You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What quote fest? I don't see many things of mine that you've quoted recently. Interesting that you seem to be going on the offensive against me all of the sudden. This is probably the first time I've been on so many peoples' village list... can't you let me continue having fun 😛While I peruse some tinfoily things, sketchy bonus post from allie that I forgot to include in my previous quote fest:
Sounds like w/w to me in retrospect.
I was also about to ask if Finn likes chaos enough to put it in a game...and then almost choked on my own vomit remembering her gleefully screwing me over when she was chaos.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I quoted some stuff up at the beginning of this page. You are correct, you had been on my village list, but you jumped onto my wolf radar when I did a re-read a couple hours ago. I didn't extensively quote your posts that concerned me; I thought I'd try to be more concise for a change 😛What quote fest? I don't see many things of mine that you've quoted recently. Interesting that you seem to be going on the offensive against me all of the sudden. This is probably the first time I've been on so many peoples' village list... can't you let me continue having fun 😛
Edit: apparently we jumped a page. Top of the last one.
Oh also (this is kind of NAI) when I called lawpy out for being sketchy for his waffle, his response was "Not really" which is kind of 🙄🙄🙄 to me because ok cool you're entitled to your opinion but that doesn't change the fact that I felt you acted sketchy. Just felt overly defensive to me.
Eh, that doesn't surprise me though. That's pretty typical for lawpy.
We think 5 wolves total, probably? Everyone in agreement on that as a reasonable number for starting with 26 players?
Hm. No direct quotes from me that I see aside from the back and forth about PMing with sporty. I've had interactions with both jboo and sporty thus far. If you really think I interacted with 2 fellow wolves on thread in addition to being heaps more active this game, you must think I grew balls overnightI quoted some stuff up at the beginning of this page. You are correct, you had been on my village list, but you jumped onto my wolf radar when I did a re-read a couple hours ago. I didn't extensively quote your posts that concerned me; I thought I'd try to be more concise for a change 😛
Edit: apparently we jumped a page. Top of the last one.
You've played in one other game and you know what's typical for lawpy?Eh, that doesn't surprise me though. That's pretty typical for lawpy.
You've played in one other game and you know what's typical for lawpy?
I mean in general.
Oh also (this is kind of NAI) when I called lawpy out for being sketchy for his waffle, his response was "Not really" which is kind of 🙄🙄🙄 to me because ok cool you're entitled to your opinion but that doesn't change the fact that I felt you acted sketchy. Just felt overly defensive to me.
Sketchy
Not really. I'm conflicted about Sporty vs AMSAR, and the greby puzzle is something that's been bothersome since D1.
The bolded gave an explanation why I switched my vote to greby.
I have all night actions so I'll be closing in 15 minutes if anyone wants to make changes.
Yup. I'm guessing 4 + convert unless we start flipping some wolves with strong abilities, then maybe one less for balance purposesWe think 5 wolves total, probably? Everyone in agreement on that as a reasonable number for starting with 26 players?
... And with that, time for me to go to bed. Lol
I feel like there's at least one wolf between Coop/Shelter/Allie, and I think I might take dolphin off my villager list for now.
Out of the noobs, I'm most concerned with MypetMoose and MSUHope, but I think I want to tackle the more veteran players first.
As a complete random aside, I'm mildly surprised no one has tried to get a Capri or MJ lynch off the ground.
I feel like there's at least one wolf between Coop/Shelter/Allie, and I think I might take dolphin off my villager list for now.
Out of the noobs, I'm most concerned with MypetMoose and MSUHope, but I think I want to tackle the more veteran players first.
As a complete random aside, I'm mildly surprised no one has tried to get a Capri or MJ lynch off the ground.
I actually forgot that MSU and Capri were playing, so I see some iso's in my future for those two... And with that, time for me to go to bed. Lol
I feel like there's at least one wolf between Coop/Shelter/Allie, and I think I might take dolphin off my villager list for now.
Out of the noobs, I'm most concerned with MypetMoose and MSUHope, but I think I want to tackle the more veteran players first.
As a complete random aside, I'm mildly surprised no one has tried to get a Capri or MJ lynch off the ground.
Already had one that wasn't trackable, which I feel is pretty strong. I kinda think they probably are pretty stacked, given that their first kill was delayed.Yup. I'm guessing 4 + convert unless we start flipping some wolves with strong abilities, then maybe one less for balance purposes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reads for @PippyPony -this is based off memory and not looking at a full roster
wolfy: lawper, coopah, dolphin, capri (dolphin and capri for their early sporty vote today mostly- need to go back and further investigate)
village: caiter, paws, meats, barkley, stagg
neutral/null: ziggy & matt (not enough content- hoping to see some original thoughts now that their noob game is over), MJ, beagle, cray, ummm everyone else that I can't remember
wolfy: lawper, coopah, dolphin, capri (dolphin and capri for their early sporty vote today mostly- need to go back and further investigate)
village: caiter, paws, meats, barkley, stagg
neutral/null: ziggy & matt (not enough content- hoping to see some original thoughts now that their noob game is over), MJ, beagle, cray, ummm everyone else that I can't remember
Boo. I'm a little hurt you didn't pm with me and try to pocket me again. It was special for me, but clearly it didn't mean anything to you 😢😛
She totally PMed me and tried to get me.
