WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I really hope it's not a growing pack. I have been dealing with that in the noob game and it is ****ing with my mind.

I am more inclined to believe barks. While AM was the first person to say she had been blocked, barks then said it. It would be pretty silly to be the second one saying it if it wasn't true. Additionally, barks said the wording first and it seems like AM just copied it. Additionally, PMing led me a little suspicious of AM

Lynch AM
What about PMing made you suspicious?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (2) - AMSAR, Stagg
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (5) - mpm, Lawpy, Pippy, MJ, Cait
grebes (1) - Beagle
AMSAR (2) - shelter, zigzag

11/23
lynch close in ~2.5 hours
 
Interesting. Still think either could have copied the words so not sure which one you think is lying?
I'm not even sure one of them is lying.

If, for example, we could nail things down to them being blocked by a wolf blocker who's still out there, it would mean a ~mild~ village checkmark to each/either of them.

And if we were able to eventually lynch that wolf blocker and saw that they got a double block EON or something...I think it would mean a slightly bigger village checkmark on the people who have been blocked.

On the other hand, if we have no more double blocks, and we later lynch a wolf blocker, then I think I would be more inclined to lynch one of the two of them, because either they were blocked by a suspicious Mel & it went through even though he died, or one of them is lying.
 
In the process of catching up so bear with me please

I actually thought the opposite. Maybe it’s just because this is the same mod crew and time of the year when Michigan happened (obligatory nickel), but I remember that that wolf pack killed the vets off more quickly and left the clueless noobs left to the end (ie me—that was my first game). I remember Mel and dy were woofs then and meats was converted.
This is why I'm reticent to read too much into the kill targets. On the one hand it seems noobish to kill veteran players, on the other hand I could easily justify why veteran wolves would have picked the players who have been night killed so far so I'm not sure if reading into it at this point will net us anything
Interesting because I think I was blocked
I'm hoping this got answered later in the thread. Keeping an eye out for it while I catch up
Was going to catch up and reread and iso this morning but currently have irl dog things that’s I’m panicking over. I’ll be back later
Unrelated to the game, I hope your dog is feeling better and you have some good diet topics to discuss next time you bring him in to get this worked up
I guess I didn't mean pushing people to vote that way. Those were the wrong words, sorry Barks. I think I meant that you were the one who started with the intense questions (which isn't inherently wrong obvi, and I definitely don't want to discourage it so its hard to articulate) and then a bunch of other people jumped on board and boom! bandwagon...Maybe I am naive, and I am the one being pocketed by grebes? Or maybe we are both villagers, I don't know...I mean grebes didn't die, so whatever, and I mean I don't really have any proof that she isn't a wolf, but I'm just not ready to vote there... I don't know yet, maybe its protectiveness because I'm running out of people to talk to at night now lol 🙁 ... I guess I just wanted to know, and I would have asked if I had more time (before my phone died) - how you felt about other people taking votes off of grebes and putting them elsewhere? Do you still feel strongly about this lynch today, or has it changed for you? For those who hopped off of the grebes lynch, why did you do it, just that you suspected mutts more??
Backing down and re-clarifying so quickly reads a little off to me, so this post bothered me a bit mom
Lol, you're good. For now I've got you as village, just initially confused by your initial confusion.



As Capri already said, it wasn't the concern that was the issue. It was that she came on thread and seemed to be freaking out. That's a pretty extreme reaction imo.



Dirks is still alive in the noob game, so I'm cutting him and Ziggy slack for now in terms of participation this game until WWNoobs ends.



A side note that has been mentioned in dead chat and by a few manators since you mentioned in the Noob game that you won't/don't want to lynch people unless you're 100% sure: You're going to lynch villagers. It's going to happen. A LOT. You're even going to lynch power roles, probably more often than you will lynch wolves. Also, it will be pretty rare when you will have the kind of confirmation about a wolf that you had with Grebes, Pickles, and myself in the noob game and will sometimes just have to go with your feelz. It's an unfortunate position for village, but that's WW. So when the other game ends I would like to hear your reads on who you think is most sketch, even if they are just based on feelz.



Doesn't that just come with being a #sketchmason?



