You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
At least if you flip village, this will be a useful one to break down later...?Are we nervous? Is Sporty too close to leading?
There is inactive and there's 20 minutes before lynch close. I get busy, I totally understand. Not saying it condemns you just adds a little sketch flavor, like garlic, yum.You just posted about being PST. I’m in California with two kids under 4, one of whom has the flu, and another WW game finishing up. Sorry but I will probably not be as active here until that game is over.
Sorry about your kiddos hope they feel better and yay another Californian! We totally need to talk after this
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah and all that was off quick rereading and gut feels. But I went back and iso’ed grebes and shelter to see if I could get some better reads/thoughts. And that’s where I landed.You just said a few posts ago that you don't agree with the shelter vote?
I really want to get in the shower but I want to see how the lynch plays out damnit.
I did not see it. Thanks for letting me know.Did you see my reply to this? I literally went back to wolf chat in Michigan to confirm and it wasn't a veteran pack and we specifically killed pippy cuz she outed herself in pm and then told Mel she was going to seer him that night. It's a bad comparison
Hold on let me go find it, thanks for telling meIt's in one of my posts from within the hour. I think she's village.
At least if you flip village, this will be a useful one to break down later...?
> implying I will flip
Have I ever thrown in the towel when against a wolf counter Pippy?
There is inactive and there's 20 minutes before lynch close. I get busy, I totally understand. Not saying it condemns you just adds a little sketch flavor, like garlic, yum.
Sorry about your kiddos hope they feel better and yay another Californian! We totally need to talk after this
I’m not a native. Was stationed here for 5 years, and my mother in law lives here. I’m currently in VA, but visiting the in-laws for Christmas. I do love SoCal though and would love to come back for residency. 🙂
I also wasn’t totally inactive. I posted earlier, just didn’t want to vote then because I basically just found some village leans.
Paws is leaving out the part where I got rezzed and then lynched the **** out of one of her packmates the following day 😛I did not see it. Thanks for letting me know.
AM has been asking plenty of questions so far this gameAM isn’t on her 20 questions roll and I can’t decide if that’s because of SAR or wolfy reasons.
This question was salient based on other games I've played and/or modded in the past..seriously? Like I'm reading you pretty village right now but...seriously?
I don't understand this statement and I find it sketchy. You can bring up opinions about other players at any time in the game, regardless of how close it is to lynch. Never lynch players you don't think are wolves just because you don't want to introduce new names onto a lynchOkay so not trying to pop up a new candidate out of nowhere.
Villa reads are important too and I'd love to hear yoursWe lynched someone who lynched herself and she was village lol.
Also lynch grebes because I don’t feel right abstaining but I have more village reads than wolf reads and she’s the only one that think logically could be a wolf.
...I said earlier I thought you were sounding more village? Did you miss that part?> implying I will flip
Have I ever thrown in the towel when against a wolf counter Pippy?
Anyone have a Tally handy?
Unofficial This Mod Isn’t Caught Up Yet D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, Lawpy, MJ, dolphin
grebes (4) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley
AMSAR (7) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, M935, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
21/23
Missing: Cray, capri
lynch close in 10 minutes
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, Lawpy, MJ, dolphin
grebes (4) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley
AMSAR (7) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, M935, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
21/23
Missing: Cray, capri
lynch close in 10 minutes
It's not necessarily a 100% foolproof wolf tell, but it is certainly anti-village, as Pips (I think?) explained previously.We lynched someone who lynched herself and she was village lol.
Also s2g if there is not a lynch tally on the next page...
E:
thx amsar Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t mean it in a sense of I won’t put up others, but the only feels I had were Coop, and I am not a good enough player to push a lynch with limited feels to convince others of. Sorry if that didn’t come across clearly.AM has been asking plenty of questions so far this game
This question was salient based on other games I've played and/or modded in the past
I don't understand this statement and I find it sketchy. You can bring up opinions about other players at any time in the game, regardless of how close it is to lynch. Never lynch players you don't think are wolves just because you don't want to introduce new names onto a lynch
Villa reads are important too and I'd love to hear yours
Why were you so quiet today especially compared to yesterday? You had two posts all day before like 5 minutes agoI really want to get in the shower but I want to see how the lynch plays out damnit.
Yes, but imo her questioning hasn’t been as consistent or thoroughAM has been asking plenty of questions so far this game
...I said earlier I thought you were sounding more village? Did you miss that part?
Nope. I was just referring to the flip part.
@Animal Midwife if you feel like role revealing, now might be the time
Questions:
What’s sheeping?
What’s s2g (capri)?
What’s sheeping?
What’s s2g (capri)?
I just got home from workWhy were you so quiet today especially compared to yesterday? You had two posts all day before like 5 minutes ago
Did you not work yesterday?I just got home from work
Story of my life lolI really want to get in the shower but I want to see how the lynch plays out damnit.
