WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am back sorry. Upon iso’ing some of jboo’s posts her reasoning for the AM lynch matched up so well and reminded me about what Sporty was saying and it was skeeving me out. Like they were mirroring each other but not in a way that made it obvious. I also like others felt like she was a good at least early choice (aka when I did it at like 7 am) bc of AM and all the things surrounding that. @StayingPositive2017 @vetmedhead i believe you guys tagged me specifically if I’m remembering right.

This moves dolphin and lawp up my lists

Dolphin never replied but I believe also mentioned earlier that she had work and wouldn't be back on thread until closer to lynch close. Let me find it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, I'm an Icelandic Sheepdog.
So like...the off-brand version of an Australian Shepherd? 😛 (I know roles don't matter, but... lol)

Something in the back of my mind is also telling me mpm is sketchy but I need to go back to pin down why
Something in the back of my mind is also telling me this post is sketchy, but I need to go back to pin down why

Pip needs to die ALWAYS if she hasn't caught a wolf by ~D5. Hard rule for me. She's too dangerous otherwise.
LOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Is this because if I'm village, I will have convinced people to lynch only villagers all 5 days? Dubz was right: the best wolf cover is to suck as a villager lol

lynch Pippy

Nothing she's said has made sense today and she randomly disappeared when I called her on it.
Sup, wooffles? What do you want to know? 😛


Wolf pack: jboo, pippy, vmh, coop +/- ???
Tell me why I'm crazy

I miss AM and Mel 🙁:help:
I'm not on there, I promise. Finn would never be that nice to me on my first game back. Just think: you'd all let me live for days out of the kindness of your hearts. I'd be too excited to contain myself.

Honestly if pippy and I were wolves together we probably would have night killed one another by now lol. We always fight in WW even though we get along irl
This too. lol

Although you still creeping me out with how you seem to be upsetting the natural balance of things 😉

... do human’s rectums prolapse????? Do they lube up and push it back in??????????

WHY would you do this, cdo.

Get that out of here.
 
Hey @Lawper , I dug through your post history and have a few questions if ya dun mind

I'm willing to crack the greby egg:

Unlynch shelter
Lynch greby
This was a sketchy leap from on bandwagon to another. Doubly sketchy since another big option that day was sports. Can you offer some thoughts about your lynch decision at the time?
Lynch Sporty
The timing on this was a bit odd, and I never really saw you discuss too many thoughts on sporty before this. Can you provide more insight about this vote this morning?
I keep associating mom with @WildZoo for some reason :bag::sorry:

Mainly my suspect is Coops. Also interested in petmoosy and barky.
Please tell me more about your coops and barks thoughts. Particularly barks, as I do not think I've seen you mention her before or after this point
 
Wat? What role was that? I need to go back and do some reading now...



Do you not see how this line of questioning is sketchy af?



Or neither of us are lying and there actually is a framer. Which considering I didn't even realize that was a thing until earlier today is pretty reasonable. I don't think your line of thinking to lynch me if Sporty flips village is illogical, but it is the wrong move right now.



I'd really like to know what you mean by the bolded in PMs tonight.



I wouldn't make assumptions like this so quickly...
Gladly
 
****************************************************************************
Day 3 Unofficial Frolicking Through the Flowers Lynch Tally

Sporty (14)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop
mpm () -
coop () -
Pippy () -

14/20
Deadline: 10pm EST (~2 hrs)
Missing: @Matthew9Thirtyfive @SportPonies @Crayola227 @sheltermed @MSUcvmHOPE @ziggyandjazzy

Sporty, you are winning!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28425-1374071259-8.gif

****************************************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************************************************************************
Day 3 Unofficial Frolicking Through the Flowers Lynch Tally

Sporty (14)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop
mpm () -
coop () -
Pippy () -

14/20
Deadline: 10pm EST (~2 hrs)
Missing: @Matthew9Thirtyfive @SportPonies @Crayola227 @sheltermed @MSUcvmHOPE @ziggyandjazzy

Sporty, you are winning!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28425-1374071259-8.gif

****************************************************************************


This is a really close race.
 
:thinking:

Grandiloquence as a nexus... a glorious celebration of vocabulary to narrow the ever-present lacuna between our IRL and WW lives... :heckyeah:

Downright sagacious of you, Meats

Everyone, myself included, is annoyed with me right now
Why didn't you use this emoji :pompous:
 
****************************************************************************
Day 3 Unofficial Frolicking Through the Flowers Lynch Tally

Sporty (14)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop
mpm () -
coop () -
Pippy () -

14/20
Deadline: 10pm EST (~2 hrs)
Missing: @Matthew9Thirtyfive @SportPonies @Crayola227 @sheltermed @MSUcvmHOPE @ziggyandjazzy

Sporty, you are winning!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28425-1374071259-8.gif

****************************************************************************
There is no way I can even pretend I am caught up in this thread
 
:thinking:

Grandiloquence as a nexus... a glorious celebration of vocabulary to narrow the ever-present lacuna between our IRL and WW lives... :heckyeah:

Downright sagacious of you, Meats

Everyone, myself included, is annoyed with me right now
I've been posting a word of the day in my role PM with the mods for this game haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I have not caught up but it seems overtly obvious that voting sporty is a good start.
###lynch Sporty###

I'm going to try catch up but I'll leave this vote here unless I am provoked otherwise. But seriously? Literally everyone? Lol
 
Rosebud is only a cheat code in the Sims and I refuse to associate it with this vile image in my mind :bored:
******
Do you ever have one of those moments where you’re like “this happened so long ago and nobody talked about it so I’m not really sure it was real or a dream”?

