You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This was edited in after I responded initially, but I find this really dismissive. I am reading and I am not jumping to conclusions. Your play has changed since people started questioning you. That’s weird.ETA: The sad thing is I think most of the people on my lynch are village and are just not reading/jumping to conclusion as always.
The role is nai but if she did create the pm, why pick a noob? Usually if I can pm I pick someone I trust or at least interpret well, have experience with. I'm curious if she opened a pm with cray, MJ, or lawper. Maybe she didn't trust them or me, and felt a noob would be easier to interpretSo do you think Sporty's role could be opening PMs? If so, do you feel like that's wolfy?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm curious why you are lynching grebes when you seem to disagree with that reasoning of most of the people who are lynching grebes?Pls tell me ppl followed LIS rule and lynched them
Not really, I think I remember AM voting first and firguring things out later. I can't remember the game, but I remember LIS giving village points for it and I think it stuck. Must've been a long time ago now but I don't think it's weird.
I think skim also thought AM should've gotten night results that cleared skim, but AM voted there anyways and is therefore sketch. But I don't understand how AM was supposed to know it was skim? Has anyone got the answer to this yet and I missed it?
I love it
This sounds unreasonably logical, are you being coached?
balls, mel always sketches me tf out. Wrong again, I cannot read that dude.
God, so much sketch. This is called sheeping for the record.
Just saying, as a woof I typically want to kill the people who I know are going to see that I'm a woof immediately. Just saying.
This is stupid at this point it's a bandwagon and of course there are flips it was like d1! I know let the other people respond first but honestly this is a stupid lynch.
Dude seriously? Her role was already outted! Tell me I just missed something and you're saying in general and not this specific case
yeah it happens, but usually retaliatory votes are bad logic. She voted for me so she MUST be a wolf. I don't see her explaining anything beyond caller her out for a couple of posts so this is a bad lynch.
Wait but she didn't role reveal???
Ok but then I just wouldn't respond to anything ever. It's already been discussed right? but especially on fantasy land time (PST) it's sometimes impossible to have original thoughts because everyone is already posting and you've been dead to the world.
Didn't actually mean to respond to this post there was a different on but I don't feel like finding it. Is this format better for you?
And enough about the two blockers bit, we've had that plenty of times before and it's just distracting at this point. If the trend of two people being blocked continues we'll know there are two blockers, they both might even not be wolfy. It's happened. Ok all caught up (legit might have missed a page or two but whatevs)
Lynch grebs
totally willing to go AM though, despite my defense about that one point. just a few things she said
Edit: whoops for some reason I thought shelter was paws and I don't object as much... carry on 😎
Sorry, I change my meta in each game and I'm experimenting with replying to a page at a time when I'm catching up so I don't forget what I wanted to say when I finally get caught upI guess I don’t understand why people wouldn’t read the current on goings before going back.
I always start at the present and then read back, to avoid responding to things that have been answered later.
But apparently VMH also does this, so I guess I’ll shut up about thinking it’s post padding lol
You are weirdly reluctant about thisGood point. I was PMing with Sporty n1.
She just said she had feels, nothing deep really. I don't wanna throw anyone under the bus...
This seems to be a theme...VMH you liking everything I post is skeeving me out because you never agree with me and I don’t know what’s happening lol
I made several comments about grebs being sketch, have you not read them?I'm curious why you are lynching grebes when you seem to disagree with that reasoning of most of the people who are lynching grebes?
Ah what kind of WW game is it if I don't tell you to piss off at least once?I'm still think Sporty's and wolf and am intrigued by the resistance two days in a row to her wagon. My partner think Paws is village and we both want to keep a closer eye on Coop.
I'm annoyed AM seems to think that my lynching her makes me wolfy when my reasoning for lynch between this game and bake are vastly different. People also trust her knowledge and memory of past games (for good reason, because it's incredible!), but that doesn't always make her interpretation correct, and as seen in the last game, she can straight up fabricate information knowing that others will err on the side of believing her. I even believed what she was saying about how I "fake tunnel" as a wolf, because I supposedly did it in Bake.... and it turned out I never did and she was literally just making it up.
Now that I've said that. Onto my reads.
This was edited in after I responded initially, but I find this really dismissive. I am reading and I am not jumping to conclusions. Your play has changed since people started questioning you. That’s weird.
You've been saying I'm weird since the game started, if you thought it changed, I'd be a village lean now. My statement was not directed at you necessarily but my overall knowledge of how bandwagons on me work.
It is more because I don’t understand how PMing works. I will message mods about it laterI'm curious why you are lynching grebes when you seem to disagree with that reasoning of most of the people who are lynching grebes?