:bang::bang::bang::bang:

I get where people are coming from, but in the Noob game everything I said in terms of "teaching" came from a 100% neutral place. If people disagree with my opinions then please speak up, as I don't want to be teaching anything that is incorrect. If I'm that terrible I'll just stop teaching altogether.

That being said, I still am not convinced the Skim role reveal was in the best interest of village and I explained why here:



Yea, I get why she did it and I don't think it was the worst move ever. I just don't think she needed to given it would be revealed if she died and if she had somehow survived then she just handed the wolves essential information.
I'm sure you've gotten comments about this from other players by now, but I would appreciate slightly fewer didactic posts and more strategy posts. It's not that your didactic posts are bad or wrong, just that they could be easy cover for a woof and I'd like to hear more of your thoughts because you are an insightful player from what I've seen
The thing is we have no way of telling whether your teaching is completely neutral, and it just seems off that you're trying to teach noobs what to do based on your interpretations of the posts which could very well be distorted or misread etc. Teaching just allows for an opportunity for wolves to skillfully sway villagers to their side and nab more mislynches so it's problematic. I just learn by experience and go from there.

I don't know what would have happened if Jimble/Skilary had survived because that seemed unlikely from the mod writeup. So she had nothing to lose and in fact helped the village by giving information while she's alive. It's difficult to speculate on what could have happened if the writeup basically sealed her fate.
I don't have anything to add except that this post contains good insight
 
What about PMing made you suspicious?
I probably shouldn't have added that as nothing about my PM really pointed at AM or anything. I just know I can't commit a lot of time to this game currently with the noob game still goin on and so I wanted to get a Lynch vote out there. The first thing that jumped out to me while skimming the thread was the claim that 2 people were blocked. It could totally be legit but then I wonder why 2 weren't blocked d1 like others have mentioned.

Idk really how PMing is supposed to work as this is the first game I have done it in. Is it a faux pas to reveal who you Pm'd with?
 

Just rewatched this video and it is gold. It also establishes that I say "who let the dogs out" way too frequently and people probably don't think I am funny :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit: to condense two OT posts

I am also jealous of whoever got greyhound or another sighthound 😉
 
I will say that I thought it was a bit strange from a timing perspective that we had a delay kill on N1 that led to two people dying during the first lynch, and then now two people blocked on N2, with the village blocker presumably dead. Kinda seemed like it could be a mod compensatory mechanism for the delay kill to give the woofs a boost the following night. Although I guess it also makes sense to have a delay kill on N1 if you're starting on a night cycle, because otherwise the night kill target wouldn't have a chance to play.

idk, I could be totally making **** up though, too. It's really too early for mechanics patterns. I just can't help it -- it's how my mind works: want to see patterns everywhere, all the time :owle:
 
I am really focusing on my noob game rn so I will not be helpful at all today.
so I will just
Lynch zigs
Pls tell me ppl followed LIS rule and lynched them

Lynch AMSAR

Part of it is me feeling sympathetic for Skim, and part of it is me agreeing that her play seemed a little different today. A vote for skim to "get the day started" is just weird to me. I vote for people because I think they're a wolf or I want to get a reaction from them. Most times I don't understand AM's reasons for voting because she hardly ever posts them.
Not really, I think I remember AM voting first and firguring things out later. I can't remember the game, but I remember LIS giving village points for it and I think it stuck. Must've been a long time ago now but I don't think it's weird.

I think skim also thought AM should've gotten night results that cleared skim, but AM voted there anyways and is therefore sketch. But I don't understand how AM was supposed to know it was skim? Has anyone got the answer to this yet and I missed it?

The smiley here feels like emotional manipulation and I don't like it.
:laugh: I love it
I lynched grebes because I thought they were the most likely to be wolf of the players that had been active in the thread so far. I wasn’t convinced of the Mutt reasoning others had laid out so I didn’t hop on that bandwagon.

Because I voted so close to lynch I knew I had no chance to actually kill her today and see her flip, but as my leading wolf candidate I wanted to see her (and others) responses to the vote
This sounds unreasonably logical, are you being coached?
By now, the dogs were sure that the Anatolian Shepherd had been correct about some of them being behind the disappearances. Having lost two of their number the previous day weighed on their minds as they retreated to their kennels for sleep. A particular dog was awake, as he had been the previous night. He had an idea about who might be behind the disappearances and if he just stood over them all night, watching them, they wouldn't be able to cause anyone harm.

