Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same reasons/feels as yesterday, which haven't changed much today.Why?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same reasons/feels as yesterday, which haven't changed much today.Why?
....I don’t particularly like any of these lynched guys...
This is the best you could do all day.
allieh: I feel like she's been more active this game than she had been in recent history, but overall I'm null here.
I meant the leaders, I have no read on Sporty (ugh). I don’t agree really about shelter or grebes and I’m trying to get a better feel on people’s reasons surrounding youNone of the seven candidates?
What do you want me to address? My ability is to PM. I put in my request at night, and the PM is opened by a mod during the day cycle. My PMs stay open for the entirety of that day and the following night. I opened the PM with ziggy because I jive well with the way she's been playing the noob game.I could go for sporty too, but 1)it weirds me out that my other top wolfy feel also finds sporty wolfy and 2) I'm waiting for her to address the PMing thing
This is adorable <3I've been trying, thanks for noticing 😍
Being around for discussions and participating is kinda fun... I should try it more often.
I think this statement is a gross oversimplification and I think you know that. Other players have been voicing suspicions about you since yesterday and you certainly aren't a lynch candidate just because you won't participate in mechanics discussionsSomehow that alone make me a lynch candidate and I'm lost and salty.
Mine is for her general play. I didn't like how she dealt with the Skilary situation yesterday and she's been acting weird today. I'm particularly peeved that she said she was waiting for my reads and has said literally nothing about them.Is everyone’s general vote for AM for the aggressiveness, or the double blocking results kerfuffle?
Catching up majorly. Probably going to put my vote on AM though, between my suspicions and the self prez situation.@SportPonies why haven’t you voted yet? Are you catching up too? Or are you just holding onto your self prez vote?
I think this statement is a gross oversimplification and I think you know that. Other players have been voicing suspicions about you since yesterday and you certainly aren't a lynch candidate just because you won't participate in mechanics discussions
Mine is for her general play. I didn't like how she dealt with the Skilary situation yesterday and she's been acting weird today. I'm particularly peeved that she said she was waiting for my reads and has said literally nothing about them.
Do you have other suggestions?....I don’t particularly like any of these lynched guys...
This is the best you could do all day.
Coop has definitely been weirding me out, but those are literally just feels. And I know I was gone majority of the day and can’t just come in and push a random lynch in thirty minutes.Do you have other suggestions?
You keep pointing fingers at different people. I don’t like the inconsistency, it makes you look desperate to find a reason to lynch someone.How do you think I should be playing, lol? You don't want me to be wish washy but asking direct questions is wolfy also?
This gave me minor feels.bananas) What am I not good enough for your lists?
Ehhhh I don’t like how quickly you hopped onto thisI can get behind this.
Still think AM is being weird though.
***lynch shelter***
Da frick? People do this? Chronological is the only way I don’t get confusedI always start at the present and then read back, to avoid responding to things that have been answered later.
This flip flop of usual Pip/AM interactions has me reeling a bit. AM isn’t on her 20 questions roll and I can’t decide if that’s because of SAR or wolfy reasons.Do you have any questions for Sporty, or any questions for anyone who is moving the lynch away from Sporty?
How do you feel about the 2 people who you were interested in hearing more from?
These feel like very broad statements to easily make.I'm tempted to agree with grebes on this actually. Maybe the focus should be away from this group for a little bit, because goodness knows you've killed a few of us off already. The show ring is done from being in the NK limelight lol, leave us alone. And I don'tr really feel like turning on them thanks. I think that grebes hasn't made the best decisions so far, but I don't think that means he is wolfy, just learning the game. I haven't heard much from jboo really, and I would like to hear more too. I am a little worried that so many people from our group have died too, because it means fewer people to talk to at night, and at this point, fewer villagers total.
I am also sad that Mel died especially, because he was the main conversation generator at night and he was obviously wolf hunting. I wasn't exactly nervous, even though his play was very direct, because I have nothing to hide. I have said from the start that Mel was a village read to me. As for Skimble, it sucks that they died too.
Maybe the wolves are all like, lets kill off the experienced players so this game can descend into the freaking chaos that the other game has become?? Hmm... nah, nobody wants that lol, right?
