose @johnnaboo @grebes4lyfe how are you all feeling about each other?
Two of your members have been NK'd and I'm womdering if pming with Mel and skimble made one of you nervous?
Paws still feels off to me. Asking very pointed questions to different people. I might vote there today.
Pips is liking my posts a lot and that’s giving me flashbacks to the time when she did the same thing as a wolf to pocket me. Might be paranoid there, since she’s read village to me for the most part.
I’m still uneasy about the whole grebes thing. I go back and forth between nooby and wolfy.
Pips is liking my posts a lot and that’s giving me flashbacks to the time when she did the same thing as a wolf to pocket me. Might be paranoid there, since she’s read village to me for the most part.
I’m still uneasy about the whole grebes thing. I go back and forth between nooby and wolfy.
Was going to catch up and reread and iso this morning but currently have irl dog things that’s I’m panicking over. I’ll be back later
How was I pushing people to vote grebes?
I guess I didn't mean pushing people to vote that way. Those were the wrong words, sorry Barks. I think I meant that you were the one who started with the intense questions (which isn't inherently wrong obvi, and I definitely don't want to discourage it so its hard to articulate) and then a bunch of other people jumped on board and boom! bandwagon...Maybe I am naive, and I am the one being pocketed by grebes? Or maybe we are both villagers, I don't know...I mean grebes didn't die, so whatever, and I mean I don't really have any proof that she isn't a wolf, but I'm just not ready to vote there... I don't know yet, maybe its protectiveness because I'm running out of people to talk to at night now lol 🙁 ... I guess I just wanted to know, and I would have asked if I had more time (before my phone died) - how you felt about other people taking votes off of grebes and putting them elsewhere? Do you still feel strongly about this lynch today, or has it changed for you? For those who hopped off of the grebes lynch, why did you do it, just that you suspected mutts more??
I don't know, there is a tone shift in me, and I realize that playing out of town on mobile turns me into a massive that-word-they-use-in-Britain-worse-than-bitch.
Lol, you're good. For now I've got you as village, just initially confused by your initial confusion.
Why are you concerned they are concerned? Shouldn't they be?
As Capri already said, it wasn't the concern that was the issue. It was that she came on thread and seemed to be freaking out. That's a pretty extreme reaction imo.
I'd like to hear more from @Matthew9Thirtyfive he wasn't getting notifications last night, but then didn't make any meaningful comments after the lynch, D1 posts were also fluff
Dirks is still alive in the noob game, so I'm cutting him and Ziggy slack for now in terms of participation this game until WWNoobs ends.
I dunno. A lot of people’s reasons seemed pretty reach to me. I know we need to lynch people to get info even if they flip village, but most of the reasons were “they’re acting X way which is how they usually act when wolf,” which doesn’t help me at all because this is only my second game and my first game with many of these people. And the other reasons were defensiveness or supposed fishing.
A side note that has been mentioned in dead chat and by a few manators since you mentioned in the Noob game that you won't/don't want to lynch people unless you're 100% sure: You're going to lynch villagers. It's going to happen. A LOT. You're even going to lynch power roles, probably more often than you will lynch wolves. Also, it will be pretty rare when you will have the kind of confirmation about a wolf that you had with Grebes, Pickles, and myself in the noob game and will sometimes just have to go with your feelz. It's an unfortunate position for village, but that's WW. So when the other game ends I would like to hear your reads on who you think is most sketch, even if they are just based on feelz.
And Stagg seems a bit suspect to me, but that's kinda par for the course.
Doesn't that just come with being a #sketchmason?
Stagg makes some good points but his examples can be poor and not really a fan of his trying to be a WW educator role as he can easily sway the noobs to his direction as wolf while distorting things through his favor (like saying Jimble/Skilary role claim in D1 was bad even though she's going to die and then later saying it's meant to be a general example)




I get where people are coming from, but in the Noob game everything I said in terms of "teaching" came from a 100% neutral place. If people disagree with my opinions then please speak up, as I don't want to be teaching anything that is incorrect. If I'm that terrible I'll just stop teaching altogether.
That being said, I still am not convinced the Skim role reveal was in the best interest of village and I explained why here:
You are right about Skim's reveal though. If she knew she was going to die then she should share who she acted on, but she doesn't need to completely role reveal as we'll all see her PR when she flips. If she somehow managed to live the she would have just painted a giant target on her back. So still not sure the actual role reveal was the right move, but I'll agree that sharing who she targeted was.
Yea, I get why she did it and I don't think it was the worst move ever. I just don't think she needed to given it would be revealed if she died and if she had somehow survived then she just handed the wolves essential information.
Not sure if you were going somewhere with this, but given the context I'm not sure it needs elaborating lol
Ah, I was going to say "if you think that questioning is aggressive then wait until AM starts playing 20 questions with you". Or really until someone invokes the salt gods in some of the manators...