Fair, untrackable is pretty strong but maybe not way too overpowered depending on how much seering is in the gameAlready had one that wasn't trackable, which I feel is pretty strong. I kinda think they probably are pretty stacked, given that their first kill was delayed.
I need to think more on what to make of the delayed kill, though. I'm undecided still about whether that was mod determined so people could at least play a full day cycle before dying or if we might see it make a reappearance later in the game
Night Closed. Results Pending.
Please Remember: You may continue to PM until 1 am but you may not discuss your night results. Additionally, if you receive notice that you have died you must stop PMing immediately. Thank you!
Please Remember: You may continue to PM until 1 am but you may not discuss your night results. Additionally, if you receive notice that you have died you must stop PMing immediately. Thank you!
Wow trying to catch up now. Did people Lynch her because I said I PM'd with her? weird but cool!After the interesting events of yesterday and the previous night, the dogs were feeling confident. They zeroed in on a particular dog, not a very large dog but quite the talker. She tried for some of the day to convince the others that she was totally innocent. She just liked to talk and she was as worried as everyone else. But as the day wore on, it became clear that she wouldn't be able to talk herself out of this one...
Two days in a row that y'all made Finn sad.
Gone is @SportPonies - an Icelandic Sheepdog and a wolf who could choose a player to PM with each night
It is now Night 4. Night deadline is 1 am EST.
19 players remain.
The Agility Arena
1. @StayingPositive2017
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @Crayola227
The Show Ring
6. @mypetmoose
The Rally Course
11. @dolphin106258
12. @Stagg737
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead
20. @sheltermed
The Barn Hunt Course
21. @MSUcvmHOPE
23. @PippyPony
25. @ziggyandjazzy
26. @capri1722
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
I don't know what I came back to see but I didn't want it to be thisThat’s true. I pet sat for a dog with chronic rectal prolapse, like... every day the rectum would prolapse, and I’d have to glove and lube up and shove that sucker back in. Owner was a vet tech but didn’t have the money for surgery. So dog was on good, fibrous food and they added a cup of water to it to wet it down, but nothing.
You get pretty good at shoving prolapses back in, btw.
Ditto.Okay, noob game is over. Promise I'll be more active now.
Thought probably still not quite as dedicated lol sorry... that was super time consuming
I also have stories about buttholes falling out, but thought the thread had heard enoughI don't know what I came back to see but I didn't want it to be this

Ok bout to change my avatar rn but I want to know who is the GREYTHOUND/windhund/galgo y'all. No one has answered and I want answers
I also have stories about buttholes falling out, but thought the thread had heard enough![]()
I have stories of prolapse (of various places) in humans, but I thought the same thing.
My butthole is retracting inwardsI have stories of prolapse (of various places) in humans, but I thought the same thing.
Pushy pushy, young Padawan 😛Ok bout to change my avatar rn but I want to know who is the GREYTHOUND/windhund/galgo y'all. No one has answered and I want answers
My butthole is retracting inwards
I think I'd rather have prolapse over intussusception lol.
True thatI think I'd rather have prolapse over intussusception lol.
I have celiac. I've talked about my own bowels with enough MDs but I am done with that portion of my life

...noWow trying to catch up now. Did people Lynch her because I said I PM'd with her? weird but cool!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When the dogs went to sleep on this night, they felt really good. They had already removed two threats from their midst, so some of them would sleep a little more soundly tonight. Unfortunately, the danger wasn't gone entirely and in the darkness two more victims were dragged off, never to be seen again.
It is now Day 4. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST.
17 players remain.
The Agility Arena
1. @StayingPositive2017
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @Crayola227
The Show Ring
6. @mypetmoose
The Rally Course
11. @dolphin106258
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
21. @MSUcvmHOPE
23. @PippyPony
25. @ziggyandjazzy
26. @capri1722
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
Gone is @Stagg737 - a Papillon and a villager who had no special abilities
Also gone is @sheltermed - a Shetland Sheepdog and a villager who had no special abilities
Also gone is @sheltermed - a Shetland Sheepdog and a villager who had no special abilities
It is now Day 4. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST.
17 players remain.
The Agility Arena
1. @StayingPositive2017
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @Crayola227
The Show Ring
6. @mypetmoose
The Rally Course
11. @dolphin106258
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
21. @MSUcvmHOPE
23. @PippyPony
25. @ziggyandjazzy
26. @capri1722
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
Meats, you're not allowed to speak of the delay kill. I think you jinxed it.