This also... is odd.I don't have someone that I feel ready to lynch just yet. I have a few questions though. Why are there two people on Sporty? Also, my feels on grebes aren't wolfy, just a little all over the place with saying things/claiming things on day 1. I am going to come back after a bit with a vote, I swear, just have some things to do!
A tie???Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (3) - mpm, Lawpy, MJ
grebes (3) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley
AMSAR (4) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
17/23
Missing: dolphin, M935, Cray, Sporty, jboo, capri
lynch close in ~40 minutes
Autocorrect, eh? 😉Backing down and re-clarifying so quickly reads a little off to me, so this post bothered me a bit mom
...seriously? Like I'm reading you pretty village right now but...seriously?How do you know kills are assigned to an individual player?
Personally I like to read old --> new because if I read new --> old then I get confused about what's going on (e.g. say if someone role revealed or suddenly there's foolproof evidence XYZ is a wolf).I guess I don’t understand why people wouldn’t read the current on goings before going back.
I always start at the present and then read back, to avoid responding to things that have been answered later.
But apparently VMH also does this, so I guess I’ll shut up about thinking it’s post padding lol
Ugh I read slow enough as it is, no thanks.Which is why I would argue that people should read the thread in its entirety when getting caught up so they can see what happens.... Then go back and comment on things they want 🙂
This is sufficient! As you were catching up you would have seen people questioning your PM choice and I'm sure you would have eventually clarified.What do you want me to address? My ability is to PM. I put in my request at night, and the PM is opened by a mod during the day cycle. My PMs stay open for the entirety of that day and the following night. I opened the PM with ziggy because I jive well with the way she's been playing the noob game.
I can only iso so fast. mpm is definitely up there upon isoing her.You haven't said who you think is wolfy. That's what I'm waiting for.
Pls tell me ppl followed LIS rule and lynched them
So we have two people who can open day PMs?What do you want me to address? My ability is to PM. I put in my request at night, and the PM is opened by a mod during the day cycle. My PMs stay open for the entirety of that day and the following night. I opened the PM with ziggy because I jive well with the way she's been playing the noob game.
woah wait, grebes claimed she could open PMs?So we have two people who can open day PMs?
@grebes4lyfe would you like to weigh in, please? (Weren't you the person who claimed a day PM role yesterday?)

You just said a few posts ago that you don't agree with the shelter vote?Okay so not trying to pop up a new candidate out of nowhere. AM could totally be a wolf, but I am not able to deduce and suss our the minor inconsistencies in her play that you all must see bc she seems normal to me. And Sporty as I said am horrible at reading. Grebes could be a wolf and caught in an early problem again like in past games but I feel like you kinda learn to stop being caught that way. But idk.
Overall I stayed on the shelter lynch yesterday bc I didn’t like the way she responded to my problems/questions with her logic that translated to votes. So at least for the moment I’m gonna go here.
Lynch shelter
1) sketch points for voting so late (others too just fyi)We lynched someone who lynched herself and she was village lol.
Also lynch grebes because I don’t feel right abstaining but I have more village reads than wolf reads and she’s the only one that think logically could be a wolf.
So we have two people who can open day PMs?
@grebes4lyfe would you like to weigh in, please? (Weren't you the person who claimed a day PM role yesterday?)
woah wait, grebes claimed she could open PMs?
I believe so? As a reminder, I do everything from memory, so I may be mis-remembering who it was.woah wait, grebes claimed she could open PMs?
Do we have a four-way??![]()
Here it isI can open a PM with someone who approaches me at night. It’s open for the next day + night.
I can’t just open a random PM
not editing because it's a lynch post, but also: wow I can't countThe tie lover in me loves the fact this is a 5 way right now but also like, let's not.
lynch AM
Lol I thought that was an old postHere it is
What do you think of grebes?The tie lover in me loves the fact this is a 5 way right now but also like, let's not.
lynch AM
1) sketch points for voting so late (others too just fyi)
2) it's a rule, catches woofs more times than not. It was given to us in golden writing from on high. Also he was a grumpy old man but a freaking genius so there's that. It just stuck.
It's in one of my posts from within the hour. I think she's village.What do you think of grebes?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.