A side note that has been mentioned in dead chat and by a few manators since you mentioned in the Noob game that you won't/don't want to lynch people unless you're 100% sure: You're going to lynch villagers. It's going to happen. A LOT. You're even going to lynch power roles, probably more often than you will lynch wolves. Also, it will be pretty rare when you will have the kind of confirmation about a wolf that you had with Grebes, Pickles, and myself in the noob game and will sometimes just have to go with your feelz. It's an unfortunate position for village, but that's WW. So when the other game ends I would like to hear your reads on who you think is most sketch, even if they are just based on feelz.
Yeah I get it. I will go with who I think I feel the most because you gotta vote. I only didn’t vote yesterday because I wasn’t getting notifications and lost track of time (I’m PST right now).
I get where people are coming from, but in the Noob game everything I said in terms of "teaching" came from a 100% neutral place.
Except for when you were a wolf and tried to use your knowledge of “game mechanics” to convince everyone I couldn’t be village based on how the tinkerer role worked. 🙄
No offense but despite your good intentions most of the time, I am sure you can understand why people wouldn’t just trust everything you say in a game where you’re also a player.
I guess I didn't mean pushing people to vote that way. Those were the wrong words, sorry Barks. I think I meant that you were the one who started with the intense questions (which isn't inherently wrong obvi, and I definitely don't want to discourage it so its hard to articulate) and then a bunch of other people jumped on board and boom! bandwagon...Maybe I am naive, and I am the one being pocketed by grebes? Or maybe we are both villagers, I don't know...I mean grebes didn't die, so whatever, and I mean I don't really have any proof that she isn't a wolf, but I'm just not ready to vote there... I don't know yet, maybe its protectiveness because I'm running out of people to talk to at night now lol 🙁 ... I guess I just wanted to know, and I would have asked if I had more time (before my phone died) - how you felt about other people taking votes off of grebes and putting them elsewhere? Do you still feel strongly about this lynch today, or has it changed for you? For those who hopped off of the grebes lynch, why did you do it, just that you suspected mutts more??
I didn’t see other people pulling their votes off at grebes until later in the day because I was on a plane the last part of the day until after lynch close but I can see how they could write off her behavior as just being a noob (although last game she did try to play off her behavior as being a noob when she was a wolf). I’m still suspicious of her but I want to look at other people too when I get time today.
I get where people are coming from, but in the Noob game everything I said in terms of "teaching" came from a 100% neutral place. If people disagree with my opinions then please speak up, as I don't want to be teaching anything that is incorrect. If I'm that terrible I'll just stop teaching altogether.
That being said, I still am not convinced the Skim role reveal was in the best interest of village and I explained why here:
Yea, I get why she did it and I don't think it was the worst move ever. I just don't think she needed to given it would be revealed if she died and if she had somehow survived then she just handed the wolves essential information.
The thing is we have no way of telling whether your teaching is completely neutral, and it just seems off that you're trying to teach noobs what to do based on your interpretations of the posts which could very well be distorted or misread etc. Teaching just allows for an opportunity for wolves to skillfully sway villagers to their side and nab more mislynches so it's problematic. I just learn by experience and go from there.
I don't know what would have happened if Jimble/Skilary had survived because that seemed unlikely from the mod writeup. So she had nothing to lose and in fact helped the village by giving information while she's alive. It's difficult to speculate on what could have happened if the writeup basically sealed her fate.
Wait wait wait, why did AM/SAR know you got attacked before you said so? Do you have a PM or something?I feel like you are being intentionally obtuse about this, which is only making me want to push your lynch harder. You knew I wouldn’t get lynched because obviously I was going to come on thread and put that information out there.
Honestly, I think AM/sar should get lynched immediately. I know she has said she always has a reason for her lynch votes, even d1 and she doesn’t like it when other people don’t have a reason for a lynch vote.
I believe Mel is likely village, as is cray. I’m not sure if cray has even posted yet, but I’m generally good at reading her, and she often likes to keep me around as a wolf because she likes the challenge, so I don’t think I would be her wolf kill of choice, assuming she was around when the pack decided on the kill.
I hate when you play this way FYI, I get it, it's your style but I hate it lolWhen I need to talk to someone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait why?I generally agree with Jimble/Skilary posts in her interactions with AMSAR. Also generally feel pretty good about Pippy and meats.
This this this, boy I'm hoping there's good explanations by the time I get thereBut I still don't understand why you think AM would know who did it prior to her lynch vote?
They definately did not say anoything about conversation based on the right up Skim had a different role, yo can go read it if you'd like to know.I'm referring to whatever night conversation the two had based on Jimble/Skilary's comments mentioned on here. I just think that if the two had conversed last night, there would be a reason behind AMSAR's initial vote.
That's strange because I've agreed with basically everything she's sayingI feel like Paws is trying to put minor shade out there on a bunch of targets to see what sticks
This doesn't answer the question of why she knew but k, and I realize I'm most likely talking to a ghost but eh thoughts are thoughts.I was speaking in general of past games, you were talking about specifics in past games that have nothing to do with why I’m lynching you now.
I’m dead anyway, and I just wanted to put it out there that it wasn’t me.
We did not talk, we are in different groups.
At no point did I say My lynch vote for her was related to me acting on her. My lynch vote for her is because when I asked her why she was voting for me, she said she had no reason. I don’t believe that is true, and the only reason to lie about it would be because she had wolfy reasons.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K