Because I just did. And now I feel a little less crazy. So thanks for that!

Bonus points if you remember the ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! afterwards
*******
 
Okay I found some quotes from mpm that I thought were off

It means I lived for one day in the other (noob) game, and Mel's PM last night felt like she or he was asking really pointed questions and trying to twist my words before day one had even begun. I was just a little startled, and I just am not used to it is all. I mean they were good questions, even if the strategy was aggressive and she or he is looking at the wrong doggo. "Fake fishing" and the like.

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

This was the first time she implied she was village, not too weird on its own

Tested me to figure out if I would catch on to someone fishing for info about grebes. I basically said idk, it's too early to say about whether grebes has an ability. Then Mel was like aha! You either learned nothing about fishing from the noob game or ur a wolf who wouldn't care if I was fishing. Meanwhile, I am over here like- I was dead before grebes was killed, gimme a break dood my dog breed is so frickin small it could get carried off by a light breeze. And I still don't really understand the difference between asking pointed questions and "fishing".

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
\

Another attempt at implying that she is village by saying she's too small to be a wolf, even though breed doesn't mean anything

I'm tempted to agree with grebes on this actually. Maybe the focus should be away from this group for a little bit, because goodness knows you've killed a few of us off already. The show ring is done from being in the NK limelight lol, leave us alone. And I don'tr really feel like turning on them thanks. I think that grebes hasn't made the best decisions so far, but I don't think that means he is wolfy, just learning the game. I haven't heard much from jboo really, and I would like to hear more too. I am a little worried that so many people from our group have died too, because it means fewer people to talk to at night, and at this point, fewer villagers total.

I am also sad that Mel died especially, because he was the main conversation generator at night and he was obviously wolf hunting. I wasn't exactly nervous, even though his play was very direct, because I have nothing to hide. I have said from the start that Mel was a village read to me. As for Skimble, it sucks that they died too.

Maybe the wolves are all like, lets kill off the experienced players so this game can descend into the freaking chaos that the other game has become?? Hmm... nah, nobody wants that lol, right?

General weirdness centering on how they're trying to get attention off of them plus once again implying she's village

I have some maybe villagers in a non-suspicious pile after an interaction I had w jboo in the Show Ring PM last night before their death (yay for catching a wolf!!) So they said they have strong suspicions for Paws, Cait, Coop, and AM. This leads me to believe that those listed are most likely village. It feels good to have some people I might be able to trust.

And another

Also, we can totally talk about me if you want, but I think its a little weird that suddenly so many people are jumping on this... and if there is anything I can do to help clear things up I'll do my best.

And then trying to seem helpful and open to answering questions but also slightly throwing shade on people who question her.

So a lot of my feels come from how many times she has casually thrown out that she is super village/has nothing to hide/not a wolf. Could be from being a nervous noob but it still makes me slightly suspicious of her.
 
****************************************************************************
Day 3 Unofficial Frolicking Through the Flowers Lynch Tally

Sporty (15)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop, MSU
mpm () -
coop () -
Pippy () -
Cray (1) - Sporty
Lawpy (1) - Matt

17/20
Deadline: 10pm EST (~1 hr) or now lol
Missing: Cray, shelter, zigzag

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28425-1374071259-8.gif

****************************************************************************
 
After the interesting events of yesterday and the previous night, the dogs were feeling confident. They zeroed in on a particular dog, not a very large dog but quite the talker. She tried for some of the day to convince the others that she was totally innocent. She just liked to talk and she was as worried as everyone else. But as the day wore on, it became clear that she wouldn't be able to talk herself out of this one...

Two days in a row that y'all made Finn sad.

Because Finn loves Aussies. And Icies.

Gone is @SportPonies - an Icelandic Sheepdog and a wolf who could choose a player to PM with each night

It is now Night 4. Night deadline is 1 am EST.

19 players remain.