Sorry, I change my meta in each game and I'm experimenting with replying to a page at a time when I'm catching up so I don't forget what I wanted to say when I finally get caught up
You are weirdly reluctant about this
I have said that about this and people posting a million things at once. VMH was mainly a joke, because they weren’t posting anything but liking a bunch.This seems to be a theme...
I don’t like the bulk posts, and I legit don’t get why it seems to be such a common method. But whatevs
Are the mods in the pm with you? If so they likely approved it @finnickthedog et allIt is more because I don’t understand how PMing works. I will message mods about it later
I said you felt really defensive to me yesterday. People said that you’re usually evasive, and then you suddenly answer my questions. You’d been responding to most things earlier, and then suddenly only were when tagged. That’s new.You've been saying I'm weird since the game started, if you thought it changed, I'd be a village lean now. My statement was not directed at you necessarily but my overall knowledge of how bandwagons on me work.
I think it was probably related to him hinting at his role on thread, but that's speculation at this pointThat's how I felt when Mel was taken out. I was originally taken aback by Mel's upfront questioning, but the way HE (I know now) explained himself really settled him for me. But I think because he seemed like he knew what he was doing is why he was targeted. Which sucks cause I liked how he was going about things. The fact that he had a decent ability made me slightly off put though, but I seriously doubt that he would have indicated anything this early.
I still think the way that was mentioned was a little off, esp considering that there have at the very least been games where only one wolf could do the kill so even if other wolves submitted it they wouldn't be the ones flagged for itBecause they have been for every single game I've ever played on here?
I can think of a reason or two to open a PM with a noob 😉The role is nai but if she did create the pm, why pick a noob? Usually if I can pm I pick someone I trust or at least interpret well, have experience with. I'm curious if she opened a pm with cray, MJ, or lawper. Maybe she didn't trust them or me, and felt a noob would be easier to interpret
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch mom for now, but could easily switch to an AM lynch. Let me think on it
I said you felt really defensive to me yesterday. People said that you’re usually evasive, and then you suddenly answer my questions. You’d been responding to most things earlier, and then suddenly only were when tagged. That’s new.
This never happened, but okay.
I still think the way that was mentioned was a little off, esp considering that there have at the very least been games where only one wolf could do the kill so even if other wolves submitted it they wouldn't be the ones flagged for it
I have never seen or played in a game like this.
If people who are on single votes right now switched, we could have a 3 way tie. Just saying. Could be fun. 

Sorry, that is supposed to say lynch mpm but autocorrect dislikes meLynch mom for now, but could easily switch to an AM lynch. Let me think on it
And I think one of those reasons is why I voted to lynchI can think of a reason or two to open a PM with a noob 😉
Uh yes it did. There was a solid page of discussion with you not posting at all until tagged.This never happened, but okay.
I have never seen or played in a game like this.
Uh yes it did. There was a solid page of discussion with you not posting at all until tagged.
Where?
13 and 14.Where?
So if I'm understanding the shelter lynch correctly, it boils down to because she is sheeping thoughts?
I just ISO'd and don't see anything jumping out at me that screams wolf, though I do find it interesting she's disappeared for what I think is the last couple hours. Could be waiting for things to blow over since the lynch is so close between several people (wolfy), or could just not care in the least because she doesn't think it's worth her time to fight. I've been there with the latter so I can sympathize with that.
Either way, I'm not sure I see enough right now to place my vote there unless I have to self prez.
I just ISO'd and don't see anything jumping out at me that screams wolf, though I do find it interesting she's disappeared for what I think is the last couple hours. Could be waiting for things to blow over since the lynch is so close between several people (wolfy), or could just not care in the least because she doesn't think it's worth her time to fight. I've been there with the latter so I can sympathize with that.
Either way, I'm not sure I see enough right now to place my vote there unless I have to self prez.
13 and 14.
I see me posting. And I see a bunch of mechanics discussion based on nothing. I'm never bringing up my night results again after this.
Why would you self prez onto shelter and not AM of you told Ziggy in pms you had feels for AM?Either way, I'm not sure I see enough right now to place my vote there unless I have to self prez.
Just because you like to play the game a certain way doesn't mean that mechanics don't exist or aren't just as fun for others as lynch analysis is for you, btw.I see me posting. And I see a bunch of mechanics discussion based on nothing. I'm never bringing up my night results again after this.
After you were tagged. Like I said. Before that you’d said you weren’t posting because others weren’t. Then they were. And you still weren’t. You could responded to mechanics and redirected the conversation if you thought the conversation was pointless.I see me posting. And I see a bunch of mechanics discussion based on nothing. I'm never bringing up my night results again after this.