But as he stood, watching a dog he thought might be guilty, someone who definitely had malicious intent was creeping up behind him and just like that he vanished into the night.

Gone is @Mel - A Rottweiler and villager who could use his strength to block a player each night


It is now Day 2. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST.

23 players remain.


The Agility Arena
1. @StayingPositive2017
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @Crayola227
5. @SportPonies

The Show Ring
6. @mypetmoose
7. @johnnaboo
10. @grebes4lyfe

The Rally Course
11. @dolphin106258
12. @Stagg737
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead
20. @sheltermed

The Barn Hunt Course
21. @MSUcvmHOPE
22. @Animal Midwife / @SARdoghandler
23. @PippyPony
25. @ziggyandjazzy
26. @capri1722

Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler

balls, mel always sketches me tf out. Wrong again, I cannot read that dude.

I feel like you are trying to turn us on each other with this post.

Yesterday Pippy pointed out that you kind of seemed to be throwing shade to see where it would stick, and I agreed. This feels kind of like that again, and it sketches me out.

lynch paws
God, so much sketch. This is called sheeping for the record.
The NK choices actually have me thinking the wolf pack is heavily compromised of newer players. If there were more veterans, normally I feel like the noobs get NK'ed quicker because the veteran wolves have more of a connection with the village veterans and it's emotionally more difficult for them to NK them. I don't really know the mods that well but I have a theory that this could be a conversion heavy game (think growing your dog/wolf "pack" from converting) and maybe we started with 1 or 2 noobier wolves. Of course if I think about it too much, I'm like "what if the pack is mostly veterans and this is what they want us to think".
Just saying, as a woof I typically want to kill the people who I know are going to see that I'm a woof immediately. Just saying.
I can get behind this.

Still think AM is being weird though.

***lynch shelter***
This is stupid at this point it's a bandwagon and of course there are flips it was like d1! I know let the other people respond first but honestly this is a stupid lynch.
True, but I was mostly referring to the posts where I used the *****Padawan Posts***** or directly answered questions about how game mechanics worked. For disclosure, my "too many seers" and "too many items" theories were purely that and you should NOT look at those in terms of true mechanics. They are reasonable statements (which is why I made them), but as they could not be confirmed you should not use that going forward. The post about types of seers (which I believe was a Padawan post) is valid though.



I agree that reporting who she acted on/who acted on her should have been shared. But we'll have to agree to disagree about the role reveal.

That being said, I think my point about not role revealing in general unless you have a really, really good reason (lynching wolves, self-prez as you're getting lynched, etc) is still valid. Regardless of my questionable/bad use of Skimble as an example.
Dude seriously? Her role was already outted! Tell me I just missed something and you're saying in general and not this specific case
Could just be noob. I definitely did a retaliatory lynch or two in the noob game. One time it ended up being a wolf.
yeah it happens, but usually retaliatory votes are bad logic. She voted for me so she MUST be a wolf. I don't see her explaining anything beyond caller her out for a couple of posts so this is a bad lynch.
Based on all of my previous reasons still standing and now not being NKed despite role reveal I’m going to stick with ###lynch grebes### and think others should consider this
Wait but she didn't role reveal???
But when it’s asking questions to someone who can’t even responding?

Posting theories about old things is one thing. But responding to 50 posts is another. That’s what I’m referring to as post padding.
Ok but then I just wouldn't respond to anything ever. It's already been discussed right? but especially on fantasy land time (PST) it's sometimes impossible to have original thoughts because everyone is already posting and you've been dead to the world.

Didn't actually mean to respond to this post there was a different on but I don't feel like finding it. Is this format better for you?