The Agility Arena
1. @StayingPositive2017
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @Crayola227

The Show Ring
6. @mypetmoose

The Rally Course
11. @dolphin106258
12. @Stagg737
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead
20. @sheltermed

The Barn Hunt Course
21. @MSUcvmHOPE
23. @PippyPony
25. @ziggyandjazzy
26. @capri1722

Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
 
Day 1 Tally

Pippy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel
(1)- Crayola
Grebes (3)- Barks, beagle, Capri
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (4)- Skimble, SportsPuppies, allie, caiter
Skimble (0)-
mutts (6)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws, Mel, MSUHope
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mutts
Paws (2)- VMH, Jboo
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose
Ziggy (1) - Ziggy

25/26 voting: missing Matt#


D2 Lynch Tally

Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (0) -
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Matt, AMSAR
AMSAR
(6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU

23/23


Day 3 Tally

Sporty (15)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop, MSU
mpm () -
coop () -
Pippy () -
Cray (1) - Sporty
Lawpy (1) - Matt

17/20 Missing Cray, shelter, zigzag
 
Last edited:
It's easy to generate reads lists as a wolf (because dang, you know all of the people who aren't wolves!!!!)
Beg to differ. Manufacturing sketch is hard work IMO.
Wolf or village....thank you to whomever sent me the anonymous message 😍

With that being said... Has anyone else received an anonymous message lol because this is getting to be a lot of PMing roles..

Ah the anonymous PM is not ability related, just someone being nice. So ignore my last post.
I was literally about to post that this would be in addition to the plain old regular PMing but yay for cute anonymous messages 😍
---------
Also motherlode. I could never get rosebud to work beyond sims 2(?)
Motherlode was the only one I ever used/knew about; what does rosebud do?
Bonus points if you remember the ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! afterwards
the what now
I haven't played Sims in years but I feel like such a noob right now lol
I mean you'll find out tonight probably when we lose lol. But this actually is a good point. I'm a doggo in this game, but you can't assume my behavior is village since the other game isn't over yet.
I'm village in that game and we're going to lose because we keep And Then There Were None-ing ourselves lol
Dubz could post the spreadsheet for the noob game right now and I still would not believe you 😛
Oh honey, not only do rectums prolapse, uteri can too :spitoutpacifier:
thanks i hate it
:thinking:

Grandiloquence as a nexus... a glorious celebration of vocabulary to narrow the ever-present lacuna between our IRL and WW lives... :heckyeah:

Downright sagacious of you, Meats

Everyone, myself included, is annoyed with me right now
I'm used to having a browser extension that lets me double click any word and it automatically pops up with a definition.
I can't right now.
I am frustrated.
But I also definitely would play a vocab game
-----------
Okay I found some quotes from mpm that I thought were off



This was the first time she implied she was village, not too weird on its own

\

Another attempt at implying that she is village by saying she's too small to be a wolf, even though breed doesn't mean anything



General weirdness centering on how they're trying to get attention off of them plus once again implying she's village



And another



And then trying to seem helpful and open to answering questions but also slightly throwing shade on people who question her.

So a lot of my feels come from how many times she has casually thrown out that she is super village/has nothing to hide/not a wolf. Could be from being a nervous noob but it still makes me slightly suspicious of her.
Hmm now that you mention it, a lot of her posts seem really "us village" and "fellow kids villagers"
 
Motherlode was the only one I ever used/knew about; what does rosebud do?

the what now
I haven't played Sims in years but I feel like such a noob right now lol
Rosebud with those symbols behind it only worked in the early sims games (for sure sims 1, not sure about 2, doesn’t work for me in 3). It was the money cheat and with the symbols just kept refreshing the cheat to gain money without effort like retyping motherlode, but it only goes in increments of 1000 vs I think 50k? Familyfunds does it even quicker in 3 than motherlode (not sure if it worked in previous sims because I didn’t know about it if it did) because you just type the amount you want them to have
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you discuss reads or something? Curious what made you feel better
I believe she first asked why I had said I had feels, and we discussed that for a sec, then she gave some reads of her own without really prodding me for any. Like I said would’ve liked to talk more but I was dead (as in tired) last night.
 
Okay I found some quotes from mpm that I thought were off



This was the first time she implied she was village, not too weird on its own

\

Another attempt at implying that she is village by saying she's too small to be a wolf, even though breed doesn't mean anything



General weirdness centering on how they're trying to get attention off of them plus once again implying she's village



And another



And then trying to seem helpful and open to answering questions but also slightly throwing shade on people who question her.

So a lot of my feels come from how many times she has casually thrown out that she is super village/has nothing to hide/not a wolf. Could be from being a nervous noob but it still makes me slightly suspicious of her.

Addressing these points, as best I can, but help me if I have missed something...

I didn't realize at that time about the whole breed thing meaning nothing. It may have been mentioned like once, but I didn't understand what villager code was, and it hadn't sunk in.

I didn't know that jboo was a wolf, or even have any suspicion going that way, and honestly seeing that result came as a shock to me. My reason for wanting the attention off of Show group is because I wanted to continue to have people to PM overnight. That obviously didn't work lol!

What is wrong with being happy about catching a wolf? Here, I'll do it again, yay for catching a wolf! If I'm happy about something or feeling something there is a chance I will say it on the thread. Maybe it does come off as a little much though, I will give you that... If I were a wolf, I'd be laying it on a little thick. If I were a noob wolf, I might do that. If I were a noob villager, or one that tends to be reactionary I might do that.
 
To put this convo to rest: treatment in humans is surgical. There is no recommended medical treatment. So don't get a prolapse, k?
I don’t think in vet med we have recommended medical treatment? Like the go-to is surgery, but I’ve know a lot of people who opt out because it’s expensive, so we recommend palliative care