As you imply, I could WIFOM this into the ground, but I would be inclined to think the noob:veteran ratio in the wolfpack is roughly equal to that of the rest of the game. We have, what, roughly a third to half noobs? Probably same for wolves. And in that case, surely the veteran wolves would take charge to guide the wolf pups. I'm not great at NKA and couldn't tell you based on the NKs alone whether we have a veteran or noob pack, but based on RNG, I think it's highly unlikely the pack is made of all or mostly noobs.The NK choices actually have me thinking the wolf pack is heavily compromised of newer players. If there were more veterans, normally I feel like the noobs get NK'ed quicker because the veteran wolves have more of a connection with the village veterans and it's emotionally more difficult for them to NK them. I don't really know the mods that well but I have a theory that this could be a conversion heavy game (think growing your dog/wolf "pack" from converting) and maybe we started with 1 or 2 noobier wolves. Of course if I think about it too much, I'm like "what if the pack is mostly veterans and this is what they want us to think".
Tbh with this, and what Jboo mentioned about roughly the same thing happening last year, makes me wonder if you're a wolf trying to throw the village off the trail.
Ok so my boyfriend is going to be pissed if I don't finish looking at this right now. lol
Again playing with quite a few new people, that seem to know what they are doing, but I'll share how I feel at this point and cast a vote so I don't accidentally not vote later.
Agreed it could be seen as weird for AM to not be as aggressive/out there as yesterday, but not something I'm willing to condone right away, I don't think their responses are coming off as defensive at all either.
Caiter started to creep me out today, no offense. Was asking a lot of direct questions and then more recently has narrowed in (with others) on AM. I don't get a good vibe from this, but I could be wrong not knowing their style.
Alli doesn't seem to be very helpful to me at this time. Not malicious, but very neutral or not providing much.
Pippy does seem to be prodding, but I'm unsure where to place them. Can't decide how I feel on them atm. Will see how they question others in the future.
Stagg - idk I have to look back, but a lot of your posts are long and I had to skim a little due to time constraint (being honest)
I'm interested that I haven't seemed to hear more about the Show group's fiasco that seemed to be the center of attention yesterday...
Currently due to personal vibes and not wanting my boyfriend to lynch me. XD - Sorry for the rushed vote but I know it's better to vote something than nothing at all.
Lynch Caiter
Again playing with quite a few new people, that seem to know what they are doing, but I'll share how I feel at this point and cast a vote so I don't accidentally not vote later.
Agreed it could be seen as weird for AM to not be as aggressive/out there as yesterday, but not something I'm willing to condone right away, I don't think their responses are coming off as defensive at all either.
Caiter started to creep me out today, no offense. Was asking a lot of direct questions and then more recently has narrowed in (with others) on AM. I don't get a good vibe from this, but I could be wrong not knowing their style.
Alli doesn't seem to be very helpful to me at this time. Not malicious, but very neutral or not providing much.
Pippy does seem to be prodding, but I'm unsure where to place them. Can't decide how I feel on them atm. Will see how they question others in the future.
Stagg - idk I have to look back, but a lot of your posts are long and I had to skim a little due to time constraint (being honest)
I'm interested that I haven't seemed to hear more about the Show group's fiasco that seemed to be the center of attention yesterday...
Currently due to personal vibes and not wanting my boyfriend to lynch me. XD - Sorry for the rushed vote but I know it's better to vote something than nothing at all.
Lynch Caiter
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just because you like to play the game a certain way doesn't mean that mechanics don't exist or aren't just as fun for others as lynch analysis is for you, btw.
I'm not banning others from doing it. I'm just saying today it literally led to a situation that me vs Barkley which doesn't make sense. Isn't the simplest explanation that we both were blocked? Somehow that alone make me a lynch candidate and I'm lost and salty.
After you were tagged. Like I said. Before that you’d said you weren’t posting because others weren’t. Then they were. And you still weren’t. You could responded to mechanics and redirected the conversation if you thought the conversation was pointless.
I've tried this and it makes people upset. I just don't participate if I don't understand it.
RE similar night results between Bark and AM:
I think it's a stretch that the mods would intentionally write night results stemming from different actions so similarly. That's a lot of work.
The fact the write-up stated that Mel was standing guard over someone makes me think that his night action may have had priority over the kill? Could just be mod flair and not indicative of what actually happened I suppose, but I know that I like to put subtle hints in like that when I'm modding.
I think it's a stretch that the mods would intentionally write night results stemming from different actions so similarly. That's a lot of work.