And enough about the two blockers bit, we've had that plenty of times before and it's just distracting at this point. If the trend of two people being blocked continues we'll know there are two blockers, they both might even not be wolfy. It's happened. Ok all caught up (legit might have missed a page or two but whatevs)

Lynch grebs

totally willing to go AM though, despite my defense about that one point. just a few things she said

Edit: whoops for some reason I thought shelter was paws and I don't object as much... carry on 😎
 
Last edited:
I probably shouldn't have added that as nothing about my PM really pointed at AM or anything. I just know I can't commit a lot of time to this game currently with the noob game still goin on and so I wanted to get a Lynch vote out there. The first thing that jumped out to me while skimming the thread was the claim that 2 people were blocked. It could totally be legit but then I wonder why 2 weren't blocked d1 like others have mentioned.

Idk really how PMing is supposed to work as this is the first game I have done it in. Is it a faux pas to reveal who you Pm'd with?
Eh doesn't matter much
 
Pls tell me ppl followed LIS rule and lynched them


Not really, I think I remember AM voting first and firguring things out later. I can't remember the game, but I remember LIS giving village points for it and I think it stuck. Must've been a long time ago now but I don't think it's weird.

I think skim also thought AM should've gotten night results that cleared skim, but AM voted there anyways and is therefore sketch. But I don't understand how AM was supposed to know it was skim? Has anyone got the answer to this yet and I missed it?


:laugh: I love it

This sounds unreasonably logical, are you being coached?


balls, mel always sketches me tf out. Wrong again, I cannot read that dude.


God, so much sketch. This is called sheeping for the record.

Just saying, as a woof I typically want to kill the people who I know are going to see that I'm a woof immediately. Just saying.

Just saying, as a woof I typically want to kill the people who I know are going to see that I'm a woof immediately. Just saying.

This is stupid at this point it's a bandwagon and of course there are flips it was like d1! I know let the other people respond first but honestly this is a stupid lynch.

Dude seriously? Her role was already outted! Tell me I just missed something and you're saying in general and not this specific case

yeah it happens, but usually retaliatory votes are bad logic. She voted for me so she MUST be a wolf. I don't see her explaining anything beyond caller her out for a couple of posts so this is a bad lynch.

Wait but she didn't role reveal???

Ok but then I just wouldn't respond to anything ever. It's already been discussed right? but especially on fantasy land time (PST) it's sometimes impossible to have original thoughts because everyone is already posting and you've been dead to the world.

Didn't actually mean to respond to this post there was a different on but I don't feel like finding it. Is this format better for you?

And enough about the two blockers bit, we've had that plenty of times before and it's just distracting at this point. If the trend of two people being blocked continues we'll know there are two blockers, they both might even not be wolfy. It's happened. Ok all caught up (legit might have missed a page or two but whatevs)

Lynch grebs

totally willing to go AM though, despite my defense about that one point. just a few things she said
They didn't Lynch me. Why does everyone have this rule? I don't understand. Why is it suspicious to Lynch oneself? Just trying not to make an uninformed choice while also actually voting. I am sketched out about not lynching after the situation going on in the noob game
 
@Coopah
As I said earlier, that was more referring to cray than you. I think I came back to two posts of new pages mostly from her last night.

But also, you asked a bunch of questions of Skim that we have no way to get any info for. And we know her roll and affiliation now. Those posts seem pointless a day later.
 
Pls tell me ppl followed LIS rule and lynched them


Not really, I think I remember AM voting first and firguring things out later. I can't remember the game, but I remember LIS giving village points for it and I think it stuck. Must've been a long time ago now but I don't think it's weird.

I think skim also thought AM should've gotten night results that cleared skim, but AM voted there anyways and is therefore sketch. But I don't understand how AM was supposed to know it was skim? Has anyone got the answer to this yet and I missed it?


:laugh: I love it

This sounds unreasonably logical, are you being coached?


balls, mel always sketches me tf out. Wrong again, I cannot read that dude.


God, so much sketch. This is called sheeping for the record.

Just saying, as a woof I typically want to kill the people who I know are going to see that I'm a woof immediately. Just saying.

Just saying, as a woof I typically want to kill the people who I know are going to see that I'm a woof immediately. Just saying.

This is stupid at this point it's a bandwagon and of course there are flips it was like d1! I know let the other people respond first but honestly this is a stupid lynch.