Questions:
What’s sheeping?
Following others' reasoning like a sheep
Swear to godWhat’s s2g (capri)?
@Animal Midwife if you feel like role revealing, now might be the time
I'll give them three more minutes to get their **** together and not look as wolfy moving off.
Your funeral, but suit yourself!I'll give them three more minutes to get their **** together and not look as wolfy moving off.
I worked yesterday but I had a 2nd staff in the clinic with me and was able to keep up better. I worked alone today.Did you not work yesterday?
Think I'll just stick with my Grebes vote from yesterday. AMSAR is kind of giving me sketch feels but it's not enough to make me switch.
### Lynch Grebes ###
### Lynch Grebes ###
You don't have to push the lynch. Simply stating your reasons for feeling someone is a wolf and lynching them is fine. In early games there are lots of lynches with lots of single votes on them.I don’t mean it in a sense of I won’t put up others, but the only feels I had were Coop, and I am not a good enough player to push a lynch with limited feels to convince others of. Sorry if that didn’t come across clearly.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For what it's worth I can't see a difference between your play here and normal AM play. But I've never been good at reading you and always find you sketchI'll give them three more minutes to get their **** together and not look as wolfy moving off.
D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, Lawpy, MJ, dolphin
grebes (4) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri
AMSAR (7) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, M935, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
22/23
Missing: Cray
lynch close in 10 minutes
Yes this is correct! 7 minutes to lynch close.
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, Lawpy, MJ, dolphin
grebes (4) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri
AMSAR (7) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, M935, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
22/23
Missing: Cray
lynch close in 10 minutes
Yes this is correct! 7 minutes to lynch close.
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
I think I only have 4 on me since Matty I’ve switched but to AMSAR?D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, Lawpy, MJ, dolphin
grebes (5) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri
AMSAR (7) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, M935, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
21/23
Missing: Cray, capri
lynch close in 10 minutes
Yes this is correct! 7 minutes to lynch close.
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
Think I'll just stick with my Grebes vote from yesterday. AMSAR is kind of giving me sketch feels but it's not enough to make me switch.
### Lynch Grebes ###
What's the tally? I was on grebes and only switched because I didn't want to make a tie.
Edit: ninja'd.
Oh, is lynch close at 10:05 not 10?
Oh, is lynch close at 10:05 not 10?
No. It's 10.
What is happening? Who do I sheep? How can I waffle to avoid a tie / unwittingly create one?
Also capri just voted so she's no longer missingD2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, Lawpy, MJ, dolphin
grebes (5) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri
AMSAR (7) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, M935, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
21/23
Missing: Cray, capri
lynch close in 10 minutes
Yes this is correct! 7 minutes to lynch close.
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
Capri is not missing and it's 22/23D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, Lawpy, MJ, dolphin
grebes (5) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri
AMSAR (7) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, M935, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
21/23
Missing: Cray, capri
lynch close in 10 minutes
Yes this is correct! 7 minutes to lynch close.
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
I'm willing to crack the greby egg:
Unlynch shelter
Lynch greby
Unlynch shelter
Lynch greby
This is also a good time to develop some skills regarding your feelings about the bolded. 🙂 What felt off about coop to you?I don’t mean it in a sense of I won’t put up others, but the only feels I had were Coop, and I am not a good enough player to push a lynch with limited feels to convince others of. Sorry if that didn’t come across clearly.
FixedI think I only have 4 on me since Matty I’ve switched but to AMSAR?
oooo if matty switched back it'd be a tie (not actually a good thing but interesting)
I'm willing to crack the greby egg:
Unlynch shelter
Lynch greby
Dammit! I was going to switch back but now it'll be a tie if I do.
Impeccable timing CrayWhat is happening? Who do I sheep? How can I waffle to avoid a tie / unwittingly create one?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not going to make a tie. If someone else goes to grebes with me, I'll go back.oooo if matty switched back it'd be a tie (not actually a good thing but interesting)
SketchyI'm willing to crack the greby egg:
Unlynch shelter
Lynch greby
D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin
grebes (5) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper
AMSAR (7) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, M935, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
22/23
Missing: Cray
lynch close in 10 minutes
4 minutes to lynch close.
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
Cray () -
Sporty (4) - AMSAR, Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (1) - grebes
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin
grebes (5) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper
AMSAR (7) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, M935, jboo
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
22/23
Missing: Cray
lynch close in 10 minutes
4 minutes to lynch close.
Check your votes. At 10:05 pm EST, whatever is on the tally is final!
And by this is a good time I mean while playing an actual game, not necessarily in the last three minutes of a lynch. LolThis is also a good time to develop some skills regarding your feelings about the bolded. 🙂 What felt off about coop to you?
No lawp went to greb, you can switch now! I wanna know if I'm rightDammit! I was going to switch back but now it'll be a tie if I do.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K