Also, bummer. I like both of those breeds. Yappier than what I typically go for, but they both have a certain je ne sais quoi
Also, bummer. I like both of those breeds. Yappier than what I typically go for, but they both have a certain je ne sais quoi
Well yeah. Protector is gone, so I'm sure he knew he was toast.Well @Stagg737 I did tell you so. Sorry dude. Good play tho
the stagg kill has me thinking the rest of the wolves are newer players
Bummer I don't think greyhounds would be good at any of these unfortunately. Although I have to say whiskey the whippet has been killing it lately in the show ring (ok I will stop posting off topic nonsense goodnight)The Agility Arena
The Show Ring
The Rally Course
The Dock Diving Pool
The Barn Hunt Course
He was actually reassuring me he was sure he wasn't going to die in PMWell yeah. Protector is gone, so I'm sure he knew he was toast.
Also told me he was bluffing too fwiwHe was actually reassuring me he was sure he wasn't going to die in PM
So two villagers down in one night? That must mean they have someone who can do an extra kill I can assume. NOT goodWhen the dogs went to sleep on this night, they felt really good. They had already removed two threats from their midst, so some of them would sleep a little more soundly tonight. Unfortunately, the danger wasn't gone entirely and in the darkness two more victims were dragged off, never to be seen again.
Gone is @Stagg737 - a Papillon and a villager who had no special abilities
Also gone is @sheltermed - a Shetland Sheepdog and a villager who had no special abilities
It is now Day 4. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST.
17 players remain.
The Agility Arena
1. @StayingPositive2017
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @Crayola227
The Show Ring
6. @mypetmoose
The Rally Course
11. @dolphin106258
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92
The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead
The Barn Hunt Course
21. @MSUcvmHOPE
23. @PippyPony
25. @ziggyandjazzy
26. @capri1722
Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
AM is going to roll over in her grave...but what if a wolf could steal the abilities of the recently deceased, y'all
Discuss.
I'm going to bed, since I already told myself that tinfoil was going to stay firmly in my mod PM.
Discuss.
I'm going to bed, since I already told myself that tinfoil was going to stay firmly in my mod PM.
Whythe stagg kill has me thinking the rest of the wolves are newer players
Not sure if this has been brought up yet- but does anyone have thoughts about sporty potentially opening up a PM with a fellow wolf the first day as a cover (ziggy)? There were a few people who thought her first PM choice was weird.
@ziggyandjazzy I know you have a lot to get caught up on but can you please post your reads sometime tomorrow?
@ziggyandjazzy I know you have a lot to get caught up on but can you please post your reads sometime tomorrow?
What makes you think this?AM is going to roll over in her grave...but what if a wolf could steal the abilities of the recently deceased, y'all
Discuss.
I'm going to bed, since I already told myself that tinfoil was going to stay firmly in my mod PM.
Now that night is closed and I no longer have this:But if you HAD an item previously, or saw one used...then I would be most appreciative of hearing about it!
I got an item night before last that lets you create a new item that you can use the next night. I made an ask a mod, and asked the mods if the wolves have the ability to convert last night. I got a yes.
SuperNow that night is closed and I no longer have this:
I got an item night before last that lets you create a new item that you can use the next night. I made an ask a mod, and asked the mods if the wolves have the ability to convert last night. I got a yes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Tally
Pippy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (1)- Crayola
Grebes (3)- Barks, beagle, Capri
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (4)- Skimble, SportsPuppies, allie, caiter
Skimble (0)-
mutts (6)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws, Mel, MSUHope
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mutts
Paws (2)- VMH, Jboo
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose
Ziggy (1) - Ziggy
25/26 voting: missing Matt#
D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (0) -
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Matt, AMSAR
AMSAR (6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
23/23
Day 3 Tally
Sporty (15) - Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop, MSU
mpm () -
coop () -
Pippy () -
Cray (1) - Sporty
Lawpy (1) - Matt
17/20 Missing Cray, shelter, zigzag
Pippy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel (1)- Crayola
Grebes (3)- Barks, beagle, Capri
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (4)- Skimble, SportsPuppies, allie, caiter
Skimble (0)-
mutts (6)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws, Mel, MSUHope
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mutts
Paws (2)- VMH, Jboo
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose
Ziggy (1) - Ziggy
25/26 voting: missing Matt#
D2 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (0) -
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Matt, AMSAR
AMSAR (6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm (1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU
23/23
Day 3 Tally
Sporty (15) - Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop, MSU
mpm () -
coop () -
Pippy () -
Cray (1) - Sporty
Lawpy (1) - Matt
17/20 Missing Cray, shelter, zigzag
I definitely remember Kara doing that with someone in one game (maybe it was MOOSE? not sure) so it's possible. I feel like it's more likely though that she wanted to pocket Zigzag.Not sure if this has been brought up yet- but does anyone have thoughts about sporty potentially opening up a PM with a fellow wolf the first day as a cover (ziggy)? There were a few people who thought her first PM choice was weird.
Why are you so interested in items anyways???Super
With the PMing in this game I don't really think the seer-type roles have to be the ones to reveal information on the thread. Stagg did not have any special abilities. I guess unless he had an item that he used, the information that sporty was a wolf was passed to him from someone else. I don't think noob wolves would have picked up on that.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K