Dude seriously? Her role was already outted! Tell me I just missed something and you're saying in general and not this specific case

yeah it happens, but usually retaliatory votes are bad logic. She voted for me so she MUST be a wolf. I don't see her explaining anything beyond caller her out for a couple of posts so this is a bad lynch.

Wait but she didn't role reveal???

Ok but then I just wouldn't respond to anything ever. It's already been discussed right? but especially on fantasy land time (PST) it's sometimes impossible to have original thoughts because everyone is already posting and you've been dead to the world.

Didn't actually mean to respond to this post there was a different on but I don't feel like finding it. Is this format better for you?

And enough about the two blockers bit, we've had that plenty of times before and it's just distracting at this point. If the trend of two people being blocked continues we'll know there are two blockers, they both might even not be wolfy. It's happened. Ok all caught up (legit might have missed a page or two but whatevs)

Lynch grebs

totally willing to go AM though, despite my defense about that one point. just a few things she said

The pattern of 2 blocks will most likely not continue, as one of the blockers (or perhaps the only one) was killed.
 
They didn't Lynch me. Why does everyone have this rule? I don't understand. Why is it suspicious to Lynch oneself? Just trying not to make an uninformed choice while also actually voting. I am sketched out about not lynching after the situation going on in the noob game
You don't understand why lynching yourself -- presumably who (whom? brain no werk) you know to be a villager -- is a worse choice than lynching someone else who is an unknown?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've shared my thoughts. Am waiting on responses to said thoughts or more activity.

For now until I have more info: Lynch Sporty

For real tin-foily reasons which I may expand upon later.
Please, do expand on these thoughts
Could just be noob. I definitely did a retaliatory lynch or two in the noob game. One time it ended up being a wolf.
Retaliatiory lynches usually only net hurt feelings ime
lynch shelter
I have feels, but maybe its also just because I don't have a ton to go off of. Post more shelter, I want to hear from you! Convince me that someone else is more wolfy if you don't like my feels.
This is also reading slightly off to me :thinking:
I can agree with the shelter lynch but more so because i keep getting opportunistic vibes from her D1 posts

Lynch shelter/shelty
And this is a very opportunistic lynch vote, lawpy
I’m going to a curling tournament so I will be gone until close to lynch close. So just throwing this out there:

Based on all of my previous reasons still standing and now not being NKed despite role reveal I’m going to stick with ###lynch grebes### and think others should consider this

I have village feels about coopah, paws, lawper, matty ice, allieh.

Not sure of cray or AM/SAR because I’m still getting used to their style.

Wolf feels for stagg, pippy, and maybe even moose... But these are mostly based on gut feeling so as they post more I’m sure this list will change


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
  1. Please tell me more about your curling tournament and how you do
  2. Please tell me more about your village feels specifically for Matty ice and paws
  3. Please tell me more about your wolf feels on moose and pipperoo
I'm actually a literal sheltie in this game so it fits :3
This felt weird to me. Putting that on the back burner for now
I would hope no one would clear anyone when an entire pack is still intact and kills are assigned to an individual player. He didn't die until D2 started.
How do you know kills are assigned to an individual player?
My night results said that someone stood in front of me all night so it was a good thing I wasn’t planning on going anywhere

Someone stood in front of me all night.
giphy.gif

So we have 2 people with the same exact blocker language in one night, and one blocker already dead?

Someone want to explain that to me?
There had better be some good explanations on the next page of game thread.

I have some separate theories of my own but will post them once I finish catching up
 
@Coopah
As I said earlier, that was more referring to cray than you. I think I came back to two posts of new pages mostly from her last night.

But also, you asked a bunch of questions of Skim that we have no way to get any info for. And we know her roll and affiliation now. Those posts seem pointless a day later.
I see your point, but at that time I didn't know if her delayed death went through, and still if AM had answers to their supposed interactions that'd be helpful. So, no it's not pointless.
 
I probably shouldn't have added that as nothing about my PM really pointed at AM or anything. I just know I can't commit a lot of time to this game currently with the noob game still goin on and so I wanted to get a Lynch vote out there. The first thing that jumped out to me while skimming the thread was the claim that 2 people were blocked. It could totally be legit but then I wonder why 2 weren't blocked d1 like others have mentioned.