The fact the write-up stated that Mel was standing guard over someone makes me think that his night action may have had priority over the kill? Could just be mod flair and not indicative of what actually happened I suppose, but I know that I like to put subtle hints in like that when I'm modding.
Isn't shelter in the lead right now? I assumed that's who I'd probably be self prezzing onto.Why would you self prez onto shelter and not AM of you told Ziggy in pms you had feels for AM?
Lol work was gross, currently on page 13 I’m coming.@dolphin106258 bump!
![]()
Did you see my reply to this? I literally went back to wolf chat in Michigan to confirm and it wasn't a veteran pack and we specifically killed pippy cuz she outed herself in pm and then told Mel she was going to seer him that night. It's a bad comparisonwhat Jboo mentioned about roughly the same thing happening last year, makes me wonder if you're a wolf trying to throw the village off the trail.
Christ. Where is everyone?Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (3) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, Lawpy, Pippy, MJ
grebes (2) - Beagle, Coop
AMSAR (3) - shelter, zigzag, Cait
13/23
lynch close in ~1.5 hours
That's...that's less work. It's literally copy/paste. LolI think it's a stretch that the mods would intentionally write night results stemming from different actions so similarly. That's a lot of work.
Let's make things slightly more interesting
Unlynch shelter
Lynch SportySpice
Unlynch shelter
Lynch SportySpice
I need to look at shelter and see why people are voting her but I’m not willing to follow that lynch at this time. I also want to wait to see how the blocking situation plays out. Grebes hasn’t done anything today to help my suspicions and I’m having trouble catching up/getting interrupted a lot so
Lynch grebes
Lynch grebes
Okay, yes. That was more in reference to the thought that they're going and manipulating wording and putting thought in to make things intentionally the same to hammer "village code is useless" into night results. I don't think that's something most mods would do.That's...that's less work. It's literally copy/paste. Lol
Do you think there is a reason this is fresh in your mind and AM wouldn't know?I still think the way that was mentioned was a little off, esp considering that there have at the very least been games where only one wolf could do the kill so even if other wolves submitted it they wouldn't be the ones flagged for it
Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (3) - mpm, Lawpy, MJ
grebes (3) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley
AMSAR (3) - shelter, zigzag, Cait
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
16/23
lynch close in ~55 minutes
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (3) - mpm, Lawpy, MJ
grebes (3) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley
AMSAR (3) - shelter, zigzag, Cait
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
16/23
lynch close in ~55 minutes
Alli doesn't seem to be very helpful to me at this time. Not malicious, but very neutral or not providing much.
LOL thanks, the feeling is mutual
Lynch AM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd let go of what I said was overly defensive of mutt, but I'm pretty sure I said the same exact thing - "do you have any specific questions for me" - when I was being lynched as a wolf. I just don't trust it.
unlynch grebes
lynch mutt
Oh hey, I think I meant to comment on this and forgot. Thanks Coop for reminding me.This doesn't sit right with me, having a hard time putting my finger on why
Edit: OK break time, I'll catch up on the rest in a bit.
I think the "do you have any specific questions" thing is a noob thing, not necessarily a wolf thing. I certainly did it as a noob (a noob villager, I mean). It's hard to defend when you don't know what people want out of you. I mean, it's all a moo point now because Mutts flipped village, but it doesn't reflect well on Shelter.
I could go for sporty too, but 1)it weirds me out that my other top wolfy feel also finds sporty wolfy and 2) I'm waiting for her to address the PMing thing
Lynch AM
Why?
In the process of isoing....
Cray: has read village Cray to me.
MJ: More active than I'm used to, but also has been on a relatively less rigorous rotation so I can't really say I'm surprised?
grebes: I think I stated this on thread, but may have only said it to a PM partner? Can't remember. grebes seems village to me. I've seen grebes wolf behind the scenes AND on thread, and even though her fishing is a mess and her logic is... not good... I don't think this is wolfy grebes.
allieh: I feel like she's been more active this game than she had been in recent history, but overall I'm null here.
I want more from @johnnaboo
Cray: has read village Cray to me.
MJ: More active than I'm used to, but also has been on a relatively less rigorous rotation so I can't really say I'm surprised?
grebes: I think I stated this on thread, but may have only said it to a PM partner? Can't remember. grebes seems village to me. I've seen grebes wolf behind the scenes AND on thread, and even though her fishing is a mess and her logic is... not good... I don't think this is wolfy grebes.
allieh: I feel like she's been more active this game than she had been in recent history, but overall I'm null here.
I want more from @johnnaboo
....I don’t particularly like any of these lynched guys...
This is the best you could do all day.
This is the best you could do all day.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K
I love it