Idk really how PMing is supposed to work as this is the first game I have done it in. Is it a faux pas to reveal who you Pm'd with?
Personally I’d like more info about her.

She was super aggressive about my wanting to know more about the two blocks, when clearly it’s not an insane question when others have brought it up since.

Then people said she never gives info, but answered my questions after I expressed suspicions about how she was acting.

So I don’t know what to think of her play now.
 
I probably shouldn't have added that as nothing about my PM really pointed at AM or anything. I just know I can't commit a lot of time to this game currently with the noob game still goin on and so I wanted to get a Lynch vote out there. The first thing that jumped out to me while skimming the thread was the claim that 2 people were blocked. It could totally be legit but then I wonder why 2 weren't blocked d1 like others have mentioned.

Idk really how PMing is supposed to work as this is the first game I have done it in. Is it a faux pas to reveal who you Pm'd with?
I know it's overwhelming to play in 2 games at once, especially as a new player hut try your best! So why did you add the part about PMing being part of your reasons for AM being sketch?

I think it almost helps to know who people are PMing with. If we know, we can be suspicious of those players if said person gets killed.
 
I guess I don’t understand why people wouldn’t read the current on goings before going back.

I always start at the present and then read back, to avoid responding to things that have been answered later.

But apparently VMH also does this, so I guess I’ll shut up about thinking it’s post padding lol
 
The pattern of 2 blocks will most likely not continue, as one of the blockers (or perhaps the only one) was killed.

We shouldnt, see alliehs post below
I don't see how either of you could know this for certain unless you knew something about the remaining blocker(s), or had some reason to believe that Mel's block went through the night he died, which would be unusual.

Edit: or you know for a fact that one of them is lying. But if that's the case, then pony up with that info, please
 
I know it's overwhelming to play in 2 games at once, especially as a new player hut try your best! So why did you add the part about PMing being part of your reasons for AM being sketch?

I think it almost helps to know who people are PMing with. If we know, we can be suspicious of those players if said person gets killed.
Good point. I was PMing with Sporty n1.
She just said she had feels, nothing deep really. I don't wanna throw anyone under the bus...
 
I probably shouldn't have added that as nothing about my PM really pointed at AM or anything. I just know I can't commit a lot of time to this game currently with the noob game still goin on and so I wanted to get a Lynch vote out there. The first thing that jumped out to me while skimming the thread was the claim that 2 people were blocked. It could totally be legit but then I wonder why 2 weren't blocked d1 like others have mentioned.

Idk really how PMing is supposed to work as this is the first game I have done it in. Is it a faux pas to reveal who you Pm'd with?

I know it's overwhelming to play in 2 games at once, especially as a new player hut try your best! So why did you add the part about PMing being part of your reasons for AM being sketch?

I think it almost helps to know who people are PMing with. If we know, we can be suspicious of those players if said person gets killed.
We also know everyone can pm with their group cuz it's in the rules. I agree with Alliehs, why use it as a reason? AM even asked for clarification on it and you haven't responded. You also said the pm "led you" to be suspicious so were you saying it was an interaction with AM or did someone else make you suspicious?
 
I see your point, but at that time I didn't know if her delayed death went through, and still if AM had answers to their supposed interactions that'd be helpful. So, no it's not pointless.
Which is why I would argue that people should read the thread in its entirety when getting caught up so they can see what happens.... Then go back and comment on things they want 🙂
 
I don't see how either of you could know this for certain unless you knew something about the remaining blocker(s), or had some reason to believe that Mel's block went through the night he died, which would be unusual.

Edit: or you know for a fact that one of them is lying. But if that's the case, then pony up with that info, please
I'm confused, I'm saying how would we have two blocks in the future if Mel is dead?
 
I don't see how either of you could know this for certain unless you knew something about the remaining blocker(s), or had some reason to believe that Mel's block went through the night he died, which would be unusual.

Edit: or you know for a fact that one of them is lying. But if that's the case, then pony up with that info, please
Well... That's why I said most likely. I don't know anything for sure, just speculating.
 
@Animal Midwife

You said earlier you weren’t posting cause no one else was. Threads pretty active now and you’re still gone.

Are my comments invisible or something? Do you want me to fill this page about how mechanics discussion bothers me?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have the power to move the discussion in other directions.

How do you feel about how the lynch is currently shaping up?

It's dumb. For the fifth time in two days, I will say I'm suspecting Sporty, am lynching Sporty, and can quote the reasoning again if it was somehow ignored.
 
We also know everyone can pm with their group cuz it's in the rules. I agree with Alliehs, why use it as a reason? AM even asked for clarification on it and you haven't responded. You also said the pm "led you" to be suspicious so were you saying it was an interaction with AM or did someone else make you suspicious?
Am I supposed to be Pming with my group? I am in no PM
 
It's dumb. For the fifth time in two days, I will say I'm suspecting Sporty, am lynching Sporty, and can quote the reasoning again if it was somehow ignored.
Do you have any questions for Sporty, or any questions for anyone who is moving the lynch away from Sporty?

How do you feel about the 2 people who you were interested in hearing more from?
 
Do you have any questions for Sporty, or any questions for anyone who is moving the lynch away from Sporty?

How do you feel about the 2 people who you were interested in hearing more from?

Yes. I would like to know her reads at some point. jboo, I'm fine with; SAR is not. SAR thinks Caiter is okay but I'm just not understanding her.

ETA: The sad thing is I think most of the people on my lynch are village and are just not reading/jumping to conclusion as always.
 
Yes. I would like to know her reads at some point. jboo, I'm fine with; SAR is not. SAR thinks Caiter is okay but I'm just not understanding her.
I feel like you’re being purposefully obtuse in not understanding my questions lol

I’m not the only person questioning you.
 
Which is why I would argue that people should read the thread in its entirety when getting caught up so they can see what happens.... Then go back and comment on things they want 🙂
Can't please everyone, also I just can't do it. A) too lazy, I wouldn't go back to quote B) I had another point but forgot it.

I do however think the second format fixes those problems eh? ok enough about posting styles as they are not helpful to woof hunting (from me anyways, not trying to throw shade)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's also another explanation I can think of, but I think I'd like to hear if we had 2 people blocked on N1 first
We may have similar theories. :thinking:
Suspicious but also entirely possible with these mods, could go either way
*shakes fist* these dang mods
Evasive to questions for sure. It's incredibly challenging to get her to give straight answers like... ever.
Are you really even playing with AM if you don't want to light her on fire at least once?
I don't mind a little heat. Enjoy it, in fact :naughty:

I'm a vanilla sheltie. I do nothing but sit here and be useless, same as irl!

I was gonna reiterate that I just have trouble coming up with reads at the start of games, but I think you guys are the same way if you think lynching me is a good idea.

Thats all I got! Have fun 😉

####lynch am####

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Tell me more about your AM thoughts
I really hope it's not a growing pack. I have been dealing with that in the noob game and it is ****ing with my mind.

I am more inclined to believe barks. While AM was the first person to say she had been blocked, barks then said it. It would be pretty silly to be the second one saying it if it wasn't true. Additionally, barks said the wording first and it seems like AM just copied it. Additionally, PMing led me a little suspicious of AM

Lynch AM
Tell me more about your AM thoughts
What PMing?
giphy.gif
 
I actually thought the opposite. Maybe it’s just because this is the same mod crew and time of the year when Michigan happened (obligatory nickel), but I remember that that wolf pack killed the vets off more quickly and left the clueless noobs left to the end (ie me—that was my first game). I remember Mel and dy were woofs then and meats was converted.
That's how I felt when Mel was taken out. I was originally taken aback by Mel's upfront questioning, but the way HE (I know now) explained himself really settled him for me. But I think because he seemed like he knew what he was doing is why he was targeted. Which sucks cause I liked how he was going about things. The fact that he had a decent ability made me slightly off put though, but I seriously doubt that he would have indicated anything this early.
 
####
Lynch sporty
####
I'm more inclined to trust AM early game and I think it's interesting if sporty picked a noob to pm with ( that being said I don't currently know how or who set up the pm)
So do you think Sporty's role could be opening PMs? If so, do you feel like that's wolfy?